Can't be mother

Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Mitchael.1 - Nov 30, 2018 at 01:27 PM
Hi there everyone, My life is over. I have nothing left now. I have no reason to live. I can't ever become mother now. I don't know what should I do. Where do I go. I never thought that this day would come in my life. My husband is trying to give me support but I know that deep inside he is feeling this too. I think he is going to leave me now. I don't know what to do. I am receiving love from everywhere but I think it is leaving no effect on me. I wish I could become pregnant. Please give me some hope. What should I do guys. Please help me. Tell me some other ways. Help me.
See more 

20/111 replies

Registration date
Monday July 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey This is Saucy. I am new to this forum. I have read some of your stories that made me sad. I want to share mine today. I want to help all of you and want to save you all from these money makers and bad communicators. I got married 5 years ago. I have faced 3 miscarriages during this period. These years were like nightmares for me. Someone in my social circle suggested me a clinic A****s. She did not have her personal experience about this clinic. I emailed them for the positive consultancy. They didn't email me back. How's that possible that professional clinics shows this kind of behavior. I want to tell you that be aware of such clinics.
Respond to Saucy68
Thank you
Hi there, I hope that you are living a happy life and are now awesome.If it's not too much trouble quiet down. I absolutely comprehend your emotions. For what reason didn't you go for any barrenness medications. There are numerous fruitlessness medicines. IVF, IUI, Surrogacy are few of them. Appropriation is likewise a wonderful method to love a meriting kid. I know your significant other feels it somewhere inside. You ought to have an absolute necessity attempt to barrenness medicines. So, I will recommend on the behalf of my experience that the best one clinics are in Ukraine. Wish you a happy future life. May Godless you. My love is also with you. :)
Respond to emmajoe303
Registration date
Saturday July 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2018
Thank you
I empathize with you on all this. I am really sorry to hear that. I can feel your pain. I have been there too. But you don't have to worry about it this much. There are many ways like IUI, IVF, and surrogacy etc to help you. You may look more into it. My best wishes are with you.
Respond to AnnaAtkinson
Registration date
Saturday July 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2018
Thank you
Gracious. That is so miserable. I am sorry to learn that. In any case, dear, what was the deal? You have not said any purpose behind it. Would you be able to generously share it?

More power to you. You will be a mum soon. Be confident. Good luck with that.
Respond to AnnaAtkinson
Registration date
Sunday July 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. I am sorry to know that. You are going through some difficult days of your life. But don't worry my friend. There are many ways to help you. You just need to find the one best for you. Stay strong. More power to you.
Respond to AnnetteKeller
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Infertility is a common problem now. Let me share you a story. . One of my friends also suffered same issue. But she had twins by this treatment. It will added information to your knowledge. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far it is possible to go. Just consult by your husband and go for it. As this is the last option so you should do as your heart says. Consult to doctor as well. Manage a affordable clinic as Ukraine. If you did not get me. Ask me again. Best wishes for you. Ask for guidance as well. Hope you’ll get it. For surrogacy go to that clinic whose forum are replying you.
Respond to isbella48
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
fine . And how are you ?. I welcome you on this forum. So your friend is facing infertility. Its good you are giving her strength in this crucial time. Surrogacy is a method or agreement whereby a woman agrees to carry a pregnancy for another person or persons, who will become the newborn child's parent(s) after birth. woman pregnant with the fertilized egg of another woman.This treatment will provide you 100 percent result. However you may be consult any doctor in tis regard. I suggest you should go for surrogation. This is my opinion. You may collect information about this treatment. Other methods are also possible. Many prayers for your friend. Good luck to her !
Respond to isbella48
Thank you
hello Pheobe! Dear, recently I read your post. dear, why are you so sad and depressed. Don’t be panic and stressed. You should take care of your health. You know that stress causes many problems. Now I am a model example in front of you who have got such a great disease. you should also join our support groups dear. yesterday I visited a clinic. There I saw all the ladies who are struggling for their lives, for their families. I am so impressed to see them. and the doctors also do their duties nicely, they even give their patients extra time. so sweet. I am also depressed like you after my first miscarriage. then I go for surrogacy and there the doctors give me a new hope. it’s a very good clinic and it inspires me a lot. its fee charges are also reasonable. So dear now I am able to give others a new hope due to this clinic. Ups and downs are always coming in life but we don’t be afraid of them.
Respond to seemam
Thank you
Hello, Pheobe!
Respond to jimmy12
Thank you
pheobe hi! I am so sorry to hear about your feelings but dear everything will be all right. I thought that our life has positive aspects as well as has negative aspects. When we are bearing our negative feeling gently then now the turns of positive feelings will also come. So be brave. there are so many clinics and I think that you should join surrogacy at all. I have also joined surrogacy and you can see I am a mom of a baby child. choose the best clinic for it. I also choose an outstanding clinic for my surrogacy. all of its services inspire me a lot. and even its fee packages are also reasonable. The surrogate doesn’t demand unlawful payment from the intended parents. its success rate is higher among all the clinics. the clinic guaranteed to our success. so, I will advise you to visit this clinic at all. I hope you will also get success from your infertility.
Respond to seemam
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Your bad experience has made me sad. I can feel your pain dear. It seems to be the end of everything. Remember, there's an ease after every hardship. I know it's difficult to go through such situations but not impossible. Believe in yourself and be courageous. You can still have children. Time is still in your hand. I will suggest you consult your doctor. Only an expert can suggest you the best solution to your problem. Rather most of the fertility experts recommends surrogacy treatment. There's a clinic in Eastern Europe which is offering surrogacy treatment with success guarantee. Success rates are very high there. So, don't think much and go for it. Wishing you all the best!
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Hey. I hope you are feeling better now. This was such a sad post. I can't stop myself from thinking about what condition you are in right now.I wish I could be there to help you through this. If you ever want to talk, know that I'm here for you. Your life is not over. There are so many options. So what if you can't get pregnant? That is not the only way to have a child. You can adopt or go for surrogacy. A lot of people are doing that now. So many clinics have opened up where surrogacy is affordable. You should look up for them. Don't lose hope so easily.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I'm sorry to hear about your second miscarriage. Miscarriages lead to a weaker body, that's why you need to take good care of yourself. This is important because it can cause infertility. I ain't demotivating you, it's just that we have to stay careful and a bit serious in these matters. There are some clinics in Ukraine. They are really good, and the quality of their work isn't affected by their low prices. Save up, and go for it! Good luck.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi. How are you? I agree with you. Surrogacy is becoming pretty common these days. Previously, people didn't know about this concept. The ones that did know, frowned upon it. This is why common people did not go for surrogacy to have a baby. But nowadays, people don't care about what others might think. I came to know about this clinic in Ukraine. I have heard many success stories from there. They really are great. They offer the best packages at affordable prices. ! I wish you Luck, mate!
Respond to aliayan
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey dear, I have an idea about the difficulties you are facing. Love, don't lose the heart. Life is all about ups and downs. We should be strong to face any type of consequences. In such hard times, there'd be someone who can assist you. You DH is supporting you and it's great. I'll suggest you go for surrogacy. Time is still in your hands. So don't miss this golden opportunity. There's a clinic in Eastern Europe which is offering surrogacy with high success rates. They provide a guarantee about their surrogate. Also, you can try unlimited times for surrogacy. Their failure rates are comparatively very low. I'm recommending you this treatment because I have read many positive reviews about them. Their success stories has made my day. I'm sure one day I'll be reading your success story too. You can consult your doctor too. Till then, all the best!
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Tuesday April 17, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Dear, don't lose hope. You need to be very strong at this stage. If your husband is supporting you. That means he won't leave you. So don't worry at all. You have a lot of alternate means. You can opt for surrogacy or IVF. They are the best alternate procedures so far. Surrogacy is more secure then IVF. I will recommend you Surrogacy. There are numerous clinics in Eastern Europe. All are best. But find yourself the best place. My best wishes are with you. Good luck. Take care.
Respond to millie98
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi, there I hope you are fine. I am really sorry to know about your situation. You look so depressed. I can feel your pain. Dear, you are not the only one who is facing this issue. There are many women out there in this boat. According to the survey one of the 6 women faces infertility. Your thinking is so negative please sweetheart thinks positive. Everything will be alright. There is a solution to every problem. You can go for surrogacy treatment. Surrogacy is an amazing treatment and a great blessing of science. There is a quality clinic in Europe offers quality treatments. They are very trustworthy and their doctors are very knowledgeable and their staff is very caring. People from all over the world visit them. You can go there, you can get rid of your infertility problem through surrogacy. My good wishes and prayers are with you, stay blessed.
Respond to SashaWhite
Registration date
Thursday August 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
Hey! Its really feel for you for what you had gone through. You are facing such a great struggle. But honey doesn't be losing your hope. Every problem has a solution and this one too. Why are you not going for an alternative? There are options available in the shape of surrogacy and IVF which help to cope with infertility. I have also an infertility issue. I had been TTC since my marriage but unlucky to conceive even a single time. Then I came to know about surrogacy. I had opted for it. I went to Europe for my surrogacy treatment because it is banned in our country. I had a great journey. I had blessed with a baby boy. It was ever best moment of my life when I got my son. I suggest you that you should also go for an alternative. I hope you will be a mom soon. Best wishes.
Respond to Marie0056
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. I am so sorry to hear what you went through. I hope and pray that you stay strong. I am so happy about your daughter. She must be a beautiful child. Thinking of not being able to have a child is a difficult thing. But you should not lose hope. You should not waste time, and go to your doctor. You should get all your tests done, and then opt for IVF treatments if your doctor says so. Just don't be scared you are a strong and healthy woman. I am sure everything will turn out perfectly fine. My bets wishes are with you.
Respond to Lilystan
Registration date
Friday June 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey Dear. It's alright. How are you? Hope you are doing okay. I am so worried about you. But let me tell you. You are not in this alone. We are all in this together. And we are here for each other. Rant all you want. Sulk all you want. But then get up. Pick yourself up. And do something about it. You are stronger than this. And you need to help yourself. There are so many alternatives out there. Just go for them. Do your research. Look out for what you are comfortable with. Find the right clinics. And there you go. You will get all you want. Just make a little endeavor. Cheer up. You will get the blessing of parenthood. Wishing you good luck girl.
Respond to haley11