- - Latest reply: skywardgroup01
Registration date
Tuesday June 7, 2011
Status
Last seen
September 15, 2011
- Jun 20, 2011 at 05:47 AM
Hello,

My name is Asis and i'm 19 yrs old but i'm under weight. How can i be fat. My height is 5feet 8inch. I stay cise. I feel very lazy and just want to sleep. When i get up from the bed after sleep then i feel very weak. I'm getting skinny day by day. I have never done sex with anyone. I told this cause you may be thinking that it is due to another reason. My parents are upset and unsatisfied with my appearance. Sometimes i sleep 14 hours and sometimes may be 16 hours. I dont like to talk too much and jusst like to stay inside my room uselessely. I dont like to visit to any place now. Dont know what is the cause. And sometimes i eat just a little bit. I dont feel so much hungry. And my somach part paons. The lower part of the chest means the upper part of the stomach. Plz help me and make me feet and healthy so that i can make girl friends.......hehehhe...Is it due to the computer!??????? If you could write some medecines name which will make me fat.
See more 

2 replies

Thank you
Hello,
There are many weight gaining products which exist but what your body lacks is some sports. You must practice some sports and eat properly, that is, at least three meals per day. However make sure that you are having a good and balanced meal.
Good luck.
Respond to Lihha
Registration date
Tuesday June 7, 2011
Status
Last seen
September 15, 2011
Thank you
If you want to gain a few pound you simply have to eat, especially in the morning, and not miss any meal for that matter. As for getting fat in a month, I won't give you advice for this. It would be like someone wanting to lose 100 lbs in a month; it's just not the right thing to do to your body. You can bag up cereals, or granola, fruit, nuts, seeds or yogurt and eat them during the day, even though your have a hectic schedule. Get up earlier before school starts and eat, Is the best advice I can give you.
Respond to skywardgroup01