Surrogacy

piahulk 5 Posts Wednesday December 20, 2017Registration date January 10, 2018 Last seen - Jan 10, 2018 at 12:01 AM - Latest reply:  aliceblake
- Jun 14, 2018 at 06:14 PM
Hello,
Hello ladies. It's been a long day, I just came back from work. Before going to bed I just wanted to leave a post here. Does anyone has had surrogacy? Well, the thing is that I'm considering to have one in upcoming 2018. I will first try having an IVF then if things won't be working in my favor. I'll have surrogacy later as a second option. So, yes! Further, I've been searching for clinics and I've seen some really satisfying reviews of Ukraine, one of them is located in the capital Kiev. My DH is looking into its credibility. I just wrote here this post. So, I could get a little fact. Can anyone come up with a recommendation or endorsement on it? It would really be helpful. Bless Y'all.
See more 

Your reply

57 replies

anna_khor 15 Posts Tuesday January 16, 2018Registration date January 16, 2018 Last seen - Jan 16, 2018 at 01:40 PM
Thank you
Hi there. Hope you are well. Yeah, I know someone who was a surrogate mother. She had the best experience of her life. Not only does things ran smoothly; she was compensated graciously for her enduring of pains and sufferings. She still meets the baby. He is as healthy as a naturally conceived baby. Going for any; you should first consult a doctor. Ask them which one would be best suited for you? Work on their advice. You have your life to look for as well. If they say go for an IVF treatment; then dive in! If they advice for surrogacy; you already have things planned out, my dear. We all support you. Anna.
Respond to anna_khor
Laverneash 4 Posts Thursday February 8, 2018Registration date February 8, 2018 Last seen - Feb 8, 2018 at 08:28 PM
Thank you
Hey Piahulk! I m glad to know that you are going to Ukraine for Surrogacy, I had my surrogacy there at a clinic. Their services were outstanding. I had to worry about nothing because they took care of my everything. I hope everything goes well for you too. Good Luck! Much Love!
Respond to Laverneash
pheobe412 150 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date June 10, 2018 Last seen - Feb 9, 2018 at 12:31 AM
Thank you
Your decision is correct. You did the right thing choosing surrogacy over IVF. Actually there is no problem in IVF as well. It's just a fact that surrogacy would be more good for you. You should have to take care of yourself dear. I am wishing you a best of luck. May you get success dear. Be well. Be happy soon.
Respond to pheobe412
Rhuma123 4 Posts Friday February 2, 2018Registration date February 10, 2018 Last seen - Feb 9, 2018 at 12:13 PM
Thank you
hello piahulk!!! It’s better to consult with someone else taking tension yourself. I am really sorry for that. I don’t know what words should I use. Words play an important role in condolence someone. So if you think surrogacy proves best for you then move ahead. It’s better to have a decision instead of sitting at home. It’s best for those ladies who are barren. So try it and grab the opportunity. My best wishes are with you and may you have a safe journey!!!
Respond to Rhuma123
Amenda123 8 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date February 11, 2018 Last seen - Feb 11, 2018 at 11:11 AM
Thank you
Hey there! Hope you're doing fine. I believe this is the most important part of your journey where you've to decide which clinic to opt for. It seems like you and your DH are taking really well care of the whole issue as a lot of couples neglect and then have to face the consequences. I have visited the clinic website and their other socials recently, as I was doing my own research and was quiet pleased with how they provide information and how well the accommodate you. The two major concerns I have is that I want the legal framework to be nicely presented and secondly I want to know about the surrogates right. All the information was provided to me from the get-go.They assured me that the first thing they do when you arrive is provided you with legal papers which you can thoroughly go through and read for yourself as well. So in my image that I have created so far is that they're very accommodating. Which is why it is top on my list. Best of luck to you! I hope the journey goes smoothly for you.
Respond to Amenda123
FloraBiber 19 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 11, 2018 at 12:33 PM
Thank you
Hey there. Hope you are in good health. I glad to hear from you. Surrogacy is the best option. It is helping many in need. I have been gathering information about this clinic. I was afraid of being infertile because of the endometriosis. I was diagnosed at age 20 but I never thought it as a big deal. But now I think it is getting in my way to be pregnant. About this clinic, I have got good reviews about it. People there are awesome and helping. They treat you with the best. They have a nice and friendly environment there. People are having babies and are very satisfied from this clinic. I hope to hear more from you. Keep posting.
Best wishes.
Respond to FloraBiber
jenifer345 13 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 12, 2018 at 01:06 AM
Thank you
Hello, surrogacy is great and works well.I was facing severe infertility last year, I am choosing surrogacy program in Ukrainian clinic.I was experiencing good success.everything going fantastic.hope in your case thing is going more better and good.I hope and pray your decision is also making your thoughts great in future... stay strong.this time you will do it with amazing luck!good wishes and lots of love.
Respond to jenifer345
Thank you
Hi there. How are you? I am glad that you didn't step back. You rather decided to go for infertility treatment. I would love if you go for IVF first. It should always be a priority. Giving birth to a child from own body is some thing really beautiful. Surrogacy allows you to have own biological baby. Though baby is delivered by another woman. I hope you become a happy and healthy mother. I wish you all the best. take care of your diet and health. Lots of love for you.
Respond to Aleeaden11
Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 12, 2018 at 04:06 AM
Thank you
hi there, thanks for starting this thread. I was also looking for some suggestion on the same issue. It’s so hard to deal with the problem of infertility. But luckily there are more options to deal with the issue than ever. And surrogacy is one of the safest and successful options. But currently it’s very expensive in most parts of the world. I have come across a clinic in Ukraine that’s offering surrogacy at very reasonable rate and they are offering it at three packages. You can check their website and look at all their packages and other services that they offer. I have come across that they even provide free accommodation to their visitors. I found this hospital very good and looking forward for my first appointment. I hope you will also be able to make your mind and take some good decision for you.
Respond to Lindajames22
Lenda866s 17 Posts Wednesday January 31, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Feb 18, 2018 at 07:11 AM
Thank you
I don't think you should wait much then.It's nice to see that your DH is supportive.That can be such a rare sight these days.Especially with all the drama and divorce stories on forums.I have dealt with infertility for quite some time.I myself am a working woman.I work 8-10 hours a day.which can be very tiring. I am sure I cannot conceive a child of my own.so I and my DH are also considering getting surrogacy done from the same clinic.These forums are really helpful as I 've gotten to know about it through them.I will surely be going this year during our mutual vacation.We will see the country and check out the process as well.I have done quite some work on it.I mean for couples like us it really is the perfect thing.It's nice that you are considering that.Take care of yourself ok? much love to you and your loved ones.
Respond to Lenda866s
NatashaLiam 64 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date June 7, 2018 Last seen - Mar 5, 2018 at 07:19 AM
Thank you
Hey piahulk.
I didn't have been through the surrogacy but i'm looking to go for it.
As i don't have any other options left of having a baby off my own.
I'm 43 years old now and i have also no luck with babies too.
Now i am married for second time and i am thinking of having a baby again.
But the miscarriages from my last married life make me afraid and stops me getting pregnant again.
I persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy option.
As from my first marriage i had no luck with having a baby.
I had many complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but always resulted in miscarriage.
I think surrogacy is the best solution now adays where we can have a baby.
I consulted a number of clinics related to surrogacy.
Surrogacy is now adays a common method of having a baby for those women who can't have a baby out of their own womb.
You better should research about surrogacy and should visit some clinics regarding surrogacy.
But i am worried about some aspects of having a baby from this process.
But as we have no other option left so i guess it is the only solution for us now.
Any women raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us.
Respond to NatashaLiam
pheobe412 150 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date June 10, 2018 Last seen - Mar 5, 2018 at 10:47 AM
Thank you
Well you will don't worry. I am really sorry first of all. You suffered much. I really appreciate your efforts. Just try more and use all of the precautions that are good for you and told by your consultant. I really want people to know that being calm is a key here. Panic body language destroys you. Just keep your patience up. Surrogacy is really well procedure. Just a bit expensive but not to worry It's going to give you a happiness of a lifetime. I think you should try that dear. It'll be best for you.
Respond to pheobe412
alisa123 43 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date June 9, 2018 Last seen - Mar 13, 2018 at 06:19 PM
Thank you
Hey there Pia! I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry to hear about your infertility. Thanks to these modern methods and raising awareness, we are able to have children. I am also infertile as you. I chose surrogacy over the IVF treatment. This is because I had 3 miscarriages. After each one of them, my body has been weaker and weaker. So now, I can't carry a baby in my womb. Surrogacy is the best option which was left for me. And trust me on this, it was the best decision of my life. It is the most reliable method. It has high success rates and people are so satisfied with it. If you can afford to have IVF done and then surrogacy, then go for it. Or else, go for surrogacy directly. The clinic you mentioned has high success rates. It's a well-reputed clinic. I hope things turn out to be the best for you. Good Luck!
Respond to alisa123
pheobe412 150 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date June 10, 2018 Last seen - Mar 15, 2018 at 09:34 AM
Thank you
The method is really good. It has a good credibility. In some countries there is an issue about making it official or legal. Other than that this is a really best method. I am also in a try of using this method for me. I know it could take me a while. I need to save some money for it before using it. It's really very helpful for me. I know about the process as a whole. This is the only option left for me. In many countries it had really high credibility. Just tell your husband to check the european countries like Ukraine, Germany, Amsterdam. I think you are going to get good results from there. I recommend you to go for it my friend. It would be best for you.
Respond to pheobe412
prerona25 15 Posts Thursday November 2, 2017Registration date March 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 15, 2018 at 11:19 AM
Thank you
Hello, welcome to the forum. It is great to hear that you are considering surrogacy. IVF is a trying procedure and it keeps testing your patience. It takes a decent amount of tries for IVF to work. It is good that you are considering other options. Surrogacy needs a lot of research and from what I have read in your post you are doing quite well in that area. :)
Surrogacy is a good way to have a child and I hope the very best for you. All the best and take care. Hoping to hear the good news soon.
Respond to prerona25
Thank you
Hi you lady!!!well it is a good that you are considering for IVF.As to my knowledge, IVF has a big success rate.It has more than fewer chances to get fail. Surrogacy is a better option too. But for me, IVF is better than surrogacy I hope that you get a positive response from IVF. BUT if it doesn’t happen so, you must go for surrogacy. For surrogacy, you must have a known donor. It will take some time to happen so you will go for surrogacy.Hope and wish you to get positive results from IVF. Good luck.
Respond to sarahhenry
HanRIchie 22 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date April 12, 2018 Last seen - Apr 7, 2018 at 02:36 PM
Thank you
It is definitely understandable that you want to experience pregnancy for yourself. It's definitely the first priority for many. I wish you all the best for it. IVF really is a good procedure. However, it takes time and many tries before it's successful. My advice would be to stay patient. You'll get through it. If it does get too much, it's good that you're open to surrogacy as well. It'll help you to keep backups. I can vouch for surrogacy personally. It's definitely more of a sure shot compared to IVF. Fingers crossed for you!
Respond to HanRIchie
amanda280 27 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 19, 2018 Last seen - Apr 8, 2018 at 06:48 AM
Thank you
Yeah, Ukraine has really good clinics. You should definitely visit there for your treatment. But before that, make some research on the clinics. You should be satisfied before starting your treatment. Inner satisfaction and one's own will is very important. Just make sure that you make a wise decision. My love and support is there for you aways. Good luck!
Respond to amanda280
jesi123456789 4 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date April 11, 2018 Last seen - Apr 9, 2018 at 07:59 AM
Thank you
Hi, Pia hopes you are fine. I am sorry to know that you are not able to conceive naturally. But it pleased my heart that you didn't give up and now looking forward to other procedures like IVF and Surrogacy. It's good that you have already mentally prepared for future. While talking about IVF and Surrogacy, These both treatments are good and they are giving positive results successfully. IVF is a bit risky as compare to surrogacy. Its consists of cycles and it is also time taking process. On the other hand, Surrogacy is quite different as baby will be born to surrogate mother so it is guaranteed that you will be blessed with a baby. If things will be done in the proper manner in well-reputed clinics then you will get best results. You have chosen the best clinic for your treatment. These clinics are amazingly doing excellence in this field. I hope everything works well for you. Much love.
Respond to jesi123456789
nur_atikson 58 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date June 20, 2018 Last seen - Apr 9, 2018 at 09:19 AM
Thank you
Hi @piahulk, welcome to the forum. It’s pleasurable for us that you have spent your precious to share your problem with us. I have an idea about the consequences you are facing. Life is really hard for a woman and society makes it harder. you are a working lady, so you are facing some good times instead. Sometimes, when people face many failed TTCs, they generally give up. Instead of getting depressed and disappointed, you fought. Life is like a battlefield, only those succeed who know to fight. People like you are an inspiration to others. You have come to the right place and you will definitely get some reply from here. you have taken the wise decision but I would like to add my words too. dear, IVF is chemical pregnancy while surrogacy is very less technical. Success chances in surrogacy are about 80 to 90 percent. While in IVF just 20 to 25 percent. In comparison, I would have preferred surrogacy instead of going for IVF. I’m with you and I’m sure that you shall get some useful piece of advice from here. good wishes!
Respond to nur_atikson
1 2 3 Next
surrogacy - page 2