Infertile

MelissaKirk 16 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 7, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 09:53 PM - Latest reply:  papa7000
- Sep 25, 2018 at 03:42 PM
Hey there. I hope you all are doing good. Okay, so I'm here to discuss something about my best friend. She's infertile. I know it's the worst thing ever. Getting pregnant is a wonderful feeling. She stays up all night thinking what would it feel like to carry a baby. I suggested her surrogacy but she refuses it every time. To her, this is immoral. In my opinion, the biggest gift is It's giving power. I'm so worried about her. She's waiting for a ship at an airport. She can't conceive this is what her doctors had told us very clearly. But I don't know how to convince her at this. I want her to go for surrogacy. She always refuses it. Kindly some good suggestions will be appreciated in this regard. What to do and how to do. I would love to read your replies. Take care everyone. Thanks in advance.
See more 

Your reply

104 replies

Best answer
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 08:36 AM
Thank you
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your best friend. I had a similar problem. It was difficult to convince my sister for surrogacy. Then I decided to take her to a clinic so that she can get answers to all her queries. Then I made her talk to people who went for surrogacy so that she can be motivated. And finally, I succeeded. Today she's happy with her little family! I wish you Good Luck!

Thank you, alisa123 1

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 0 users this month

hey, I am feeling depressed for your friend. I can imagine the severity of the situation. What she is thinking about. Immoral is in a sense because some religions don’t allow to have surrogacy. like Muslims are not allowed to go through it. they consider it an immoral activity. so if she is non-Muslim then try to convince her with a scientific point of view. If she belongs to a Muslim family, then advise her to adopt a baby. I think this is the best options to do.
Respond to alisa123
Best answer
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 11:12 AM
Thank you
Hi, Melissa. I think it's really her decision. She shouldn't do anything she isn't comfortable with. Even though surrogacy isn't immoral, but people can always do only what they are comfortable with. you can't force one to do things your way. Surrogacy might be a great option but it isn't the only option. Your friend can always adopt if she doesn't want a baby through a surrogate. You should really support her right now. Respect her decisions. Right now, just being there for her would help. An adoption is a noble act too. Giving a child a home. What's better than that. If you really want her to try surrogacy, you can tell her about how her baby would be like her biologically. But, again, do not force her to do anything. Let her discuss these things with her husband. I'm sure they would come up with an option that suits both of them. Good luck to your friend.

Thank you, mistygray 1

Respond to mistygray
Best answer
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Mar 18, 2018 at 09:29 AM
Thank you
Tell her to not lose hope.
Keep trying to conceive as doctor has told her or should contact an other doctor regarding her issue.
I have also complications while getting pregnant.I also conceived for three times and everytime resulted in miscarriage.So i gave up of this and thinking of going for surrogacy. You should also tell your friend to try to conceive for few more time than if this has no outcome than go for surrogacy option. Surrogacy is the best option for the ladies like us who can't have a baby off their own.
Surrogacy is also getting very common.
Ask your friend to try to conceive and also do some research about surrogacy. Ask her to contact some clinics regarding surrogacy and ask her to gather some data information about surrogacy too. If this procedure satisfies her questions than she should definitely go for surrogacy.
I'm also going for surrogacy as u don't have any other option left of having a baby..
I already persuaded my husband to go for this method and he is ready too.
we also have contacted a few clinics regarding surrogacy and still looking out for good clinics also.
there are many clinics today providing best surrogacy services to its clients.
Ask your friend to contact some clinics and make up her mind.
Wish your friend very good luck about her future plans.

Thank you, NatashaLiam 1

Respond to NatashaLiam
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 11:24 PM
Thank you
I am so sorry dear for your condition. May you get well soon dear. Try to take care allot of yourself. There are other methods as well. You can always use them. Don't worry about anything. it's not like everything is finished. You can go with other available methods like IVF, IUI. Best of luck. Try and check them.
gia9 37 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date July 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 18, 2018 at 07:24 AM
She isn't going through it herself, it's her friend. I guess you misinterpreted the whole post. She just feels the remorse of her friend and wants her to have a kid. But the friend is adamant about natural TTCs and unwilling to go for surrogacy calling it immoral. So, Mellisa being concerned to wish to know in what ways can she convince her friend for surrogacy logically and drag her out of the notion that it's immoral.
Respond to pheobe412
FloraBiber 19 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 6, 2018 at 03:33 AM
Thank you
Hey there.
How are you?
I m sorry to hear about your friend. First of all you should try to relax her. Its extremely unbearable to know that you can't conceive. She is a lucky one since she has a friend like you. A friend who is there to support her.
Try to spend some time wit her. Do things with her which she likes.
After that tell her complete about surrogacy. Explain to her the procedure. Try to make up her mind. It will take time but she will be fine soon.
Best wishes.
Respond to FloraBiber
Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 6, 2018 at 05:36 AM
Thank you
Hi there, It's so sad to know about your friend. if she really wants to be a mother she has few options available like IVF, surrogacy and adoption. Its up to her what suits her. I am also dealing with the same problem. I have been married for 10 years now and with no child. I have tried everything, but unfortunately nothing worked for me now I am also looking to go for surrogacy. I am quite hopeful that this time I will be able to make my dream come true. Just tell your friend that if she really wants to mother a child this is the option.
Respond to Lindajames22
Sharonstone123 12 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 01:12 AM
Thank you
Hey there. I hope that you're doing good. I'm really sorry for you sister's infertility. And I'm really glad too, that you're with her in this difficult time. I know that seeing our loved ones in pain is really a difficult thing. Having a family is the most important thing today. Everyone dreams to have it. It's the ultimate wish of every couple to have children. They are in fact a blessing. Your sister is really strong that she's going for it. Yes, surrogacy will help her out. I've also heard many people calling this immoral. But the technique gives those a chance of having babies who can't. What's the big deal then? Ask your sister to join this forum. Or you can ask for help here too. Try showing her different success stories about the whole process. How people were disappointed and lost and how surrogacy showed them the right path. This really affects women. When they see others having children through a process, they don't care that if it's immoral or unethical. I hope that this helps you. Take care of your sister. And very best of luck for her future. Much love.
Respond to Sharonstone123
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 12:44 PM
Thank you
It is very sweet of you to look out for your friend. You seem like a real friend to me. These days all my friends are busy in their own lives. They never get to make any time for me. Imagining that they will post such a concerned paragraph about me makes me laugh. I am sorry for your friend's condition. It must be hard for her to accept the reality. It is hard for everyone. With time she will get to understand. Try to make her watch some success stories videos. She will get motivated that way. It really makes me happy to watch such stories. The choice that you have given her is a very nice one. It will really help her out with her problem. Do not bug her about it a lot. She might get tired of it. Just show her some success stories and I am very sure she will make up her mind.
Respond to bennythegiant
Francemayfield 8 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 23, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 11:05 PM
Thank you
Hey There Melissa! I feel so bad for her. Infertility is a very difficult thing to deal with. Try to convince her that surrogacy is the only option for her. And honestly, there's nothing bad in surrogacy. In my pov, it's the best way of becoming a mother. What is she afraid of? There's nothing painful in surrogacy. Even the baby is carried by the surrogate. Much Love!
Respond to Francemayfield
leonardoaw 1 Posts Wednesday February 21, 2018Registration date February 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 21, 2018 at 04:40 PM
Thank you
Hi
Respond to leonardoaw
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 09:26 AM
Thank you
Hi Melissa. How are you doing? Well, I just read your concern...Anyway! Yeah! I think she should go for it. I was also this desperate and unable to accept my fate in the beginning. So, yeah! It feels like that in the start. So, let's see how it goes for me. Now, I've opted for an IVF later this year at Ukraine. Well, why don't you tell her to have an IVF first? I mean if she is hesitant to surrogacy. I'm also trying my chances through it first. That's why I didn't choose surrogacy first. You're right! She must change her mind. Having a child is so important! One way or another! I'd like to wish her luck! xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 25, 2018 at 10:45 PM
Thank you
Well I am really sorry for her. What to do afterall. We don't ever get what we want. It requires allot of courage. I am very much worried about this thing. Just tell her to be calm. Everything is going to be fine for you. May she get well soon.
Respond to pheobe412
Angela1214 37 Posts Thursday February 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 06:27 AM
Thank you
It is really great to have a friend like you. The only people who can change your life are your friends. They can be the real change-makers in the life especially when someone is going through a really tough time. There is no doubt about the fact that infertility comes as a shock for any woman. It is a kind of question mark on her personality. She feels insecure. A child is a bond between two people. It keeps people together and makes relationships stronger. But dear there is nothing to get worried. The destiny can be changed. There is nothing to get disappointed. Try convincing her about surrogacy. If she is not willing to even then you can opt for several other options like IVF. You can change her life. Try spending time with her. Give her your shoulder when she needs you. Hope soon you will share a good news about her.
Respond to Angela1214
camela007 3 Posts Sunday February 25, 2018Registration date February 28, 2018 Last seen - Feb 28, 2018 at 02:18 PM
Thank you
dear girls, you are such a nice friend.I hope that i had one like you.You are right surrogacy sounds the best option.At this time of desperation, this will be her way out.You must show her the success stories of surrogacy.You must tell her how those people have coped up after that.How it has brought life back to them This will cause her much confidence in this procedure.Best of luck,
Respond to camela007
Bonnieclyde1 3 Posts Wednesday February 28, 2018Registration date February 28, 2018 Last seen - Feb 28, 2018 at 11:06 PM
Thank you
Hello ladies.I am feeling sad to come to know that your friend is infertile.dear, there is a lot of women have this problem.My sister is also facing this.she was trying for many years but there is no luck.Not she worried, we also in the stressful condition.She was at the very young age and facing this problem.I think your friend is very lucky that you have a lot of concerned about her.My sister recently got her child with surrogacy.It's a great process.I have highly appreciated this clinic.It's doing great work.I suggest that your friend must go through for this process.If she has gone through this process.I am sure she must get success in future and come back with the little angel.At the starting point, might be facing some problems.But finally, you get positive success.Good luck.
Respond to Bonnieclyde1
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Mar 5, 2018 at 04:55 AM
Thank you
On a positive side, I am glad she has a friend like you. Not being able to conceive and then being told you cant conceive is indeed the hardest reality to accept. Only the women who are facing the issue can understand her feelings. However, being in the same picture I can only share my story to help her out. I had a serious condition myself as I couldn't conceive naturally. I myself had lost all the hopes and would be sitting alone in my room thinking how terrible life was treating me. I too like her was depressed and couldn't even get out of the situation. I am truly blessed for the people around me who didn't give up. The idea of surrogacy did scare me to as well. However, I really want to have children and would go to any extent for that. I was scared because I exactly didn't know what it was until I was given a brief information about it. When I got to know that the child would be genetically linked with the parents I was happy. Then my friend helped me find a clinic as well. I am currently in touch with them through email. I think you should motivate her as well and provide her with more information regarding the whole procedure.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 5, 2018 at 08:45 AM
Thank you
I am really sorry for her dear. Well what can we say. Just tell her about some other methods that are so much in these days. She can go with IVF and IUI as well. If that doesn't work for it. I think surrogacy would be best for her. You suggest her the things and let her decide what she wants. May she be fine.
Respond to pheobe412
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 5, 2018 at 11:01 AM
Thank you
She have plenty of options my dear first you have to find out what problem she is facing. Each and every problem has different solution. You got IVF, trigger shot, surrogacy, embryos, frozen egg treatment. You got allot of help from this forum. It's basically for your friend. First specify your problem and take a hint and consult with doctor. IVF would be good because I guess she is motivated to do something on her own. I think she likes it more than other methods. Still let's see what happens next. Best of luck.
Respond to pheobe412
Thank you
Hey Melissa, I know having infertility is the worst thing. But you know the more worst thing is that not finding its solution. Infertility is becoming very common throughout the world. But thanks to medical sciences. A number of modern procedures are also increasing. Surrogacy is the last hope for all infertile couples. There is nothing illegal in it. At least, you can have your own baby from a surrogate mother. I am also going for this procedure next month. I am 100% sure that I will get the most wanted wish of my life soon.
Respond to autumn82
gia9 37 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date July 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 18, 2018 at 07:36 AM
Thank you
Hi Mellisa, of all the things I should first tell you that you're definitely a great friend. Firstly, surrogacy is indeed the last resort for anyone suffering from infertility and especially when every other method has failed. Proving that no other assisted fertility process like IUI, IVF, donor conception can work or have already proven to be futile is absolutely necessary as a legal requisite for going on with surrogacy... no matter the place. Has your friend gone through IVF yet? If yes, did it gave any BFP or what are the expert's opinion about the cause of infertility? It's hard to suggest a suitable way to convince her about surrogacy unless you know the whole story. Calling it immoral is definitely wrong... but people with such dispositions are pretty tough to argue with. You can't really convince them unless you handle it tactfully and with all logical explanation to clear her doubts pertaining to the ethical credibility of the process. No matter what... in concent or not continue to be her support and pump-up her hopes... it's important that she stays optimistic. :)
Respond to gia9
1 2 3 4 5 Next