A very wrong attitude

rexabebe 2 Posts Thursday January 18, 2018Registration date January 18, 2018 Last seen - Jan 18, 2018 at 05:08 PM - Latest reply: gia9 25 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date March 18, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 9, 2018 at 05:14 AM
Hello,
Many people have been addressing the issue of infertility with a very wrong attitude. they have been taking it as if it is one's fault to be infertile. I wish to admit that in one way or the other, everyone has something the others don`t have. It is therefore good to respect everyone regardless of their weakness. I have so many testimonies from many people who have successfully have children despite being born infertile. Should be having any question, please let me know.
See more 

Your reply

6 replies

EminaD 13 Posts Tuesday October 24, 2017Registration date January 27, 2018 Last seen - Jan 27, 2018 at 04:55 PM
Thank you
I don't think that individual is guilty for his or hers infertility. Yes, there are some habits that we should avoid to have more chances to have a baby, like smoking, drinking and some others. But in most cases we can't do much about it.
Respond to EminaD
MelissaKirk 16 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 7, 2018 Last seen - Feb 3, 2018 at 12:17 AM
Thank you
Hey there. I hope that you're doing good. You're totally right. Infertility generally refers to a failure to become pregnant. I've also heard people making fun of the women having the inability to conceive. And I literally don't understand this. You're right that everyone has something the others don't have. And a person should always know that whatever happens, happens for a reason. I've also heard many myths about infertility. People declare it a "psychological", not a "physical" problem. We should encourage these women. We should help them by giving them hope, support, and love. Hope is the one thing that keeps a person gets going. So yes infertility should never be taken in a negative way. I'm glad that such an issue is discussed here to create some awareness. Much love!
Respond to MelissaKirk
Lenda866s 17 Posts Wednesday January 31, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 09:14 AM
Thank you
yes, I agree 100% fact of it when people discourage other people they seem to hide away more things and are not openly expressive. As you have mentioned a lot of people get treated for infertility and have families.If we keep discouraging such people they might not be able to get to the exact problem and its solution. Thank you so much for sharing this us. I feel like a lot of women stay quiet because they think they will be ridiculed for this. We have to end this culture once and for all.
Respond to Lenda866s
jenn945 17 Posts Friday February 2, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 09:24 AM
Thank you
hey hey being childless is never an option as the technology has grown its branches everywhere.Being infertile or not being able to conceive is a minor issue and nobody's fault at all!.This could be resolved by many new options that you have yet to discover.Never lose hope look through the internet.You will find plenty of guidance and help from people and clinics out there.Much love to you
Respond to jenn945
Adile_ 4 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 6, 2018 Last seen - Feb 5, 2018 at 12:57 PM
Thank you
Hello rexabebe! I completely agree with what you said. I have been infertile for 10 years and people looked down at me as if I'm less of a human being. I always thought that I have to stay strong being infertile is not something that you choose for yourself. People need to understand this. I have been reading a lot of posts earlier where women have suicidal thoughts just because they can't get pregnant. for heaven's sake look on the brighter side of life and start taking infertility like a normal disease that can be treated.
Respond to Adile_
gia9 25 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date March 18, 2018 Last seen - Updated by gia9 on 9/02/18 at 05:14 AM
Thank you
It's really sad to know that people are so insensitive towards other's pain and despair... I abhor such people. Infertility is no one's fault, no one really brought that up onto themselves and no one deserves such a heart-wrecking experience. But then it's just another medical condition that can simply happen to anyone.. and like any other needs clinical attention.. as simple as that. There's need no shamming over it. I also find in insensitive and ridiculous when people respond to donor conception and surrogacy as, " you think you'll be able to relate to the child as your own? I mean you know it's not yours right"... hell, no.. it's mine n I know it. These people seriously need some reality lesson. It's not just being biologically linked is what matters, even an adopted child is your own if you raise them like one. What does it take to be sympathetic towards other's misery even if they had been lucky to have their own children and perhaps without much efforts?

I'd request anyone coming across such a post to report it immediately. Forums are meant to support women struggling with infertility and make the fertility road bearable ... that's exactly how it should remain.
Respond to gia9