I wish I'd known how often I'd fail

Registration date
Wednesday January 17, 2018
Last seen
January 17, 2018
- - Latest reply:  matrtinajohn785 - Jun 27, 2018 at 03:41 PM
Hello,
"I can sum up IVF in three (overused) words: blood, sweat, and tears. You truly don't know how resilient, how strong, and how determined you are until you experience IVF and come out on the other side. But it is something you absolutely must take step by step. It's so easy to get ahead of yourself and set timelines and goals that you will almost undoubtedly fail to reach. With every procedure, every cycle, every phone call with pregnancy results, you must take a deep breath and just concentrate on the next step."
See more 

Your reply

20/21 replies

Registration date
Friday February 2, 2018
Last seen
February 22, 2018
Thank you
dear shiwangi, hope you are doing good.Well, i have been through all.It is a really hard road to follow.Choosing Ivf was the biggest regret of my life.The path itself was not that bad.It gave much success but not for me.I have seen people having kids with this.Sadly my consultation was wrong.My eggs were not of good quality.Now i have to move to surrogacy.It takes time to cope up with all of this.But the tears and sweat everything is worth it I feel.Afterall a child is a great blessing.
Respond to jenn945
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Yes you are saying right. The tension that occurs in a mind. The thing which you feel right when the phone rings. All of these emotions. I am very much aware of them. What they felt like. The sadness and the excitement. You know what. IT's all just destined I must say. We can't do anything about it. One day we think that it's going to be our way. The next day, It's gone. It's so much problematic for life. Well you showed the courage this far. Hope you show the same courage further. It's all about being motivated in a life. Doing whatever but with a great devotion. I hope you understand this. Keep it up dear. Be strong.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Saturday February 3, 2018
Last seen
March 5, 2018
Thank you
It is very nice of you to share such information with us. I think that you got your IVF done from not a very nice place. I have been through IVF and it is the easiest thing for me. It wasn't painful at all for me. Maybe it really does depend on the techniques that the doctors use. Other than that, your post is very motivating. It has a message of staying hopeful through hard times. I hope that everyone gets to find their happiness.
Respond to bennythegiant
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Well, I just read your post...Thanks for sharing it! I really needed it. I'm still convinced and motivated by an IVF. I'm ready for all the pain. Because I really want to have a child of my own. It's really worth! I've even decided to travel abroad for it. As I can't have it here in the USA. Well, Let's hope for the best! I know how hard it is. But, it's eventually worth what you receive in the end. So, wish me luck! I really want it to be successful as well. It's really needed for us to complete our family. I've nearly waited 5 years for it. I can't wait or waste more years to have a child of my own. Stay blessed dear! xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
It is very true what you said. IVF for some people works out in the first cycle whereas for others it takes longer. I personally think the big part is played by the doctor you go to. When I was diagnosed with a poor ovarian reserve and told that I won't be able to conceive naturally. As I had numerous complications I had lost hope. I was then told about IVF I thought this might work. I started researching it and found a clinic which was doing it efficiently and at a lower price as compared to where I live. Anyways, I got in touch with them and they invited us to the first meeting. I was given an honest advice that IVF won't work in my condition and thus I was at least glad that the clinic was honest and they then suggested another procedure.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Friday March 9, 2018
Last seen
March 13, 2018
Thank you
Hi Shivangi. Your comment just got me emotionally charged. I know IVF is not easy at all. Actually nothing is easy let it be natural pregnancy too. In that also you've to go through alot of pain. So I guess that's how it's meant to be. That's how you earn the status of being a mother. I also had 2 miscarriages in my second and third trimester due to your cervical incompetence. Now, I am TTC for 2 years. I've been trying so hard but no luck. So I am going to go for surrogacy or IVF. I know it's not going to be very easy. I am scared as well. I just hope things go smooth. Can someone suggest me a good clinic? Thanks alot
Respond to Haley748
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
You are very right. IVF is not an easy decision. It is a tough job to decide whether or not to go for IVF. It is because of the inherent failures in it. I am very happy that you are successful in your journey so far. I hope it remains the same. I wish you all the best. Keep on having a good diet.
Respond to Nicolebill123
Thank you
hey, you choose the best 3 words. Yes, actually the same thing it is. I have gone this test phase and you can’t believe that it wasted my tears. It’s all about your efforts. And at the end, your efforts are devastated when you get negative results. This needs too much stamina that not a woman can produce. It’s a phase where your courage gives you an answer in the form of tears. You feel that you have broken by your inner side. Such a difficult phase. In the end, you have to go for surrogacy. where you have not left with a single choice that you can conceive naturally. You live in the hope of surrogate mother. Yeah, I also in the favor that you should think with a cool mind. As more effort and pain your beard at the start then doesn’t let down your efforts. Go where you think you will be treated best with 100% positive hope.
Respond to Relax
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Your post really filled me with emotions. IVF is really hard to go through. Even natural pregnancy is hard too. I have some idea about your pain. Because I have also faced such times too. You can still conceive a child through surrogacy too. Dear, I had surrogacy treatment twice. I was TTC for three years. First, I went to Lotus clinic and then to Adonis clinic. But both times, I faced failure. They didn't even tell me the reasons for my surrogate's miscarriage. It was so much disappointing and heartbreaking for me. Well, I believe you'll definitely get success this time. Also, suggest me some good clinic in this regard. Keep me updated about your treatment!
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Shewangi! How are you? Hope you are in good health. you are right IVF indeed is a little painful, to say the least, but it is the last option to take if you want to be able to conceive your own child. However, it is not always successful. IVF failed for me twice. I was left hopeless until a friend of mine suggested surrogacy. I went for surrogacy from Ukraine. Ukraine has some of the best fertility clinics. They are affordable and provide the best service. I am glad that I went for surrogacy since now I am a mother of a baby girl. I Hope everyone that is trying to conceive gets to have a baby. I wish you all the very best of luck.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
It is very nice of you to share such information with us. I think that you got your IVF done from not a very nice place. I have been through IVF and it is the easiest thing for me. It wasn't painful at all for me. Maybe it really does depend on the techniques that the doctors use. Other than that, your post is very motivating. It has a message of staying hopeful through hard times. I hope that everyone gets to find their happiness.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are well. I totally understand. IVF can get really uncertain. But you gotta do everything in your power now don't you? The people who have successful transfers say it was worth it. Of course, because it gives you the biggest you could ever have. I hope things work out for you too. I'm praying for you.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. You're right. It's a tough, tough procedure. It's so important to keep the faith. And, especially to not lose hope. I hope it worked out for you. Baby dust your way, if it didn't.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Yes, you are right. Everyone should do it. You shouldn't worry about this. Once you pass through one step. Just move forward. Try to stay calm. Everything will be alright.
Respond to pheobe412
Thank you
I hope you are doing well. I can feel your pain. I have also go through these procedures. But unfortunately, I was not successful as well. But one of my colleagues suggested me surrogacy. I am also suggesting you the same. IVF is such a tension. With every step, heartbeat stops. It is a painful procedure. To overcome this tension. Change your procedure. Surrogacy is more successful and it also gives you a biological child. So don't worry about anything. You can visit different forums about the clinic. Good luck with your decision.
Respond to millie
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey there, Well, I just read your post...Thanks for sharing it! I really needed it. I'm still convinced and motivated by an IVF. I'm ready for all the pain. Because I really want to have a child of my own. It's really worth! I've even decided to travel abroad for it. As I can't have it here in the USA. Well, Let's hope for the best! I know how hard it is. But, it's eventually worth what you receive in the end. So, wish me luck! I really want it to be successful as well. It's really needed for us to complete our family. I've nearly waited 5 years for it. I can't wait or waste more years to have a child of my own. Stay blessed dear! xx
Respond to joshien
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Last seen
July 4, 2018
Thank you
Aww dear, I can understand your pain. IVF is not an easy thing to do. You are right it takes your blood sweat and tears. It's just about luck. I have seen in many cases some people conceive at the first attempt. On the other hand, some people fail in all attempts. It's not an easy thing to do. I suggest you should go for surrogacy. Never ever lose hope. But be careful about choosing a clinic. Don't get your treatment from Adonis and Lotus clinic in Europe. They are worst in dealing with surrogacy. There is a good clinic in Europe. My friend had her surrogacy treatment from theirs. It was successful. I wish you a great future ahead. Till then best of luck.
Respond to ellina_12
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
I hope you are enjoying good health. I have an idea about your torment. Well, I have also gone through such treatments. But I was not so lucky. It was depressing and disappointing. At that time, surrogacy came forward as a great blessing for me. I'll suggest you the surrogacy treatment. Dear, IVF is a very risky treatment. Also, success rates are very low in IVF. Many people have shared their IVF experience. There are very rare stories in which people have got success. But surrogacy has changed the lives of so many individuals. So, you'd go for it. You can also check various posts on different forums according to it. Wishing you all the best!
Respond to nur_atikson
Thank you
Hey Shiwangi! Hope so you will be fine. I think you are right to some extent. But ups and downs are the part of life. We should be hopeful and positive. Everything happens for a reason. If someone is declared infertile. Then the couple will try their best to have a baby. Maybe it is painful. Everyone wants to have their own baby and complete their family. That's why people say "harder the way, stronger will be the destination"
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there how are you doing? I hope you are fine and in good health. Thanks for sharing your words with us. I hope you will get a good piece of advice from women. Its been a great forum for us, women, to share our worries with each other. Well, my dear, I had also faced this time. It was the very hard phase of my life. I failed thrice in IVF but I didn't give up. Being positive and hopeful is the key to get success. After failures and disappointments, I decided to go for surrogacy. At the start I was not that much positive, I was just giving a try. But thanks to Almighty it worked for me. I will say it like the last hope for Infertile people. Success rates are also high in surrogacy. It is like a glass of water for person dieng in a desert. I would suggest you go for it. Give it a try. It will surely work for you. My good wishes and prayers are with you. God bless you with success. Much love xx
Respond to SashaWhite
1 2 Next