January 10, 2018
- - Latest reply: rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 28, 2018
- Jul 2, 2018 at 04:19 PM
Hello,
Does anyone know someone who has conceived a little earlier with the IVF process? I just need confirmation. I heard from some ladies that IVF usually takes a little earlier for women to conceive. I am just calculating a few things right now. I'm also booking for one next year in Ukraine. That's why I really need to know. Anyway! Leave your answers here. I'll also do some internet searching now.
See more 

Your reply

20/51 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Tuesday January 16, 2018
Last seen
January 16, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. Hope you are well. Look, an IVF treatment has guaranteed results. There are chances of success rate. It only has one drawback. Age factor. If you are younger than or 34 years of age; your chances of conceiving through an IVF treatment is more than 80%. If; however, you are older than this age, chances decline for good 40%. So, it all depends on age. Why? The Aging process affects our bodies over all. Not just our skin or weight. If you try to conceive in older age' complications are bound to come. If you are out of the age mentioned; leave IVF treatment. Go for surrogacy. If you choose IVF; it will waste your time and money as well. But you can give it a try. We all will pray for you. Anna.

Thank you, anna_khor 1

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM has helped 0 users this month

Respond to anna_khor
Registration date
Tuesday October 24, 2017
Last seen
January 27, 2018
Thank you
I can only say that every case is different. I will tell about my ivf treatment. I succeeded to conceive from the first ivf treatment. Not every case is like mine. Some ladies need more then one cycle.
Respond to EminaD
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hey Pia. Yes! It happens a lot! Last year, my 3 of my TTC buddies did conceive in their IVF. So, yeah! It happens. Yes! I'm personally undergoing one this upcoming July in Kiev. So, yeah! I'd definitely recommend it for others. Anyway! Stay blessed!
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
It depends on person to person. Your body will determine that. There is a chance it works out very quickly. Or it might take more cycles. I hope it works soon for you. It is a painful procedure. May the odds are in your favor.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hi, I hope you are doing well. IVF is different for person to person. The factor that determines the duration is the body. In some case it works out quickly. But mostly the IVF process is time consuming. It is also painful. IVF success rate is very low below 50%. IVF works for you if you are younger. It is good to go for it if your age is less than 33 years. If you are infertile and looking for IVF, i recommend to go for surrogacy. It is the best option for you. The process is simple also affordable. If you choose IVF, you will waste both your time and money. I hope you will make the right decision. I wish you good luck.
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? I hope you are well. It determines on a person whether it is successful on the first try or not. IVF is often successful so don't worry. Keep going on. You will surely conceive. It may not be on the first try. And it may take time. But keep going on. Keep being positive. Sending you baby dust. The process is complicated but i wish it goes well for you. Take care. Love.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I hope you are well. I'm glad you decided to go for IVF. You might want to make the cal a little earlier because that place is so busy these days. They have a lot of clients coming in for the procedure nowadays. They are booked for quite a while. You don't want to delay it any further. This place is so good. I talked to some people who went there for IVF. Some of them conceived right after the first cycle, some conceived after the second one. Apparently, there's a better chance of IVF to work in the second cycle. Their success rate is great though. So don't worry about it. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. You're making a fantastic decision. IVF is truly a blessing. You won't regret this decision, actually. The clinic you've chosen is also amazing. I'm sure you're in high spirits. And, you should be. However, I'd advise you to be calm. This is a complicated procedure. It requires all your mental strength. The best way to get through with it is to be patient. It doesn't necessarily work in the first cycle. So don't get your hopes up. Good luck to you. Can't wait to hear your success story. Lots of baby dust your way.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
Everything can do a magic if you have a good luck at that moment. I have watched many videos in which miracles do happen and the couples are amazed at their infertility treatment results. IVF can be surely a success for you. But for me surrogacy is the only option left now. everytime i conceived i resulted in a miscarriage. It happened 3 times and it is very hard for a woman to lose her unborn baby. So now me and my husband has decided to go for surrogacy as it is the last option for us.
Good luck to you.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
June 29, 2018
Thank you
I will suggest you surrogacy because i have been through this by myself that is why i will suggest surrogacy. It is better to suggest others from which you have gone through. I am going through the successful journey of surrogacy that is why i am telling you about it. I had hysterectomy cancer from my adulthood. I had proper treatment of it and i was cancer free. But i was infertile for life. We are so happy that we are finally going to have our babies soon. Good luck to you with your plans.
Respond to ellenheller
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I am really sorry for you. I know it is very painful to face infertility. It is hard to choose other ways than pregnancy. I faced infertility for almost 9 years. I tried some other ways. IVF and IUI failed in my case. Surrogacy was suggested by one of my friends. It was the only option remained left for me so I went for it. I went to a suggested clinic that was reliable. It was situated in Europe. It was convenient for me to go there because it is allowed in our country. It was well known for surrogacy so I made my mind. Now I have a baby and I am so happy to have him. I hope things go right in your way.
Respond to Sabera28
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey there best of luck for your IVF. It all depends on your condition. There is no set date as to on which protocol will it work out. Yes, the clinic your visiting has a high success rate so there will be higher chances of success. However, usually, clinics say they cant give you the guarantee because embryo eventually has to form in your uterus. So if you have good quality eggs and sperms then might work on the first cycle. Best of luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
I joined this forum long ago.I like to read the stories of different people.Its been a very long time.I feel happy after reading successful stories of different people.
I'm also infertile.But i had to go for surrogacy.We firstly moved to Europe form Japan.Surrogacy is ban in Japan so we moved there.We stayed in Europe for 4 months.We contacted clinics in Europe.My husband didn't liked them.Than we moved to Ukraine.As we heard alot about the clinics in Ukraine so we moved there.There we found a very good clinic.The clinic found a good surrogate for us.The surrogate is pregnant with our twin dolls.We are so happy.We are so happy that we will have our own kids now,We are so thankful to the clinic and surrogate.
Everyone cheers and good luck.
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 28, 2018
-
Oh, that's a wonderful news, congratulations! If you don't mind what exactly was the problem with you.. in terms of infertility? What do you really check for in a clinic when going for reproductive tourism? I guess surrogacy is too far a thing for me at the moment and haven't even given that a thought as a possibility, I'm just curious. Also, might have to look for a reproductive tourism option for IVF next year, so the selection checklist would come handy if at all. I'm mostly scared or dread that our first IVF may fail because in our case there are no major infertility causes identified. All the diagnosis say is I'm a little short on AMH so probably the egg quality isn't gonna be great (as expected around my age) and likewise, DH has a low sperm count which is improving under the supplements. We continued normal TTC and the medications seem to have improved the condition but there's no success with conceiving, my clinic assumes there could be more underlying issues like genetic defects which might surface when we move to IVF.
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. I am really sorry for you. I know it is very painful to face infertility. It is hard to choose other ways than pregnancy. I faced infertility. I tried some other ways. IVF and IUI failed in my case. Surrogacy was suggested by one of my friends. I am thinking to go for it. Good luck.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
It determines on your body. It can be highly successful or not as successful. You just have to try. I wish it goes well for you. Take care. Lots of love.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Sounds like a miracle. What else could someone need? The people usually go for IVF when they are so depressed and done with trying. Still, if this thing happened with someone then that is a miracle. Or no less than that. I am sure. I am just imagining this. How great this could be. This is a very huge thing. Well, may everyone should get this happiness. I am sure this is a life-changing thing.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Well, it's different with everyone. Yeah! but, still, go for it. It's the best way to still get pregnant by yourself. It's better than adoption or surrogacy. Yeah! I hope it works for you. Best of luck! It works fine; usually with the success rate of around 30% to 40%.
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 28, 2018
-
Yes, you're absolutely right the time frame is different for everyone and there's no guaranteed success no matter how a piece of cake it may seem to the clinic. I wouldn't say or decide between IVF and surrogacy and adoption as which one's better .... but there's definitely no point considering either surrogacy or adoption unless IVF doesn't sound like a possible option or has failed more than once. Even the clinics, no matter the country wants a full medical checkup and statement that you're not fit enough to bear child of have some kind of infertility which proved all other tries to be futile to initiate surrogacy. It's a strict legal requisite against human exploitation.
Respond to LydiaHarris
Thank you
Hey there! Infertility is very bad thing happened in women life. Well, due to innovation there is a way to cope with infertility. My sister has success in her first cycle of IVF. I am also infertile. But in my case, I had experienced a failure in my IVF cycle. Then I opted surrogacy. Surrogacy proved like a miracle for me and I blessed with a baby boy through it. I wish you will be a mom soon. Best wishes
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
The place you are telling is really great. I don't think you should think of it as a problem. It's not at all. Everything is great for you. I don't think you should be worried about this. Just keep your focus on what you need. Search it with an effort. I wish everything will be alright for you.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all good. I am really happy you are going for it. I wish you luck. Take care. love and support.
Respond to BellaJones998
1 2 3 Next