TTC

belastewart 6 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date March 6, 2018 Last seen - Jan 30, 2018 at 08:23 AM - Latest reply:  jeenia
- Oct 9, 2018 at 12:50 AM
Hello,
I still remember the day when i was pregnant and was feeling stress and depression don't know why i was feeling depressed at that time I think it was the most beautiful moment of my life. I didn't have a clue as to what my body was doing, or what it was capable of doing. I didn't know what a basal body temperature was, or how to chart any of my fertility signs. I simply thought that once you decided, then it was a done deal! At that stage I was devastated. We had decided to give it six months before pursuing medical help.
See more 

Your reply

33 replies

Best answer
Nicolebill123 29 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 14, 2018 at 07:15 AM
Thank you
Hi Bella. I think you are over thinking. Pregnancy is a normal thing. You will come to know more about it with the passage of time. In pregnancy, you come to learn a lot about new things. You had an MC before. You need to chart your ovulation days only. Ovulation days are those which increase the chances of pregnancy. There is no rocket science in it. Slowly and gradually you will come to know about. You need to focus at one time only. Furthermore, you have been trying for six months only. Couples strive for years. I would suggest you be strong. Do not lose hope. Things will turn in your favor soon. Try to socialize yourself. You will feel livelier. Wish you all the best.

Thank you, Nicolebill123 1

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 0 users this month

Respond to Nicolebill123
Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 2, 2018 at 02:57 AM
Thank you
Hi there, Don't worry, I hope every thing will be all right. you didn't mention if you have had a miscarriage before or what? Just try charting your cycle and sort out your ovulation days. These are the days when your chances of getting pregnant are high. I hope it will work for you. Best of luck!!
Respond to Lindajames22
Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 2, 2018 at 04:52 AM
Thank you
Hi there, Don't worry, I hope every thing will be all right. you didn't mention if you have had a miscarriage before or what? Just try charting your cycle and sort out your ovulation days. These are the days when your chances of getting pregnant are high. I hope it will work for you. Best of luck!!
Respond to Lindajames22
MelissaKirk 16 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 7, 2018 Last seen - Feb 3, 2018 at 12:17 AM
Thank you
Hey Bela! I know how hard it is for you. I know how difficult it is to go through all this pain and failures. But honey I m still confused because you didn't mention if you have had a miscarriage or some disease or anything. Please give proper details so I can guide you according to it. And don't worry stay strong, everything will be fine. I m waiting for your reply. Stay blessed! Much Love!
Respond to MelissaKirk
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 3, 2018 at 02:20 AM
Thank you
Hello there! You sound so sad. If only you had mentioned the exact thing that happened to you, it would have been easier for me to suggest you some treatment or give you some kind of advice. For now, I can only tell you to stay strong and get help from the doctor whenever you are expecting or even TTC. failures and accidents happen a lot when we do not have the needed knowledge regarding a subject. Hoping to get a reply from your side. Much love!
Respond to bennythegiant
Amenda123 8 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date February 11, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 01:48 PM
Thank you
Hey there! Hope you're doing good. When we start labelling expectations with things it gets devastating. One year I feel like is needed for one to naturally conceive. Start charting your ovulation dates. Also, ea healthy food. Best of luck.
Respond to Amenda123
Sharonstone123 12 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 01:11 AM
Thank you
Hey there Bela! Nothing to worry about, everything will be fine. Things like this can happen in life. We just can't do anything about them. Sometimes things are just out of our hand. Try to take care of yourself next time more. And be a little more careful about what you eat and how you sit and everything. Did you get my point right? Even a little mistake can make a big mess. don't lose hope hon! Everything will get better, trust me. Much Love!
Respond to Sharonstone123
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 11:54 AM
Thank you
You have waited so long. It's alright if you can't wait that long. It'd be effective for you anyway. It just depends on your physical health and mental condition. you just need to be calm down during the process. I know it's a much difficult thing to do. It still goes this way. Well not to be worry. I think you are under treatment now. Wish you a good luck with that.
Respond to pheobe412
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 13, 2018 at 05:40 PM
Thank you
Hello Bela. I feel sorry for you. I know you must be feeling terrible. But hey? don't give up. Have patience and stay strong. You really have to give us more details so that we know the actual reason. I would suggest to try and keep yourself busy with things. I wish you luck and happiness.
Respond to alisa123
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Mar 14, 2018 at 01:46 PM
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your story.
Don't be depressed or worried dear.it happens to many people.
Hello!
Thrice i had conceived and thrice i had gone through miscarriages at different stages.
I am married for the second time and i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy method to have a baby of our own.
We both have some biological substance left which can make our own child in someone's other womb without having her biological impacts on our child.
The consultant has given us a detail of this issue in every aspect.
So now me and my husband are looking for a surrogate to raise our child in her womb.
We have contacted a clinic for this issue and they are helping us in each and every stage,
I had many complications with my pregnancies in my first marriage everytime i conceived miscarriage happened.
They let us meet with the other couples who are raising babies via surrogacy method too.
The couples feedback is so satisfying about the clinic that we are now ready to go for surrogacy.
The clinic says that the surrogate should be good physically and should be perfectly alright.
The clinic has also its own many surrogates but they are looking the best one for us.
The clinic has a number of surrogates who are willing to raise our child in their womb.
The clinic says that they will go through extensive tests methods to clear all the reports of surrogate so that we don't have any problems later on.
If someone has experience in this surrogacy please let us know.
Thanks
rebeccaD 32 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date July 18, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 05:20 PM
This one is a very precise step by step update... I'm sure it will help Bella plan her fertility road efficiently. :) However, she just needs to know the ways to track ovulation... possibly multi-tracking... through temping and analysing the cervical mucus. She hasn't had as much as a medicated TTC yet so I think it's a long way before she actually needs to consider surrogacy. That's basically the last resort for any couple.
Respond to NatashaLiam
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 15, 2018 at 09:28 AM
Thank you
It's not just you dear. It could've happened to anyone. You just need to take good care of yourself. Meanwhile I think you should check out some infertility treatments as well. The condition you are telling of yourself is not very good. I don't think that IVF may work for you or not. It's really very complicated situation. Still it's worth a try. You should chose and IVF treatment for your success being a mom. I think it's everything that you may want to know right now. I wish you a very best of luck my friend. Be successful and happy ever. Just take care allot.
Respond to pheobe412
amanda280 37 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 15, 2018 at 09:37 AM
Thank you
Hi sweetheart! I'm sorry that you faced such a terrible situation. I know you went through a lot of pain. Things get messed up sometimes, I understand. But you should never lose hope. Just stay strong always. Make sure that you believe in yourself and never give up. By the way, I was a bit confused while reading your post. It's not very clear. You mentioned the good days of your life. But it seemed like you lost them. Did you have a miscarriage or what? What basically happened to you? I think if you make that clear, it would be easy for me to guide you. And it will be helpful for me to suggest you something good now. I hope you understand my point. Much love.
Respond to amanda280
prerona25 15 Posts Thursday November 2, 2017Registration date March 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 15, 2018 at 11:26 AM
Thank you
Hello, I hope you are doing well now. You don't sound too good. I can only imagine what you are facing may be breaking you up emotionally but you gotta be strong. You did not mention anything about a miscarriage or anything going wrong too specifically but all I can say is that you got to hold on hope and faith. Times of failure is going to be heart-wrenching but you just gotta hold on and keep going. Take care of yourself and don't give up. All the very best for the foreseeable future.
Respond to prerona25
VickyyK 2 Posts Wednesday March 14, 2018Registration date March 15, 2018 Last seen - Mar 15, 2018 at 11:58 AM
Thank you
Hi Bela! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you are feeling better. You are a great person. Please don't feel alone in this. There are many this happens to. It's happened to my sister and friends many times. Keep in mind the bigger picture. You'll get there one day! It could be via natural pregnancy, IVF or surrogacy or anything. You will be there. Praying for you!
Respond to VickyyK
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Mar 15, 2018 at 12:18 PM
Thank you
Hey Bella. It is okay to feel this way. Sometimes, it just happens out of nowhere. But it takes a lot of time sometimes. In this condition, diverting your mind might help. I'm not sure if you had a miscarriage. You haven't clearly mentioned it. But if you did, just know I'm very sorry. Nobody deserves this. I hope things work out for you. Just be hopefully. It might take time, even months. But you gotta stay hopeful. This is a difficult time for you but it will pass. Sending prayers your way. Good luck.
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 11:43 AM
Now i'm married for second time at the age of 43.
Surrogacy is the best solution for women who are trying to have a baby.
But are unable to conceive due to pregnancy issues.
Like i was married once and i had also many complications regarding pregnancy.
They have suggested surrogacy as a solution to my problems.
Surrogate will carry our children in her womb for 9 months.
The surrogate will go through proper testing to carry our child.
I also had persuaded my husband for this option of having a baby.
I conceived for three times but resulted in miscarriage.
I want to have a baby of my own.
You can also visit the clinic.
Visit the clinic on their website.
But regarding pregnancy complications from my previous marriage i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again.
I contacted a number of clinics and told them every aspect and complication regarding my previous pregnancies.
There are many clinics regarding surrogacy services.
I also think that surrogacy is the best solution to my problem.
If someone is raising a child from surrogacy please let us know about their experience.
Thanks in advance.
Respond to mistygray
autumn82 3 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date March 15, 2018 Last seen - Mar 15, 2018 at 12:26 PM
Thank you
Hey Bella, you are looking so much depressed. I have no idea what exactly happened to you. But if you had a miscarriage then it's natural to have feelings like that. Now, you are trying to conceive again. It's good that you are now monitoring your basal body temperature. Use ovulation calculator to chart your ovulation days. It's better to try to conceive naturally as much as possible. Then if you don't get the positive results then go for any treatment or procedure. All the best for your struggle dear.
Respond to autumn82
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Mar 15, 2018 at 01:06 PM
Thank you
Don't worry at first! I know how it feels to be having it the first time. Just get to an Obstetrician? Or maybe with someone like friend or sister...So, you can be in a loop during the period times...Anyway! I wish you all the best! You can still get it done. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
gia9 37 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date July 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 17, 2018 at 04:39 PM
Thank you
Did you have an MC sometime in past few months? Sound like you did. I'm so sorry that you had to bear with such a heart-wreck and emotional breakdown. Hope you find the strength and hope to carry on with TTCs. Yes, getting pregnant is not as simple as they portray it to be in films and other awareness campaigns in highschool. Some people does get it easy but then a lot of them has to suffer a lot and fight a lot to go on with the fertility journey. All I can say is you took the right decision.... even for a perfectly fertile couple there's only as much as 20% chance of conceiving in any cycle. It's really important not to conclude any infertility unless you've had TTC actively for over an year. I can suggest you to use OPKs and tempting to get the ovulation time so that you can enhance the chance of success with timed BDs.... that does help! Wish you all the luck in the world. :)
Respond to gia9
rebeccaD 32 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date July 18, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 05:15 PM
Thank you
You're absolutely right, Nicole! Somethings are better understood when you go through it and no amount of words of advice can really prepare you for it. The depression, self-pity, disappointment will be there when you fail in anything be it a TTC or some other tries in life. But to let that not [/faq/1041-affect-definition affect our lives is very much in our own hands... life goes on. Getting pregnant isn't as easy as they used to impose in high-school! Bella needs to consider the bright side and concentrate on the course she is supposed to take in future to have a baby... be it simple charting, ovulation stimulants or any other assisted fertility programme. It could be a sheer bad luck that you lost your baby... and not really any clinical issue. Google temping and ovulation tracking and you'll find numerous pages where they have a step by step guide. Hope you find the strength to shake off the past for now and TTC actively. Wish you all the luck in the world
Respond to rebeccaD
Thank you
It's not simply you dear. It could've transpired. You simply need to take great care of yourself. In the interim I figure you should look at some barrenness medicines also. The condition you are recounting yourself isn't great. I don't believe that IVF may work for you or not. It's extremely exceptionally confounded circumstance. Still it's justified regardless of an attempt. You should picked and IVF treatment for your prosperity being a mother. I believe it's beginning and end that you might need to know at the present time. I wish you an absolute best of fortunes my companion. Be effective and cheerful ever. Simply take mind apportion.
Selina004 3 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date April 16, 2018 Last seen - Apr 16, 2018 at 11:49 PM
Hi lady.I believe on that with the passage of time things are quite better and solvable.But if you want before you have to sit and want everything perfect.It would be not possible.At least you had shown some patience and hopes.You are just tying for 6 months.It's not a long time.My best friend had t trying for 4 years.She always thinks that there would become the right day and got success.Keep your hopes high and strong.Never ever lose the hope.I am sure you have better success soon.Much love and take safe of yourself.Best wishes.Hope for the best.
Respond to beeny
1 2 Next