January 25, 2018
-
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
-
Hi everyone. I am feeling really really lost. I think I am never going to overcome this loss. I recently lost my kid during birth. I actually got late after my water broke. I was faint. My Husband was at his job. Luckily he came back home after 1 hour of my faintness and picked me up and went recently to hospital but my child was born dead. It was my first child. I feel like I killed him. It was a boy. I am so devastated. I have nothing now. I was at good diet. I don't know how this is happened. I am so much worried. At least someone please tell me how the hell this happened ?? what are reasons for this?? This happened to someone else ever ever ever!

59 replies

Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 27, 2018

I'm really sorry for what happened to you jennifer. I truly am. It's truly heartbreaking to hear these kinds of stories. Do not blame yourself for what happened. It was not your fault. Take some time to rest. Keep your husband with you. May you find peace again.
Registration date
Sunday June 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 30, 2018

Hello.
I am so lost for words. I am sorry for your loss. But do not think of it as an end. Think of ways to overcome this loss. It was your first child, and he will always be in your heart. But look to the future you can have with your husband. It is not the end, try to conceive again. Love and prayers.
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018

Hi. How are you doing now? Hope so you are recovering now. My dear nothing can come back after it's been passed. So stop thinking negative about yourself. Try to move on and try to stay happy now. Sending you positive vibes.
Registration date
Friday June 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018

Hey Jenifer. This is really insane. But my dear this is not your fault. It wrote to happen like this. So, my dear, this is not your fault at all. Just stop blaming yourself and try to move on. Try again and don't lose hope. Best of luck.
Registration date
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 27, 2018
Calm down, dear. I know this is so devastating. I can understand your feelings. I know you are in pain. Please try to relax. Everything will be okay. I can't say you will get your baby back. It's an impossible thing. But you can try again after some time. I am hopeful that you will conceive again. You will be a mom soon. You just have to stay calm and be patient. Don't stress about your loss now. Remembering past will only make you sad. Just think about your future. Try to make an effort for yourself. Stay strong and happy.
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2018

Omg. It moved me into tears. I feel so sorry for you. Sending virtual hugs. Don't blame yourself, sweetheart. It was not your fault at all. There must have been some reason for it. What did your doctor say? How did this all happen?
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2018

This is truly devastating. I know how does that feel. I have miscarried my baby too. It is very tough indeed. Don't stay upset my dear. Keep your hopes high. I hope you conceive soon again. Lots of love for you.
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2018

Hey there. I know the time is bad for you. But dear try to stay positive. It was not your fault. It's destiny. After 9 months when you are prepared to have a baby. And then you lose it suddenly. I know it's really hard for you. But you have to overcome it. Wish you luck.
aww, jenifercox!!! This made me cry too. I think a woman feels more helpless during this phase. No one can understand her inner feelings. What she wants to do and how she has to do. I think this is due to your heavy work. Have you lifted any heavy load that time? did your blood pressure remain normal?
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

I'm sorry for the amount of pain you're going through. It's so hard to find the right word to say I'm sorry for you, honey, so much sorry for your loss. I know you'll never forget about this. Memories will leave a big scar, but storms don't last forever. You must not lose hopes. Stay calm and consult your doctors, they will help you take the right decision. One day you'll heal well mentally and emotionally and start seeking for further options. Take the time needed. Don't be hard on yourself. Keeping you in my prayers xx
Registration date
Monday July 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hey there. I'm so sorry to hear of everything you have gone through. I'm really sorry to hear about your problem. However, I'd suggest you don't worry too much. You guys have hope! You're really freaking out! You've got enough medical advice. I'd like to take a different route. I want you to calm down and remember Whatever can happen will happen. And there are ways to deal with every single situation. First things first. Clear your mind. Nothing will work otherwise. You are very stressed out. First get rid of it. Good luck girl, you got this!
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018

hi, So sorry to know about your loss. Handle the situation wisely and calmly. All will be fine soon. Don't overthink. Stay positive and happy. Think positive all will be fine. This is so sad. I can understand your situation. It must be so painful for you. I know this time is hard. But you should not lose hope. Everything will be okay. Just stay strong. God must have planned something better for you. Wishing you the best of luck. Much love.B e fine sweetheart. Nothing is possible.
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hi, jenifercox! I hope you are doing fine at your end. Your feelings are valid whatever they are. It's not your fault at all, stop blaming yourself. It was just had to happen, to make you strong. Life does not end here. Everything happens for a reason dear so you can learn from it and move on. Your loss and pain are beyond the limit. But try to be brave. Calm yourself. When you're ready, there is a clinic in Europe. They will comfort you and experts will handle your issue in the best way. I am saying this with experience, I lost my 3 babies in my womb. But somehow i manage to stay positive and went to the clinic for treatment. Now I am a mother of the cute little girl. Wishing you all the happiness.
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018

Your story brought tears to my eyes. All my sympathies with you. You have to be strong. I know its difficult phase of your life. I'm a heart patient. I cannot conceive a baby. But I want to become a mother. Then we decided to went to Europe for surrogacy. Surrogacy is illegal in many countries. But in Europe surrogacy is legal. There are many clinics in Europe that provide the best treatment for infertility. Now I'm a mother of a baby boy. Don't lose hope. I do the prayer for you that you again become the mother soon.
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 20, 2018

I am so sorry to hear about the death of your child. Don't blame it on yourself. No mother would kill her own child. Stay calm, there must have been some complexity due to which it happened.
Registration date
Monday July 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

I am so sorry for your loss. It must be so hard for you to face such circumstances. I know it is painful yet possible to overcome. But you can overcome this with ease. I had 3 miscarriages in a row in the recent few years. I was so upset and heartbroken. I faced a miscarriage in the very first year of my marriage. I was so much shocked and devastated yet didn't lose the heart.
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
I am so sorry! It must have been quite hard to take. Miscarriages can be really heartbreaking. Especially, when you've come such a long way in! Just want to say that it wasn't your fault. Don't be too hard on yourself. Keep the faith and keep trying. It will happen for you! I'm sure about it. Don't give up hope. It's important to get a professional opinion. You should do that from your doctor. Start fresh and stay upbeat! Lots of baby dust for you! Good luck on your TTC journey.
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019

Oh, no, honey. This sounds really bad. I can't imagine you had to go through the pain! It's hard to pinpoint the reasons. I would suggest that you get a professional opinion, right away. It's definitely unusual. These kinds of miscarriages are very rare. Miscarriages are common in earlier stages, but not this late. I'm sorry that you had to go through this. Don't be disheartened, though. Get a complete medical check-up done. The scans and the whole shebang. Then try again, you can do this! Sending you my best wishes and lots of love. My prayers are with you.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

I am extremely sorry for your loss. I can understand that this must be extremely painful for you. However, I would suggest that you try to stay positive. Just hope for the best. I am sure you will conceive again. Have faith. Sending baby dust your way.