Some people even develop a skin reaction simply by touching a mu

bella252 12 Posts Thursday December 7, 2017Registration date January 15, 2018 Last seen - Jan 10, 2018 at 12:07 AM
Hello,
Hi, if you develop any sort of skin rashes and pimples after you touch or eat mushrooms, you are most likely allergic to them. I am telling you this so confidently because i myself is also having the same kind of allergy. So, it is my personal experience. The Cleveland Clinic states that if you have a mold allergy, you may experience an allergic reaction when you eat mushrooms. Mushrooms are a part of the fungus family and can trigger mold allergy symptoms such as skin rashes and pimples appearing for some time. Mushrooms are a high risk food for people having mold allergies, because they can contain the type of mold spores that trigger an allergic reaction. You should avoid eating mushrooms, cheeses, dried fruit and pickled products if you have been diagnosed with a mold allergy. Some people even develop a skin reaction simply by touching a mushroom.
See more