TTC

alessia1234 2 Posts Monday January 29, 2018Registration date January 30, 2018 Last seen - Jan 30, 2018 at 08:14 AM - Latest reply:  grace888
- May 19, 2018 at 12:10 PM
Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well. My name is Alessia. I recently got married at the age of 30. Finding a partner who truly cared about me and understood my illness was something I thought next to impossible. However, I was lucky I would say. I know that he is happy with how things are for now but deep inside I know that both of us would want to be parents soon. I am an anorexic patient and I haven't had my AF for a very long time. Due to these disturbances, the ability of me being pregnant is very low or maybe not at all possible. However, I do not want my husband to suffer as he is perfectly fine and deserves to have a child. Can someone who has been through this help me. I would extremely thankful. This is very painful for me.
See more 

Your reply

23 replies

pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Jan 30, 2018 at 08:55 PM
Thank you
Well what can we say. This condition is really devastating for you. Your husband never said anything to you right. It truly shows how much he cared for you. How much he loves you. how much he is involved with you. I think this is the best thing. The decision would be what you guys decide on your own. don't be worry about anything. Talk to your husband. Ask him what to do. I know he is going to understand this. Best of luck dear. Don't worry.
Respond to pheobe412
jenifercox06 4 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date January 30, 2018 Last seen - Jan 30, 2018 at 09:36 PM
Thank you
This is not your fault my friend. This is not anyone's fault. This is all just natural. Nothing we could do it about this. May you get well soon. I think you must talk to him. He'll understand as he seems really loving person to me. He is not going to leave you alone. This is all just a matter of time dear. Don't be worry about anything. May you get well soon dear.
Respond to jenifercox06
Laverneash 4 Posts Thursday February 8, 2018Registration date February 8, 2018 Last seen - Feb 8, 2018 at 08:28 PM
Thank you
Hey Alessia! I am so sorry for everything. You are going through a lot, but it's not your fault hon! Don't ever blame yourself for that. I am sure your husband understands it too. It's not easy to go through this alone. There are some ways which can help you become a mother, IVF, IUI or surrogacy. IVF is a very successful technique, it's a treatment where the egg is fertilized manually by sperm in a test tube. The whole process is outside your body, so your disease won't affect it. But If your age is more than 35 then IVF is not a good option for you. Then the only option you have is Surrogacy. Surrogacy is a process where some other woman carries the baby for you, the sperm of your husband is used to fertilize her egg. Just choose whatever suits you the best. Good Luck! Much Love!
Respond to Laverneash
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 9, 2018 at 12:31 AM
Thank you
Hey there. I am so sorry for your condition. Well what can I say this is life. don't worry everything will be fine. Best of luck my friend. Just try some other methods that are available alright. Be good.
Respond to pheobe412
Sharonstone123 12 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 01:11 AM
Thank you
Heyya. I hope that you're doing good. I'm really sorry for your whole situation. You're really very strong that you're going through this thing. Being an anorexia patient is not a normal thing to bear. A person has to face many things. One of the most difficult things is finding the perfect one for yourself. Because people usually see anorexia patients as mentally ill ones. So it's really a hard thing to cope with. Secondly yes, your husband deserves to be happy. He has done nothing. Plus family is really an important thing. Everyone deserves to have one. It's the ultimate go for every couple. It's, in fact, a blessing. So one must do every possible thing to have it. Being an anorexic can cause several problems in pregnancy. But It's not impossible. Yet it is not like a normal pregnancy. I can cause serious effects in children too. Try for it for some time. If nothing happens then go for surrogacy. It will definitely help you. Clinics in Ukraine are providing good packages for it. I hope that this helps you. Take care of yourself. Much love.
Respond to Sharonstone123
FloraBiber 19 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 02:04 PM
Thank you
Hey Alessia! I'm fine thanks for asking. How are you? So you have anorexia and that is causing disturbances? Have you considered seeing a doctor for this? With modern advances, we get to witness every day I'm sure there must be a solution. Try to fight with this condition. You must be having all sorts of nutritional deficiency. This could be the reason for no AF. It does not necessarily mean you are infertile. Maybe you can still have a baby very naturally. You love your husband, right? Then see a doc and get better. I hope you do that soon. I wish you the best of luck. Stay strong. Stay positive.
Respond to FloraBiber
alisa123 33 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date April 14, 2018 Last seen - Mar 5, 2018 at 04:02 PM
Thank you
Hey there Alessia! You see how our names are so much similar? HAHA. So, after reading your post,
I just want to suggest you that don't blame yourself. It's not your fault, it's all natural. You can't help it. It's just destiny's way of dealing people, I suppose. Try thinking about surrogacy? It's trending nowadays. Research about it. I wish you luck and happiness!
Respond to alisa123
Thank you
hey ellisia here anyone doesn’t have complete information. I mean we can help you in the form of group. Something I will suggest and some will others. It’s a desire of every couple to get pregnant soon after their marriage. Oh, that’s so sad to you. I can imagine why are you doing so. Just because you never want to see him without kids. The first option is adoption. But you can also go with surrogacy if your financial condition and situation allow you. look for the best clinic and have a kid.
Respond to Gaston
Haley748 6 Posts Friday March 9, 2018Registration date March 13, 2018 Last seen - Mar 9, 2018 at 04:21 PM
Thank you
Hey there. Don't feel bad or blame yourself for this. it's not your fault. It's just how it was meant to be. And there are so many great options out there for surrogacy and IVF. Why don't you opt for that? I feel like they'd suit you well. And I am glad your husband supports you in your decisions. Good luck.
Respond to Haley748
SashaMarcus 66 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 10, 2018 at 01:55 PM
Thank you
Hi Alessia! Well, how are you holding up today? I hope you remember me. We had a little chit-chat before. I think you should try going for an IUI or IVF? I'm also an IVF candidate later this year at a repro center in Ukraine. Oh, yes! One more thing if you're not able to conceive through an IVF! Then, I think you can also opt for a surrogacy procedure...Last year my cousin sister has had one. Now, she has very wonderful baby with her! She was just like you. She was not able to conceive for her last years before this and even had recurrent MCs. So, I think you should try any assisted reproduction procedures. Whatever you feel convenient! I wish you all the best! Let me know, if you need any knowledge regarding stuff...xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
NatashaLiam 59 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 11, 2018 at 11:16 AM
Thank you
We have contacted a clinic for this issue and they are helping us in each and every stage.
They let us meet with the other couples who are raising babies via surrogacy method too.
The couples feedback is so satisfying about clinics that we are now ready to go for surrogacy.
The clinic has a number of surrogates who are willing to raise our child in their womb.
The clinic says that they will go through extensive tests methods to clear all the reports of surrogate so that we don't have any problems later on.
Now i am married again and i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy method to have a baby of our own. We both have some biological substance left which can make our own child in someone's other womb without having her biological impacts on our child.
The consultant has given us a detail of this issue in every aspect.
So now me and my husband are looking for a surrogate to raise our child in her womb.
The clinic says that the surrogate should be good physically and should be perfectly alright.
The clinic has also its own many surrogates but they are looking the best one for us.
If someone has experience in this surrogacy please let us know.
Respond to NatashaLiam
mistygray 65 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 11, 2018 at 01:53 PM
Thank you
Hey. I do suffer from infertility. But so does my husband. So the story is slightly different for me. My husband has a low sperm motility issue. And I just can't carry a baby. So we decided to go for surrogacy. I think you can consider that for yourself too. There are two types of surrogacy. You can give your egg which they will fertilize with your husband's sperm. The embryo will be developed then. It will be inserted in the surrogate's uterus. If your eggs don't work, you can consider the other type of surrogacy. The egg is donated by the surrogate here. It does not require IVF. IUI is done here. You can look into it for more details. Best of luck.
Respond to mistygray
autumn82 3 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date March 15, 2018 Last seen - Mar 11, 2018 at 02:17 PM
Thank you
Hey Alessia, so sorry for your condition. I can understand how tough situation are you facing. Getting pregnant after marriage is the dream of every woman. I also saw these dreams. But one day doctor told us that we both are infertile. Means I and my husband. That was the worst day of my life. This medical condition is known as double infertility. These are very rear cases. I was suggested surrogacy by my doctor. So, next month i am going to Ukraine for my surrogacy. You are lucky enough that your husband is totally fertile. You can go for ivf with donor eggs. You can also go for surrogacy. If you are producing enough eggs and your husband has enough sperms. Your child can develop in someone else's womb. Surrogacy is really a blessing for couples like us who are unable to conceive naturally.
Respond to autumn82
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 12, 2018 at 09:41 PM
Thank you
It's really very bad thing to suffer. I know it. I know how much sad you are feeling. How much depressed you are. Just don't be worry. Listen you have to try infertility treatments that are so much in these days. You can get help from IVF. For that you have to know about this that what is your physical health. If your condition is good than IVF would be best for you. You can also try surrogacy. It's going to help you in your regard as well. If nothing works out than just leave all these tensions and adopt some child. Help others as well. That would be your best deed.
Respond to pheobe412
Nicolebill123 19 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date April 16, 2018 Last seen - Mar 13, 2018 at 04:16 PM
Thank you
Hi dear. I am impressed with your thoughts. You are a brave woman. I think you should go for surrogacy. Your partner is genetically fine. You should have your biological baby. Surrogacy will give you your own baby. There are many websites about it. You should check them out once. I wish you the best.
Respond to Nicolebill123
marywilliam 7 Posts Thursday January 18, 2018Registration date March 25, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 09:16 PM
Thank you
Hi lovely lady.I really want to have a loving and caring husband like yours.How lucky you are having the great man.He really cares about you.I think no one in this world has complete happiness.But my belief in that, everything had own right time.Without the right time, things are done to be destroyed.I had my baby after the hard struggle of 6 years.It's not a short time.I knew how I will spend these years.My feelings are so devasting and depressing.I assure that you both are a loving couple in future too, and soon everything was clear and sort out all the problem.I think you must have concern the successful clinic, which gives you 100% success.Best wishes for future.Be strong always.
Respond to marywilliam
nur_atikson 34 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date May 25, 2018 Last seen - Mar 28, 2018 at 11:53 AM
Thank you
Oh, beloved! That’s so miserable. I’m so sorry to hear about you. It really hurts badly when you could not do anything. You don’t have AF for a very long time, it’s so serious condition. Dear, I’m with you in such situation. Consult your doctor as he will guide you best. If you are facing problem in having a baby, then surrogacy is the best choice. May GOD bless you!
Respond to nur_atikson
Thank you
Hello Alessia! I am so sad about everything. You are experiencing a considerable measure, however, it's not your blame hon! Absolutely never point the finger at yourself for that. I am certain you're significant other comprehend it as well. It is difficult to experience this by itself. There are some ways which can enable you to wind up a mother, IVF, IUI or surrogacy. IVF is an extremely fruitful procedure, it's where the egg is treated physically by sperm in a test tube. The entire procedure is outside your body, so your sickness won't influence it. Be that as it may, If your age is in excess of 35 then IVF isn't a decent alternative for you. At that point the main alternative you have is Surrogacy. Surrogacy is where some other lady conveys the infant for you, the sperm of your significant other is utilized to prepare her egg. Simply pick whatever suits you the best. Good Luck! Much Love!
Respond to beeny
tandy789 22 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date May 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 28, 2018 at 08:58 PM
Thank you
Hey dear, don't lose hope. . If you can’t conceive naturally. Then don’t worry. There are many other ways too. Today, many ladies are facing the problem of infertility. I am sure you have searched a lot for your problem at different forums. And I am sure you have gone through multiple information as well. My advise is that whatever decision you are gonna take, do proper research on it. Then consult with doctors. And have faith on God. Good luck!
Respond to tandy789
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 04:17 AM
Thank you
Don't worry it's not your fault as well. It's going to be very well for you. There are other methods for your help. You can go with them. It would be very helpful to you my friend. Just be calm. May you both be blessed.
Respond to pheobe412
1 2 Next
TTC - page 2