- - Latest reply: Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
- Jan 3, 2019 at 03:33 PM
Hello,
How do you answer the question, "Would you like to have a baby tonight? I was nearing two weeks overdue when we went for a checkup, hoping the doctor would finally find a softened cervix and some dilatation. Nothing! The baby was where she wanted to be and other than being emotional because it was the Friday before Mother's Day. Later that day, I was finishing lunch and making plans to go shopping when the doctor phoned, stating that she had conferred with others and wanted to know if I wanted to have a baby that night. When we were called I almost skipped to our room. We met our amazing nursing staff that we would spend the next three days. I got determined at this point, and was ready to go. I started to push, and I'm pushing with everything. I learned so much from this experience. It brought my husband and me to whole new level.
See more 

4 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Congratulations to you! I am sure this must be so exciting for you. I hope things go well. It is good that you finally took the initiaitve. It is important that at least one of the two is fully prepared. This is a very excitng journey indeed. I hope things go smoothly. Do keep us updated.

Say "Thank you" 1

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 34 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I am so happy for you hon. I hope everything works out for you. This journey is so difficult but it's worth it. Every pain you take for the baby is worth it, you will forget all of them when you will hold him/her in your hands. Good Luck!
Respond to MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
It's good to see you motivated. It's really important to find ways in which you can motivate yourself. TTC is a really tough time. You need all the help you can get. I hope this helps you conceive. Sending you lots of love and prayers. You can do this, hun!
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Congratulations to you. I am so happy that things worked for you. We are going to be starting our IVF process next month. Really hoping that it works for us. The clinic we have decided to visit is located abroad. It is a big step but they seem professional. So I am really hoping that they will help us. Good luck to you on this new journey.
Respond to Mitchael.1