Can't be mother

Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Mitchael.1 - Nov 30, 2018 at 01:27 PM
Hi there everyone, My life is over. I have nothing left now. I have no reason to live. I can't ever become mother now. I don't know what should I do. Where do I go. I never thought that this day would come in my life. My husband is trying to give me support but I know that deep inside he is feeling this too. I think he is going to leave me now. I don't know what to do. I am receiving love from everywhere but I think it is leaving no effect on me. I wish I could become pregnant. Please give me some hope. What should I do guys. Please help me. Tell me some other ways. Help me.
See more 

20/111 replies

Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
I also had 3 miscarriages from my first marriage. There were firstly many complications while getting pregnant. But once i was pregnant i miscarried. For 3 times i miscarried. Than i gave up in getting pregnant again. I lost all my hope of having a baby. Than i came to know about surrogacy method. I heard it is a common method of having a baby. So now i will go for surrogacy.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
Hi. Sorry to hear about this. Please be strong. Have you considered getting fertility treatments done? I know of a great clinic that you could go to. You need to accept the reality and do something about it. Good things will happen to you too. Don't worry.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
HI, Pheobi. Don't lose hope girl. I know infertility can be a very hard thing to deal with and no matter what others say you still feel guilty from the inside. I know it can emotionally break you. I have also been through your situation. I was diagnosed with infertility and I also tried IVF twice. I had heard it worked for people with infertility but unfortunately, it failed for me than I moved to getting surrogacy from Ukraine and my only regret is why did I not choose surrogacy before. I now have a baby daughter because of surrogacy. Don't lose hope and keep trying there are many ways from which you can have your own child and surrogacy is a sure shot and works every time.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
HI, Pheobi. Don't lose hope girl. I know infertility can be a very hard thing to deal with and no matter what others say you still feel guilty from the inside. I know it can emotionally break you. I have also been through your situation. I was diagnosed with infertility and I also tried IVF twice. I had heard it worked for people with infertility but unfortunately, it failed for me than I moved to getting surrogacy from Ukraine and my only regret is why did I not choose surrogacy before. I now have a baby daughter because of surrogacy. Don't lose hope and keep trying there are many ways from which you can have your own child and surrogacy is a sure shot and works every time.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
Hey girl! Virtual Hugs to you. You have to be a strong lady. I know that's a tough time. But you have to get through this. You just can't hang there with these thoughts. I know how much worried you would be. That would seem tough going on. BUt never lose hope. You got to search for options. Look the world is much forward than you think and you got to step out in this world to see some hope.
There are many alternatives to available that would help you out better. You better see some options as soon as possible. Consult your doctor. See what he says or what he suggests.
Pick and better option and there you go.
Respond to Alana90
Registration date
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I am really sorry to know your situation. I know it must be hard for you to cope up. You can't just simply lose hope. Life has put you in a challenge. Face it with courage. Don't let the hurdles decide your future. You must be glad. Your husband is supporting you. There are women who lose their husband in such situation. Talk to him. Be at his side. Together you guys can do it. Miracles do happen. Keep a firm faith in God. Consult your doctors. Go for surrogacy or IVF. They will fulfil your dreams. Stay positive. All the best to you for your future.
Respond to amanda280
Registration date
Wednesday March 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Dear losing hope is the worst thing of one's life. You should not think like that. You can be mother still. Dear, don’t lose hope. As there is always a way out from your problems. Life is the name of challenges. Just face the challenges with such a strong power that everyone appreciates you. If you can’t conceive naturally. Then don’t worry. There are many other ways too. Today, many ladies are facing the problem of infertility. Those who keep strong will get something good in future. And those who lose heart remain empty handed.
I myself is considering a clinic for my infertility issue. I am very positive about it. I just hope that everything goes successful for me.
Respond to tandy789
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I know exactly how you feel. I was going through the exact same thing. when people find out all they do is sympathize and I feel like it makes it worse somehow. you want them to stop so bad because all this love means nothing to you as it cannot change the fact that you are unable to conceive a child. I spend at least a year in complete isolation until my sister forced me to join these platforms and the experience has been nothing but uplifting, to say the least. I'm currently doing some research on my own on assisted pregnancy and surrogacy. I honestly think you should spend a good week or two on your own and then look into these things, you will find them comforting. Take care of yourself love and trust me everything is possible.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Shattered to hear your story. It can be so difficult to survive with this news of infertility. When I was diagnosed with my world turned upside down. However, don't lose hope! There are so many options that you can opt for. Look into IVF or even surrogacy. Both these procedures have proven to be quite successful. Don't worry I am sure things will get better.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. I am really sorry to hear what you are going through. I know it must be hard. I have been through it too. You're just thinking too much. Just calm down thing will work out. I hope you understand. GO for surrogacy or IVF. I wish you good luck. Take care.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 9, 2018
Thank you
Pheobe, I can feel how devastated you are. I have been in the same boat as you for nearly 9 years. But still, I am not giving up. What exactly is your infertility issue? Have you tried seeing RE? Because it is important that the cause of infertility must be known. Assisted reproductive technologies have proven to be successful in many cases. However, my cycles failed every time. I have a low ovarian reserve which has reduced my chances of conceiving to a 2%-5%. The doctor has suggested me to go for surrogacy with donor eggs. Because the miscarriages have given me nothing except the heartache. Sadly, the hope short-lived every time I conceived. Now, I am totally relying on surrogacy, though I am prepared for the negative outcome with my own eggs, then I may have to go for donor eggs. Surrogacy will allow me to have my own blood if my eggs worked. I advise you see good fertility counselor in order to discuss your fertility issue and formulate a way towards parenthood. Losing hope will do no good.
Respond to Sarahsth28
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello darling. How are you? Don't panic. Be hopeful. Stay positive. Take care. Lots of love.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Tuesday June 12, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 15, 2018
Thank you
Oh. That is so sad. I am sorry to know that. But darling, what happened? You have not mentioned any reason for it. Can you kindly share it?
Stay calm and relax. You will be a mum. Be hopeful. More power to you.
Respond to Jassiedeen01
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 15, 2018
Thank you
I am sorry to know that. I know what you must be feeling. But you don't need to panic over it. There are many ways to help you. IUI, IVF, and surrogacy etc. You just need to find out which one is the best for you. Love and luck to you.
Respond to BarbaraHicks
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hello. please stay sane.there is a solution for you. go for surrogacy or IVF. there's no point to stop. if you are so willing to become a mom. you should go for the alternate procedure. Biotxcom in Ukraine is a really good clinic. you can search it up. my sister is under surrogacy ether. hope it was helpful to you.
Respond to scarett9999
Thank you
Hey dear! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. I really felt sorry to know about your condition. About every 6th couple is dealing with such issues. So don't worry it is the part of life. I think you should move on and forget the thing that has happened to you. Look for some alternate methods that could help you to conceive. Some methods like surrogacy and IVF playing an important in helping people suffering from fertility issues. Both surrogacy an IVF resembles in many respects. In both the methods, the formation of the embryo takes place outside the body and is then transferred into the uterus of the third mother in surrogacy and into the intended mother in IVF. I think you can adopt one of them. Both are really helpful. I have also adopted surrogacy once.
All my sympathies are with you
Respond to pitjulie19
Thank you
phoebe hello! How are you dear. I can understand your feelings. But you have to be brave and bold. I can understand that it’s a tough time in your life. But don’t you worry. I knew that you are very bold. So, mustard up courage dear. I’ll recommend you to join surrogacy clinics. There your eggs are fertilized chemically. And I think you will be expecting soon. Don’t you worry? Nothing is impossible in this world. I know many fellows who are expecting after joining these clinics. So, join it now. Nice to meet you
Respond to amelia
Registration date
Friday June 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I really feel sorry for you. But don't be depressed. You shouldn't lose hope. You should be a fighter. I know the most difficult thing is to accept your inabilities. I had a miscarriage. I couldn't think of facing the world. Life was very difficult for me. Depression cannot be reduced with medication but only with a supportive environment. You should consider surrogacy, IUI and IVF. Surrogacy is banned in some countries but in some countries, surrogates are highly respected. You shouldn't lose hope. Life doesn't end here. You must try for your happiness. I advise you to consult a good doctor. May you get your happiness soon.
Respond to Ivana44
Registration date
Friday June 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Dear, Don't be depressed. I know it is not easy to accept the fact that you can't have babies naturally. But you are not alone in this. I was also declared infertile after my accident. You should be a fighter. With every difficulty comes relaxation. You should consider other options like surrogacy, IVF etc. Technology is now very advanced. Anyone with the struggle can have the positive results. My wishes are with you. Keep trying. Stay happy.
Respond to Ivana44
Registration date
Friday June 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I really feel sorry for you. But don't be depressed. You shouldn't lose hope. You should be a fighter. I know the most difficult thing is to accept your inabilities. I had a miscarriage. I couldn't think of facing the world. Life was very difficult for me. Depression cannot be reduced with medication but only with a supportive environment. You should consider surrogacy, IUI and IVF. Surrogacy is banned in some countries but in some countries, surrogates are highly respected. You shouldn't lose hope. Life doesn't end here. You must try for your happiness. I advise you to consult a good doctor. May you get your happiness soon.
Respond to Ivana44