Registration date
Wednesday December 20, 2017
Status
Last seen
January 10, 2018
-
 rebeccaD -
Hello,
Does anyone know someone who has conceived a little earlier with the IVF process? I just need confirmation. I heard from some ladies that IVF usually takes a little earlier for women to conceive. I am just calculating a few things right now. I'm also booking for one next year in Ukraine. That's why I really need to know. Anyway! Leave your answers here. I'll also do some internet searching now.

50 replies

piahulk hey, how are you? how are you going on? Well, it's pleasing to know that you are going through conceiving procedure. It’s a good news for you as well as for me. The answer to your question depends upon the situation and body conditions. It’s better to ask these queries to your doctors. Because she will examine you thoroughly. He/she will better suggest you.
Hello dear. I would like to give you a suggestion that you should search for surrogacy as well on Internet. In IVF there are 50 50 chances of success. While in surrogacy 98 percent chances are there. I am also in the journey of surrogacy. . I cant conceive naturally. Due to my heart disease. now finally I visited a clinic. I consulted the doctor. And tell all my health condition, my heart disease and infertility due to this disease. The doctor suggested me surrogacy. Because he said IVF will not suit you because you are a heart patient. Finally me and my DH decided to go for surrogacy. We have signed the agreement. And now the clinic will contact us soon. And will give us update about our surrogate. Needs your prayers that everything goes well and fine. Thanks.
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2018

Hi there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. I have a friend for whom IVF worked wonder. In the first attempt, she conceived. She is now the mother of a baby girl. I think IVF is a great procedure for females under 33 who are not completely infertile. Otherwise, the best option to go to is surrogacy. It is a blessing. That is what worked for me after 2 failed IVF cycles. I hope all goes well for you. Take care. God bless.
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
hello dear. nobody can tell you about this with surety. there are 50, 50 chances of everything. it's better to consult a doctor about this. it depends on person's condition. I hope you conceive soon. sending you baby dust. take care hun. keep me updated. more strength to you.
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2018

I hope everything is good at your end. Well, every individual has a different way of dealing with IVF. There can be success even at the first cycle or maybe no success at all. Chances may differ according to individual's body. My sister got her second cycle successful. She is now a happy mom. I hope things get smooth for you too!
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 15, 2018

It is variable. There are many factors affecting it. You must ask your doctor what is the scenario in your case. He might be of some help. I hope it goes well. Fingers crossed for you. Baby dust on your way.
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2018

Hi there. Hope you are doing fine. I read your post. IVF is a good option. IVF works great for women under 33 years of age. Women about 33 years should opt for surrogacy. Take care. God bless.
Registration date
Tuesday June 12, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 15, 2018

Hey there. how are you doing? I hope it is going well for you. It is different for every woman. It mainly depends on your eggs and sperms. And also on your body. I hope it will work great for you. Love and luck to you.
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
hello dear. how are you doing? hope you are fine. I can't sure you about anything. it depends on person to person. some people take fewer cycles to conceive. some take more. you should consult a doctor. he will guide you well. take care loads. sending you baby dust. hope this journey gets successful. ill pray for you. keep me updated. bye.
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Hello there. How are you? I hope you are well. I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. It is a very painful thing to go through. I wish it goes well for you. Take care.
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2018
That depends on your sperms and eggs. That has to be good to conceive earlier. Moreover, they should be fertilized well. So if you are counting something. Count on these things. That really matters. Yes, some of the women do conceive at the very first cycle. But of course, they have either a good quality of eggs or that fertilized well. And this would be decided once you would start your procedure. Good luck till then.
Baby dust.
piahulk hello! How are you? hope you are fine. Yes, I know many ladies who become successful. Don’t you worry and keep it up. I’ll recommend you to go first in Ukraine for treatment. Then to join IVF. It's really very helpful.be relax. And take care of your health dear.
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2018

Hi there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. I have a friend for whom IVF worked wonder. In the first attempt, she conceived. She is now the mother of a baby girl. I think IVF is a great procedure for females under 33 who are not completely infertile. Otherwise, the best option to go to is surrogacy. It is a blessing. That is what worked for me after 2 failed IVF cycles. I hope all goes well for you. Take care. God bless.
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018

hi, piahulk how are you doing. Hope so doing great. First of all, I will really appreciate the decision you have taken . IVF is the best choice in the situation like these. I was pregnant after the first cycle.B ut it is different for everyone. One cannot generalize the result on the whole population . Just go for it all will be fine . Stay positive. Everything would be fine . Take care.M y best wishes are with you. Pray that soon you are blessed with a blessing. Keep smiling :)
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2018

Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018

Well, I appreciate your decision. IVF is popular among people nowadays. Especially if someone wants to deliver the child herself, then IVF is a good option. But you'd remember that IVF is risky. Also, success rates are very low in IVF. The clinic that you have opted for is famous and well-known in this regard. They are very much corporative and helping too. However, they are offering surrogacy treatment too. Surrogacy treatment is hundreds of times better than IVF in many aspects. Surrogacy is a simple procedure and is closer to the natural way of having children. Success rates of surrogacy are also higher than IVF. In surrogacy, a healthy surrogate mother carries a child. That's the reason, there are few chances for miscarriage. I'm sure you'll get success. Sending baby dust to you!
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 9, 2018

Hello dear. How are you? I hope you are fine. IVF is really a nice procedure. I personally prefer IVF. I'm glad for you. My friend went for IVF. She did her IVF treatment from a clinic in Europe. Now she is a mother and living happily. You can always try. That's what keeps you content. I wish IVF proves to be successful for you too. Wishing you all the best for your journey. Stay strong and happy. Good luck ahead.
Well, it is different for every person. You shouldn't compare your case with everyone. It also depends on your age as well. It might take a long time. Because at many times I heard it take longer time. It is not guaranteed as well. The result might be in failure. But it is your choice if you want to try it. Go for it. But I will suggest you surrogacy. I am also a surrogate mother. I have experience of it. Definitely, I will suggest to you only that thing which is successful for me. Good luck with your decision. Take care.
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018

Hey there , hope you are good. You have chosen a right decision. IVF is a great treatment. We all wished to give birth to our baby in our womb. For this purpose IVF is absolutely great option. But I agreed with Nur. We have to look on the both sides of the story. IVF is very risky too and success rates are also 20 to 25 percent. I would suggest you to look for surrogacy too. If things didn't worked well in IVF then go for surrogacy. It is a great blessing of science. There a quality clinic in Europe who are offering great services in this field that too in affordable prices. My good wishes and prayers are with you.
rupiah hi! I am very happy that you decided best. I have read your post till end. I think it depends upon your condition. If you take more than one cycle than you should go to there earlier. Because everyone has different condition from others. So, you should go there earlier. Wish you best of luck for your journey.