I had a miscarriage

jialake 6 Posts Tuesday January 9, 2018Registration date January 12, 2018 Last seen - Jan 12, 2018 at 12:57 AM - Latest reply:  Olivia_29
- Jul 4, 2018 at 07:06 PM
Hello,
Hi there, I had a miscarriage while I was in London with my husband doing PHD. I don't know whether that was a product of stress or what. I am so much worried that's what I know. I was so devastated that time. It really effects my career too. It effects my life too. My husband blames me. He said that I stayed too busy in my study that I never took good care of me. He loves me though. We cleared things out then. After that we tried nothing happened for us till now. What is this problem?? anyone know about this?? Is there still a chance of natural birth Or should we try surrogacy of any other thing?? Help please.
See more 

Your reply

35 replies

Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 5, 2018 at 06:26 AM
Thank you
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear about your lose. I would suggest you to see some good doctor get all you and your HD tests done,, as there must be some reasons of repeated miscarriages. Don’t take it light and don’t risk your life. Your condition is medically termed as recurrent pregnancy loss. There are many reasons of this problem but they are mostly because of chromosomal or genetic abnormalities that can happen either in egg or sperm. I would suggest you to try one more time under some experienced doctors advice and if that attempt does not work for you, the you can look for other options like IVF or surrogacy.
Respond to Lindajames22
Clairemorgan 4 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 6, 2018 Last seen - Feb 5, 2018 at 01:44 PM
Thank you
Hey Dear. I feel so sorry for your loss.It is so disturbing! I can understand how depressed you must be feeling right now. You might be thinking like suddenly the best part of your life ends. This feeling sucks when you see other pregnant ladies or ladies of your age having their kids with them but you can't even conceive. But there is always a hope.A brighter day comes after a dark night. That's how life is!! Be brave and strong. In your case unless like others you don't seem to have infertility that cannot be treated. I suggest you to consult some good Doctors for your treatment. I wish it would work in your case. But in case if this won't work there are so many other ways of conceiving. You can go for IVF rounds. It is really helpful!! Trust me losing hope is not an option.I know it is easy to advice, but the one who is going through all this can feel the Pain. I was at your stage some years back. I was so depressed.I isolated myself in my room. Even I don't let my family members to help me out. My husband was always the most supportive person in my life. So for him, with the passage of time I gathered courage and decided to go for treatments. And than I was unbelievably Lucky!! Just believe you can and go for it with hope. Stay Blessed.
Respond to Clairemorgan
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 5, 2018 at 03:53 PM
Thank you
Hello dear. I am so sorry that you had to go through a loss during you were busy in your studies. Being busy in studies causes a lot of stress and 80% of the times stress is the main reason behind MCs all over the world. Your husband must not have meant to blame you, he just wanted you to take good care of yourself during your pregnancy, which you failed to do. He really loves you and cares for you and it is very smart of you that you sorted things out with him on time. I have seen many many women getting pregnant after getting an MC and you really should not be this worried right now too because this worry might be affecting your body very badly. Do not lose hope so quickly. Consult a nice doctor and I am very sure he/she will find a way to treat you right now. If everything fails then yes, you can also opt for surrogacy too but that seems like a decision to be made in the far future.
Respond to bennythegiant
Lenda866s 17 Posts Wednesday January 31, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Feb 6, 2018 at 02:52 PM
Thank you
hey there stranger, I'm sorry to hear you had to grow through an MC while doing your PhD.I am glad that you and your hubby worked things out between one another but he did make a clear point. Stress does have a lot of effect on pregnant women. You should have delayed your PhD for some time But its ok a lot of women still get pregnant and have babies so no need to worry about the past. Good luck honey.
Hey,I am sorry for your loss. It is tough time for you. Not being able t become mother is the most frustrating feeling in the world. But I think you should stay positive and give a try to some of good treatments of fertility like IUI,IVF or surrogacy.
Respond to Lenda866s
Laverneash 4 Posts Thursday February 8, 2018Registration date February 8, 2018 Last seen - Feb 8, 2018 at 08:27 PM
Thank you
Hi dear! I m so sorry for your loss. Did you wait some months before trying again? Many couples just ttc right away which is the worst mistake you will ever make. If you took a break and still it's not working then maybe try IVF or Surrogacy. Both are good options for you. Choose the best for yourself and go for it. Good Luck! Much Love!
Respond to Laverneash
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 9, 2018 at 12:32 AM
Thank you
Hey there, I am really so sorry for your condition. Well what could we do. This is life. Everything is possible. We can't do anything. Tell your husband that there is nothing to blame. Well we should understand him as well. He is talking in depression too. Forgive him. May you both live happy life. Take care guys. Best of luck to you. Natural birth is still possible. Don't go for surrogacy yet. It's expensive.
Respond to pheobe412
jenifer345 13 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 9, 2018 at 06:15 AM
Thank you
Hi there!! sorry to hear about you all these bad miscarriages.I had also had 2 bad miscarriage in my life.My heart and spirit going down by down after that.things are tough.but without having hope and strength we can not survive.Our bodies go through many changes when we became pregnant.It's all about that when the time is right and our body adjusting than the pregnancy moves along properly to have a normal child in life.I have 2 miscarriage but still, have faith and hope that things are going fine soon.when the time is right everything comes together.I remember those days of dread it's really hard.I am just waiting to try again.I am with you, you are not alone.don't give up..it will turn out positive this time I believe.It always seems impossible until it's done.soon everything could be positive and we blessed with great.I will keep you in my prayer.good luck!
Respond to jenifer345
Amenda123 8 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date February 11, 2018 Last seen - Feb 11, 2018 at 11:16 AM
Thank you
Hey there! Firstly, extremely sorry for your loss. It must have been very difficult for you. Usually, doctors say that a woman should wait for at least 6 months before trying and after 6 months she easily is able to conceive. However, nothing is same for everyone. I believe you should change your health. Try opting for more intake of vegetables and fruits. Do exercise and yoga and prepare your body. Best of luck!
Respond to Amenda123
jenn945 17 Posts Friday February 2, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 11, 2018 at 02:03 PM
Thank you
hey dear, Life is hard sometimes and shows you really bad phases but that doesn't mean that you go back and sit down and be depressed for the things that are not in your hands and not your doing.These are all gods will and they may come to you later too , you must be strong enough to shoo them away.As far as trying is concerned you must go see a doctor.Nobody but the doctor will give you the best advice ever.Best of luck girl.
Respond to jenn945
jenifer345 13 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 12, 2018 at 12:59 AM
Thank you
Hello ladies..I had a miscarriage of my second baby at 24 weeks. I couldn't deal with the fact that they were just dead inside me so I went into the hospital and had labor induced, even though that took 4 days. If each day is horrible, especially if you are experiencing the pain... I would ask your OB/GYN if you can just go into the hospital to induce it. They gave me this option right up front, but then again my baby is already dead and it seems as though you are too facing this trouble. I'm so sorry for your or any other women that have to go through such a horrible thing. It's terrible and afterward it will take a while to get over, it will be easier every day, but you will never forget, I certainly never did and I've got a healthy 7-month-old boy now. Sorry for what you are experiencing and I will pray for you. My thoughts are with you.Keep your thoughts high.Hope for best..I wish and pray in future nothing like that..things are quite different and normal this time.Wishing you best wishes.
Respond to jenifer345
FloraBiber 19 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 19, 2018 at 10:34 AM
Thank you
I am sorry to know what you are going through. I would like to suggest you to kindly consult some good doctor and discuss the problems going on with you. Just in case there is some problem with you, at least you will be able to know about it. And only then you will be in a condition to fight it. Darling, you don't need to stress over it this much. You must know that there are options for you to help you have your own baby. You just have to keep calm, positive, and strong. Once you get yourself checked you will be able to know which way is the best one for you.
Best wishes for your future and lots of baby dust on your way. :)
Respond to FloraBiber
Thank you
Jialake to be frankly it’s your fault. At this level of study, you should give more importance to your pregnancy. This will make your life and career. A woman completed in herself if she has a baby, not PHD. Although PHD is compulsory and important too but keeps one thing in your mind. Thing is your PHD only facilitate you while your baby is the main focus of your family. Your concern should be about that. First before asking for treatment try to make your mind. Change your priorities and focus on one point. While having a baby you will be able to do PHD right after that. But once you miss this opportunity you will ruin your career and future by yourself. As this was your first miscarriage then wait for some time to have a natural birth. After that have an IVF procedure. If you fail in this, then you can go for surrogacy. This is too earlier to decide that whether you should have surrogacy or what other procedure. Be humble. Let it go what happened to you before. Start a new journey and life with your husband. Try to compensate your loss with love affection and care for those who care you. wishes and prayers are with you like a cloud.
Respond to carol103
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 24, 2018 at 11:39 PM
Thank you
Thanks jialake for sharing your story. Being depressed over this is your right but it would not help you in having a family. Every woman wants to have their own family. It's a wonderful feeling. I have been through the condition. It would be better for you not to stress anymore. After my miscarriage, I was also depressed. There are 5 ways you can recover your miscarriage. One of the single best things you can do for yourself after miscarriage is to nourish your body with healthy foods. Once your period comes back it is fine to begin a Fertility Cleanse. Fertility Cleansing creates a “clean slate” within the body. The specific herbs help to “reset” hormonal balance through liver supporting herbs and specific herbs for the female reproductive system. Fertility Massage has many benefits for women recovering from a miscarriage. Take care of yourself by reducing stress. I would still recommend you consult a doctor.
Respond to bennythegiant
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 11:38 AM
Thank you
Hi Jia. Well, I know how much does a career takes...Sometimes, it takes your whole life to make one. Well, I think you should make him understand...My case is also a little similar tho. Well, I got married a little late. Which made me a 36-year-old woman today. Now I am having an IVF later this year at a clinic in Ukraine. Anyway! Why don't you try having other procedures to conceive? Yeah! I think you should go for surrogacy. It's a popular option...Anyway! I wish you luck! xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 02:57 PM
Thank you
Hey there Jia! I hope you're doing fine. I'm very sorry for your loss. You must've been busy with your studies. You must've been so young at that time. So, don't worry. You will be able to conceive again. It is possible that your body is weak now, but you'll be able to conceive. Keep trying! Good Luck!
Respond to alisa123
Angela1214 37 Posts Thursday February 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 28, 2018 at 06:59 AM
Thank you
Sorry Jialake, for your loss. You are right to some extent that it might be because of some stress] or overwork. It is also great dear that ultimately your husband understood your concern and the issues are settled between you both. My dear one miscarriages can have number of reasons. It is not just the stress that takes away your happiness but it can be some physiological matter too. In some women the hormonal imbalance and the personal physical weaknesses can contribute to the causes of miscarriage. If you are planning to have a baby soon, then don't forget to take proper rest after the recent miscarriage. It is extremely important to recover from the weakness. Don't just go for conception at once. In my opinion it is better to wait until you are done with your degree course. On the other hand do consult a doctor. She would tell you why this all happened with you. If you need any medication then she can help you with that too. Start some exercise as you feel better and regain your lost energy. Prepare a healthy diet plan too. Don't lose hope. Have faith and your life will get easier. I wish you a happy motherhood soon.
Respond to Angela1214
Bonnieclyde1 3 Posts Wednesday February 28, 2018Registration date February 28, 2018 Last seen - Feb 28, 2018 at 11:27 PM
Thank you
I am sorry that you are facing this loss.I knew during studies you have a lot of stress.I am not sure that this would happen with stress or anything else.But you try to keep relax and stay strong.Your husband is loving and caring.You must take extra care in this condition.This time you need the clear checkup to doctor.What the problem is with you.After knowing that you have to take the decision about the surrogacy program.Maybe you are not in a big problem, and should you conceived through naturally.So, first, you try to have checkup thoroughly. then you decided to go through this process.No doubt this process you got 100% success.Wishing you good luck.Keep trying and fighting to beat infertility if you have.Good luck.
Respond to Bonnieclyde1
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 17, 2018 at 01:30 PM
Thank you
I am really sorry dear. What happened just happened now. You can't do anything about it now. Now you just have to take care of your self. You should eat right now. Take good care of your diet. May God bless you, my dear. You are going to become a mother very soon again. Just try again to conceive. Everything will be alright for you. Try to be strong. Everything will be alright soon.
Respond to pheobe412
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 19, 2018 at 01:49 PM
Thank you
It's not you. It's just what is destined. You are doing everything right. You are trying every possible thing. It's just not dependant on your acts. I think you should try some other methods like surrogacy and IVF. These infertility treatments are most famous these days. I think you should try them. Know about them well. I hope you'll get fine soon. Everything is just going to alright. He is not going to leave you like this. It's just going to help you.
Respond to pheobe412
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Mar 21, 2018 at 04:18 AM
Thank you
Hello Jia. I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. However, you don't have to stress out this much. You have a lot of options. If you're afraid of trying again, surrogacy is always a feasible option. Safe and risk-free. Good luck with whatever you decide!
Respond to claudiopeters
1 2 Next