- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Jun 21, 2019 at 02:33 PM
Hello,
Hello ladies. It's been a long day, I just came back from work. Before going to bed I just wanted to leave a post here. Does anyone has had surrogacy? Well, the thing is that I'm considering to have one in upcoming 2018. I will first try having an IVF then if things won't be working in my favor. I'll have surrogacy later as a second option. So, yes! Further, I've been searching for clinics and I've seen some really satisfying reviews of Ukraine, one of them is located in the capital Kiev. My DH is looking into its credibility. I just wrote here this post. So, I could get a little fact. Can anyone come up with a recommendation or endorsement on it? It would really be helpful. Bless Y'all.
See more 

19/119 replies

Registration date
Saturday August 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
You are taking tension out of no reason. Of course, the team is going to be there. They'll help you. Everything will be the same. Jus do remember that these things takes time. It'll be great for everyone. There is nothing to worry about. Please don't worry. Everything will be fine. Take good care of yourself.
Respond to Ezie06
Thank you
Hello My Dear, Hope you are doing well and living like a believer. This truly is an inspiring story and a great one to share.such a great work you are doing.you motivate infertile people to have a baby through surrogacy.it is great job. but everyone how listen kept in mind that . many of the clinic are decide you. one of the waste of time . that is my sister first and lost mistake she ever did in her life. she quite devastated by their unprofessional attitude.it also get lot of money. they are quite expensive then other . be aware this kind of deceiver. So at the end. I would like to say something to those women who are facing infertility. They should visit the high success ration clinics. Best wishes for all of you. My love is always with you people. Best wishes.
Respond to emmajoe303
Registration date
Wednesday August 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hi, I hope you are doing good. I hope I can help you with it. My sister had gone through the same situation.she done with uterine fibroids. After this, she lost her fertility. It was very tense for her at that time but later she realized its not solution to every problem. Then she opted for surrogacy. As she got success and now she has a cute baby girl.she is going the 12th month in the upcoming two months. As clinics over there are best and well-known for their successful surrogacy. And yeah you should go there and let try it for once. I hope it will be in your favour. Dont waste time. Wishing you the best of luck. I hope you will get a positive response from them.
Respond to katealan123
Registration date
Friday August 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Thanks for your kind words. I am happy that you spoke positively about surrogacy. Thanks for sharing many aspects. Surrogacy is a blessing. It has always been helping the infertile couples in the time when they lost the hope. I am highly in favor of surrogacy. Nowadays many couples are fighting infertility. Many women don't conceive naturally. Surrogacy does wonders for them. It is opening doors for them. Now, many countries have accepted surrogacy. They have got its benefits. Now, they are allowing it. Many laws are made for it. IPs get their rainbow through it.
Respond to Isla66
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Heyy guys , I want to share something. I had been trying to opt for surrogacy. I was searching for clinics. I searched and found a clinic. It is known as A****S. It is the worst clinic ever. I visited them and faced worst behavior from everyone. There is no doctor available ever. The staff is not professional at all. And everyone in the administration is very rude. Moreover, they have such dirty floors and labs. I literally saw rats roaming around this clinic. They don't take hygiene stuff very seriously. The nursing staff is also busy chattering. Nobody over there helps or guides you properly. I was so shocked to see everything. I didn't get my treatment done from this clinic. I also wouldn't recommend this clinic to anyone.
Respond to juliaanderson
Registration date
Thursday August 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 16, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, Im sure you are fine. Thanks for posting here and sharing your plans with us. Im so sorry for the consequences you are facing in your life. I have been through the same situation. I understand how hard it is to deal with such a curse. And being a working woman it's even worse. But i really appreciate you for the efforts you are making. I wish and pray that all your worries come to an end soon. I think IVF and surrogacy both are amazing. But i have seen people failing IVF often. Well, can't share my opinion over the treatment. I believe that you should search for a good clinic. That's how you will get better guidance. And undergo the treatment they recommend you. There are some amazing clinics out there to help people. But refrain from visiting the clinics which have bad reviews. One of the clinic in that is L***S. I have heard about it and know someone personally who had the worst experience over there. These clinics are just scam. Stay blessed and consistent.
Respond to Natalia_35
Registration date
Friday June 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey. How are you? Hope you are doing good. So sorry to hear about your condition. may god bless you. But you have made a wise decision. I hope you stick to it. It is what you should have one in the first place. It took me quite a while to get what I really wanted. And then I tried my best for it. I hope you get what you desire. Surrogacy is indeed very convenient. The costs are affordable for a lot of places around the world. Those in Europe are preferable. Take your time. And find out about the best fertility center. Prayers for you.
Respond to haley11
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I am so happy that the clinic I chose for my IVF is coming to the town. I would recommend you all to avail this great opportunity of meeting The head of the English department just in case if you have any queries. I got my successful IVF treatment from there. Now they are having an event. I mean wow but Ugh! why they didn't do it in my time. Hope it goes well.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Thursday August 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry about your past. But you have made a right decision. Surrogacy can really save a life. Surrogacy is way better than other infertility treatment. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.
Respond to ameliachar
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello dear! I just came across your post today. I was about to share my IVF journey. I hope you also opted for this option first. I had mine from the clinic in Europe. My friend told me about that clinic. You should be careful in choosing the clinic because a rate of success highly depends upon clinics treatment. I am really satisfied now. The doctors there are expert and concerned. I am a mother of twins. Wishing you all the very best.
Respond to kayakati
Registration date
Saturday August 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I know which clinics you are talking about. They are amazing. My DH looked into them too. They are authentic. They are reliable. Go to them. Get yourself the gift of motherhood. Take care.
Respond to AnnaKendrick
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hi. How are you. very sorry to hear about your infertility. Go to the clinic at Europe. It is best providing surrogacy treatment. Surrogacy will give you hundred percent result. Best of luck!
Respond to isbella48
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Surrogacy is a much better option I think as compared to other. It is good that surrogacy is legal in many countries. Surrogacy is a blessing. It should be legal all over the world. You will not face any difficulty or failure in this process. You will be really satisfied and happy in the end. I have also gone through this procedure. I left for a matchless clinic. I am blessed with a baby now. May God bless you. Take care.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello Piahulk! Hope you are fine. And yes I have been through surrogacy and it is a wonderful experience. The journey is also worth it! Why IVF? It is really expensive. The success rates for IVf are also very low. I have tried IVF 3 times but it didnt work out for me. It also cost me alot. Why dont you just directly try for surrogacy? It is totally worth it! And the clinics youre talking about are very good. I have also heard about them. Just go for it which ever you think is best for you. But i would recommend you surrogacy! Best of luck for your future journey. My prayers are with you!
Respond to juliaanderson
Registration date
Friday August 17, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
Hello Pia,hope you are doing good. I always appreciate everyone's who post their problems there to get suggestions. You are like my sister. I will give you the best suggestion. You can contact a clinic in eastern Europe. My cousin had a very good experience with them. They are experienced. They take great care of their patient. Best wishes from me.
Respond to Monaliza21
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi. So sorry to know about your loss and grief. I know how hard this situation is. I can easily relate to this bad experience. It is good that you're letting people know about it. I also had a son through surrogacy. It was the only option left for me. I was infertile due to miscarriages. The doctor said I can't conceive naturally. It was the hardest time of my life. Then I decided to go for surrogacy. It changed my whole life. Surrogacy becomes the reason for our happiness. I am also thankful to that surrogate mother who helped us to get through this situation. She was really kind and sweet. Now I and my husband thinking to go for surrogacy again. I hope things will work out for you too.
Respond to sarah.franklin
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I hope things work out for you. I just want to clarify that both IVF and surrogacy are different procedures. You can be a candidate for one only. It really depends on your condition. Also, surrogacy is not an option but something that is your last resort. Good luck to you. Make sure to visit the right doctor for your process. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Wednesday June 19, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 19, 2019
Thank you
Best of luck to you hun. :) I guess you're going the right way. There are amazing centres in Kyiv, Ukraine. I'm also having my process later this month or August there. I'm having an IVF only, as it's my second attempt. Still, I am hopeful. So, yeah! Anyhow! Take care! Sending you a lot of baby dust. :)
Respond to DiviyaSalana
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. I just want to let you know that there isn't an option between these two. One can either go for IVF or they can go for surrogacy. There doesn't exist a choice between the two. Therefore, I would suggest that you visit a good clinic for advice. That will really help in sorting things out. I hope things get better for you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Gilbert_6706