I had a miscarriage

Registration date
Tuesday January 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 12, 2018
- - Latest reply:  rebeccaD - Sep 29, 2019 at 02:40 PM
Hello,
Hi there, I had a miscarriage while I was in London with my husband doing PHD. I don't know whether that was a product of stress or what. I am so much worried that's what I know. I was so devastated that time. It really effects my career too. It effects my life too. My husband blames me. He said that I stayed too busy in my study that I never took good care of me. He loves me though. We cleared things out then. After that we tried nothing happened for us till now. What is this problem?? anyone know about this?? Is there still a chance of natural birth Or should we try surrogacy of any other thing?? Help please.
See more 

20/41 replies

Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2019
Thank you
Surrogacy is suitable after miscarriage too.as far i rear about miscarriage issue.People go for surrogacy after mc too.
i had hysterectomy cancer as a result i was infertile for life.
So we moved to europe to find good clinics regarding surrogacy.
Actually we were from Japan.But Japan has banned Surrogacy.So we moved to Europe insearch of surrogacy.So that we can have our own kids.
We consulted a number of clinics but my husband wasn't satisfied by the clinics.Now we have moved to Ukraine to find good clinics.
We found a clinic here which is very good.We are in contact with the clinic soon we will have an appointment with them.
Please share your experience with me.
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
Hey. How are you doing? I feel very sorry for your loss. Stress could be a reason behind your miscarriage. But if you have conceived once before, I think you can conceive again. It takes time for some people, sometimes months or even years to conceive. In my opinion, you should get your tests done first. See if there is any problem with you or your husband. This will give you a clearer idea of what you should do in future. You can go for surrogacy or any other kind of assisted conception according to your condition. If you choose surrogacy, make sure you select a good clinic for it. This process can be a little risky. I know this because I have experienced this. Things will work out for you I'm sure. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your mc. I know it is hard to handle. But it is something you cant hold on forever. Accident happens but they don't repeat themselves. I had one too. I had surrogacy because I was left infertile. You can still have kids if you try. If you still don't feel okay then you can go for surrogacy. I wish you good luck. Take care. Hoping to hear more good from you. Take care.
Respond to MaryJones998
Registration date
Thursday January 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 25, 2018
Thank you
First of all, I suggest you that you must try to have the baby naturally.If you have thought no success is there.No luck, then surrogacy is the best option.It's really work and an amazing process.I hope no worries are there.So, keep trying with better luck.Keep going on and best wishes.Someday you had with your baby and enjoy life fully.
Respond to marywilliam
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I am so sorry for such loss. Miscarriages are really hard to overcome. I would recommend you surrogacy. But if you think that you are lucky enough then you can go for treatment. I had 3 miscarriages and I was not able to conceive for 5 years then. I was so upset by such devastating situation. I didn't lose hope. I have seen so many happy parents having babies through surrogacy and that was motivating. I went for the same procedure to Europe and now we are happy parents. It was the wonderful day of my life when I carried my baby in my arms. I hope this is enough for those who are seeking for help.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage.
I also had many complications during my first marriage.I had 3 miscarriages.At 43 years i'm married to an other person now.At this age it is not a good idea to be pregnant.So i have decided to go for surrogacy.I contacted a clinic regarding surrogacy in Ukraine too.The clinic will help us to have our baby.They will find a good surrogate mom for us.
I think you should also go for surrogacy.
Good luck.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
"I am so sad for you. I know it would be extremely painful for you. In any case, it was in your fate. You can't fight with your fate. I can understand your situation. I had 3 miscarriages which left me Infertile. I faced infertility for 10 years. I went to IVF however it flopped in the main cycle. I was not sufficiently strong to let it all out once more. I went for surrogacy and I picked that facility in Europe. I heard a lot of stories of overcoming successes about it. Presently I have a child. I am so blessed to have him. I hope it would help you too.
"
Respond to Sabera28
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hello dear! I hope you are doing good. I am so sorry to hear about the loss. Miscarriage is common but is a very alarming situation that you didn't conceive after that. I suggest you that you should consult with the best doctors. Even after that, you didn't conceive. Then you should go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is the best alternative to cope with infertility. Stay blessed
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
Hey! feels so sorry for your MC. It's not you believe me! It's the circumstances that didn't work out. That's it.
Never blame yourself for anything. But its good too that you both sorted out things,
These little issues could turn out in massive ones. Stay calm.
Well, I would suggest you get yourself check with the doctor. If he or she gives positive signs to go for the treatments that you must not do any delay.
Ask him about the situations and circumstances. continuous MC could also be much harmful to women.
You also must not try desperately. As that could affect your health.
The options are always available for you. And they are the effective one.
Respond to Alana90
Registration date
Wednesday March 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Dear everything is possible. If you remain strong then you can face all the challenges of life. And first you should try natural pregnancy. If not then still no need to worry. You can have many many other options as well like surrogacy. I myself is considering a clinic for my infertility issue. I am very positive about it. I just hope that everything goes successful for me.
Respond to tandy789
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hello Jia. Hope so you are well. Well having a miscarriage is not only stress base. Maybe something else. You should consult your doctor about. I will suggest you try for natural as long as possible you can wait. And also consult with a doctor. Don't risk your personal health for natural one. Go for surrogacy if natural does not work. I will pray for you.
Respond to annataylor1
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear about your lose. I would suggest you to see some good doctor get all you and your HD tests done,, as there must be some reasons of repeated miscarriages. Don’t take it light and don’t risk your life. Your condition is medically termed as recurrent pregnancy loss. There are many reasons of this problem but they are mostly because of chromosomal or genetic abnormalities that can happen either in egg or sperm. I would suggest you to try one more time under some experienced doctors advice and if that attempt does not work for you, the you can look for other options like IVF or surrogacy.
Respond to racheliqua
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello dear. I am so sorry that you had to go through a loss during you were busy in your studies. Being busy in studies causes a lot of stress and 80% of the times stress is the main reason behind MCs all over the world. Your husband must not have meant to blame you, he just wanted you to take good care of yourself during your pregnancy, which you failed to do. He really loves you and cares for you and it is very smart of you that you sorted things out with him on time. I have seen many many women getting pregnant after getting an MC and you really should not be this worried right now too because this worry might be affecting your body very badly. Do not lose hope so quickly. Consult a nice doctor and I am very sure he/she will find a way to treat you right now. If everything fails then yes, you can also opt for surrogacy too but that seems like a decision to be made in the far future.
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey Jia. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. These things can be difficult to bear with. But i hope you are doing okay. Don't worry about this. You do have a few options. You can always adopt a child. Or even better go through the IVF procedures. Surrogacy is an option too. But i would suggest that you try out all the options. You know without any regrets. Just be happy. Don't let anything else effect your health. Trust me your baby is more important. My prayers are with you. Stay blessed.
Respond to Olivia_29
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear about your loss. I will suggest that you visit a doctor and try to find the reason. This is a serious issue and should be dealt with care. I don't think that you should be looking into treatments as for now. You had an MC, you just need to try to find the reason as to why it happened. Good luck to you. Just don't give up and after consulting your doctor TTC again. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Hey if you have been trying for a very long time then visit a RE. It's not good that your husband is blaming you for this issue. It is a serious problem and needs doctors assistance. I hope things get better! Just dont lose hope. Make sure to visit the right doctor for your procedure. I am saying this from my own personal experience. If you need help let me know.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Hi. Im so sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Sometimes, its just not specified why it happened. You should talk to your doctor about this. Your doctor will be able to tell you your options. Surrogacy could be one of them. I hope your problems get solved.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi jia! I feel bad for you. So, first of all, you need to get yourself tested only after that you will be able to know what's the best option for you. But just make sure you opt for a clinic with a high success rate. Because the clinic's success can really have an impact on your chances. Good luck!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, there! I hope you're doing alright. I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles. Did you get your check-ups done? That should have been your first priority. It's still not too late. I would suggest you get them done, right away. Then, you can start your TTC journey, again. I'm sure it wouldn't be anything serious. If it is, there are still plenty of options. Keep us updated on how it goes. I'd love to help you out. You deserve the best in life. Good luck to you! Sending you lots of baby dust.
Respond to Cindyyy92
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hi, Jia. I hope you're in good health. Age is a bit of a problem. How old are you? Did you get a professional opinion after the miscarriage? I think you should do that right away. It's really important to stay on the right path. At least, you will know what's happening and what's the problem. That way, you will have a base to move on and do something about it. You should consider looking for alternatives. That's your best bet, honey! I think one of the assisted conception methods could work for you. You have IVFs and IUIs. They could both work in your favor. Sending you lots of love and support. Don't lose hope, you can still do it!
Respond to Rebecaa56