January 17, 2018
- - Latest reply: Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
- Oct 7, 2018 at 05:24 PM
Hello,
My husband and I went through three cycles of IVF. The process the first time around was definitely new, but by the third time, it actually became strangely routine. I recommend people do whatever they can to stay sane during the process and be extra good to themselves! Also know that it’s OK to get a second or even third opinion. Many patients feel beholden to their doctors and don’t trust their guts. It’s vital that you feel a connection with your doctor and are enthusiastic about the protocol they are recommending. It’s an emotional and important journey, and you should feel good about who is treating you."
See more 

Your reply

20/36 replies

Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
February 7, 2018
Thank you
Hey Shiwangi! I m so sorry to hear about your infertility. If IVF doesn't work for you, then Surrogacy is the other option to conceive and it's the best option left for you. So close your eyes and go straight for surrogacy. Don't worry both of these techniques are safe and successful. I hope everything goes well for you! Good Luck! Stay strong! Much Love!
Respond to MelissaKirk
Registration date
Monday February 5, 2018
Last seen
February 6, 2018
Thank you
Hey shiwangi, Darling I can understand this time is quiet difficult for any women. At this stage when you are already fighting with mental stress and infertility. It is very hard to gather courage for treatments for which you are not even sure.It's hard to digest infertility. But infertility doesn't means that you can't have a baby.As I was one of those woman's who are fighting with infertility. I was once at a stage where you are right know.I was a working woman and my husband is busy in establishing his business.We both only focused on our careers. After 4 years of marriage we decided to have a baby.After some months I conceived naturally.But fate has it's own rules.I suffered miscarriage as a result of an accident . When I wake up I felt like I was hit by a rock. I was so devastated after hearing the news that I can't conceive after my miscarriage. I was so depressed and just want to be left alone. But my husband supports me through all this. I was so nervous and unsure that whether these treatments really works or not. I finally decided to go for treatments. I consulted many professional Doctors. Then we researched and after sometime I made up my mind to go for IVF round. At start I was so unsure and results were not positive too.I faced failure for 3 times. But I was never disappointed.I was waiting for some miracle.And it does!! Yes in my case miracle really works.I was lucky enough to conceive after 3 rounds of IVF.
So stay positive.And if you are not satisfied with IVF than I suggest you to go for surrogacy. Consult some good doctors and be hopeful.
Respond to Clairemorgan
Registration date
Wednesday January 31, 2018
Last seen
February 24, 2018
Thank you
I feel you sister.I salute the bravery and stamina of you and your partner to have gone through such a tiring experience. It can be really really tiring I know. Hopefully, it was all worth it.Also some real wisdom you have written here I really hope people have the maturity to learn from this experience. Much love and take good care of your husband and yourself.
Respond to Lenda866s
Registration date
Saturday February 3, 2018
Last seen
March 5, 2018
Thank you
hey, there sweat heart.It really unfortunate you had to go through such a troublesome time, It really is unfair for some people because I know how expensive IVF cycles can be done when done privately.Was your cycle completely funded? let's just hope it was.Also, I agree 100% with you when you said there should be trust and understanding between the doctor and patient of these processes to succeed, furthermore I would add if both are going through cycles it can be very tiring so one should motivate his/her partner on a daily bases.Where are you currently on your TTC journey? Did things work out for you? I am really looking forward to your reply. As you have mentioned I hope you are taking care of your diet it really helps with everything.Keep us updated and much love.Hopefully, your story will give motivation to other couple and they will learn from your experience so even if the cycles were failed it was not all in vain.
pheobe412
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
-
It's just a process of be conscious that what you are about to do. May you be fine soon. This process takes your everything I know. People don't know what to say what to do. It's really very devastating for them all. May you be get fine too. Just try to be calm and keep patience. Best of luck. Take care.
Respond to bennythegiant
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
February 12, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, I am so sorry to read about you. I can understand this time is quiet difficult for any women. At this stage when you are already fighting with mental stress and infertility. It is very hard to gather courage for treatments for which you are not even sure. It's hard to deal with infertility. I am also one of those women’s who are fighting with infertility; I and my husband have been TTC from past 10 years. And recently I have got a heart disease and after that I am unable to become a mother naturally, and apparently surrogacy is the only option left for me. But I am very confused because of unavailability of genuine information. These days I am basically getting information from all around, like people around me, on the internet through Google and on pregnancy forums. I would also suggest you to stay positive and don’t lose hope. And if you are not satisfied with IVF than I suggest you to go for surrogacy. Consult some good doctors and be hopeful just like me. I wish you good luck
Respond to Lindajames22
Registration date
Monday February 5, 2018
Last seen
February 27, 2018
Thank you
I am sorry to know about your failures. This journey is for sure the difficult one. We have to face many problems with it. But to fight them, we have got to stay strong. Here I would like to ask you some questions. Do you the reason for your infertility? Did your doctor run some tests to reach the conclusion? Do you know the reason for the failures of IVFs? Pardon me. as I am asking too much. You don't have to answer them if they make you uncomfortable.
Actually, my Dh and I are also TTC for more than 3 months. We have got no good news yet. I am afraid of being infertile because of the endometriosis. I am nowadays looking for this clinic. I am looking for surrogacy options, just in case, my fear of being infertile is not just a fear. I hope I don't need it.
I would suggest you consult some good doctor and send wishes to me too. Good luck. Stay strong and positive.
Respond to FloraBiber
Registration date
Thursday November 2, 2017
Last seen
March 23, 2018
Thank you
Hello! Hope you are doing fine. What you said is completely true. Sorry to hear about your infertility. IVF is a very trying procedure which requires a lot of patience. If by chance IVF doesn't work you can definitely try surrogacy. It is 100% safe and there is much higher chance of getting pregnant. You should definitely consider it! Take care!
Respond to prerona25
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Well dear, you are right. You are saying correctly. It's just about what to do and what not to. We should always trust our doctor. I completely agree with it. After that, it's most important to stay sane during the process. Literally, it's very mind taking process. It takes a lot of a person. I am with you on this matter. I think everyone should feel the same. On your matter, I think now you should try something else. I guess IVF is not working. How about surrogacy? You ever thought about it o not? I guess you shouldn't waste time.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
You are correct. Once you have made any decision to ask services of any doctor. You must keep the trust of your doctors. All such procedures are quite effective and would provide you with the hopes and success. All you get to do is to trust your doctor and the procedure. And you must share every little detail of your life. He must be aware of the things happening. And surely that would make your procedure even more successful.
Respond to Alana90
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. Sorry to hear about your Infertility. It is true it is sometimes disappointing. Infertility can take a lot out of a woman. Sometimes it happens to most of us. It's not only you many women are facing. I know the pain. I faced infertility for a long time due to Cervix incompetence disease. It was very difficult for me to conceive then. I was so upset but I didn't lose hope. I heard a lot of success stories of couples who face infertility. It is untreatable for some people and I was one of them. I chose the unnatural way that was surrogacy. It was a bit different but was my last hope. It was my right decision I took. Today I am happy with my decision. I have a daughter. I am so blessed. I hope things will go right in your way. Much love and take good care of your husband and yourself.
Respond to Sabera28
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Three cycles is a lot of pain. I hope you're doing fine. Please take care of yourself and eat healthily. Don't weaken your body or you'll face problems in the future. If IVF isn't working for you, then try surrogacy or even adoption. Don't stress your body, give it a rest now. I hope you get my point. Good Luck, love.
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi. Hope you are doing good. I'm sorry to hear about this. IVF has lower chances of working for everyone. After the first cycle, it starts getting frustrating. This is why I think surrogacy is a better option. This clinic that I know of gives a 100% guarantee of a baby. It saves time, money and of course sanity. Its important for a person to not lose their mind in situations like this. Surrogacy is less hectic too. IVF is a very painful procedure. I can never imagine myself going through it so many times. You are one strong person. I really hope you have a baby of your own soon. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I hope you're doing well. I am extremely sad to know your infertility journey. It can get really hard. However, you are right we shouldn't let this affect us. Since IVF involves a lot of medication that causes shifts in our hormones it has a direct impact on our behavior. Therefore, it is extremely important to stay calm. Also, the people around the patient should also understand that this isn't easy for them. It is important to surround yourself with positivity and an environment that doesn't cause you stress. A lot of people don't realize how stressful the IVF journey can be. One has to go through so many stresses. Starting from injecting shots and the bloating after that. Once the eggs are retrieved you have to see if they of good quality or not. So one thing adds up to another. You truly are a brave woman! I hope you are soon able to be a mother.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Well, I second you. You are absolutely right. Though I have a question. Did you have three successful cycles? Or were they just a try. With no solid results. I am just curious. Couldn't figure this out. From the information available. Because if you had a success. It is great news. Even if you dont. I am surprised by your confidence. You are one hell of strong women. Love and kisses your way.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2018
Last seen
September 30, 2018
Thank you
Good luck with your plan. I am also trying to conceive from last 10 years. You have the issue of miscarriages but i have no issue. There is no reason behind my infertility. Doctors can't even tell me the reason behind my infertility. So i will be also like you will go for surrogacy. I live in Bulgaria there surrogacy is not legal. So i will move to Ukraine to go for surrogacy.
Good luck again.
Respond to Silvija2020
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey girl. I hope you are doing fine. As this process involves alot of medication. There must be some kind of hormonal changes. I can completely understand what you really want to say. In these processes, one must keep herself relaxed. The more you relax the better will be the results. Well, this wasn't in my case. I was infertile after my miscarriages. I was so hopeless. I went for the treatment I mean IVF. It was a great experience in the start. But I failed in it. So this made me choose surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. I went there for surrogacy. Now I am a blessed mother.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
Go for surrogacy. It is the best method to have a baby. Surrogacy gives the infertile people a chance to have some kids.Surrogacy is very good according to me.Surrogacy should not be banned.It is the source of happiness for many people.Surrogate moms give kids to others who are unable to have kids naturally.
For me surrogacy is the best thing in the world.i was infertile and i got my twin daughters from surrogacy.
Good luck to everyone.
Respond to Monika966
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello. I trust you are doing fine. As this procedure includes alot of medical involvement. There must be some sort of hormonal changes. I can totally comprehend what you truly need to state. In these procedures, one must keep herself confident and relax. The more you unwind the better will be the outcomes. All things considered, this wasn't for my situation. I was infertile for 10 years. The reason was unknown. I was so sad. I went for the treatment I mean IVF. It was an extraordinary success in the begin. I bombed in it. So this influenced me to pick surrogacy. I went to a facility in Europe. I went there for surrogacy. Presently I am a honored mother.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? I hope you are well. I feel so sorry to hear about your infertility. It surely is a very painful thing to go through. The advice you gave is very good. It will be useful to many people. You are completely right. It is good to have other options as well. The patients should feel that their doctors are good and trustworthy. IVF takes a bit of time to work. But don't give up yet. You will be okay. You will have a beautiful baby soon. Love.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry about your issues. However, I am very happy to see that you went for IVF. IVF can be tough. However, it is a blessing. Good luck. Take care
Respond to BellaJones998
1 2 Next