The day was emotional

orangeden 3 Posts Tuesday January 16, 2018Registration date January 18, 2018 Last seen - Jan 18, 2018 at 01:00 PM - Latest reply: Stace18 5 Posts Thursday April 5, 2018Registration date April 5, 2018 Last seen
- Apr 5, 2018 at 12:40 AM
Hello,
Hello.The day was emotional, unexpected and completely unforgettable. The day was 9 days overdue.I was an exhausted, first-time mum, waiting for the exciting yet scary moment I thought I had thoroughly prepared for. Birthing classes spent with my mum (aka my doula) and my husband, notes taken, reading countless articles, experiences, you name it I did the research. I was prepared for anything.I wanted a natural birth and an IV was simply not necessary. They explained that it was the procedure. They tried to persuade me by saying that “if something when wrong then”… or “if you get dehydrated then we could”… So I said, “If I make you a deal that I promise to drink as many fluids as you ask me to, would I still need to put in an IV?” The nurse went and talked to the doctor while I finished out another contraction.I’ll never forget the two of them talking in the hall. I was barely coherent during contractions, but I knew enough to see he was willing to let the IV thing go. He said, “I think she’s strong enough to get through this”. And that confidence my doctor had in me gave me, even more, strength to keep going. Now I was on to drinking my weight in cranberry juice!She came out as healthy as she could be. She had lungs that let out her first cries while in my arms. And she never stopped telling us how she felt until after her dad got to hold her in his arms. He simply started talking to her and she calmed down. The sound of his voice was comforting, familiar. That moment of quiet I will never forget. The moment when I realized my family had grown and we were a unit, the three of us, better together than apart.
See more 

Your reply

11 replies

prerona25 15 Posts Thursday November 2, 2017Registration date March 23, 2018 Last seen - Jan 18, 2018 at 01:55 PM
Thank you
I am so glad to hear this news. I am also very glad to hear that you had taken good care of yourself in spite of doctor tried to impose IV on you. You were right in depending on proper diet and good amount of liquid.
I am sure you will have a smart, healthy and happy family with this new inclusion in the family
Respond to prerona25
Angela1214 14 Posts Thursday February 22, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 09:56 AM
Thank you
First of all congratulations on rising to the level of motherhood. You have described everything so vividly that it was fun reading through each line. Becoming a mother is the gift of nature. The moment you hold your first child in the family in the hands is worth several memories. Once you get hold of the new life, you forget all pains and difficulties that you faced in the last 9 months. These days you must be busy coping with sleepless nights, colic pain, etc but to tell you the secret, it is the most beautiful part of the motherhood.
Respond to Angela1214
FloraBiber 19 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 01:05 PM
Thank you
O that is so good to hear. How beautifully you have explained all this. I am so glad to hear from you. Congratulations lady on the arrival of one baby.
I must say you are one of the lucky ones. You are so blessed to have your baby. I also wish to post something like that. I really wanna have babies.
I am s happy for you. Sending lots of love and wishes to you. Hope to hear more such stories from you :)
Respond to FloraBiber
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 10:00 PM
Thank you
Www, this is such a sweet story. You explained everything in such a nice way. It must have been hard for you. But you got through it strongly. I am proud of you. Strong women like you make the best moms. Your daughter is lucky to have you. I hope that she grows up to make you proud.
Respond to bennythegiant
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 19, 2018 at 01:53 PM
Thank you
This is really great for you. You know your story is a great motivation for me. The place you are talking about. I am under treatment from there. The reason I choose Ukraine is there success rate in infertility treatments. Here is another example for me. It's always really nice to see you guys getting success. I am very happy for you. Of course, the day was emotional. It has to. I totally agree with you. I am hoping to allot. Well Congratulations to you. Let's hope best for me.
Respond to pheobe412
DeniseCastaneda 13 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date April 1, 2018 Last seen - Mar 24, 2018 at 12:10 AM
Thank you
Such a beautiful story. A very beautiful narration. I literally welled up. So how are you? And how is your daughter? I feel connected to you somehow. Lots of love for you.
Respond to DeniseCastaneda
MaryJones998 15 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date March 31, 2018 Last seen - Mar 24, 2018 at 12:36 PM
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. First of all, this is amazing. I love how you told the story. I know the joy of having your child finally. This really warms up my heart. It is one of the most beautiful feelings a mother can have. You took everything as a companion. You seem to be a very strong woman. I wish you a very good luck in the coming future. I hope everything works out wonderfully. Take care. Hope to see more from you. and from others too.
Respond to MaryJones998
HanRIchie 22 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date April 12, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 05:36 AM
Thank you
Hi there! This was such a cute thread. It's great to hear about your experience. One the times I wish I had been able to conceive myself. I have no uterus so I went with surrogacy. Anyway, I guess it's the blessing of even having a child I should be more thankful for. I can't imagine my life without my little girl. Good luck to you and you family for the future!
Respond to HanRIchie
SashaMarcus 66 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - Apr 2, 2018 at 10:28 AM
Thank you
Hi Dear! Well, I'm glad something worked out for you. You've been through a lot! Anyway! Congrats! Stay blessed. You're doing it right! So, yeah! I'm also opting via an IVF this year at a repro center in Ukraine. I'm glad you've it now...I'm also craving for so long...I hope to have it this year. Anyhow, TC!
Respond to SashaMarcus
NatashaLiam 59 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - Apr 2, 2018 at 11:25 AM
Thank you
happy to hear that it finally worked for you.
I am infertile too.But my husband wants a child of our own DNA so surrogacy is our option now.
Now i am married for second time and i am thinking of having a baby again.
But the miscarriages from my last married life make me afraid and stops me getting pregnant again.
I persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy option.
As from my first marriage i had no luck with having a baby.
I had many complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but always resulted in miscarriage.
I think surrogacy is the best solution now adays where we can have a baby.
I consulted a number of clinics related to surrogacy.
Surrogacy is now adays a common method of having a baby for those women who can't have a baby out of their own womb.
You better should research about surrogacy and should visit some clinics regarding surrogacy.
But i am worried about some aspects of having a baby from this process.
But as we have no other option left so i guess it is the only solution for us now.
Any women raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Stace18 5 Posts Thursday April 5, 2018Registration date April 5, 2018 Last seen - Apr 5, 2018 at 12:40 AM
Thank you
Beautiful story
Respond to Stace18