I wish I'd known to get other opinions.

shiwangi1219 4 Posts Wednesday January 17, 2018Registration date January 17, 2018 Last seen - Jan 17, 2018 at 06:08 AM - Latest reply: pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen
- Mar 17, 2018 at 01:18 PM
Hello,
My husband and I went through three cycles of IVF. The process the first time around was definitely new, but by the third time, it actually became strangely routine. I recommend people do whatever they can to stay sane during the process and be extra good to themselves! Also know that it’s OK to get a second or even third opinion. Many patients feel beholden to their doctors and don’t trust their guts. It’s vital that you feel a connection with your doctor and are enthusiastic about the protocol they are recommending. It’s an emotional and important journey, and you should feel good about who is treating you."
See more 

Your reply

9 replies

MelissaKirk 16 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 7, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 09:53 PM
Thank you
Hey Shiwangi! I m so sorry to hear about your infertility. If IVF doesn't work for you, then Surrogacy is the other option to conceive and it's the best option left for you. So close your eyes and go straight for surrogacy. Don't worry both of these techniques are safe and successful. I hope everything goes well for you! Good Luck! Stay strong! Much Love!
Respond to MelissaKirk
Clairemorgan 4 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 6, 2018 Last seen - Updated by Clairemorgan on 6/02/18 at 09:08 AM
Thank you
Hey shiwangi, Darling I can understand this time is quiet difficult for any women. At this stage when you are already fighting with mental stress and infertility. It is very hard to gather courage for treatments for which you are not even sure.It's hard to digest infertility. But infertility doesn't means that you can't have a baby.As I was one of those woman's who are fighting with infertility. I was once at a stage where you are right know.I was a working woman and my husband is busy in establishing his business.We both only focused on our careers. After 4 years of marriage we decided to have a baby.After some months I conceived naturally.But fate has it's own rules.I suffered miscarriage as a result of an accident . When I wake up I felt like I was hit by a rock. I was so devastated after hearing the news that I can't conceive after my miscarriage. I was so depressed and just want to be left alone. But my husband supports me through all this. I was so nervous and unsure that whether these treatments really works or not. I finally decided to go for treatments. I consulted many professional Doctors. Then we researched and after sometime I made up my mind to go for IVF round. At start I was so unsure and results were not positive too.I faced failure for 3 times. But I was never disappointed.I was waiting for some miracle.And it does!! Yes in my case miracle really works.I was lucky enough to conceive after 3 rounds of IVF.
So stay positive.And if you are not satisfied with IVF than I suggest you to go for surrogacy. Consult some good doctors and be hopeful.
Respond to Clairemorgan
Lenda866s 17 Posts Wednesday January 31, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Feb 11, 2018 at 02:43 PM
Thank you
I feel you sister.I salute the bravery and stamina of you and your partner to have gone through such a tiring experience. It can be really really tiring I know. Hopefully, it was all worth it.Also some real wisdom you have written here I really hope people have the maturity to learn from this experience. Much love and take good care of your husband and yourself.
Respond to Lenda866s
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 11, 2018 at 10:11 PM
Thank you
hey, there sweat heart.It really unfortunate you had to go through such a troublesome time, It really is unfair for some people because I know how expensive IVF cycles can be done when done privately.Was your cycle completely funded? let's just hope it was.Also, I agree 100% with you when you said there should be trust and understanding between the doctor and patient of these processes to succeed, furthermore I would add if both are going through cycles it can be very tiring so one should motivate his/her partner on a daily bases.Where are you currently on your TTC journey? Did things work out for you? I am really looking forward to your reply. As you have mentioned I hope you are taking care of your diet it really helps with everything.Keep us updated and much love.Hopefully, your story will give motivation to other couple and they will learn from your experience so even if the cycles were failed it was not all in vain.
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 11, 2018 at 11:54 PM
It's just a process of be conscious that what you are about to do. May you be fine soon. This process takes your everything I know. People don't know what to say what to do. It's really very devastating for them all. May you be get fine too. Just try to be calm and keep patience. Best of luck. Take care.
Respond to bennythegiant
Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 12, 2018 at 02:17 AM
Thank you
Hi there, I am so sorry to read about you. I can understand this time is quiet difficult for any women. At this stage when you are already fighting with mental stress and infertility. It is very hard to gather courage for treatments for which you are not even sure. It's hard to deal with infertility. I am also one of those women’s who are fighting with infertility; I and my husband have been TTC from past 10 years. And recently I have got a heart disease and after that I am unable to become a mother naturally, and apparently surrogacy is the only option left for me. But I am very confused because of unavailability of genuine information. These days I am basically getting information from all around, like people around me, on the internet through Google and on pregnancy forums. I would also suggest you to stay positive and don’t lose hope. And if you are not satisfied with IVF than I suggest you to go for surrogacy. Consult some good doctors and be hopeful just like me. I wish you good luck
Respond to Lindajames22
FloraBiber 19 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 09:42 AM
Thank you
I am sorry to know about your failures. This journey is for sure the difficult one. We have to face many problems with it. But to fight them, we have got to stay strong. Here I would like to ask you some questions. Do you the reason for your infertility? Did your doctor run some tests to reach the conclusion? Do you know the reason for the failures of IVFs? Pardon me. as I am asking too much. You don't have to answer them if they make you uncomfortable.
Actually, my Dh and I are also TTC for more than 3 months. We have got no good news yet. I am afraid of being infertile because of the endometriosis. I am nowadays looking for this clinic. I am looking for surrogacy options, just in case, my fear of being infertile is not just a fear. I hope I don't need it.
I would suggest you consult some good doctor and send wishes to me too. Good luck. Stay strong and positive.
Respond to FloraBiber
prerona25 15 Posts Thursday November 2, 2017Registration date March 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 15, 2018 at 11:44 AM
Thank you
Hello! Hope you are doing fine. What you said is completely true. Sorry to hear about your infertility. IVF is a very trying procedure which requires a lot of patience. If by chance IVF doesn't work you can definitely try surrogacy. It is 100% safe and there is much higher chance of getting pregnant. You should definitely consider it! Take care!
Respond to prerona25
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 17, 2018 at 01:18 PM
Thank you
Well dear, you are right. You are saying correctly. It's just about what to do and what not to. We should always trust our doctor. I completely agree with it. After that, it's most important to stay sane during the process. Literally, it's very mind taking process. It takes a lot of a person. I am with you on this matter. I think everyone should feel the same. On your matter, I think now you should try something else. I guess IVF is not working. How about surrogacy? You ever thought about it o not? I guess you shouldn't waste time.
Respond to pheobe412