Can't be mother

Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Mitchael.1 - Nov 30, 2018 at 01:27 PM
Hi there everyone, My life is over. I have nothing left now. I have no reason to live. I can't ever become mother now. I don't know what should I do. Where do I go. I never thought that this day would come in my life. My husband is trying to give me support but I know that deep inside he is feeling this too. I think he is going to leave me now. I don't know what to do. I am receiving love from everywhere but I think it is leaving no effect on me. I wish I could become pregnant. Please give me some hope. What should I do guys. Please help me. Tell me some other ways. Help me.
See more 

20/111 replies

Registration date
Friday August 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Dear. Life doesn't end on infertility. I know you are facing a bad time. But this is temporary. I know you are a fighter. Every woman is a fighter inside. You just have to be brave. I can understand your feelings. I have been gone through this. But surrogacy worked for me. I am a happy mother now. I think you should put trust in surrogacy. You will get the results. Just make the loved ones in trust. They will put efforts in the plan. I hope everything gets better. My wishes are with you.
Respond to Isla66
Thank you
Hello dear. I hope you are fine. Sorry to hear your depressing story. Every woman has a natural desire to become a mother. Infertility is a big hurdle in a way to become a mother. It is the worst disease that harms a woman physically and mentally as well. Do not lose hope dear. This is not the end yet. I have a solution to your problem. I would give you a way through which you can become a mother. There is a treatment named surrogacy. It is a treatment in which a surrogate mother keep your baby in her womb. She gives birth to your baby. You can call it a blessing of science. There is a clinic in Europe. It is a clinic upon which you can rely. It would not disappoint you. I would suggest you go to this clinic. I wish you all the luck.
Respond to zoe_lee
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hy! I hope you are doing great. I am sad about your concern. Be that as it may, don't stress over each issue has its answer so simply make yourself solid. You are not in this alone. We are all in this together. And we are here for each other. Rant all you want. Sulk all you want. But then get up. Pick yourself up. And do something about it. You are stronger than this. And you need to help yourself. There are so many alternatives out there. Just go for them. Do your research. Look out for what you are comfortable with. Find the right clinics. And there you go. You will get all you want. Just make a little endeavor. Cheer up. You will get the blessing of parenthood. Best of luck
Respond to healthymom
Registration date
Tuesday August 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Dear, I felt really very bad for you. It was really a very hard situation for you. I know how it feels when you become infertile. When no one is supporting you. That's the worst case scenario. I will recommend you surrogacy. It will be the best option for you. In this surrogate will carry your baby in her womb. It will be your biological child. So don't worry. It will be the best option. There is the best clinic in Europe. They are dealing with surrogacy in the best way. So you should go there. Their success rate is very high.
Respond to naina14
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
"I know infertility is hard to overcome. Every 6th couple is becoming the victim of infertility. But never lose hope. Such ups and downs are the part of life. I think you should go with alternatives. In a modern World, certain latest techniques have developed to overcome infertility. A lot of infertile couples now capable of starting their own families by following such techniques like surrogacy or IVF. There are many clinics in Europe that are providing such facilities. You can also watch many success stories and vlogs about such methods on youtube. Such clinics are providing the best facilities at lower cost. I think it would be a great opportunity for you to get out of this situation.
Wish you the best of luck"
Respond to matrtinajohn785
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
I felt sorry for your loss. Infertility is the worst experience for any individual. I can understand your mental conditions. It would be the end of everything for you. But dear, don't lose the heart as there's still some hope. I older times, it was impossible to overcome infertility. However, you can easily cope with your infertility now. You can go for surrogacy treatment. Ups and downs ate the part of life. You'd be strong to get your desire. Surrogacy has benefitted so many individuals already. Choosing the right clinic is another issue. I must say you'd consult your doctor in this regard. There's a clinic in Europe offering surrogacy with success guarantee. You can give them a try too. Sending positive vibes to you!
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 20, 2018
Thank you
Hey Phoebe, hope you are doing well. Please dear dont loose hope. Ups and downs are part of life. you should never stop trying. Keep searching for appropriate treatments. I know it is difficult to keep going. I am TTC for 10 years. I know at one point we loose hope. Still you gotta gather courage and fight against infertility. I have been doing the same. Infact currently I am considering surrogacy. Someone suggested us to visit L***s clinic for that. To our disappointment the clinic is super pathetic. They have no manners to deal a patient. Still I am hopeful to find a better clinic to start surrogacy.
Respond to ameliabrown
Registration date
Saturday July 28, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 21, 2018
Thank you
Hi Phoebe, I am so sorry to hear this. Buddy you have to be strong. If your hubby is by your side then please dont fail him. Infertility is very hard to be dealt with.You have to keep trying for him. I know it is nerve-wrecking. I have tried IVF twice which ended up in failure. Even my husband left me afterwards. I am remarried and still trying to have a child. We have contacted L***s clinic. We asked them to share details so that we can start our treatment asap. They didnt bother to even reply. Their communication channel is very poor. We are now looking for clinic options. You too please be brave and start your treatment again.
Respond to Jenny.green
Registration date
Saturday August 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, I hope everything is alright. There is no need to take tension people. There are a lot of places for your help. It just depends what you chose for your help. There is a matter of time as well. The most important thing is luck. Luck plays an important role in this thing. It would be alright for you. I don't think you have to take tension. Please don't worry. Everything will be fine. Please, take care.
Respond to Ezie06
Thank you
Hey, pheobe412 don’t say that. Life is there and definitely, decisions will be in your favor. You will be one day. Please don’t say this. I can’t hear these words anymore. Be a mother is everyone dream. you can’t blame that you will never become a mother. Try to read hopeful stories. They will encourage your stamina. That gives your strength. On YouTube, several women shared their videos for their successful IVF. Go through them once. hope so they will encourage you. next decision is yours. it also depends on you how much you take them seriously.
Respond to hillorien
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello dear! Please accept my deepest condolences on your grief. May you be comforted by the outpouring love surrounding you. You are so lucky that your life partner and relatives are with you. Don't ever think you are alone here. There are many women like you in the same boat. Some also have to face the society. Infertility is not in nonces hand. You cannot do anything about it. It's not your fault so be strong. My cousin also had to face this phase. She TTC for 3 years. At last when nothing worked. She found the clinic in Europe. That clinic is awesome. They gave her the best IVF treatment. Now she is the mother of one baby girl and one boy. She is much happier than before. I hope you'll be a mother soon. Don't lose hope and try the other treatments. Nothing is impossible. Lots of love. Take care.
Respond to kayakati
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
Hi, Please accept my deepest condolences. Don't lose hope. I know you face a very tough time in your life. But remember hardship is the part of life. You have to be a strong lady. You have to fight against your disease. I know it's not easy, but you have to do this. There are many fertility clinics that can help you to become a mother. My friend almost has the same story as you. She was infertile due to PCOS. She was still lost hope toward life. But her husband forced her to move to Europe for treatment. IVF and surrogacy is the best treatment for this. She had chosen the option of surrogacy. Now she has twin babies. She spent a happy life with her family. I suggest you go with a good fertility clinic. That will help you to become a mother. Good luck.
Respond to lousi21
Registration date
Saturday August 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey Pheobe. How are you? I hope you're in better health. What you should do is. Not give up. Trust in God. He got plans for all of us. You oughta think about the good times. You should forget that you're infertile. And set a goal to have a baby. Go to clinics. Get yourself an IVF. Or choose surrogacy. You can be a mother. IF not naturally. There are other ways. Take care.
Respond to AnnaKendrick
Registration date
Friday June 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey hey. How are you? Hope you are doing okay. It is alright. infertility is a part of so many women's lives these days. It is common. And we are all in this together. It happens to the best of us. Don't worry. You will get through this. Thanks to science. It has provided us with so many alternatives. We can make use of them, and get whatever we want. The most important thing is to find the right fertility centers. I hope you do. There are good ones in Europe working in this regard. I really wish you the very best. Get up and so something for yourself. Lying and sulking in bed all day is not an option. Prayers for you. Get well soon.
Respond to haley11
Registration date
Wednesday August 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey, hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear about you. I can feel your situation very well. I know how hard it is to deal with infertility. I have been facing infertility for so long. So i know how infertility could curse any person's life. I have seen hopelessness and helplessness for so long. I have faced failures and disappointments for so long. So i can feel you literally. Its so hard to imagine a life without kids. Life is never complete without kids. And there is nothing worse than feelings of a woman who can't be a mother. A woman is never completed without being mother. I desperately want my own kids as well. I am planning for surrogacy these days. I was scared of these procedures earlier. But my desire of being mother changed my mind. I researched on it a lot. And found surrogacy safer and efficient, I have finally prepared myself for it finally. You should also try surrogacy. I am recently consulting a clinic for it. The clinic has higher success rate. So my hopes are high as well. I hope everything work out.
Respond to Llywatson
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi! Hope you will be fine soon. I am so sorry for your loss. Please calm down. You are not alone. We are here to support you. I have been also suffering from infertility for over 12 years. It was a very tough time for me and my husband. Then we decided to go for surrogacy. We already heard a lot about the success of surrogacy. We found a clinic in Europe. It was the best clinic for surrogacy. They treated me with great care and respect. I can refer you to my clinic. They specialize in infertility treatments and have the experienced doctors. Hope this will help you.
Respond to sarah.franklin
Registration date
Saturday July 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi there Phoebe, how are you? Why is it that you think that you guys are not worth the try. Can you help us understand that what procedure you have already gone through? Little medical history will help understand. It’s maybe the fact that people around you seem engaged in their happy life. Busy with children. That you seem to think that it's the only thing that will make you happy. Dear, you need to know that your commitment is first to your husband. You said yourself that he is feeling it too. You can opt for surrogacy, have you approached anyone in this regard? If you say that you can not afford to have surrogacy. Then you need to think about adoption. Look into community centres around you. Ask your doctor for a recommendation. He/She might help you find a surrogacy clinic. Look into medical insurance, if you have one, that what part of surrogacy can it cover.
naina14
Registration date
Tuesday August 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
-
Please accept my deepest condolences on your grief. You know what you are blessed that your husband and family is supporting you in this difficult time. There are many women who are suffering from the same situation as you. Most of them are facing the worst criticism by their society. It's not their fault to be infertile. So I wish that you become a mother soon. Nothing is impossible in this world. So always hope for the best
Respond to Felishia
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Your story makes me emotional. I can feel your pain because I'd been through all this. But you know what taking stress can't help at all. You need to stay strong. There is a light in the end of the dark cave. So you just have to go through all this bravely. Think of the alternatives. May you get all the happiness.
Respond to kayakati
Registration date
Tuesday April 17, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Don't be sad. We are all in the same boat. But don't quit. You are lucky that your husband is supporting you. You must go for an alternate. There are a lot of options. The most popular one is surrogacy. I am sure it is the best way for you. Good luck.
Respond to millie98
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Why you re becoming so hopeless. I know how hard it is to deal with such a situation. But I think IVF is an option that can help you to have your own baby. Infertility is not our fault. But we can try to get rid of it and IVF is a great option. I think you should visit some clinics in Europe where clinics are specialized for such services.
Respond to matrtinajohn785