Infertile

Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 7, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Gilbert_6706 - May 8, 2019 at 05:25 PM
Hey there. I hope you all are doing good. Okay, so I'm here to discuss something about my best friend. She's infertile. I know it's the worst thing ever. Getting pregnant is a wonderful feeling. She stays up all night thinking what would it feel like to carry a baby. I suggested her surrogacy but she refuses it every time. To her, this is immoral. In my opinion, the biggest gift is It's giving power. I'm so worried about her. She's waiting for a ship at an airport. She can't conceive this is what her doctors had told us very clearly. But I don't know how to convince her at this. I want her to go for surrogacy. She always refuses it. Kindly some good suggestions will be appreciated in this regard. What to do and how to do. I would love to read your replies. Take care everyone. Thanks in advance.
See more 

20/100 replies

Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi, Melissa. I think it's really her decision. She shouldn't do anything she isn't comfortable with. Even though surrogacy isn't immoral, but people can always do only what they are comfortable with. you can't force one to do things your way. Surrogacy might be a great option but it isn't the only option. Your friend can always adopt if she doesn't want a baby through a surrogate. You should really support her right now. Respect her decisions. Right now, just being there for her would help. An adoption is a noble act too. Giving a child a home. What's better than that. If you really want her to try surrogacy, you can tell her about how her baby would be like her biologically. But, again, do not force her to do anything. Let her discuss these things with her husband. I'm sure they would come up with an option that suits both of them. Good luck to your friend.
ClaraMatt
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
-
I could not have agreed more. This is the best advice in this situation. It is not necessary that what worked for us will also work for others. Surrogacy may seem like a blessing but only when all the parties are ready and willing for it. The forced decisions are sometimes the source of regret somewhere later in your life. Right now supporting her in her decision might make her more amenable to other options in later stages. Patience is a key in this situation.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your best friend. I had a similar problem. It was difficult to convince my sister for surrogacy. Then I decided to take her to a clinic so that she can get answers to all her queries. Then I made her talk to people who went for surrogacy so that she can be motivated. And finally, I succeeded. Today she's happy with her little family! I wish you Good Luck!
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Tuesday June 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 9, 2018
Thank you
Hi, how are you? I recommend you surrogacy. In this situation, best treatment will be surrogacy. There is a clinic in Europe that deal best with it. You must go there and get your treatment. I wish you a very good luck.
Respond to maria_75
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
"Hi there sorry to hear about your friend. Life sometimes becomes very hard and we can't do anything. Well her mind is full of misconceptions and rumors. You should show her about what a surrogacy is. Her misconceptions should be cleared. Show her some inspirational videos, It will surely work for her. Surrogacy is not immoral.it is the best option for infertile women who can't conceive by her own. It is like the blessing of science. You should show her the truth of surrogacy treatment. My prayers and good wishes are with you. She will very soon understand what the surrogacy actually is.
Respond to SashaWhite
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
hi.how are you. really disappointing to hear about her. your post is very heart touching. it is very good that you are supporting your friend. Beloved, I also a patient with infertility. But do not disappoint. consult the doctor. many treatments for infertility are available. but adviced you to go for surrogacy. it has 100 percent result. many of the parents blessed with a child by using this method. Wishing you all the best. stay happy and strong.
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
I was also trying from few years but had many complications. Although i conceived for 3 times but resulted in miscarriage everytime.
So i started looking for other methods of having a baby. And i came to know about surrogacy.
Sorry to hear that you are still trying. Keep on trying was a good thing as long as you had some hope of conceiving. Now as the doctors can't even tell your problem of infertility. You should look for other options to have a baby now.
I contacted a clinic for surrogacy and soon i will get my dates of meeting with the clinic.
Good luck to you.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I feel very sorry for you. Just don’t lose hope, okay? You have to stay positive. We all have our highs and lows. You can go for surrogacy. It seems the best option for you. Just have patience and try after some months. Everything will be fine. Good Luck!
Respond to aliayan
Registration date
Wednesday August 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Welcome every member to this forum. Meliskakirk, I am really so sorry to about your friend's infertility. I know she is facing trouble. But there are so many solutions for infertility. IVF and Surrogacy. As you talked about the surrogacy. This is really better than IVF. Because there is no kind of risk. If you get treatment from a good clinic. Then there is 100% chance that you will successfully become a mother. Meanwhile, you will have to consistent in your treatment. If you are disappointed then no useful outcome. There are so many cases where the infertile women defeated infertility. Then they became mothers. They are still going on. I suggest you for surrogacy to become a mother.
Respond to Oliviaberg
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello everyone. How are you all? I wanted to share my story. I've had the worst clinic from this clinic A****s. They are the worst. They have such unprofessional staff that you have no idea. I visited them so many times for my appointment and they kept on delaying. The doctor is never available. They have taken away my hope for surrogacy. They don't even reply to emails. I mean what kind of attitude is this? Such a bad experience. Please don't go here. I would never reccomend anyone to go to this clinic.
Respond to juliaanderson
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
Hello, Melissa. Let her decide what she wants. I guess you should not force her to do what you want. Yes, surrogacy is not bad in itself. But people consider it immoral. Surrogacy isn't the only option. Tell your friend to visit some clinic. There are a lot of clinics out there. Let the doctor be the counselor. If after that she doesn’t want to be a surrogate mother try your best to make her agree. I am a surrogate mother. I can relate to her. Before my surrogacy, I was thinking the same. But now I am much happier with my decision. Make your friend watch success stories. It may alter her mind.
Respond to jesicajan
Registration date
Tuesday August 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
Well definitely your best friend is going through a lot and you really need to hold on to her in this phase of her life. Sometimes the hardest and the toughest decisions we dare to take in life are most worthy enough which totally change the scenario of our lives. You should morally motivate your friend because she is depress and sad that's why she is turning down the possibilities which are available for her also you can consult the best clinic in Europe they guide people in amazing ways which make them understand that they can change their lives if they put trust on them so you to try to take her to the clinic so when she went there she sees it for herself that there are opportunities waiting for her and she can also get rid of infertility. For that, she just needs to have faith and believe which you have to regain for herself Best of luck for future.
Respond to suezane
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi there Melissa, I hope you are fine. First of all, I want to thank you for supporting your friend in her hard times. We all need friends like you. Well, my dear, I can relate to your problem. This is a sad reality that so many people are against this treatment. Surrogacy is even banned in some countries. I don't know why they are against this beautiful treatment. Well my dear, show her some video. Take her to some prominent clinic. I would request you, people, to please visit Europe, there is a prominent clinic here. They are very loving and caring. Their homelike environment will surely change her mind. They are very trustworthy and affordable. You people will love your journey here. Don't be sad, things will be alright. Take Good care of yourself and your friend.
Respond to SashaWhite
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are doing well I'm glad you came here with your problem. People on this forum are really nice and helpful. I hope you find the help you are looking for here. I think you should give her some time. This is a lot to take in, She needs some time to accept the reality and reevaluate her options. If she agrees on adoption, that's good for her too. She should only do what her heart tells her too. You should force anything on her. Surrogacy is a great way of having kids. Maybe you could link her up to a few success stories. She might see it clearly then. Nowadays, it is affordable too at so many places. So there's nothing holding her back.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey Dear! I think you should compel her to avail of this option. A lot of infertile couples are getting much help from such methods. There is also an option of IVF that she can adopt. I have also been through this situation. I had cervical cancer due to this I was unable to conceive. Doctors also declared me infertile. At that time, surrogacy was the last option to fulfill my wish. Later, I went for it and now I have a baby. So I think you should convince her by sharing several success stories. I hope she will be agreed with you.
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey Melissa! I just read your post. I can understand the situation she is dealing with. It's so hard to get rid of this infertility. I think you should share certain surrogacy success stories with her. I hope she will be convinced this way. Every 6th couple is struggling with infertility nowadays. But they are getting help from such methods and fulfilling their wish. So try to convince her. I hope she will be agreed with you. Every couple has a right to complete their family. It will be a great option for her.
Respond to matrtinajohn785
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 9, 2018
Thank you
Melissa, I can understand how your friend must be feeling. I am also a victim of infertility for 9 years. However, there is no end to everything. There are always hope and passion to work on your infertility. I have started working on it. As doctors diagnose me infertile, after discovering that I have a low ovarian reserve. After the IVF cycles failed. I resorted to surrogacy. Then the doctor recommended going surrogacy abroad as it costs cheap and quality wise it's higher. If you would like, I can refer your friend to my doctor. He is very good. She will be voted for the consultation meeting. This is very important for both parties to know the chances and the complications. She will be suggested treatment according to her clinical results.
Respond to Sarahsth28
Registration date
Saturday July 28, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
hello, i can totally relate to your issue. i also had been facing various issues regarding conceiving from past an year. through social media I got to know about a clinic which deals in such matters. very friendly environment and the staff was very helpful. which I figured out after visiting. my problem for conceiving was easily solved and now I am 5 months pregnant. it is noted to be a healthy pregnancy. according to the doctors even in the future no such complications will be faced. selecting the right clinic is a very important task.
Respond to rosiek1
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Infertility is a very hard thing to hit a woman. I can't imagine what it must be like. My sister went through it. She was told that she was infertile by her doctor. Her husband was a doctor too, but besides all the knowledge they could do nothing. Then they tried going for IVF. At first they were resistant, they were double minded. But then my sister went to various fertility clinics, and the doctor assured her that she had a chance through IVF. Thus, they started the treatments. Her first few tries went down the drain, she even had a miscarriage. But on her 5th try, she was pregnant, and at 8 months 2 weeks, she gave birth to her precious little baby boy.
Respond to Olivia_29
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! Hope you're doing fine. I am glad to know that you are going to Ukraine for Surrogacy, I had my surrogacy there at a clinic. So in my image that I have created so far is that they're very accommodating. Which is why it is top on my list. Their services were outstanding. It's just a fact that surrogacy would be more good for you. You should have to take care of yourself, dear. May you get success, dear. Be well. Be happy soon. My best wishes are with you and may you have a safe journey!!!
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I am really sorry first of all. You suffered much. I really appreciate your efforts. Just try more and use all of the precautions that are good for you and told by your consultant. I really want people to know that being calm is a key here. Surrogacy is now adays a common method of having a baby for those women who can't have a baby out of their own womb. In some countries there is an issue about making it official or legal. Other than that this is a really best method. I am also in a try of using this method for me. I recommend you to go for it my friend. It would be best for you.
Respond to aliayan