Surrogacy

Registration date
Wednesday December 20, 2017
Status
Last seen
January 10, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Gilbert_6706 - Jun 21, 2019 at 02:33 PM
Hello,
Hello ladies. It's been a long day, I just came back from work. Before going to bed I just wanted to leave a post here. Does anyone has had surrogacy? Well, the thing is that I'm considering to have one in upcoming 2018. I will first try having an IVF then if things won't be working in my favor. I'll have surrogacy later as a second option. So, yes! Further, I've been searching for clinics and I've seen some really satisfying reviews of Ukraine, one of them is located in the capital Kiev. My DH is looking into its credibility. I just wrote here this post. So, I could get a little fact. Can anyone come up with a recommendation or endorsement on it? It would really be helpful. Bless Y'all.
See more 

20/119 replies

Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey Pia. How are you? Well, I am really feeling very sad that you are infertile. Dear, you should go for IVF. Stay hopeful. Things will definitely work for you in IVF. Also if unfortunately, IVF did not work for you unfortunately then you may definitely for surrogacy. Wish you the best of luck.
Respond to annataylor1
Registration date
Friday June 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hi Pia. I wish things will be in your favour right now. Well, according to me you are on the right way. This is totally fine for you to go through this way. It will help you a lot. Indeed surrogacy is one of the best things but IVF is prior to it because in IVF intended parent can carry a child. I support you and will pray for you. Best of luck.
Respond to lindaswank64
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey Pia. I am so happy for the decision you have taken. It is amazing. Surrogacy will be the best treatment for you. It will help you out in several ways. Go for i. My best wishes are with you . And i wish you the best of luck. Stay positive.
Respond to Olivia_29
Thank you
Amazing! I am happy to see your pst. How beautifully you have encouraged al women. Many things is cleared in my mind too. This type of post gives mental satisfaction. Keep posting such stuff. Good work.
Respond to millie
Registration date
Thursday July 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 11, 2018
Thank you
My friend had her surrogacy. She gets her treatment from Eastern Europe. They were the best. They treated her really well. You should go there. My best wishes are with you. Baby dust to you
Respond to aroosa512
Registration date
Sunday July 1, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
Hi, hope you are fine. Welcome to this forum. I know it is the very tough situation for you. Do not lose hope. face that situation. I will suggest you surrogacy through my experience. I have been through this by myself, therefore, I will suggest surrogacy. It is better to suggest others from which you have gone through. I am going through the successful journey of surrogacy that is why I am telling you about it. I also face cancer through cancer disease before marriage. I had the proper treatment I will be completely fine before marriage. After marriage when I am trying to conceive. My doctor told me that I will not possible for me. It will be very dangerous for me and also for my child. I completely lose my hope. It is not very easy to face that type of situation. My husband told me about surrogacy. He is very cooperative. He makes complete research on surrogacy. Our friend suggests to us this is best for us. Then we try to find the best clinic for surrogacy., And the clinic in Europe we for the best clinic. The clinic services are very good. I suggest you for surrogacy. Make your own research. And always hope for the best
Respond to linx_MK
Registration date
Saturday July 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2018
Thank you
We had an amazing experience. After 3 failed IVFs, I had lost all my hopes. But then we came to know about surrogacy. I am glad that we looked into it. I am glad we gave it a try. And now we are parents. It is only because of surrogacy. I wish you luck for yours.
Respond to AnnaAtkinson
Registration date
Sunday July 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2018
Thank you
Yes, I did. We flew to Ukraine for our surrogacy. It was an amazing experience. Now we have our baby girl. Surrogacy is helping many people nowadays. I wish you luck and success in future. Lots of love and power to you. Stay strong and blessed.
Respond to AnnetteKeller
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
hi. how are you? really nice question. I am sorry to hear your conditions. It is really hard to accept all this. Try to deal with it realistically. Infertility can be a killer by the way. infertility is a curse now. it creates much hopelessness in the family. But its treatment could be possible by IUI, IVF, and surrogacy. I will advise you to go for surrogacy. you would be sad to know to hear this that I was also infertile for the last two years. but I choose surrogacy as an option. now I am blessed with a child.IVF also good. . Manage an affordable clinic that suits you. Hope you find the clinic that suits your needs. But surrogacy is the best I have ever seen. This company is shifting to the London. you heard very clear about these clinics. Their service are so good. Best company in ukraine.
Respond to isbella48
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 20, 2018
Thank you
Hello Plahulk, hope you are doing well. I wish you all the best for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a rescue for many. Even I am considering this treatment. I have been TTC for last 10 years. But nothing worked on me. So I think surrogacy is my last resort. I convince my DH who wanted to adopt. Thankfully he agreed to it and we started looking for reliable clinics. We heard a lot about Ukrainian clinics. So we contacted L***s clinic in Ukraine. We emailed them our query but we didnt get any response. We kept emailing them but all in vain. After 5 weeks we quit out of frustration. I suggest you to beware of such irresponsible clinics.
Respond to ameliabrown
Registration date
Saturday July 28, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 21, 2018
Thank you
Hi Phahulk, I hope you are enjoying good health. Thats a great decision. Surrogacy is a miracle treatment. I have heard so many success stories about it. It motivated me to try this treatment even for myself. As I am an infertile. I have tried IVF twice. It ended it up in failing my hope to get a child and my marriage too. After being depressed a year I finally married a friend. He is very caring but he loves to have a child. So to make him happy I have decided to try surrogacy. I have heard so much about L***s clinic on forums so I emailed them all my details. I got no response so i kept emailing them. Still they didnt bother to reply. I gave up on them and looking for a better clinic now.
Respond to Jenny.green
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 20, 2018
Thank you
Hello Plahulk, hope you are doing well. I wish you all the best for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a rescue for many. Even I am considering this treatment. I have been TTC for last 10 years. But nothing worked on me. So I think surrogacy is my last resort. I convince my DH who wanted to adopt. Thankfully he agreed to it and we started looking for reliable clinics. We heard a lot about L***S clinic. So we contacted L***s clinic. We emailed them our query but we didnt get any response. We kept emailing them but all in vain. After 5 weeks we quit out of frustration. I suggest you to beware of such irresponsible clinics.
Respond to ameliabrown
Registration date
Friday June 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are doing okay. I was diagnosed with PCOS. And I found out I couldn't conceive. These were the hardest days of my life. We all know how difficult this journey is. But we are in this together. Surrogacy is no doubt a very good procedure. It is affordable in Europe. Which is the place that is known to work the most in this regard? It is a convenient process. And I took the right decision to go for it. Today I am blessed with parenthood just because of this. Cheers. Good luck to you. Sending you baby dust.
Respond to haley11
Registration date
Sunday July 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
"Hey
there I hope you are having a lovely amazing life ahead. This truly is an inspiring story and a great one to share.such a great work you are doing.you motivate infertile people to have a baby through surrogacy.it is great job. but everyone how listen kept in mind that . many of the clinic are decie you. one of the waste of time clinic is l***S . that is my sister first and lost mistake she ever did in her life. she quite devastated by their unprofessional attitude.it also get lot of money. they are quite expensive then other . be aware this kind of deceiver. good luck for future.
Respond to grannada
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hello Dear! Hope you are doing good. I feel so sorry for you. I know it is very hard to time for you. But don't lose hope. No doubt infertility is the great curse. Every woman dreams to become a mother. I want to share my experience too. I had 2 miscarriages after marriage due to which I became infertile. My doctor said I cannot conceive. Then I decided to go for surrogacy. My husband found out a clinic in Europe. He told me that it was the best clinic for surrogacy and also very inexpensive. Their services were outstanding. I hope everything goes well for you too. Good Luck! Much Love!
Respond to sarah.franklin
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Pia! How are you? Hope you are in good health. I am sorry about your infertility situation. I know how hard it can since I have also been there. Surrogacy is a good option and so is IVF. You are doing the right thing opting for IVF before surrogacy. I did the same thing. I had IVF twice and if failed for me both times after which I went for surrogacy. You are right to choose Ukraine. I also went there for my surrogacy and had the best time. I wish you the best of luck. Hope everything works out.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Thursday August 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
Hello there! How are you doing? It is very hard to face infertility. Well, good to know that you are looking forward to an alternative. Surrogacy is a blessing indeed. I am also an infertile lady. I had become a mother because of the blessing of surrogacy. I went to Europe for my surrogacy. I had been provided with great services. The clinic helped me a lot and took a great care of my surrogate too. I had blessed with a baby boy through surrogacy. Its really been a great journey I had. Choice of the clinic is always important when you going to treatment for infertility. I hope best for you. God bless you.
Respond to Marie0056
Registration date
Sunday July 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hello Plahulk, hope you are doing well. I wish you all the best for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a rescue for many. Even I am considering this treatment. I have been TTC for last 10 years. But nothing worked on me. So I think surrogacy is my last resort. I convince my DH who wanted to adopt. Thankfully he agreed to it and we started looking for reliable clinics. We heard a lot about L***S clinic. So we contacted L***s clinic. We emailed them our query but we didnt get any response. We kept emailing them but all in vain. After 5 weeks we quit out of frustration. I suggest you to beware of such irresponsible clinics.
Respond to grannada
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Well, we should neevr be too excited. It only hurt us. We must wait. Everything comes well at the right time. I hope everything will be alright for you. Seriously, don't worry about anything. You are just being worried out of no reason. It's going to be great for you. Just take it easy. They'll come. Surely, they'll come. It might take some time.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 11, 2018
Thank you
Well, I know that you guys are waiting and its going to be. Just take good care of yourself. Everything will be alright. There is no need to take tension. Just be calm. Try to be positive. Everything will be alright. We must never take tension. The event is difinitely going to held. Just don't worry. Everything is going to be great. There is no need to take tension. Just be psoitive. Try to get help. Soon, you'll hear a good news. It's a promise.
Respond to Geena06