Infertile

Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 7, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Gilbert_6706 - May 8, 2019 at 05:25 PM
Hey there. I hope you all are doing good. Okay, so I'm here to discuss something about my best friend. She's infertile. I know it's the worst thing ever. Getting pregnant is a wonderful feeling. She stays up all night thinking what would it feel like to carry a baby. I suggested her surrogacy but she refuses it every time. To her, this is immoral. In my opinion, the biggest gift is It's giving power. I'm so worried about her. She's waiting for a ship at an airport. She can't conceive this is what her doctors had told us very clearly. But I don't know how to convince her at this. I want her to go for surrogacy. She always refuses it. Kindly some good suggestions will be appreciated in this regard. What to do and how to do. I would love to read your replies. Take care everyone. Thanks in advance.
See more 

20/100 replies

Registration date
Wednesday August 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello, we are doing good.its sad to know about your friend. Infertility is the worst thing which happens to someone. It is becoming common among the young generation. become a mother is the dream of every woman. But your friend doesn’t need to feel sad about her infertility. I know its very tense but there is a solution of it too. Surrogacy is a great blessing for every infertile there is no any harm in it.it's very secure form to treat infertility so it's not immortal. As my sister has also done with surrogacy now she has a cute baby boy. I think your friend needs to consult with a doctor about her issue. But I suggest your friend should go for surrogacy as its only option left for her. Best of luck to your friend. I hope she will soon make her mind.
Respond to katealan123
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Hello. Hope you are doing well Sorry to hear about your friend. If she is not in the favor of surrogacy, you should force her for anything. She should o her own with what she wants to go with. What you can do is tell her the fact about surrogacy. You can share success stories with her. Nowadays it is so affordable. I had my son through surrogacy. I come from the middle class. There was no way I could afford it today. But It is so affordable in some places, it worked out for me. It could work out for your friend too. Just give her some time to decide.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I really appreciate that you are considering surrogacy. These days, I've seen many people frown upon the idea. I don't understand what they have against it. Anyway, I guess the clinic you mentioned is pretty good and one more great news for you that there is an event going to happen soon. I guess everyone should attend it for gathering some information. Get yourself register ASAP their dates and venue get finalized. Wish you best of luck for it
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Friday August 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hello, We are doing good.feel bad to know about your friend. I hope she is fine now. Infertility has become the big issue for every next woman. Become mother is the best feeling. I am also suffering from this issue. So I can feel the pain of your friend. I have been dealing with this issue since 2015. It's very awful when women cannot conceive a baby naturally.it's very difficult for every woman to go through this situation. But no one can beat with luck. But surrogacy has helped me so much to eliminate this burden. I think your friend must opt for surrogacy as there is nothing bad and immortal in it. If medical has given us an alternate option then we should take benefit from this.surrogacy is a very safe option for every infertile. I hope your friend will soon convince herself of this.
Respond to BellaKarth
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I can understand how this would have devastated her. It is not easy to go through infertility. It drains you completely. But you must tell your friend to stay strong. This is the test God has chosen for her. She must face it strongly and never lose hope. I am sure she will get a fruitful result. I have been in her shoes and still am partial. I was TTC for 10 years. Finally, when I got to know that I am infertile I was so broken. I could not think straight. then my cousin told me about surrogacy at a clinic in Europe. I visited the clinic right away. I am looking forward to starting my surrogacy journey with them.
Respond to Olivia_1990
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello. how are you? I am so sorry to hear what happened. It must have been devastating.It must have been really difficult to cope with. Losing a child can be a very difficult thing to deal with. I have been something similar. I have been through three miscarriages. It was not easy for me to deal with it. I consulted different doctors. I was in denial for a long time. But the truth is that ia m incapable of having children of my own. So now my husband is helping me through all of it and he is planning on going for IVF treatment. I am really scared as i do not want to go through everything again. Miscarriage is a real pain.
Respond to Olivia_29
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear about your friend's situation. I hope she is coping with it just fine. This isn't something easy. But she should be strong. You should discuss the options of IUI, IVF, and surrogacy or adoption. There are clinics that will help her out in the above procedures. Surrogacy is the best option. As it is safe to say that it is a guarantee that you will have her own kids. There are infertility clinics that can guide you through this. Don't be stressed please. It will only do her harm. Just stay positive. And do things that make her happy. I am sure your Friend will overcome this. My prayers and best wishes are with you guys. Stay blessed.
Respond to Lilystan
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
I hope everything will be okay at your end. I must say she should give it a try. Infertility is hope taking and breaks the heart. So, I would be hard for her to take any decision now. You can convince her by various means. You can openly share success stories with her. There are many clinics around the globe offering surrogacy with high success rates. When we move towards Europe, a clinic there is providing surrogacy with success guarantee. They'll assure you that surrogate won't take the baby with her. So she can trust them without any hesitation. So tell her not to lose hope and give them a try. She'll be a mother soon. May God fulfil everyone's desire!
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Totally agree with you, Natasha Lim. Yes, these are sensitive matters so we should not take decisions in hurry. I would request her friend the same that she should try to conceive for some more times. If things didn't work then she can go for surrogacy. Well, surrogacy is very common nowadays. Just because of some misconceptions she is not favoring this treatment. As a friend, you should educate her about this treatment. Take her to some prominent clinic. After the doctor's explanation, she will definitely agree. I also had a successful surrogacy experience. I went to Europe for my treatment. Here I found a prominent clinic for surrogacy treatment. They are doing excellence in this field for years.
Respond to SashaWhite
Thank you
"
Hello there. I hope you are fine. Sorry to hear about your infertility. It is a depressing situation in a woman's life. I felt really bad when I hear about someone's infertility. Do not lose hope dear. This is not the end of like. You have a long life to spend. Do not worry I have a solution to your problem. I know about a treatment which can help you. The treatment is surrogacy. It is the most successful way to have a child for the infertile woman. I have also faced infertility. I took surrogacy and got success in having a child. I know about a good clinic. It is located in Europe. I would suggest you go there. You will surely be successful. "
Respond to zoe_lee
Registration date
Thursday August 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey Mellisa, Im sure you are well. Well, i feel really bad for her. And I appreciate you for your concerns to her. You happen to be a very good friend I must say. Sadly a lot of people nowadays are facing infertility. And most of them are heedless of the solutions. They get upset and broke down thinking that their lives have ended there. When i was diagnosed with infertility i almost faced the same situation. I had mental dysfunction. But well, After a while, i started researching about the causes and treatments. I think there are some amazing treatments out there, Which i basically got to know through videos and forums. The research helped me finding a right clinic. I underwent surrogacy after their suggestions. And now im all blessed. But Also, I came across people who have visited some of the clinics which really disappointed them. One of them is A****S. So i think one must refrain from visiting to such clinics which has bad reviews mostly. Stay blessed!
Respond to Natalia_35
Registration date
Tuesday April 17, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Indeed you are a true friend. But don't force her. It is totally her own decision. If she does not want to go for an alternate. Then it is up to her. She could have an option of adoption as well. Surrogacy is an amazing procedure. But to force someone is not good. I am also a mother of the surrogate child. But it was all my decision. But my husband was very supportive towards me. You should talk to her husband. Maybe he could help you. Whereas, you will have a lot of good options for clinics in Eastern Europe. Good luck.
Respond to millie98
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey Melissa! I feel really bad as to ehat your friend has to go through. You are right. There is no way out also after knowing that you an infertile woman. Possibly all that a woman can do is just p0repare herself for all the struggles and all. But one should never give up. t is definitely very saddening to face something so severe. It is not only the family, but the society also blames a woman. I have recently found a great clinic. I am sure that if you also suggest to your friend about the clinic, she will be happy to get enrolled in it for her treatments and check-ups. Because if you are an infertile woman it is important to atleast go to a reputable clinic.
Respond to AshleyAvril
Registration date
Saturday August 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, Don't worry. There is nothing we can do. Still, there is one thing. We don't have to worry about anything. There are a lot of great places for our help. If we take help from them. There is not going to be any problem for us. Everything will be alright. We should always take a great care of ourselves. Everything will be fine. We must never worry about anything. Just take a great care of ourselves. There is nothing to worry about. Please, take good care.
Respond to Ezie06
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 20, 2018
Thank you
Hey Melissa, hope you are doing well. I am glad that you are this much concerned about your friend. To convince her tell her that this is just a treatment. Like people donate their body organs to donate someones' life. Likewise people help others by donating their eggs,sperms or a womb to carry a child for 9 months. Surrogacy is a miracle of science. It is facilitating lives of those who have no other hope. There are many people like me who are tired of trying all other treatments. I am also considering surrogacy. Infact I even contacted L***s clinic to start my treatment. Unfortunately they didnt responded me. Their communication channels sucks otherwise I would have started my journey now. I feel no shame in opting for surrogacy. This is the only way I can have my own biological child. I hope she understands this soon.
Respond to ameliabrown
Registration date
Tuesday August 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
well, definitely Melissa your best friend is going through a lot and she truly needs supports right now as she is in a mental set back so she cannot decide that what is better for her and what are the opportunities available for her so that she can change the scenario of her life. Good thing is that her husband is supportive so and her husband the best thing could do for her is to show her successful stories of people who had chosen surrogacy and now are living happily so that she also realizes that she should not abandon the possibilities which science has granted to improve our lives and to actually have those things which were are happening like a curse such as infertility. Good thing is that there are clinics available who are there to guide and support us so best of luck.
Respond to suezane
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Glad to know you are taking so much pain for your friend. She's is lucky as she has a sincere friend like you. Dear, don't worry so much. Infertility is now treatable. Your friend can also overcome her infertility. Surrogacy and IVF can help her to get out of such a situation. I personally suggest surrogacy treatment. I was also infertile and at that time surrogacy made my dream come true. I went to a prominent clinic in Europe for the treatment. I was really confused like any fresher candidate. However, their consultation team eliminated all my doubts. They replied to my questions very well. They were providing a guarantee for their surrogate too. So I got to relax and successfully had surrogacy treatment from there. I would like to recommend to your friend the same clinic. I'm sure about her success. Now it's up to you how can you convince her.
Respond to nur_atikson
Thank you
Hey dear. How are you? Sorry to hear what you have gone through. Infertility is the worst reality of this world. I have seen many couples suffering from infertility. I feel really bad when I hear about someone's infertility. The good thing is Infertility is not a big issue these days. It is not impossible to cure infertility. Surrogacy is the best solution for infertility. It is the most successful treatment. People of a large number are adopting surrogacy. Surrogacy has created a high success rate. It is a more reliable treatment than any other. You must go for surrogacy. I know about a good clinic for surrogacy. It is located in Europe. I am also one of them who have been blessed with baby through surrogacy. It would surely help you. Best of luck dear.
Respond to zoe_lee
Registration date
Saturday July 28, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
hey ladies. I hope you all are doing well. I wanted to share my journey with you all. I got married in 2015 and was trying to conceive from a very long time me and my husband had lost all hopes. and it was one of the most hopeless time for me. but we got to know about a lot of treatments and alternatives for conceiving a baby. we visited a clinic in Ukraine and are currently getting my treatment from there. lets see how it goes. fingers crossed
Respond to rosiek1
Registration date
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hi Mellisa, hope all things going well. I would like to share my story with you. Getting pregnant is the best feeling in a woman's life. Infertility ruins all those feelings. I also faced this condition for many years. Due to a heart problem, I was not able to conceive naturally. There are many procedures available now. Infertility is no more a big issue at all. I searched for the well-known clinics online. I visited one located in eastern Europe. They told me about the Surrogacy and IVF procedures. I chose IVF. It's an amazing procedure. I am now enjoying my motherhood. Tell your friend not to lose hope. She will have the happiness of motherhood. All she needs is your support. Don't let her be alone in this journey. She will be happy again.
Respond to Nelly_J1