anayahill
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
-
Hello,
Hi ladies. Recently, I found out that I am pregnant. This one wasn't planned. I was on the pill. However, somehow it happened. I talked to my boyfriend about it. He doesn't want a child right now. He keeps asking me to abort. I wasn't prepared for a child either. However, I still don't want to abort. I told him that I want to keep carrying the baby. Even without his help. He got really worked up. Now, the question is this. I can stilll choose to have the child, right? Even without his consent. I'm not sure about where the law stands on this.

21 replies

Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018

Hey dear. I don't know about the law. I think that you can decide what you think is the best for you. If he doesn't want the child you can have anyway. My decision would be keep the baby and leave the boyfriend. You must think hard and decide. if you still want to have it then you can. Everyone desires for a family. And you should consider yourself very very lucky that you're going to have a baby. Even if your boyfriend is not with you. Just don't ever give up on this baby. It really needs guts to handle a child on your own. So think over it. You should have this baby. Children are more than a blessing in this world. If your bf doesn't agree with the situation that doesn't mean you can't have it. I hope that the future brings good to you.Watch closely, some ladies decided to abort for some reasons and they have many problems to conceive later. Think about the future. Your decision could have impact in whole your future life.
1 2