February 7, 2018
- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- May 8, 2019 at 05:25 PM
Hey there. I hope you all are doing good. Okay, so I'm here to discuss something about my best friend. She's infertile. I know it's the worst thing ever. Getting pregnant is a wonderful feeling. She stays up all night thinking what would it feel like to carry a baby. I suggested her surrogacy but she refuses it every time. To her, this is immoral. In my opinion, the biggest gift is It's giving power. I'm so worried about her. She's waiting for a ship at an airport. She can't conceive this is what her doctors had told us very clearly. But I don't know how to convince her at this. I want her to go for surrogacy. She always refuses it. Kindly some good suggestions will be appreciated in this regard. What to do and how to do. I would love to read your replies. Take care everyone. Thanks in advance.
See more 

20/100 replies

Registration date
Saturday July 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello sweetheart, It's so kind of you to care. You need to be a little supportive but not pushy with her. Maybe your sister needs time to accept the fact. I have seen similar trauma in the family. I can recommend a good clinic in Europe if you like. Surrogacy is an expensive procedure. You need to find the right kind of economical clinic to opt for it. With a good agency and a family attorney.
Respond to Felishia
Registration date
Wednesday August 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I feel for your friend situation. But I don't understand why she refuses for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a blessing in disguise for the people who cannot have children naturally. I am also an infertile person. I had blessed with a baby boy through surrogacy in Europe. I went to Europe because surrogacy banned in our country. I suggest her to go for surrogacy and it the safest process. Best wishes.
Respond to Etta77
Registration date
Thursday August 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry about your friend. Life is made up of sorrows and happiness. One must not give up that easily. Infertility is sure a sick disease. It has destroyed so many dreams. Every woman wishes to enjoy motherhood. I am infertile. I met an accident where I lost my baby. My fallopian tubes got damaged badly. I am going for a surrogacy from Ukraine. This is the only option I am left with. Wish me good luck.
Respond to ameliachar
Registration date
Saturday August 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
Hey Melissa, I hope you're doing well. How is your friend? I realize how difficult the situation must be for her. Not being able to conceive is akin to a curse to some. However, in the time that we currently live in, a lot of options are available as answers to this problem. We have IVF, IUI, surrogacy, adoption to name a few. She might be averse to surrogacy but please do impress upon her the fact that there are quite a few other options she can opt for in its stead. If she doesn't like the idea of surrogacy, try to make your case solid by taking her to experts and having her talk to people in that field. If that too doesn't work, please remember there are very many other options to pick from. However, what is absolutely pertinent is to decide on the best clinic to guide you through the way.
Respond to friendly_mum101
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I feel so bad to hear about your friend infertility. Being an infertile woman I can understand her feelings without having children. But I don't understand why she was refusing to opt for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a great blessing. I too had opted for surrogacy. Now our surrogate is near to give birth to twin baby dolls soon. I went to Europe because surrogacy banned in our country. I hope she will be a mother soon. Best wishes.
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
I appreciate the fact that you are so worried about your friend. Infertility is really disturbing. It tortures the women morally and emotionally a lot. I think she has her own concerns about surrogacy. It would be wise if you gather information about surrogacy and demonstrate everything about this. But I would suggest you not to force her for anything. It is her decision. You must know it that surrogacy is also a long journey for some couples. I don't want you to get blamed for anything afterward. Moreover, your friends have options like adoption if she is satisfied with it. I also personally believe that surrogacy can let your friend have her biological child. She should at least give a try. Anyways its all on her. Keep supporting her decisions and stand by her in this difficult time. All the best to you.
Respond to Nicolebill123
Thank you
Hi there, I hope that you are living a happy life and your friend is now awesome. The best clinics are also in this world who care about their patients. You just have to research properly and find them. The clinic I am visiting for my process is definitely one of the best. They are excellent at establishing the patient-practitioner relationship. When I started my process and I emailed them they were efficient with replying as well. Things like these do matter. This is important that If we are paying for a treatment then we deserve to be treated nicely. Kindly cooperate with your friend and say to not lose hope. So, I will recommend on the behalf of my experience to chose the best clinics which are in high success ratio category. Wish you all infertile people a happy future life. May Godless you all. My love is also with you people.
Respond to emmajoe303
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I am very sorry to hear about your infertility. I know it would be really hard for you. I can feel your pain. That's because I was in the same boat a few years ago. I was totally shattered when the doctor broke this news. I did not know what to do. I was completely destroyed. I had suicidal thoughts. But my husband supported me. He helped me in all this situation. I am so lucky to have him.
Respond to aliayan
Thank you
Hey, Whats up ? I am sure that you are doing well. I wanna say that this is not the end of the hopes for your friend. You should go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is less expensive and proper one too. Don't give up. It is going to be easy and fine. So, I'll say that infertile people to chose the best clinic first. My best wishes and love.
Respond to emmajoe303
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. I haI had a friend who went through the plan provided by a clinic in Kiev, Ukraine. She was very satisfied there with the services they provided. The clinic arranged everything for her. The documents and a place to stay while she is there. It was very nice of the clinic. It helps the intended parents to be stress-free when moving in from abroad. She is now happy living back in America with her DH and baby girl. I hope all goes well for you. Take care. God bless.
Respond to littlebeastshaya
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi! Hope you are doing good. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know what you are going through. It is a very painful situation. I had a similar experience. I have been through both surrogacy and IVF. I suggest you go for surrogacy. Because it is less risky and its success rate is more than IVF. My IVF was failed for 2 times. Then I got successful surrogacy treatment. I have a 3 years son now. I am blessed to have him in my life. I am really thankful to the surrogate mother. Now I am thinking to go for surrogacy again. You should go for it too. I hope your dreams come true.
Respond to sarah.franklin
Registration date
Sunday June 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 30, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. I feel bad for your friend. It reminds me of mine. She was at the same point a few years ago. You cannot really force her to go for surrogacy. What you can do is clear her misconceptions. People view surrogacy with suspicion because they are not fully aware. Make her understand that it is a legal procedure, with no negative aspects for anyone.
Respond to nathalie335
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello Melissa! Please ask your friend to definitely try for surrogacy. If she can't conceive, then surrogacy is the best option. Although IVF is also an option but the success, in this case, is not guaranteed. Surrogacy is indeed a blessing. She will be very happy in future if she agrees on this option. I also went through surrogacy in my case. Trust me I also did not agree on this. I failed every other method. When I finally did I was so happy. I was so thankful that I chose it. Surrogacy is a blessing for the infertile. She should definitely opt for this. Best of luck in helping your friend. Hope she agrees with this method, Much love!
Respond to juliaanderson
Registration date
Sunday June 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I do not understand why people are so against surrogacy. It is an ideal opportunity for couples who want to have their own children. You should try talking to your friend. Tell her about the benefits of the process. She is the one to make the decision. But if you help her see things from a different perspective, maybe she will be open to the idea. I really hope the best for her.
Respond to Dakota12020
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I must suggest you tell your friend go for surrogacy. Adoption can be a lengthy process. She'll not have the biological relationship with the baby too. In surrogacy, she'll have the biological relationship with the baby. It is not risky. Some clinic also provides a surrogate mother. Good luck.
Respond to kayakati
Registration date
Friday February 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 30, 2018
Thank you
hello dear! I can feel your pain. I admit that every lady wants to have a child naturally. But, dear don’t you get worried. I think that you should go to the best clinic. I can also suggest you a reasonable clinic for this. There you will never feel helpless. All of its doctors are really very respectable and highly professionals. They take extra care of their patients. And even they properly counsel us that which treatment is better for us or not. Its fee charges are not very high. So I hope that you will also be satisfied with it.
Respond to Rhuma123
Registration date
Tuesday September 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 25, 2018
Thank you
I don’t know if your friend has taken a decision yet. But kindly ask her if she believes in African herbs. If she does then her problem is solved because i have recommended dozens of people to an African herbalist and he prepares a particular formula with herbs and within 3 months your friend will conceive.
Let me know her thoughts on this.
Respond to papa7000
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I am very sorry to read the story of your friend. I am sure it must be very hard for her. I would suggest that you take her to a doctor that is known in this field. I myself have recently contacted a clinic for this purpose. On my own, I am not really good at making decisions. Therefore, with the help of the expert advice, I am hoping that I would take the right step. One of the reasons I made sure the clinic I visited was reliable. Hoping for the best now.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I am sorry to know about your friend. I can understand how hard that must be for her. You are being an amazing friend by helping her out. However, I would suggest that you visit to make her visit a really good RE. They will for sure help her out. This is something that really matters and shouldn't be ignored. Sending baby dust her way. I hope things turn out to be in her favour.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I am sorry to know about your friend. I can understand how hard that must be for her. You are being an amazing friend by helping her out. However, I would suggest that you visit to make her visit a really good RE. They will for sure help her out. This is something that really matters and shouldn't be ignored. Sending baby dust her way. I hope things turn out to be in her favour.
Respond to Gilbert_6706