Don't lose heart, and keep faith

bella252 12 Posts Thursday December 7, 2017Registration date January 15, 2018 Last seen - Jan 15, 2018 at 11:06 AM - Latest reply:  seemam
- Jul 19, 2018 at 03:41 PM
Hello,
hey guys. i have been going through such a great time these days. we finally brought home our little bundle of joy. her name is emma, and she is abolutely perfect. even though i didnt carry her myself, but i feel like there is nothnig and no one that i could love more than her. she has us wrapped around her little finger. i am so grateful that we finally have a little family of our own. i tried to concieve on my own for years, nearly four years. it was a really hard time. on me personally, and on our marriage too. it was really difficult to try and stay positive or happy when all you got was bad news. we tried hormone therapies, we tried ivf. i just couldnt sustain the pregnancies. it was really tough to get thorugh. i would feel so insecure all the time. i felt like i was hurting my husband and my family. as soon as we got in contact with the clinic about surrogacy, i started to feel better. it was like a relief of pressure. we got inot contact with a really lovely surrogatr mother who kindly carried our baby for us, and the clinic tok such good care of us. it was really a dream come true. i wanted to tell my story so that any other young couples woh are going through tough times who read this know, that its totally okay. not verone is able to concieve naturally, but that doesnt mean that we cant have families. there are ways for us to have children, and there are many different solutions. so don't lose heart, and keep faith. best of luck to all of you guys!
See more 

Your reply

7 replies

anna_khor 15 Posts Tuesday January 16, 2018Registration date January 16, 2018 Last seen - Jan 16, 2018 at 12:58 PM
Thank you
Hi there. Please. Don’t ever lose hope. Not in yourself. Not in your relation. Never. I know and I am sorry for you to have gone through so many difficulties, my dear. Such compilations do take a toll on relationships as well. I know how hard it is for you. Yeah. Surrogacy is a very good option for you. It is not only guaranteed but also 100% safe. Clinics do mostly all the work. I have a friend who was a surrogate mother. Let me tell you; she was damn happy about it. The baby gave her a new hope. Although, the baby was not her; the family let her meet the child every day or whenever she wanted. I hope all the people out there gets a message that this is a great Medical Advancement and go for it without having any negative thoughts. Anna.
Respond to anna_khor
linx_MK 27 Posts Sunday July 1, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 19, 2018 at 07:15 AM
Thank you
I am feeling sorry for your infertility and bad experiences. Infertility is a curse. When a couple is going through this phase of life they need some guidance and proper treatment to overcome this. At this time I didn't figure out why some clinics do this. They don't care about anything of a patient. I had the same experience with this clinic. I tried to contact them but after so many tries all in vain. They are just running their business and making money. They have no concerns about our troubles. I wish no one will have to go through the same. Wishing well of you
Respond to linx_MK
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 19, 2018 at 07:21 AM
Thank you
Hey Bella, how are you doing? Hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing your experience. i am glad your problem solved. You are very lucky. I am happy for you. My experience was not that good. I am also an infertile. I contacted L***s clinic for surrogacy. But t was the worst choice that i made in life. I sent them several emails during last month. They are not replying to my emails. I am angry and frustrated. I don't know why they are doing this to me. Beware of such scams. Good luck
Respond to sidneywhite
Mitchael.1 18 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 19, 2018 at 08:31 AM
Thank you
Hey congratulations to you! I am so happy for you. I am glad things worked out for you eventually. Fighting through infertility is truly the best feeling ever. I am glad you posted a positive story. Some of the clinics are proving to be discouraging. People have been complaining about no replies at all. The clinic doesn't respond to anyone. Their behavior shows that they don't care. It is really upsetting for a clinic to behave in this manner. However, your story tells that there do exist good clinics as well. You just aren't supposed to give up. The key to fighting success is to keep on moving forward. Thank you for this. I hope your little bundle of joy is doing well.
Respond to Mitchael.1
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Jul 19, 2018 at 02:36 PM
Thank you
Although i conceived for 3 times but the miscarriages were in fate. My first husband left me and i was totally broke. Than i was in depression quitting my job and staying up last night. Now i am at an age of 43. I am going to be married again. I have told my husband everything about my complications regarding pregnancy. He is still willing to marry me. He says that he has consulted some good clinics regarding surrogacy and we will go for surrogacy to have a child. I had many complications regarding pregnancy. Now i am happy i have someone to support me. I have read about surrogacy from many people on this forum. I read many negative reviews about adinos clinic. I have read they don't reply their clinic. I will ask my husband to not to go for this clinic. Be aware of this type of clinics. TTC is the hardest period of a woman life. I was also trying to conceive from a long time. But had no luck with TTC. People here have shared their stories of TTC. They also have shared their success stories of Surrogacy. I am now trying to know the experience of people about surrogacy. If someone has a recent experience of surrogacy than kindly share with me your experience. Thanks in advance.
Respond to NatashaLiam
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 19, 2018 at 02:47 PM
Thank you
Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're alright. Thank you so much for this inspirational post. I'm so glad you talked about it. It was really important for someone to do so! And, I'm glad that you have. I underwent treatment with a good clinic. They were in Ukraine. They helped me out so much. It was one of the best decisions that I made. They really knew exactly what to do. My surrogate is now pregnant. I can't wait for the baby. It's such exciting times. I hope my story ends in a good way.
Respond to claudiopeters
Thank you
Hey bella252!!! I agree with you. pregnancy issues are such issues that solve out with the passage of time. if you make hurries then medicines may worst your condition more than before. Just believe in yourself. but I also support those who become a devil. We don’t know the reasons and facts behind their offensiveness. As a woman was describing here that her trust has been broken by a clinic. Just because all clinics have denied her operation. Now she was mailing to Lo**s. but they are not replying to her. I can imagine their miserable situations. Clinics attitude may ruin your career and may create. It up to their efforts and care for their clients. Clinics should not underestimate their happiness and hopes.
Respond to seemam