August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply: Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
- Nov 30, 2018 at 01:27 PM
Hi there everyone, My life is over. I have nothing left now. I have no reason to live. I can't ever become mother now. I don't know what should I do. Where do I go. I never thought that this day would come in my life. My husband is trying to give me support but I know that deep inside he is feeling this too. I think he is going to leave me now. I don't know what to do. I am receiving love from everywhere but I think it is leaving no effect on me. I wish I could become pregnant. Please give me some hope. What should I do guys. Please help me. Tell me some other ways. Help me.
See more 

11/111 replies

Registration date
Wednesday August 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
I am not disappointed in you. But you have to be brave right now. Seriously what is going on in your head right now? You need to relax. Not able to become a mother doesn’t mean that it is the end of the world. I mean how could you think of that? What I understood is that you showed a temporary weakness. Now that is not a good sign. You need to believe in yourself. I suggest that you should go for Surrogacy. It’s a great choice in my opinion. I can’t think of a better one. But it’s your decision to make. I am leaving the rest of it in your hands. I hope that you take the right step.
Respond to GraceMindy
Registration date
Tuesday August 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
It is really sad to hear about this dear. This is definitely the toughest time for you. Sure people will be giving you support and love but it takes much more hope to come out of this phase. You just try to calm yourself. Don't think that your husband is going to leave you. Being positive is the only thing that is going to help you now. One thing you should do is to not lose hope at all. Science has made such advancement that there are many possibilities. You just have to look more broadly. Surrogacy is the best option to deal with this matter. People are changing their lives with it. They are now living a happy life just because of surrogacy. I suggest you discuss this matter with your husband. Sure he will understand and he will support you through this. Just remain hopeful and not lose hope at all. Best of luck.
Respond to suezane
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hello! I am so sorry to hear about you. I know you are going through a lot. But don't lose hope. Everything will be fine. Try to be strong. Being strong is all that matters. You are lucky that your husband support is with you. I think you should consult a doctor that will help you in making a decision. Modern science provides the best treatments for infertility. Surrogacy and IVF both are the best treatments. All you need is to find a good clinic for your treatment. Because the success of a treatment depends on the quality of a clinic. I hope you will be a mother soon. I will pray for you. Good Luck in the future.
Respond to sarah.franklin
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi! Please calm down. You are not alone. We are here to support you. Infertility is a tough time to face. I was also infertile for a long time. But I didn't lose hope. My friend suggested me a clinic. They helped me to overcome this situation. I had a son through surrogacy. I hope you will be a mother soon too. Good luck.
Registration date
Friday August 17, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Oh dear! I am stuck. There is really happened wrong with you. Infertility leads you toward depression. This situation leads a happier life toward darkness. Now you have to accept this reality. No any reverse is present to attain your fertility. Just move on.
Respond to sindra09
Registration date
Saturday August 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
Hey Pheobe, how are you? Please calm your self. I know things seem quite bleak right now. But in actuality, this is not so. There are many treatments to avail of. You can go for IVF, IUI. Surrogacy is an option too. Adoption is another. So you see, all things haven't ended. You just have to look and find a treatment best suited for your kind of infertility. Please stay positive. Things will work out eventually. I have you in my prayers.
Respond to friendly_mum101
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi Dear! I feel sorry for you. I know it is a very hard time for you. You just try to calm yourself. I am sure that your husband is not going to leave you on this. Science has provided us with many possibilities. Surrogacy is the best option for infertility. I suggest you discuss this matter with your husband. Just remain hopeful and don't lose hope. Good luck.
Thank you
Hello My Dear, Hope you are doing well and living like a believer. It breaks my feelings to see you like this. I wish you didn't have to go through this. But life can be cruel at times. However, what you need to keep in mind is that this time can pass. I think you should look into your options if the straight easy way does not seem to work. There are options like IVF for you? Have you tried looking into that? I think it could benefit you. It usually doesn't work right away, but it does eventually. There are so many great, affordable clinics now too around the world. I've heard good things about so many. If you feel unsure about that too, then there's surrogacy you could always turn too. Sure, its a bit costly, but the outcomes are more likely to be successful. So at the end. I would like to say something to those women who are facing infertility. They should visit the high success ration clinics. Best wishes for all of you. My love is always with you people. Best wishes.
Respond to emmajoe303
Registration date
Sunday June 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 30, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I am so sorry to hear about your condition. My heart goes out to you. But at the same time, I think you are a very brave woman to have dealt with it for so long. Don’t lose hope. As long as you have hope I am sure would do wonders. Everyone has a time in their life when they just feel like everything is meaningless. I know you must know all this. I am not giving you any solution or telling you what to do or not. I know that deep down you are a very strong woman. You have fought for so long. You should try to look for things that are meaningful to you. I do not want to say something you might not like, but have you thought of surrogacy? It seems like an ideal option for many. I have not been through it. I have just seen people around me opting for it. I hope you consider other options. All the prayers for you.
Respond to nathalie335
Registration date
Sunday June 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. I am so sorry about this. It must be so difficult and hard for you. I can imagine why you are feeling like this. I went through the same things a few years back.
Infertility is such a straining experience. It is not something that should be taken lightly. Do not think of this as the end of the road. There is an amazing opportunity for infertile couples like us. Have you thought of surrogacy?
I have heard so many good things about it. I am definitely going to go for it. I am infertile, and I cannot carry to term because of my fibroids. You should do the same. Hope it helps you. Love and best wishes.
Respond to Dakota12020
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Hey, don't be this disheartened. I am sure things will get better. The technology has drastically improved and there are so many options to choose from now. I would suggest that you look into the various treatments that are being carried out by so many people. However, for the process, it is important that the clinic you visit is operating at a high success rate. Apart from that the services they offer really matter a lot. I was also a few months back in a very similar situation to yours! However, I then started looking for clinics that had experienced doctors. I came across one that had some excellent reviews. I was amazed to see the services they offered. They had 2 packages that they offered. They even had a guarantee program! I was so impressed with everything. I instantly decided to email them and was so happy to get a response. So if you say I can provide you with their details.
Respond to Mitchael.1