I can stilll choose to have the child

Registration date
Thursday December 7, 2017
Last seen
January 15, 2018
- - Latest reply:  anayahill - Jun 9, 2018 at 05:04 AM
Hello,
Hi ladies. Recently, I found out that I am pregnant. This one wasn't planned. I was on the pill. However, somehow it happened. I talked to my boyfriend about it. He doesn't want a child right now. He keeps asking me to abort. I wasn't prepared for a child either. However, I still don't want to abort. I told him that I want to keep carrying the baby. Even without his help. He got really worked up. Now, the question is this. I can stilll choose to have the child, right? Even without his consent. I'm not sure about where the law stands on this.
See more 

Your reply

20/21 replies

Registration date
Tuesday December 19, 2017
Last seen
December 19, 2017
Thank you
I don't know about the law. I think that you can decide what you think is the best for you. If he doesn't want the child you can have anyway. My decision would be keep the baby and leave the boyfriend. You must think hard and decide. Watch closely, some ladies decided to abort for some reasons and they have many problems to conceive later. Think about the future. Your decision could have impact in whole your future life.
Respond to lorenaW34
Thank you
Hello, welcome to the forum. First of all, you have to understand that t is your body and you have the absolute right to do whatever you want with your baby. You aren't bound by marriage and if your boyfriend does not support your decision then surely he isn't worth your time and effort. You can totally keep your baby and even raise it on your own. It may be tough but it will be a journey you will achieve by yourself.
Respond to prerona30
Registration date
Tuesday January 9, 2018
Last seen
January 12, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. How are you? I think a mother love would never allow a child to abort. Right? You must ask your boy friend with love with about this matter. I think a situation can be handIe better with love and care. I am worried for you. Take care of your diet and health. Good luck.
Respond to jialake
Registration date
Friday January 12, 2018
Last seen
January 12, 2018
Thank you
Well, you are in a tough spot I tell you that. If you ask ‘mind’, the decision would probably be ‘no’. Unplanned babies… I don’t think a birth should be unplanned at all. If you want it, only then should you proceed. Otherwise, it’s best listening to your bf. Further, I’m not sure what the law says about it. But I do believe that it won’t be a hurdle from legal point of view as well if you want to go with it or not. I mean we are living in a free world. What happens inside your house should be your business, right?
Respond to zandray
Registration date
Sunday January 14, 2018
Last seen
January 14, 2018
Thank you
Hi bella,
It's about a month since you asked the question. In case, you're still holding the baby, we all support your decision. We shall rise above the law if it tries to meddle with motherhood. In case you don't, I wish you find a better mate. In the sense, who can father your children. Good luck, Love xx
Respond to Isabeloliver
Registration date
Tuesday January 16, 2018
Last seen
January 18, 2018
Thank you
Hi, In my opinion, This is a very tricky area, and I don’t imagine we will ever see a completely satisfactory solution to it. Especially not when we have bigots on both sides trying to score one for their team, rather than doing what’s best for all involved. The rights of all three parties (mother, father, and child) need to be balanced, and that’s not easy.The problem is that we are striving for equality in a hugely important area where there is great biological inequality. It is true that it is the woman who puts in all the time and energy to gestate and birth the child, at great emotional and physical pain and expense. There is no argument about that.let’s strive to make it as far as we can.
Respond to orangeden
Registration date
Sunday December 10, 2017
Last seen
January 16, 2018
Thank you
Hello sweetheart! I am too much sincere with your feelings and emotions about the child.As far as the part of your child without the consent of your boyfriend you can carry on your child.Yes there are some laws which allow you to cary out your baby without his consent but you are agree and never want to abort.Your boyfriend can support you.It's your right to carry a baby.You can also ask him to look after your baby till the delivery.Next choice is yours.Either you want to take expenditures of looking after your baby or you may want to grow yourrself lonely if he is not supporting you.Now it's all depends on you.May you have a successfull pregnancy through out the 9 months of your life.Thank you!
Respond to charlottewilde
Registration date
Tuesday January 16, 2018
Last seen
January 16, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. I would like to congratulate you on having this blessing. Many women out there are trying to heave this bundle of joy you are blessed with. According to me; aborting a child is equally to murder. You kill a life in full acceptance that yes I am committing this sin. This is not right. If your boyfriend didn't need a baby; he should have been careful. Now; i would suggest have the baby and give it to some good family who are looking for adoption. If you are not keeping it then this is the right option. Let me tell you; when you will have this baby in your arms, no force can make you give that blessing up. We all support you. Love Anna.
Respond to anna_khor
Registration date
Saturday January 20, 2018
Last seen
January 20, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. How are you? Of course, it's your child. You can always keep it. I want to wish you a best of luck for the future dear. May you'll be fine always. It's really difficult to go through this. Whatever you do just take care. wish you a good luck dear.
Respond to rosemary11
Registration date
Saturday October 21, 2017
Last seen
October 24, 2018
Thank you
I'd have had a fair share of travel and a voracious reader which changed to all about TTCs, pregnancy, infertility and advanced medical procedure of assisted fertility. I can assure you that there is possibly no country that prioritises anything over the decision of a mother to whether or not she wants to keep the baby. There can be social obligations though, legally it's not gonna be biased towards your right to choose. There's no way you can't keep the baby with or without the biological father's consent no laws going to stop you. Don't misunderstand me when I say this - but don't hold onto it out of conscious responsibility. Being responsible means you choose to not act on instincts and consider your options sagaciously. Good Luck with choosing the right thing! A word of free advice - don't stick with the guy no matter how promising it may sound.
Respond to gia9
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
March 6, 2018
Thank you
May be this reply to your post is too late. I truly support your decision, because its not always easy. As community We shall rise above the law if it tries to meddle with motherhood, its the important part in getting baby. I can assure you that there is possibly no country that priorities anything over the decision of a mother to whether or not she wants to keep the baby. People should understand the basics rights it merely depends on a person whose body is going to face all the things. I know there can be social obligations though, legally it's not gonna be biased towards your right to choose. But hopefully one day we will be at same node.
Respond to belastewart
Thank you
Hello. I understand that this must be confusing, and stressing. I would really recommend you to not stress as it can cause harm to baby. But if you are not stressing, that's good too. I think you should ask your parents consent. Rather than your boyfriend's. I hope they will be supportive. Aborting a baby is like taking someone's life away. It is horrible. Do not do that, please. People out here are dying to have a baby. Consider yourself lucky. Tell all this to your boyfriend. You guys are literally blessed. It is a miracle giving birth. Just keep the baby if you are ready to raise it. Properly. I wish you god luck with this. I hope you come to a decision that eases you, and is better.
Respond to CarlyBenson
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Umm, I think you should really have it! You can raise it at your own! You don't know how lucky you're! at least give someone to adopt! I've seen people wasting and spending their years to have a child. You don't have to go abort or harm it! You're blessed! xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
February 7, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. I hope you are doing good. You can surely have the child. It's your choice. Your boyfriend doesn't want it, but if you still want to have it then you can. Everyone desires for a family. And you should consider yourself very very lucky that you're going to have a baby. Even if your boyfriend is not with you. Just don't ever give up on this baby. It really needs guts to handle a child on your own. So think over it. You should have this baby. Children are more than a blessing in this world. If your bf doesn't agree with the situation that doesn't mean you can't have it. I hope that the future brings good to you. Take care of yourself. Best of luck. Stay strong!
Respond to MelissaKirk
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
February 12, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, well I am not sure about the law too. But from human point of view it’s your right to keep that baby. I think there are laws about aborting the baby with or without partners consent, but not sure about your case. I wish if things get resolved between you two. I hope you do not have to abort this baby.
Respond to Lindajames22
Registration date
Friday February 2, 2018
Last seen
February 22, 2018
Thank you
hey girl! being a human and of the same breed as you are i mean female i am supporting your decision 101%.A mothers affection for a child is always above everything and to hell with the law, This is your child and you will carry it in your womb nobody has any right to take that away from you.Let your boyfriend be with his life and you be happy and continue to be a good human being that you are.
Respond to jenn945
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
I just hope you are doing awesome. Beloved, You can definitely have children. It totally depends upon you. Although your boyfriend doesn't want to have children. But if you really want then you can conceive easily. Having family is one of the biggest wishes of any couple. You are lucky that you are about to have children. Even if your boyfriend has left you. Don't even think to drop this baby. It really requires courage to conceive a child in your womb. You'd think beyond the limits. You should deliver this child safely. Children are a gift from the God. Just leave the world and your bf on one corner and move towards the excellence. I believe you really deserve good future. Take great care of yourself. Wishing you a very blast of luck!
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Friday May 25, 2018
Last seen
May 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi, there I am happy that you are pregnant. It's just a blessing now a days .many couples are facing fertility issues. You are lucky. You should enjoy this time period. It's the best experience in every women life .every girls wants to have this experience . So just enjoy this . Don’t think about anything else . In case of your boyfriend . Just don’t let him affect your decision . Find a new partner who will accept your baby . They are a lot of good people . You must do whatever you want . Till then best of luck .
Respond to salenaj
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Yes, you can. It's totally your child. You can have it. I am sure you are going to raise him as a good man. Everything is going to be alright. You should never worry about any of this thing. He is going to be your partner. He is going to change your life forever. I think you should go for this beautiful experience.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
June 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello sweetheart! I am too much sincere with your feelings and emotions about the child.As far as the part of your child without the consent of your boyfriend you can carry on your child.Yes there are some laws which allow you to carry out your baby without his consent but you are agree and never want to abort.Your boyfriend can support you.It's your right to carry a baby.You can also ask him to look after your baby till the delivery.Next choice is yours.Either you want to take expenditures of looking after your baby or you may want to grow yourself lonely if he is not supporting you.Now it's all depends on you.May you have a successful pregnancy through out the 9 months of your life.Thank you!
Respond to ellenheller
1 2 Next