-
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
-
Hello,
Does anyone know someone who has conceived a little earlier with the IVF process? I just need confirmation. I heard from some ladies that IVF usually takes a little earlier for women to conceive. I am just calculating a few things right now. I'm also booking for one next year in Ukraine. That's why I really need to know. Anyway! Leave your answers here. I'll also do some internet searching now.

50 replies

Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 4, 2018

I am really sorry to say that IVF chances of conceiving are very low. You are moving to another place for that. But if you are not healthy. It will all be in vain. So I suggest you go for surrogacy. My sister had her IVF treatment. It was not successful. Because she was not healthy to conceive. Then she moved to that clinic. Then recommended her surrogacy. She was so happy when she first held her baby in her arms. It was the feeling that can't be described in words. So I will suggest you surrogacy on my sister's experience. I wish you to have your baby soon. Till then I wish you a very good luck.
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019

In the event that it appears numerous ladies who use In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) to get pregnant end up as the parent of twins, that is on the grounds that IVF does, indeed, increment your odds of products.
Dear Pia! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I think it doesn't take too long normally. But it also depends upon the case. Sometimes, embryo fails to develop or cycle fails. Or many other complications that can cause issues. So you can not assume time. So don't be hopeless. Everything needs struggle. Instead, you can also avail the option of surrogacy. So think big. I have also been through the whole process. I was infertile due to some hormonal issues. I went for IVF but it did not work for me.LAter I went for surrogacy. Now I have a baby through it. So keep the more option and stay hopeful. I hope it will work
My sympathies
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019

During these two weeks, your ovaries will be animated to create follicles, ovulation will happen and from that point, insemination is performed. In vitro preparation (IVF), takes somewhat more, enduring somewhere in the range of 4 a month and a half preceding egg recovery.
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 15, 2018

Hi. how are you? hope you are fine? I am so sad to know about your infertility. It is really sad. Infertility is hard to face. I am glad that you moved. You are considering other options. It is the life we have to move on. IVF is the best procedure. I heard many success stories related to IVF. I have no first-hand experience. I suggest surrogacy for you. Surrogacy is like a miracle. its success factor is higher than IVF. The decision is yours. Stay calm and think. Good wishes.
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018

hi, hope so you are doing great. I think so its positive. Don't take the stress. Don't overthink. All will be fine. Stay positive and happy. I think you should go for a checkup. The doctor might be able to help you with the details. My best wishes are with you. All the very best. Fingers crossed. Hoping you get a positive news. All the best.
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2018

Well, it is different for every other person. It is your body that is going to determine the number of cycles it is going to take. It may take more than one or two cycles. It depends on how well your body adjusts to it. And, what sort of problem are you suffering from? I hope yours don't take long and you conceive in the first one. All the very best for you.
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2018

Umm, it depends on the person. How well your body is functioning normally would make it more successful. It may get prolonged due to some reasons. Maybe more than two-three cycles. But, you don't have to panic. I am sure everything is going to be okay. All the best wishes.
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018

Hi, I'm glad to know that you're going for IVF next year. I'm happy to see all the women making their way through such difficulties. I had two abortions at an early age because my boyfriend didn't want me to have kids. Now I have extreme regrets about this. I am married to another man. but I have conceiving complications due to early age abortions. I'm so devasted these days. I have lost hope. I want to have support in my life. Plus the suggestions that how should I try to have a baby. My doctor is suggesting me to go for IVF but I'm too scared at the moment. Help me out too.
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2018

Hi there. Hope everything is fine there. I believe every case is different. You should definitely tell your doctor about it. They can tell you what's best for you. I hope everything will be fine. Don't worry. Good luck.
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019

Hi there, we're on the same boat then, even I'm about to start my IVF in August this year! Hope everything goes well... fingers crossed. I did a copious amount of online digging to decide on IUI or IVF and can tell a thing or two that might help anyone needing information to make up their mind. The success rate with IVF is much higher compared to IUI. Though every case is different and so the time of struggle for each... and you can never be 100% sure whether the assisted fertility will be successful. But then, there's always hope and a greater hope with a good clinic and IVF. I suppose the clinical cause of infertility matters too. There's a lesser possibility when the issue is with uterian lining and consecutive failures with IVF has already been seen in that case.
I hope You've already done checking the details and decided after being satisfied wholely. I suppose I'll have to move to reproductive tourism if my first attempt fails and Ukraine is possible of the options. Though I really hope it doesn't go that way.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

There is no such thing as little earlier. It happens in its tenure. Usually, women who are unable to conceive opt for the procedure. However, the treatment has a high chance of success. The clinic you are planning to visit is doing an amazing job. So many people are visiting them for the process. It is all about the research. Good luck to you.