January 18, 2018
- - Latest reply: karavella
Registration date
Sunday January 28, 2018
Last seen
January 28, 2018
- Jan 28, 2018 at 06:34 AM
Hello,
Is there any way to reduce stress natural ways? I’m 18 weeks pregnant. I have a two-year-old with me. Everything seems to just get under my skin. Everything he does pisses me off. I think I am not able to understand him properly. I think there is something wrong with my hormones right now. I am worried because my reactions are usually a bit dramatic. I want to know how do you keep yourself calm? How do you reduce your stress? I usually get so heated in arguments. My partner seems the be the only person that doesn’t bother me. He understands my situation fully. Once again just looking for advice. We have a pretty great relationship. After I got pregnant the things that already irritated me. It has now intensified by like 100 %. Please help.
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Registration date
Friday January 26, 2018
Last seen
January 26, 2018
Thank you
Hello, Gabby?Don't take the stress.You seriously need to relax! if you're stressed then your baby is stressed and it's not good for either of you! don't worry about people around you can do this by yourself just think of that little life inside you and that you have got to be strong for them they need you.Secondly, find a hobby or something that interests you. It'll keep your mind off of everything else and keep you focused. Hope this helps! Feel Better
Respond to jadee00
Registration date
Sunday January 28, 2018
Last seen
January 28, 2018
Thank you
I understand you completely - when my first daughter was 1,6 and I was pregnant I was so nervous....One way to help yourself - ask your partner to take your child and give you some hours for the rest and relax. He can do it as often as it's possible and you will feel better. More time for yourself - the main idea :) Especially, considering that you will have 2 children soon and will have no time for rest at all. Happy mom = happy children ))
Respond to karavella