Waiting for labor to come naturally.

gabbydawson 2 Posts Thursday January 18, 2018Registration date January 18, 2018 Last seen - Jan 18, 2018 at 04:54 PM - Latest reply: pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 2, 2018 at 01:00 PM
Hello,
Hello ladies. I want to ask a question. Is there anyone mommies who got induced. Maybe waiting for labor to come naturally. I’m 40 weeks tomorrow. I just don’t want another c section. So I’m hoping there are other induction methods besides pitocin. Is there anyone who did this after a c section. In this way were their chances of natural birth. Please suggest.
See more 

Your reply

5 replies

Alessia.Violet 45 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - Jan 22, 2018 at 12:59 AM
Thank you
Hey Gabby Dawson! Congratulations for being pregnant! Best of luck for the future! There a lot of ways which could help you conceive naturally. One of them includes not gaining too much weight! Secondly, spend time in water as that helps with the pain. Avoid going for a lot of treatments and medication and try calming yourself and remain stress free! These things will help you conceive naturally. Take care.
Pheobe87 2 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date January 22, 2018 Last seen - Jan 22, 2018 at 01:42 PM
Hey Gabby! Well, yes! I agree C-section is really a hard procedure. Well, I even know a woman who had a little effect on her infertility. I met her at an infertility clinic. She was saying that she had a C-section, which leads near to her inability to conceive a child...Later, she opted for an IVF procedure in IUI procedure in Ukraine. Where I was having my own treatment...Well, If you'd ask me to so, I'd not consider that a C-section is harmful...But, you know there are plenty of things in medical science. So, I think you should really go for a natural way of it. I'd definitely prefer a natural way over any of those. So, yeah! I agree with it...You should go for them. Stay blessed xx
Respond to Alessia.Violet
neviawilliams 3 Posts Wednesday January 24, 2018Registration date January 24, 2018 Last seen - Jan 24, 2018 at 01:20 PM
Thank you
Hi Gaddy !! I wish you a best of luck. There is nothing to be worried about. There are any ways through which you can go for natural birth. C-section is no doubt very disturbing after sometimes but you can never be so reluctant to it. Try to make both plans and everything would be fine. Thanks.
Respond to neviawilliams
jadee00 3 Posts Friday January 26, 2018Registration date January 26, 2018 Last seen - Jan 26, 2018 at 06:15 AM
Thank you
Hello ladies?My son's weight at 40 weeks was guessed to be at 9lbs 6 oz, my doctor told me I could request a schedule c-section based on his size. But I had to request it. I did and my son was born on his date weighing 9lbs 14 oz. Here is what my doctor told me, it is best to have babies naturally, it is second best to have a c-section it is most risky to try to have a natural birth and end up with an emergency c-section. Too much trauma for the baby. After my doctor delivered my son he came in and talked to me, he said it was a good thing I requested the c-section because my son was too big to be delivered naturally and he would have ended up an emergency c-section. To this day his head is above the 100th percentile in size so I made the right choice.I can't believe they didn't induce sooner!!well. it's all up to you and what you want.it's very important to you to give birth vaginally then have a try with induction, just make sure you get an epidural before they start the drip! Best of luck and congrats!
Respond to jadee00
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 2, 2018 at 01:00 PM
Thank you
Yes there is a chance. You must have to take care of yourself dear. Try conception naturally. A friend of mine conceived naturally at the age of 44. It's possible. Don't be worry about anything. Try naturally. Best of luck. Something good is about to come.
Respond to pheobe412