Can't be mother

pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Jan 22, 2018 at 07:04 PM - Latest reply: Sarahsth28 10 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date May 27, 2018 Last seen
- May 27, 2018 at 08:13 AM
Hi there everyone, My life is over. I have nothing left now. I have no reason to live. I can't ever become mother now. I don't know what should I do. Where do I go. I never thought that this day would come in my life. My husband is trying to give me support but I know that deep inside he is feeling this too. I think he is going to leave me now. I don't know what to do. I am receiving love from everywhere but I think it is leaving no effect on me. I wish I could become pregnant. Please give me some hope. What should I do guys. Please help me. Tell me some other ways. Help me.
See more 

Your reply

38 replies

Sophians 2 Posts Tuesday January 23, 2018Registration date January 23, 2018 Last seen - Jan 23, 2018 at 04:00 PM
Thank you
Hi pheobe first of all ,I am very sad to hear about your news. Then I would like to tell you to literally never lose hope. The writer that wrote script of our life is the greatest writer of all. Just believe in GOD and don't ever dare to lose hope. It is the only sign of life. Nothing ends here if these are your reports. This is just the end of a new beginning. Now, coming towards the suggestions. I would not suggest you some costly activities. But the best advice is "surrogacy". Yes, you can have 100% your own child. Through another mother, but this would be yours. There are many clinics offering surrogacy. I have also gone through this procedure. So, I know how it is. First of all, end all your sadness. That's what I did at the start. Then make up your mind to go through this. Then you will have to find the best clinic and find a mother there for surrogacy. Make a contract. You can decide between different clinics and try the best one. Hope this would give you some hope and I am sure this can never be a reason for your husband to leave such a womenly women. Best of luck!!!
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 13, 2018 at 08:41 AM
Well I know. I tried allot. still it's not happening for me. I don't know what to do dear. I am really in a trouble. I know about these methods. I don't know where to seek help. I know from here but in general. I don't know where to go. I wish you could help me. Can you tell me some place from where you had your personal experience or something you know about.
Respond to Sophians
Kiara124 1 Posts Thursday January 25, 2018Registration date January 25, 2018 Last seen - Jan 25, 2018 at 01:04 PM
Thank you
Hi there. How are you? Please calm down. I totally understand your feelings. Why didn't you go for any infertility treatments. There are many infertility treatments. IVF, IUI, Surrogacy are few of them. Adoption is also a beatiful way to love a deserving child. I know your husband feels it deep inside. You should have a must try to infertility treatments. Stay happy. I wish you all the best. Take care of your diet and health.
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 13, 2018 at 08:46 AM
How can I calm down dear. It's not good for me. I know about these methods. I think surrogacy would be great for me. I think I just take that for me. It's going to be well for me. Well please suggest me some places from where I can start my treatment. I wish everything would be well for me. I want to go for surrogacy. I wish everything would be fine for me. Please pray and suggest.
Respond to Kiara124
EminaD 13 Posts Tuesday October 24, 2017Registration date January 27, 2018 Last seen - Jan 27, 2018 at 04:42 PM
Thank you
When you sad that you can't ever be a mother I don't know what do you think. Do you have a problem that you can't conceive or you can't carry a child? There are many treatmnets that can help you. If you have the opportunity to carry your child and gave birth you can try with ivf. If not surrogacy or adoption may be a good way for you to have a child. However, your life isn't over, don't think that. You have many opportunities in life. Think and choose one of them.
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 13, 2018 at 08:50 AM
Yes dear I tried to conceive many years at first. It was really difficult for me. It's not like that it's never happening. I don't think it's going to be best for me. I want to go for surrogacy now. I desperately wants to be a mom now. I think it would be really well for me. Just suggest me some good things dear. I wish you understand what I am facing.
Respond to EminaD
gia9 25 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date March 18, 2018 Last seen - Updated by gia9 on 28/01/18 at 07:08 AM
Thank you
I'm so sorry to hear about it! :( I presume you've had your fair amount of TTC and medical tests to have been sure that you can't be a mother and that's terrible. But what exactly were the troubles and how far did you go on your fertility road? I know it might sound like an insurance agent, but there is the advanced clinical aid for fertility these days - hardly people end up childless for life anymore - I believe some of the other might help you as well. It's never too late for miracles as long as you stay optimistic and don't give up on trying. If you can share your ordeal in details I might be able to understand your fertility issues and may even help you with all the information I gathered over the years of TTC. But all I can say for now is don't lose hope. Even the worst cases of infertility have a way out - be it surrogacy, donor eggs, donor sperms but with some compromise you'll at least not have to live without a child forever. I'll pray that you find the strength to hold onto hope even at this deprived state of yours to carry on and not abandon your fertility journey, God bless you!
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 13, 2018 at 08:54 AM
Yes I also think that now. I just want to go for a surrogacy now. I think that would only option left for me. It's just that. I don't know where to take this treatment. Could you suggest me some good places. I think you know about many of them. The way you discussed the matter clearly shows that you know allot. I hope you'd help me some more. I'll be really thankful to you my friend.
Respond to gia9
MelissaKirk 16 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 7, 2018 Last seen - Jan 30, 2018 at 03:13 PM
Thank you
Hey there love! I hope you're doing good. I'm really really sorry for your infertility. It's, in fact, the worst thing in the world. Everyone desires for a family. Everyone wishes for one. And not having it is probably the most horrible feeling ever. But you have to be strong during all this. Have patience. One day everything will be fine. Your husband is giving you support too. Don't think too much. Yes, he must be hurt too, but that doesn't mean he's faking his care for you. Try spending your time in some healthy activities. Okay, so you asked for some other ways too. It depends upon what mainly caused your infertility. You can try IVF (In-vitro fertilization). But if that doesn't give you results you can go for surrogacy. Even now you can be biologically related to the baby by surrogacy. Don't worry. Thanks to the different medical treatments. They're literally life-saving. So don't worry. Relax and don't think too much. Take care of yourself. Much love.
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 13, 2018 at 08:58 AM
I know it's really bad. I am really sorry for myself as well. It's not really well this way. I am not feeling good this way. I always wish to get something good for me. It's not helping for me. I am really very sorry. I don't understand what to do and what to say. It's really not good for me. I just need suggestions like you already give. Thanks allot dear. Could you also tell me some place.
Respond to MelissaKirk
Lenda866s 17 Posts Wednesday January 31, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Jan 31, 2018 at 04:22 AM
Thank you
I know exactly how you feel. I was going through the exact same thing. when people find out all they do is sympathize and I feel like it makes it worse somehow. you want them to stop so bad because all this love means nothing to you as it cannot change the fact that you are unable to conceive a child. I spend at least a year in complete isolation until my sister forced me to join these platforms and the experience has been nothing but uplifting, to say the least. I'm currently doing some research on my own on assisted pregnancy and surrogacy. I honestly think you should spend a good week or two on your own and then look into these things, you will find them comforting. Take care of yourself love and trust me everything is possible.
Respond to Lenda866s
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 2, 2018 at 12:56 PM
Thank you
I am so sorry dear. I know you'd feel devastated. We can just talk and talk nothing could help you. You just have to be calm and keep patience. You must have to take care allot of yourself. Best of luck.
Tanya_ 4 Posts Sunday February 4, 2018Registration date February 4, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 07:38 AM
Hi pheobe412! honey I am so sorry to hear about everything. I know how it feels to see your world crashing down in front of you. I went through this 2 years ago. and those 2 years was the worst time of my life. you should be glad that your husband is still with you. Mine left me before I could even think of anything. I was so miserable. All because I couldn't get pregnant. I had nothing. I lost my husband, my family, my faith in me or God. After a year a friend of mine suggested that I should change everything for me. It gave me motivation and I became determined to change my life. I decided to get treatment for my infertility and here I am today. Telling people how happy I am about my treatment. My doctor said that my chances for getting pregnant are increasing. the point is that you can do it too. You just need to find that moment.
Respond to pheobe412
Sharonstone123 12 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 01:12 AM
Thank you
Hey there Phoebe! No, Your life is not over. Your husband loves you that's why he's supporting you. He's not going to leave you too. No one's leaving you ok calm down. You can become a mother. There are many successful techniques which can make you a mother. Techniques like IVF and surrogacy are for mothers like us who can't conceive naturally. Choose whatever suits you, but don't lose hope. Stay strong. Much Love!
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 04:26 PM
Yes dear, I know. Still. I don't know what to do. Everything seems so bad. I wish that everything will be alright for me but it's not. I hope that something works for me. It's been really difficult for me so far. I just want to say you that please pray for me. I know prays can help me. Thanks a lot again for your love and support dear. Thanks a lot.
Respond to Sharonstone123
SashaMarcus 66 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 07:59 AM
Thank you
Hi there. I want you to stay strong first! Don't panic! I know you're going through a hard time. But, it will go away soon. Why don't you try other ways like IUI, IVF? I've been in the same place as yours. It wasted my 5 years being a TTC. Now, I am undergoing an IVF at Ukraine. So, I want you to be strong and seek your options. I think you can work out something and complete your family. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
Alessia.Violet 45 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 10, 2018 at 10:34 AM
Thank you
Hey there Phobie I too was in the same situation a few days back. One thing that I would really want to say is that don't lose hope. The technology has greatly improved and it definitely is helping a lot of couples who have been told they won't be able to conceive. I too was among the people who thought this was. Well, in fact, you still have methods like assisted conception to help you. When I lost hope my DH and friends kept researching. They found a clinic which basically was doing everything so efficiently. They called us for the first meeting it was honestly so knowledgeable. They examined my files and told us that we could have our own children. This line literally made my world again a lot brighter. We were suggested to go for surrogacy. Here I am now in the middle of the process. Everything so far looks good and I can't wait to experience the whole situation. We made the payments the clinic is now processing the procedure. I can't wait for us to be updated regarding the surrogate. So you should also look into this and feel free to contact.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Nicolebill123 19 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date April 16, 2018 Last seen - Mar 11, 2018 at 12:29 AM
Thank you
Hi dear. I am sorry to hear all this. I am really sad that you are feeling so low. It is natural. You must be feeling as if everything is finished. I would suggest you think once. Is that really the fact? I am sure it is very difficult to cope with such situation. At the same time, I am sure you must be blessed with other blessings. You cannot see them because right now you are very low. I think instead of repenting you should consult a good doctor. Talk to him about the possible solution. If there is an issue about infertility trust me it can be resolved. You can go for IVF. Another option is surrogacy. All this is possible if you take some suggestion from the doctor. Do not be depressed. I wish you a good life ahead.
Respond to Nicolebill123
stacyben 38 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - May 13, 2018 at 12:16 PM
Thank you
Hey. I am so sorry for you. It must be a hard time for you. It must be painful too. I know the pain of infertility. Infertility takes alot out of a woman. I decided to go for surrogacy after wasting 5 years of life. I went to a clinic in Europe. So after a long journey, I became a mother. I have a baby now.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 20 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - May 13, 2018 at 12:58 PM
Thank you
Hello. I am so sad for you. It must be a hard time for you. It must be difficult as well. I know the torment of infertility. infertility takes alot from a woman. I chose to go for surrogacy in the wake of squandering 10 years of life. I went to a clinic in Europe. So after a long journey, I turned into a mother. I have a child now.
Respond to emily001
Monika966 31 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - May 15, 2018 at 06:14 AM
Thank you
I was not going to be a mother naturally. So we choose surrogacy.
Surrogacy has been a good thing for me after all.I read about surrogacy alot.I heard people talking about it mostly on the forums or on different social platforms.
I had hystrestomy cancer.I am cancer free but i can't be a mom anymore.I was ver upset and stressed.But my husband was there to support me.He assured me that he will do everything to have us a baby.
So we came to know about surrogacy.Firstly we both searched about surrogacy we understood every aspect of surrogacy.Than we moved to Europe from Japan.Japan has banned surrogacy totally so we moved.We stayed in Europe for 4 months and consulted some clinics too.
but due to several reasons my husband was not very satisfied.Then we moved to Ukraine.We heard from many people about many clinics in Ukraine.Ukraine is very popular as per surrogacy.In Ukraine we contacted a clinic and than the clinic started our journey of surrogacy.
Now the surrogate mother is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited to have our own babies now.
Respond to Monika966
grace888 12 Posts Wednesday May 9, 2018Registration date May 19, 2018 Last seen - May 15, 2018 at 08:57 AM
Thank you
Hi sweetheart. Why do you feel like you can't be a mother again? There are so many option for infertile women out there. Have not heard of surrogacy, IVF, or IUI? Adoption is another choice. Give your mind a break. Don't be upset over this. Consult your doctors. Give one of the above treatments a try. Stay positive. My prayers are with you.
Respond to grace888
Oliviasmit 26 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - May 15, 2018 at 10:58 AM
Thank you
Hi, Pheobe! I hope you are in good health. Don't lose hope sweetheart. I know infertility can be very hard and how you must be feeling right now. I went through a similar situation. after 2 years of TTC and 2 failed IVF, I was diagnosed with infertility. being told that you will never be able to have a child is something no one should hear. I too had given up all hopes of having a child. But what I did not know when I am going to tell you now. I am pretty sure that you have thought about adoption and if you are going for adoption than i wish you good luck. however, I wanted my own biological child and a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. I had nothing to lose so I opted for surrogacy from a clinic in Ukraine and I have to say it is the best decision of my life and through surrogacy, I was able to have my very own baby daughter. I know it can be very hard to cope with infertility but don't lose hope and consider all options. I hope you stay healthy Take care.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Thank you
I am very sad to hear about your news. Then I would like to tell you to literally never lose hope. The writer that wrote a script of our life is the greatest writer of all. Just believe in GOD and don't ever dare to lose hope. It is the only sign of life. Nothing ends here if these are your reports. This is just the end of a new beginning. Now, coming towards the suggestions. I would not suggest you some costly activities. But the best advice is "surrogacy". Yes, you can have 100% your own child. Through another mother, but this would be yours. There are many clinics offering surrogacy. I have also gone through this procedure. So, I know how it is. First of all, end all your sadness. That's what I did at the start. Then make up your mind to go through this. Then you will have to find the best clinic and find a mother there for surrogacy. Make a contract. You can decide between different clinics and try the best one. Hope this would give you some hope and I am sure this can never be a reason for your husband to leave such a brave women. Best of luck!!!
Respond to racheliqua
Sabera28 19 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - May 15, 2018 at 12:25 PM
Thank you
Hi dear. I can understand the pain you have been through. But, dear don’t lose hope. Life has many hardships. We must face them with the bright smile. It is so good to see that your husband supports you at this crucial time. You must go for surrogacy. My friend had fertility issues. She couldn’t conceive due to Cervical incompetence. The couple decided to visit this clinic. I must tell you, they received an overwhelming response. Today, she is a mother of a young baby boy. The doctors offer quite remarkable services. The packages are quite unique. I hope you don’t get disappointed. It is the right time to make up the decision. All the very best. Hope you get a good news soon. Sending lots of love!
Respond to Sabera28
WhiteSala 5 Posts Tuesday May 15, 2018Registration date May 25, 2018 Last seen - May 18, 2018 at 01:03 PM
Thank you
"Hey pheobe Really sorry to hear what you are going through. Being not able to conceive naturally is really hard for women. But loosing hope is not the solution of any problem. Be positive dear , things are going to be perfect very soon. There are many women out there with you. So Don't be worried, there are many medical ways to be mother nowadays like IUI, IVF or surrogacy. You should contact some quality clinic. ADOPTION is also a option here. There are many good clinics who are providing best facilities in affordable prices. Surrogacy is like a glass of water for a thirsty person in desert
Hope you choose best option for you. I would again say please have some courage and be positive and face that time with a big heart.Cheers"
Respond to WhiteSala
Sarahsth28 10 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date May 27, 2018 Last seen - May 18, 2018 at 03:29 PM
Thank you
Pheobe, I can feel how devastated you are. I have been in the same boat as you for nearly 9 years. But still, I am not giving up. What exactly is your infertility issue? Have you tried seeing RE? Because it is important that the cause of infertility must be known. Assisted reproductive technologies have proven to be successful in many cases. However, my cycles failed every time. I have a low ovarian reserve which has reduced my chances of conceiving to a 2%-5%. The doctor has suggested me to go for surrogacy with donor eggs. Because the miscarriages have given me nothing except the heartache. Sadly, the hope short-lived every time I conceived. Now, I am totally relying on surrogacy, though I am prepared for the negative outcome with my own eggs, then I may have to go for donor eggs. Surrogacy will allow me to have my own blood if my eggs worked. I advise you see good fertility counselor in order to discuss your fertility issue and formulate a way towards parenthood. Losing hope will do no good.
Respond to Sarahsth28
1 2 Next
Can't be mother - page 2