January 9, 2018
- - Latest reply: Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
- Oct 12, 2018 at 04:58 PM
Hello,
How do you answer the question, "Would you like to have a baby tonight? I was nearing two weeks overdue when we went for a checkup, hoping the doctor would finally find a softened cervix and some dilatation. Nothing! The baby was where she wanted to be and other than being emotional because it was the Friday before Mother's Day. Later that day, I was finishing lunch and making plans to go shopping when the doctor phoned, stating that she had conferred with others and wanted to know if I wanted to have a baby that night. When we were called I almost skipped to our room. We met our amazing nursing staff that we would spend the next three days. I got determined at this point, and was ready to go. I started to push, and I'm pushing with everything. I learned so much from this experience. It brought my husband and me to whole new level.
See more 

Your reply

1 reply

Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Congratulations to you! I am sure this must be so exciting for you. I hope things go well. It is good that you finally took the initiaitve. It is important that at least one of the two is fully prepared. This is a very excitng journey indeed. I hope things go smoothly. Do keep us updated.
Respond to Alessia.Violet