Surrogacy

Registration date
Wednesday December 20, 2017
Status
Last seen
January 10, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Gilbert_6706 - Apr 17, 2019 at 03:12 PM
Hello,
Hello ladies. It's been a long day, I just came back from work. Before going to bed I just wanted to leave a post here. Does anyone has had surrogacy? Well, the thing is that I'm considering to have one in upcoming 2018. I will first try having an IVF then if things won't be working in my favor. I'll have surrogacy later as a second option. So, yes! Further, I've been searching for clinics and I've seen some really satisfying reviews of Ukraine, one of them is located in the capital Kiev. My DH is looking into its credibility. I just wrote here this post. So, I could get a little fact. Can anyone come up with a recommendation or endorsement on it? It would really be helpful. Bless Y'all.
See more 

Your reply

20/117 replies

Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I hope you're doing well. I'm delighted to see that more people are opting for assisted conception methods. It's so crucial to accept that people go for such things. IVF is a great method. So, is surrogacy. I like what you're trying to do. It's a really good idea, considering IVF doesn't always work. Surrogacy works for sure. It's expensive, no doubt. However, the clinic you mentioned offers very low rates. I hope you find success with IVF and you don't have to go for surrogacy. Don't lose hope for IVF, either. My friend tried it and it worked for her in the first cycle. Good luck to you!
Natalia_35
Registration date
Thursday August 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 16, 2018
-
Hi Claudia, I hope you are doing well. I Admit what you have said. Surrogacy and IVF is a bit controversial in some part of the world. It's not easy to face infertility and then go for the treatment too. People have a lot of misconception sadly because of the lack of information. I believe that one should do research and then go for a treatment. The treatment of it also depends on the complication of infertility. I have undergone Surrogacy which went well. I was very confused and worried about my situation which was cleared by the clinic i visited. At first, i was going for the clinic L***S but when i came across the reviews and the people who have been there, The feedback wasn't good at all. So they suggested me not to go for it. So I think must refrain from going to such clinics which has bad reviews and is known for it's absurd services.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. How are you? I hope you're doing well. This is a brilliant post. I'm glad you know about the clinic in Kiev. Yes, they are really good. I got back from Kiev, two days ago. I'm undergoing surrogacy with them. My friend underwent IVF a year ago. She got successful in her first attempt. I found out about the doctors and the staff and read some really good reviews. The rates I saw online were so good. I decided to go for surrogacy. Which is a very good process. I would suggest you go for surrogacy too.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
Hi. Good luck to you. Don't worry. I hope IVF works for you. If it doesn't, there still won't be anything to worry about. You will become a parent for sure. Good luck with everything. The clinic you are going to is a great one. You won't be disappointed.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey. Very glad for you. Deciding for surrogacy or IVF is not easy. Some people are still not accepting it. Yes, I had a baby through surrogacy. So I want to share my experience. I almost lose the hope when I came to know about surrogacy. As I was so devastated at that time because of my miscarriage. The doctor declared my infertile. I was blaming my self for all the thing. But my DH was so supportive to me. My husband came to know about surrogacy and IVF. As my health was not conditioned to choose IVF. So I decided to go for surrogacy. After meeting some surrogate mother and infertile couple. I just felt better. And it gives me some motivation that everything will be better someday. And I am now a mother of a baby boy. I suggest you go for IVF first and if unfortunately, it does not work go for surrogacy then. I wish you very best of luck.
Respond to annataylor1
Registration date
Monday May 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 23, 2018
Thank you
Hey, Welcome to this forum. Hope this forum will provide you the better result of your struggle. I am sorry to hear you that you face through infertility. But the best point is this you do not lose hope and move toward solutions of that problem. You move to want IVF. That really good thing. Hope your cycle will be successful. And you do not need to move toward surrogacy. But if you need to move toward surrogacy. Then I must say that this clinic is the best clinic. I also face infertility. I also have my surrogacy through this clinic. This is the best clinic. Hope for the best. Good wishes for you
Respond to haeadeer-1234
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hi! Hope so you are doing good. I think if you are not so aged and have the strength to carry then you should go for IVF. In fact, it should be the first priority. But in case if nothing much happens then surrogacy will be the best option. I suggest you look for those clinics that are specialized for such treatments. You must try before having treatment. There are many clinics in Europe which is very famous for surrogacy and IVF. Here’s my experience.
I am suffering from heart disease. I am declared infertile by my doctors. That’s why I am not able to conceive naturally. Then I had a miscarriage after IVF. Then I went abroad for surrogacy. From where my life achieved a goal.
So, at last, you don’t need to lose hope just keep trying. One day you will be successful.
All my sympathies are with you.
All the best
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hope you are well. Yeah, I know someone who was a surrogate mother. She had the best experience of her life. Not only do things run smoothly; she was compensated graciously for her enduring of pains and sufferings. She still meets the baby. He is as healthy as a naturally conceived baby. Going for any; you should first consult a doctor. Ask them which one would be best suited for you? Work on their advice. You have your life to look for as well. If they say go for an IVF treatment; then dive in! If they advise for surrogacy; you already have things planned out, my dear. We all support you.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Tuesday May 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 31, 2018
Thank you
"Hy thanks for sharing your point of view with us.Surrogacy should be discussed on each and every forum.People should get awareness about this treatment.
The thing which disappointment me is that it is not legal in many parts of the world.This is so wrong.These governments, countries should understand the importance of surrogacy and it should be legal everywhere.
Surrogacy is not just a treatment to get baby. It is like a hope,it is like a water for a person dieing in desert
And the other part of this treatment is the sacrifice of surrogate mothers.
These surrogate mothers are like an angel of God.
Who sacrifice their time , their body to give happiness to others.Bringing smiles in the life of others is so amazing
Respond to WhiteSala
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi! Hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear from you. It is really a hard journey. But I am happy to know that you are still not losing hope. Right way now you have chosen. Sometimes things went wrong in IVF. These may cause an excess of time in IVF. The success rate of surrogacy is too much high. It can be very helpful to you. One of my friends went for surrogacy. She was gone for this in Ukraine. She got a surrogate son. Good luck for your next journey. God bless you.
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. Hope you are doing fine. Surrogacy is really a great option for couples who are infertile. I am saying this because I am infertile and surrogacy worked for me. I am now the mother of a beautiful baby girl. I hope it will work for you. Take care. Best of luck :)
Respond to littlebeastshaya
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hope you are doing well. I am sorry to hear about your infertility. You are suffering from too much pain. Dear don't lose hope. I think you should have to go for surrogacy. I am also an infertile. I went through surrogacy. Luckily everything goes well. Now i have a surrogate baby. I also hope everything will be also okay for you.
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Your decision is correct. You did the right thing choosing surrogacy over IVF. Actually there is no problem in IVF as well. It's just a fact that surrogacy would be more good for you. You should have to take care of yourself dear. I am wishing you a best of luck. May you get success dear. Be well. Be happy soon.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey! I hope you will be fine. I just read your thread. I’m glad to know about your decision. Quite interesting it is. I would suggest you don’t lose hope if you failed once or twice. Both the option are the best for you. But choose that clinic which is specialized for such treatments. There are some clinics abroad that are very popular. Such clinics also provide gender selection for IVF to their customers. I think you should search for the best options. I have also got many great reviews about the clinic that you are talking about.
All my sympathies are with you.
All the best.
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hi, Pia. How are you? Well, infertility nowadays becomes a widespread issue. But thanks to science for giving us treatment like Surrogacy and IVF. It is just blessing for infertile people. Surrogacy and IVF give hope to the infertile couples. Well, I am glad that you instead of losing hope going to try other options. Well, I wish that IVF works for you. And in case if Unfortunately did not work then don't lose hope there is another option for you. Well, one of my friends had a surrogacy process in Europe. And she is a mother now. She gives very good reviews about it. Hope so this will help you.
Respond to annataylor1
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Pia! hope you are in good health dear. I recommend you go for it. Ukraine has some of the best clinics when it comes to Surrogacy. I also went there for my surrogacy procedure and it turned out to be the best experience of my life. The clinic was generous enough to pay for our accommodation and traveling and I even got to meet other couples with success stories. I hope everything turns out perfect for you like it did for me best of luck dear. Take care.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope it's all great. I am really sorry that you have to go for surrogacy. I know it must be a hard choice I have been on this path before. I have had surrogacy too. I think its the same clinic. The one in Ukraine. Ots very well known. I think you should go for it. DO your research first. It's very important. Take care. GOod luck. Hoping to hear good news soon.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Tuesday May 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 3, 2018
Thank you
hey there! I hope you are great. surrogacy is a very important process. its a beautiful choice for women struggling with infertility. I think more people should opt for it. I went for two years ago when I first miscarried. it was really hard for me. it was painful I used to cry a lot. but going for surrogacy made it all better. I had twins through surrogacy I am so happy with it. the babies were healthy, they had our genes. everything was amazing. it was all because of hope, never lose hope ladies. there is always another option.
Respond to marrie07
Registration date
Thursday May 24, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 7, 2018
Thank you
Hi! I hope you will be fine. I think if you are not so aged and have the strength to carry then you should go for IVF. In fact, it should be the first priority. But in case if nothing much happens then surrogacy will be the best option. I suggest you look for those clinics that are specialized for such treatments. You must try before having treatment. There are many clinics in Europe which is very famous for surrogacy and IVF. Here’s my experience.
I am suffering from heart disease. I am declared infertile by my doctors. That’s why I am not able to conceive naturally. Then I had a miscarriage after IVF. Then I went abroad for surrogacy. From where my life achieved a goal. So, at last, you don’t need to lose hope just keep trying. One day you will be successful.
My Prayers
Have a good day
Respond to js7479570
Registration date
Friday May 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi there its great to hear about your friend . Surrogacy will be the best option for you . The clinic you have chosen is also best .its great you will get your happiness soon .this will be your own biological child .go for it. Till then best of luck.
Respond to salenaj
Registration date
Friday May 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 25, 2018
Thank you
Hi, I hope you will be fine. it's very great to hear from you. Surrogacy will be the best option for your friend. The clinic you have chosen is also very famous. may you get all your life back full of happiness and joy. this will be your own biological child. so I suggest you don't take much time in deciding. simply go for it. Till then best of luck.
Respond to gwen5514