-
Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
-
Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well. My name is Alessia. I recently got married at the age of 30. Finding a partner who truly cared about me and understood my illness was something I thought next to impossible. However, I was lucky I would say. I know that he is happy with how things are for now but deep inside I know that both of us would want to be parents soon. I am an anorexic patient and I haven't had my AF for a very long time. Due to these disturbances, the ability of me being pregnant is very low or maybe not at all possible. However, I do not want my husband to suffer as he is perfectly fine and deserves to have a child. Can someone who has been through this help me. I would extremely thankful. This is very painful for me.

31 replies

Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Yes, dear, This could be hard. This could be really hard. I know what you are suffering and how you are going through it. I am very sorry for what happened. I wish everything would be alright for you guys soon. You should go for surrogacy. I bet this method could help you guys. Just give it a shot.
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Hey! Such a beautiful story. You narrated. Yes, it feels so good to have a partner that understands us. And accepts how we are. That's really great to have such personality.
I am happy for you too. I would pray that you both be parents very soon.
Had you been through all the fertility test? That's really important to know about the complications and what are the hurdles that are keeping you away from being pregnant.
Once you are done with the test procedures half of the confusions would be solved. Then I would prefer you to look for fertility treatments available.
Either IUI, IVF or surrogacy. All these procedures are helping so many intended parents, I hope that would help you too. Good luck.
Registration date
Wednesday May 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
May 19, 2018

Hi. I hope you are fine. It makes me really sad to know your situation. Why do you feel alone when your husband is by side? Feel lucky already. He loves you much. He cares for you above all. It is not your fault at all. You can't change what fate has written for you. Don't lose hope. Go for surrogacy or IVF. It can really give you a ray of hope gain. Rest the decision is all yours. Stay blessed.
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Hey! Thanks for the updates. I really love to hear such updates. This made me believe that yes something right is happening in this world. So yes the clinic would be made you go through some of the test procedure. And that is for your own good. And I am damn sure if your clinic is well enough. Then they would surely provide you with the best services possible. Though I don't have any of the surrogacy experience I wish to hear everyone's else. As I would be going for the same procedure some day. Fingers crossed.
Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 30, 2018
I was trying to conceive from last 10 years but had no luck. I went to best clinics for checkup but the doctors can't find why i was unable to conceive. Firstly i had few cycles of IVF but i failed at IVF. Than i went for IUI and also failed at IUI. So a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. Now i am going for surrogacy. If you people have some suggestions for my plan please let me know.
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Don't worry. It's just low. It's not like you are not going to have it ever. There is much difference between these things. You should be strong. Everything is going to be in your favor. Just keep trying. Besides, consult some good doctor. Everything is going to be great for you. You will definitely have your baby. Just wait for the right time. When the time comes no one is going to stop you from this.
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2018

Hey there. How are you doing? Hope you are in your best health. This is so sad. You are blessed to have a loving and caring husband. I can see that you love him too to understand what he wants. I think you should talk to him and ask him what he would like to do. You have many options right now. You can adapt. You can go for surrogacy. I can say for myself that surrogacy has helped me. I and my DH were trying to conceive for a very long time. We failed 2 IVF cycles. We went for surrogacy. I am now the mother of a beautiful baby girl. I think you need to talk about it and make the move that is best for you. Take care.
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

Hey, I would suggest that you visit a doctor. This is a serious issue and should be dealt with by professionals. Make sure that you visit the right doctor for your process. Someone who is experienced in this field. I am saying this from my own experience. Things are going well in my case due to this reason. I researched a lot before visiting the clinic. If you want I can provide you with the details.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

Hey, dont lose hope. I am sure things will work out for you. I would say that firstly visit a good clinic. They will basically carry out your tests. These will be done to check your hormonal levels. Will help them in understanding why you are not having your AF. Might also do an ultrasound to check the follicle growth. After this will suggest the best treatment that will work.
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019

I can understand the pain you are going through. I believe there can be other options too where you can find your solutions. You should visit a good doctor for a good consult. There are many other sources of getting pregnant.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

Hey, I am really sorry to read through this. I can understand how hard this must be for you. However, don't lose hope. I am sure things will get better. The technology in this field has drastically improved. There are so many options from which you can choose. You just have to make sure that the clinic you visit is operating at a high success rate. If you want any other help let me know.
1 2