I need some inspiration.

candella546 4 Posts Tuesday January 9, 2018Registration date January 12, 2018 Last seen - Jan 9, 2018 at 11:46 PM - Latest reply:  amelia
- Jun 18, 2018 at 10:26 AM
Hello,
Hi there. I got diagnosed with infertility. I am finding it hard to accept this. Is anyone else here in the same boat as me? Has anyone managed to have a child against the odds? Do share your success stories please. I need some inspiration.
See more 

Your reply

82 replies

anna_khor 15 Posts Tuesday January 16, 2018Registration date January 16, 2018 Last seen - Jan 16, 2018 at 01:58 PM
Thank you
Hi there. Hope you are well. Of course, my dear. Miracles happens every day. Why can’t it happen with you? I have known some people n my life how were diagnosed with infertility. Yet, they managed to conceive. Latter but they did. They used these new medical advancements and this helped them, against their odd causes. Such stories and experiences are quite hopeful. They teach us never to lose hope. Never to give up. Like you. You had never given up. I pray you always have this strength. Anna
Respond to anna_khor
Lenda866s 17 Posts Wednesday January 31, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 08:51 AM
Thank you
Hey there honey, you might need to get into a little more detail than that. What kind of infertility do you have, were you diagnosed with PCOS ? or is it some secondary infertility, it really depends on what type of it is. A year ago I had an accident due to which they had to perform hysteroscopy on me. I have been declared completely infertile, but there are other women that still even have children after hysteroscopy or so I have heard, once again it depends on what type of infertility you have. There are a lot of procedures that are there like IVF etc that help stimulate the pregnancy, some methods involve physically putting fertile eggs in the womb and many more. Try to expand on your infertility and yourself and I will try to answer it in the best way.I sense you are extremely worried about this, and you are right to be. Do not let this fear control you the more you express your self the closer to the solution you will get.Much love and kisses and do let me know in the comment and we can discuss more.
Respond to Lenda866s
jenn945 17 Posts Friday February 2, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 09:29 AM
Thank you
HEY, THERE POOR SOUL IN DISTRESS.Life is really really hard sometimes but we take it as unfair.For a woman to not be able to bear the greatest endeavours of life is like dying inside and with nobody to give you support is like a deep hell hole but you and your partner must console each other.This is all natural nobody even you yourself do not have any doing so so remain calm at first and look for the best option out there that is surrogacy so far and with all the new technologies being introduced worldwide this has become so feasible for people like us.How can a thing like getting the greatest gift of life be unethical and immoral .for those who cannot bear this pain of being childless won't understand ever.one of my dear dear friends tried it and now is happy and contented in her life.i would suggest you to look for clinics all over the world and mainly a clinic in Ukraine as my friend got it done from there.There they treat you with the top facilities there could ever be and have you choose from many many options of donors, multilingual staff and accommodations of 5-star quality.All of this is really cheap too.So dear woman do not hesitate to go on with this procedure.Life will be beautiful soon and just think about you and your husband right now the others will come with you on your way :).
Respond to jenn945
Tanya_ 4 Posts Sunday February 4, 2018Registration date February 4, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 10:04 AM
Thank you
Dear you have come to right place. I read so many comments earlier with people sharing their success stories. It gives me immense pleasure to see how people evolve after getting hurt. I am one of those people. I shared my story on a lot of platforms just to tell people that everything is possible. I went through infertility and now with the help of my doctors I am able to get pregnant. the point is that you should never give up and keep trying.
Respond to Tanya_
MelissaKirk 16 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 7, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 09:52 PM
Thank you
Hey Candella! Infertility is something so common these days sweetie! I was also declared infertile by my doctors, but I never stopped following my dream, one way or another i was successful one day. So you don't to worry about anything, now everything is possible. I know you must be wondering how it all happened in my life, When I was declared infertile, I thought the whole world is finished, but my friend told me to go for surrogacy and I did, now I m like the happiest mother ever! You can become a mother too, So don't worry. Just stay strong! Good Luck! Much Love!
Respond to MelissaKirk
Adile_ 4 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 6, 2018 Last seen - Feb 6, 2018 at 10:43 AM
Thank you
Hello Dear, I read your post and I am so sorry about everything that you are going through. Honey, I know infertility is kind of a big deal but it's not like it's the end of the world. I have been infertile for almost 10 years but all I had for those 10 years was faith in my body and God. Infertility can lead you to depression but it is up to you to look after your self your body needs to be taken care of even if it can't fulfill your needs. I suggest you to look for your options ad give them a try and trust me every process eve if it is IVF or surrogacy is worth the wait I have went through IVF and now I am 10 weeks pregnant. Stay safe and determined and go for every options you can.
Respond to Adile_
jenifer345 13 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 9, 2018 at 06:15 AM
Thank you
Hello Candella.Don't think, just do!!with my first son, I badly tried gave up.and 3 years later I got pregnant with IVF procedure. things quite difficult at starting point.I was near to cry and gave all hopes but finally, I got positive IVF cycle.too much hard to handle infertility.I was the positive person but when face negativity all over there, I am heartbroken.somehow, after getting successful feeling blessed.never give up!
Respond to jenifer345
FloraBiber 19 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 11, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? Hope you are fine. Infertility is an evil which is prevailing rapidly nowadays all over the world. It is affecting many couples out there. Every now and then there are people posting about their infertility. Its rate seems to be unstoppable. There are many causes of infertility. Some have it genetically while others have it due to some disease developed later in life. You will be shocked to know that there are some cases in which cause of infertility is unknown. But there are many ways to treat it. Methods like IVF, IUI, and surrogacy etc. They are helping people in need and have a high success rate. You just hang in there. Don't lose hope and try to stay positive. I hope you will be having a baby soon. Good days are yet to come, days in which you will be holding your baby in your arms. Stay hopeful. Lots of baby dust on you. Best wishes.
Respond to FloraBiber
Lenda866s 17 Posts Wednesday January 31, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Feb 11, 2018 at 02:43 PM
Thank you
This is such a positive and beautiful comment, I was just going through my comments and saw this.Your comment made my day thank you.It's so nice to see that there are people out there looking out for one another in times of distress and like you said to all the women reading this, It really is not the end of the world you have many other options.So take care of yourself and much love.
Respond to Lenda866s
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 11, 2018 at 10:11 PM
Thank you
hey, there what kind of infertility were you diagnosed with? I am sure there is some cure to it. if you feel comfortable try to get into a little more detail about your infertility and who knows maybe a stranger might just change your life one day.Take care of yourself I hope things work out for you and your DH in the end.Much love and take care of yourself alright?
Respond to bennythegiant
Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 12, 2018 at 02:29 AM
Thank you
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with infertility. It’s very saddening. But I will say don’t lose hope. As in the present day there is no absolute infertility. I hope you have got all your tests done. I will also advice you to take second opinion to get to know the exact reason of your infertility. Once you know the reason it’s easy to find solution. I wish you good luck!1 and I am very hopeful that you will find solution soon.
Respond to Lindajames22
PetraLove 2 Posts Thursday February 15, 2018Registration date February 15, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 09:57 AM
Thank you
Heyya! Hope you're doing good. I'm really really sorry for your infertility. It's really difficult to cope with it. I know how it feels like. Everything seems to be ending. Many other women going through this, share their feelings and pain here. Women are really sensitive. And the feeling of not being able to give birth is really the worst thing ever. But you have to be strong. Infertility is not an unsolved issue now. Thanks to the modern techniques and processes. One of them is surrogacy. It gives a chance of having children to those who can't. The greatest thing about the process is it's giving power. I had experienced it myself. I went with my sister to Ukraine for surrogacy. Luckily, we were successful in finding a good clinic. I was hopeless and disappointed too before this. But the visit changed our views completely. There was a proper counseling for women dealing with infertility and moving towards surrogacy. In the few early days, I thought that I was standing all alone in this problem. But in the clinic's counsel center, there were a lot of women like me. We didn't need to search for a surrogate. The clinic did a great job in this regard. Even the surrogate was so kind. Moreover, they provided the whole process legally. Anyways, the process was successful. So I think, women dealing with infertility should definitely go for surrogacy in Ukraine. I've heard about clinics in India too, but I can't say anything about the hygiene. I hope that this helps you and I wish that things get better for you too. Take care of yourself.
Respond to PetraLove
pheobe412 160 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date June 23, 2018 Last seen - Feb 19, 2018 at 09:11 AM
Thank you
Yes dear, We are in a same boat. I also don't know what to do and what to say. I am really worried about this. Well my only option left is surrogacy now. I tried all the other things. I tried 4 cycles of IVF. IUI treatment. Thought about donor eggs but that also doesn't work so far. I think you might start with IVF. Go a and try that. I wish you became successful with it.
Respond to pheobe412
Alessia.Violet 72 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date June 23, 2018 Last seen - Feb 19, 2018 at 10:58 AM
Thank you
Hey, there I hope you're feeling better. Sometimes I wish I had the power to erase the word infertile from the dictionary. Anyways, there are a lot of treatments in today's world that ensure that you are able to become parents. Treatments like IVF and surrogacy ensure that you're able to conceive. However, just make sure you visit a reliable clinic who is good at what they do. As especially for surrogacy a good clinic is essentially important. I remember that when I visited the clinic of my choice I became so stress-free as they were so professional and dedicated to what they were doing. Which automatically made me stress as well as I knew I was in the right hands. So yes if you need any help regarding this you can always ask me.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
SashaMarcus 76 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date June 9, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 08:34 AM
Thank you
Hi Candella. Well, dear? I can't help you much with any kind of inspiration...Because my own case is same. But, yeah! Still, I want you to know that there is still hope...You can still do. I've' not left any hope yet. I'm still trying for like 5 years (Had 3 MCs). Now, I've opted for an IVF at a center in of repro in Ukraine. I'm trying through this assisted procedure now. I've already tried a lot. Now, just need luck! I wish you all the best. I think you can still keep trying...Just go with it!
Respond to SashaMarcus
claudiopeters 49 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date June 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 10:39 AM
Thank you
Hello Candella. Hope you're doing well. Would you care to elaborate your problem in detail? Infertility is of many types. As sad as your situation is, remember, a lot of people are diagnosed with a similar problem. Especially, on this forum, you'll find MANY people. It's not the end of the world. I am, too. I've had multiple miscarriages well, on top of it. Infertility is a problem, no doubt. However, it is also a problem that now has many solutions. You can always try alternatives. There's IVF. You can also try surrogacy. These methods actually work, as well. Good luck!
Respond to claudiopeters
mistygray 80 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date June 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 11:01 AM
Thank you
Hey. How are you doing? I feel very sorry for you. You should know that you are not alone here. A lot of people suffer from infertility. I think you should give yourself some time to accept it. It is very important for you to get your head around it. Only then, you will be able to do something about it. I was told that I wouldn't be able to have a child of my own ever. It broke me. But I accepted the reality. I have a son now. I had him through surrogacy in Ukraine. I'm a different person now. Giving birth to a child yourself isn't the only way to have your own babies. You should look into the concept of surrogacy. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
stacyben 52 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date June 23, 2018 Last seen - Apr 6, 2018 at 11:05 AM
Thank you
Hey, I am so sorry for you. I know infertility is hard to cope with. I think we are in the same boat. Many women are facing infertility like us. I had 3 miscarriages and then I was not able to conceive. I was so upset but didn't lose hope because my husband supported me. So we went for surrogacy after wasting 4-5 years in treatment. We went to a clinic in Europe. I am a happy mother now. I hope this would help you too.
Respond to stacyben
Alana90 59 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Apr 9, 2018 at 02:25 PM
Thank you
Hey! how are you doing? I guess most of us over here are in the same boat. Nothing different.
Some had such struggle. some Conceived successfully. some of them have babies now.
and some individuals like me and you are still trying to reach there.
It is just that our fate wants us to struggle hard very hard. and never consider putting off things.
we want that little world in our life that's it. Only this thing should be our priority.
being a woman. you have to balance your relationship. there are so many people in your family who always look up to you to have a baby.
so many individuals surround you who might be wrapped up with their children and here you are struggling to do so. Point is you go with so many emotions each and every single day in your life.
But you would also find women over here who never accepted defeat and are now blessed parents.
that's what science wants you to do so,
where are you on your journey now? had your fertility test?
If not I would suggest you go with your fertility test and ask the best fertility doctor for alternatives.
looking forward to hearing from you soon.
take care.XX
Respond to Alana90
nur_atikson 60 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date June 21, 2018 Last seen - Apr 11, 2018 at 11:28 AM
Thank you
It's very sad to read about your infertility. You are not alone in this journey.I have read many posts about this issues. People have shared success stories in which most of them opted surrogacy treatment. Most of them went to the very prominent clinic. They said, the clinic staff is very cooperative and they offer treatment with a guarantee that surrogate mother won’t take the child. I think it will work for you.
Alana90 59 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Jun 15, 2018 at 11:26 AM
To add into this. Recently some of the prominent clinics have been reported to have the worst services and miscommunication in between staff and intended parents. How could one assure that they have selected the best clinic so far? This is very difficult to say. You must share some details of your clinic saying how was your experience there. So people would be able to know about what actually the facts are.
There might be something going wrong within the fertility clinic that is prominent too. But you would unaware of that. Like the one, I heard about Lotus clinic. They say it was the worst experience to select that clinic. Whats really cooking inside. You must get into the reality and I believe that why would any women would make a false comment on any clinic.
Respond to nur_atikson
1 2 3 4 5 Next
I need some inspiration. - page 2