Surrogacy

Registration date
Wednesday December 20, 2017
Status
Last seen
January 10, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Gilbert_6706 - Apr 17, 2019 at 03:12 PM
Hello,
Hello ladies. It's been a long day, I just came back from work. Before going to bed I just wanted to leave a post here. Does anyone has had surrogacy? Well, the thing is that I'm considering to have one in upcoming 2018. I will first try having an IVF then if things won't be working in my favor. I'll have surrogacy later as a second option. So, yes! Further, I've been searching for clinics and I've seen some really satisfying reviews of Ukraine, one of them is located in the capital Kiev. My DH is looking into its credibility. I just wrote here this post. So, I could get a little fact. Can anyone come up with a recommendation or endorsement on it? It would really be helpful. Bless Y'all.
See more 

Your reply

20/117 replies

Registration date
Wednesday May 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 31, 2018
Thank you
Hey,how are you? I hope you are fine and doing well. I have read your post. I am happy to know that you want to go for a baby. You should it's your right. But you are saying that you are going first for ivf. If you don't want to waste your time. I suggest you to go for surrogacy. It is also not too much expensive. As compared to IVF, surrogacy is very successful. It is also suitable for you. So now it's your decision. That what you want to do. What is suitable for you in your sense. My best wishes to you. Take care.
Respond to kennedir1265
Registration date
Wednesday May 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 2, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear, I am sorry to say that your chances of conceiving are very low .at these age women are not healthy enough to conceive .if you go for IVF then this will also fail because of your age. You have made the right decision .you should definitely go for it .in this your embryo will be transferred to a surrogate. There are many famous clinics in Europe. the doctors their give best suggestion .their services are less expensive and at an affordable range. Don't hesitate for this. Trust me you won't regret your decision. This is your life your choice .so just go for it. Remember difficulties in your journey makes your destination beautiful .till then best of luck.
Respond to sarahk_14
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi, I hope you are doing fine. Well, i don't think you should have to try IVF. IVF success rate is very low. The process is expensive and painful. You will be depressed if the cycle fail. I have seen many cases of depression after IVF failure. I think you should have to avoid it. Instead of IVF, you have to try surrogacy. Surrogacy should have to be your first priority. It is the safe and easiest process. I also went through this process. I am also an infertile. I can't conceive naturally because of my disease. Then, a friend of mine suggested surrogacy to us. I am happy that i made the right decision in time. Now i have a surrogate child. I am living happily with my family. I also hope you will choose what is right. Wish you luck.
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Tuesday May 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 31, 2018
Thank you
Hi There? How are you? Hope you are fine. Really sorry to know about your infertility. Being not able to conceive naturally is very hard phase of women life. But thanks to science for these treatments and the thing which pleased me is that women are getting awareness. Yes I do agree with you. They are simply best in this regard. You should visit them. I have seen so many positive reviews regarding them. They are very affordable and trustworthy. My friend have also visited them and now she is totally changed and positive women. You are going to spend best time there. My Good wishes and prayers are with you.
Respond to WhiteSala
Thank you
Your decision is correct. You settled on the best decision picking surrogacy over IVF. Completely is no issue in IVF as well. It's just a reality that surrogacy would be all the braver. You should need to manage yourself, dear. Words expect a basic part in sensitivity some individual. So if you think surrogacy exhibits best for you by then push forward. It's more astute to have a decision instead of sitting at home. It's best for those ladies who are unbeneficial. So endeavour it and grab the opportunity. My everything the best is with you and may you have a shielded voyage. I trust and ask your decision is moreover making your considerations wonderful in future. stay strong. this time you will do it with astonishing luck! good wishes and clusters of friendship.
Respond to millie
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey Pia. How are you doing? Hope so the thing is working in your favour right now. Well, I think if you failed in IVF then surrogacy is a blessing for you. Surrogacy is just the last hope for the infertile couple. My dear, I have seen very good reviews about surrogacy. Children will biologically belong to you. I think this is what infertile couple want. One of my friends had a baby through surrogacy. And she is now living her life very happily. I recommend surrogacy to all infertile couple. Best of luck.
Respond to annataylor1
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I'm very pleased to know that you are going for surrogacy instead of losing hope. I have seen many people lose hope after failing once or twice. I'm really proud of you. As you are going for surrogacy so I would suggest you to choose the best clinic for surrogacy. Choose that clinic that is specialized for such treatment. That gives the quality treatment. There are some clinics in Europe offering surrogacy. I have got many great reviews about them. I think you should search for them.
My sympathies.
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Friday June 1, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 14, 2018
Thank you
Hi, how are you? It's a pleasure to talk to you. Your thinking is good and appreciable. Yes, Ukraine has well-known clinics for surrogacy. one of my friends had her great experience there. she has a baby now. The clinics offer good packages. There work is satisfactory. You must try for IVF. if it fails then you must go for surrogacy. unfortunately, I am in the same boat. I cannot conceive. Then I talked to my husband. he is agreed with me for surrogacy and we are consulting to some clinics. and trying to gather info as much as I can.
my all best wishes are with you.
Respond to margret09
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Pia! Hope you are in good health. You are doing the right thing in taking alternative ways for starting a family. Everyone deserves to be a parent. Ukraine has some of the best clinics for surrogacy and just like you, I also opted for IVF before surrogacy. Unfortunately, IVF was unsuccessful for me so I resorted to surrogacy and my only regret was not choosing it earlier. I also went to the same clinic you are referring to. People there are very generous. The clinic paid for our cost of travelling and even had us accommodated in a nice hotel. I will pray for you. Hope your IVF is successful but if not don’t lose hope. Surrogacy works for everyone. Take care best wishes.
SashaWhite
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
-
I appreciate you for your decision, sweetheart. It is up to you that you chose Surrogacy or IVF. You will get success very soon. There are very prominent clinics in Europe. They are doing excellent in this regard. My good wishes are with you. Cheers
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi! How are you. Sorry to hear about your problem. Surrogacy really helps the infertile couples to complete their families. In between IVF and surrogacy, surrogacy is the best way. I had my Surrogacy from Europe. As I was Infertile due to cervix incompetence disease. Surrogacy gives hopeful parents the opportunity to raise a child from birth. Surrogacy also forms a special bond with their surrogate and her family. It is a secure and safe way for your friend. Surrogate mothers have already carried other pregnancies and have proven their uterus. It is like a natural way of birth. Surrogate mothers are very friendly. In this matter, you should never think about others that what would they think. My best wishes are with you. My best wishes are with you.
Respond to Sabera28
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey Pia, how are you? Hope you are fine. Sorry to know about your infertility my dear. Life is the name of ups and downs. Those who didn't give up and always fight for them and their family get the success sooner or later. Well dear you are on right path. Surrogacy will surely help you in this regard. I would like to tell few things before you choose any clinic. We all know Ukraine is best in this regard but it doesn't mean that every clinic there is good in quality too. There are many clinics who behaved unprofessionally if things didn't worked well. One of my friend returned home very disappointed. It was like heartbreaking for me. I would request you to be patient while taking any decision. Hope things works well in your favor. Good luck
Respond to SashaWhite
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
These clinics are amazingly doing excellence in this field. I hope everything works well for you. Much love.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear. I am really glad you are going for it. You must be really strong. The choice is not easy to make. I Know I have been through it. The clinics there are very good. I had it from there too. I wish you good luck. Take care lots of love.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Your choice is right. You made the best decision for picking surrogacy over IVF. Quite is no issue in IVF also. It's only a reality that surrogacy would be all the best. You ought to need to deal with yourself dear. I am wishing you a good luck. May you get achievement dear? Be well. Be upbeat soon.
Respond to shenny13
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello and welcome to the forum. This might be a bit late but yes i've had plenty of experience with surrogacy . I've had a few people including me who have had children via surrogacy programs. It's a really reliable thing to exist in this world. I would highly recommend you to search up a good clinic. Make sure to do alot of background checks though. There are alot of phony websites going around. They just advertise really horrible clinics that have very poor customer service. So please try and avoid that. Good luck on your search! If you need to ask anything else regarding surrogacy feel free to do so. We are all here for your support. And we're all willing to answer any question you have. So don't be afraid to ask.
Respond to MakiHarukawa
Thank you
Hey. First off, I am sorry that you have been having fertility issues. Secondly, I am happy for you that you have made the decision to have your child via a surrogate. People take so long to make this decision at times. I believe the sooner you make this decision the better it is for all. As with age it becomes difficult to have children even through a surrogate.
I have heard a lot about surrogate clinics in Ukraine. In fact, a dear friend of mine had a baby through one recently. It was a long journey, a tiring one, but very fruitful for her. The clinic was very good in its dealings and went out of the way in some regards. They offered them all sorts of guidance and information.
However, I believe it would be best that you ask your doctor about this first. Experiences can vary from person to person. Also, what one thinks is the best might not be so for the other. I can only tell you that my friend had a wonderful experience with the clinic. So much that she has been telling everyone about it, even if they are not considering surrogacy. Hope you have an amazing experience and journey.
Respond to nathalie
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hy dear! Believe me, you are doing good decision now. I am certain that your choice is right. You made the best choice for picking surrogacy over IVF. Entirely is no issue in IVF too. It's only a reality that surrogacy would be all the more successful. You ought to need to deal with yourself. I am wishing you a good luck. May you get achievement dear. Take care. You will be happier soon.
Respond to healthymom
Thank you
Dear Piahulk! I think you have taken the great decision. Exactly, your first priority should be IVF. But I think you should completely be checked by the doctors before availing this treatment. This is a bit risky because it may lead to the miscarriage. So surrogacy is more appreciated over IVF. It's up to you. But also consult with your gynecologist regarding this decision. On the other hand, I would advise you choose the best clinic regarding surrogacy. Today, there are so many spammers that are working in this field to earn money. So be careful. Choose that clinic that has a good reputation and recognized Internationally. Some of the best clinics are situated in Europe. I think you should search for them. They will help you better
My sympathies
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey Pia. How are you? Am sorry that you have to choose treatment because of your infertlity. But also am glad that you did not lose hope at all. You should keep the focus on IVF. And don't think for the second option right now. IVF is a better option then surrogacy. Although it has fewer success chances. But there are chances for you. Just stay focused on IVF. My next door neighbour had a baby through IVF. And she concieved a baby in her first IVF attempt. So dear where there is will there is a way. Go for it with full zeal. Results will be positive. Best of luck.
Respond to annataylor1
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
Hi,Hope you feel relax now. Infertility is very common and major issue.i’m also a heart patient .my doctor said me that I could not conceive. Then I searched on internet about treatment. I had two option adoption and surrogacy.then I chose surrogacy.there are many clinic in Europe .who provides the facility of surrogacy.Now I'm the mother of baby boy. I agree with your decision .you should go with IVF firstly .Then go with surrogacy .My best wishes with you.
Respond to lousi21