January 9, 2018
- - Latest reply: nur_atikson
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
- Apr 9, 2018 at 11:02 AM
Hello,
Hey everybody, How are you all? I need serious help. I am gaining weight day by day. No diet chart is effecting my health. I am afraid that it will make difficulties for me to conceive for number 4. Please experience person help. TIA
See more 

Your reply

8 replies

Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there I hope you're doing good. Well honestly speaking you shouldn't be concerned that much. It is definitely a factor that you should be careful about. BMI level does matter and it should be specific for things to be more positive. You should do certain things to make things better. First thing is that you should change your way of living. Improve and change few things. These include a healthy diet of vegetables or fruits. These have high carbohydrates and that is very beneficial. However, make sure there is a balance and not excessive. Also, make sure be hydrated and drink water. Another important thing is that you should start doing exercise. This will not only help you reduce weight but also help you feel good. Yoga is another thing that will help you and that is also really good for your body. This also helps energise your body and prepare you to able to conceive. So yeas don't be disappointed everything will be fine.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Last seen
April 1, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I do not have the same problem. But I have 2 friends going through the same. They try almost everything but all in vain. Nothing is helping them. So, if you find out any solution, lemme know. It'll be a huge help. May you find help soon. Thanks in advance.
Respond to DeniseCastaneda
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Last seen
June 15, 2018
Thank you
Hello, dear.weight is the big problem with conceiving.Even some had facing infertility through weight gaining.I have to suggest to avoid the overeating.Must implement to take water during and before eating.As you said that no chart plan affect you.Dear, you need to make groups of your diet.whch will help you eat the variety of food.I don't know you are the food loving person or not.But try to maintain and strict with your body to avoiding junk foods.It does not save and healthy.I hope you are losing weight day by day with little changing your lifestyle.Stay strong and keep your thoughts positive.Don't to think that you never do things.You have to do all thing.Believe in yourself.Everything going to be normal.Best wishes.
Respond to BarbaraHicks
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear. You are very right. Overweight can cause problems in conceiving. Cut down carbs and processed foods fro your life. Eat healthy things. Drop down junk food and soft drinks. These are not healthy at all. Exercise daily and eat fruits.Keep an eye on your daily intake and you will reduce soon.
Respond to Nicolebill123
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Yes! Dear! I think you should change your diets or plans...I also had myself a little over weight with PCOS. So, yeah! Now, I've opted for an IVF at a repro center in Ukraine. I lost 12 pounds to get myself ready for it! As they recommended it for a safe IVF plan. So, yes! I think you should do something asap! xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Well how many do you need. I think you are having your number 4. You surely are at such a good age. I think it's going to be problem for you. I am sure about it. Still there are allot of other methods. You can go for IVF easily. It could help you with the age factor with other problems as well. Don't worry you are going to have your babies as well.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Saturday October 21, 2017
Last seen
October 24, 2018
Thank you
Diet isn't the only weight loss remedy ... are you into exercise as well? Team up the diet plan with an efficient workout-regime to reap maximum benefits. It's best to not to depend on just free-hand exercise and jogging better get some professional help. Remember, do not take any form of steroids to get rid of the excess weight too quickly... it does more harm than good. A lot of people tend to try it out of desperation and end up gaining more weight than what they managed to lose as the rebound weight gain is almost double. Also, get your glucagon and insulin level checked! Sometimes an imbalance in either of these may cause weight-gain that's too rapidly. Yes, overweight is a problem when TTC or even to handle a full term gestation... better take immediate action to check the weight gain. Hope this helps.
Stace18
Registration date
Thursday April 5, 2018
Last seen
April 5, 2018
-
You can try exercises and Yoga.
Respond to gia9
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey dear, welcome to the forum. You have put your question in the right place. I’m sure that you shall get a satisfactory piece of advice. Dear, weight gain can surely affect your conceiving power. I will recommend you to do yoga to eliminate any mental stress. Also, eat healthily and live happily. Keep visiting and hope for the best. Baby dust to you!
Respond to nur_atikson