What should I do now

pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 11:19 PM - Latest reply: pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 19, 2018 at 09:10 AM
Hi there everyone, My life is over. I have nothing left now. I have no reason to live. I can't ever become mother now. I don't know what should I do. Where do I go. I never thought that this day would come in my life. My husband is trying to give me support but I know that deep inside he is feeling this too. I think he is going to leave me now. I don't know what to do. I am receiving love from everywhere but I think it is leaving no effect on me. I wish I could become pregnant. Please give me some hope. What should I do guys. Please help me. Tell me some other ways. Help me. Also tell me the prices of IVF treatments. I think that is my last hope now.
See more 

Your reply

16 replies

Clairemorgan 4 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 6, 2018 Last seen - Feb 5, 2018 at 12:47 PM
Thank you
Hello pheobe412. I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through .I know how it feels like.years I have experienced this stress for years. I know every woman's ultimate dream is to have their babies. I can understand right now you'll be feeling like nothing is left. And you are really Depressed but trust me don't lose hope.There are so many treatments for infertility.I personally conceived after experiencing many treatments. Because I have somehow the same case like you. What are the reasons of infertility? Have you considered any treatments for this?
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 09:17 AM
Yes Clairemorgan, I know exactly what you are talking about. I am in that phase of life where it is difficult for me to chose. I don't know what to do and what not. I am feeling certain things that i can't share. I am so much worried. I am in much tension. What can I do. How could I overcome. Don't know.
Respond to Clairemorgan
FloraBiber 19 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 6, 2018 at 03:26 AM
Thank you
Hey there. I am sorry to know about you. Its really nerve wracking to know that you can't be a mum. Its the dream of every women. I am out of words. My heart cries for you.
Don't mind please. Can you tell me the reason for it? What tests did you take?
You don't need to worry about it dear. With advancement in medical field, there is solution to each and every problem nowadays.
IUI,IVF, surrogacy are the process through which you can have your baby.
IVF is the process in which Your eggs and sperms are kept outside of your body. They kept under special circumstances to get fertilized. After fertilization they are transferred back to your uterus.
This process almost cost 10,000 to 20,000. It has a great success rate.
You should first consult some doctor. So you may get to know the reason.
Best wishes.
Much love.
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 09:18 AM
Yes flora dear you are right. I have no problem with money. I have resources. I just want to hide this thing. IVF is not going to help me dear. I tried. I am facing failure everywhere. That is why I am in much tension. Please tell me something more hideous. How could I overcome this fear of mine. I am really worried for that.
Respond to FloraBiber
Lindajames22 15 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date February 12, 2018 Last seen - Feb 6, 2018 at 05:45 AM
Thank you
Hi there, I a so sorry to hear about you. but I will say don't lose hope. I know it's really hard to realize that you are unable to give birth. But there are many options available, You can go for IVF or surrogacy. now a days there is no absolute infertility. I am also looking for suggestions for surrogacy. As I am also in the same boat as you. I am hoping for the best and wishing you the same.
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 09:18 AM
Hi Linda, Well dear don't be sorry. What did you do wrong. I think I am destined thins way. What should I do. How could I become a mother. IVF and surrogacy. I know about it. I think it is not going to work for me. I just don't know. I am worried.
Respond to Lindajames22
jenn945 17 Posts Friday February 2, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 6, 2018 at 11:16 AM
Thank you
poor soul! do not feel sad about the things that are not your fault and not in your hands.Things like these could happen to anybody any time of their lives and all they have to do is keep their calm.I am also among those infertile lot but depression took over all my time so instead of thinking of solutions to my issues I wasted my time in crying, depression, and misery.Anger is very much understandable in this situation but you must calm yourself down and look for the options out there for resolving your issue.All you want is a child whom you could call your own and who will light up your world.For that infertile people have many choices, you might look into IVF, IUI but since you are infertile surrogacy looks like a better option since the success rate is high and the donor eggs could be chosen by yourself as well.Look into this more wisely talk to your partner and make wise choice.Best of luck.Do not go hard on yourself.
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 09:19 AM
Hi Jen, Yes I am a poor soul. What can I do about it. I am feeling exhausted. I just don't know what to do and how to do it. Everything is coming like a wave one by one. I just don't know when it's going to go back. So i'll feel free than. I just don't know. Help me more please.
Respond to jenn945
Amenda123 8 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date February 11, 2018 Last seen - Feb 6, 2018 at 01:39 PM
Thank you
Hey there! Please calm down. Sometimes in life, things don't go our way but that doesn't mean that is it the end of the world. Since the technology has improved, everything is possible. There are a lot of treatments that you could opt for. IVF is a great option. My sister had two of her children through this. The procedure is very simple. The doctors will artificially combine the egg and the sperm. The embryo will then be placed in your uterus. The success rate is pretty much very high. So don't lose hope. You will become a mother, however, for that, you need to be positive and stress-free. Do research on good popular clinics and go to one of them.
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 09:19 AM
Hi Amenda, how could I calm down. I just don't know what to do and how to do. I am really exhausted for my condition. I am sorry. I know I am being rude. Please understand my condition. I cry all the time these days. I have nothing to do, Nothing to say. What should I do now.
Respond to Amenda123
jenifer345 13 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 7, 2018 at 01:33 AM
Thank you
Hi there.It's a really positive thing that your husband is with you and supports to you.in modern time nothing is impossible you would have to go through IVF.Last year I would also go through for IVF in Ukraine.I do not clearly remember the exact amount but it's not too much expensive.I would suggest you would also go through for this.Hope things gone be OK.Stay blessed and good luck!!
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 09:20 AM
Hi Jenifer, Thanks buddy. What can i say. I am feeling good right now. But what can I say to you my friend. I know about that place. I know it's great. I know it helps allot. I just want to hide it dear. What can I do for that. Please tell. I know you guys would come up with something.
Respond to jenifer345
MelissaKirk 16 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 7, 2018 Last seen - Feb 7, 2018 at 04:32 AM
Thank you
Hey there Phoebe! Calm down and relax. You can still become a mother. Can you tell me what have you tried so far? You can still conceive with IVF or surrogacy. Glad to see that you are kinda thinking about IVF, it's a very successful technique. Nowadays it's very common, Good Luck! Much Love!
pheobe412 98 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date May 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 19, 2018 at 09:10 AM
Hi Melissa, You know I tried nothing. I am looking for what I tried. I have no problem with anything. My problem is that. I can't let this new get away that I am about to use surrogacy. Ypu don't know but that is a real problem for me. I am very much worried in these regards. I was asked to use these treatments and I did. Nothing worked. Just surrogacy left. Don't know what to do about it. Can you help please. How to hide it.
Respond to MelissaKirk
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 8, 2018 at 11:19 AM
Thank you
Hello there. I think you need to calm down dear. It is not at all the end of the world. Your husband supports you and I think you should respect that. He does not at all feel the way that you think. He will be there for you. Instead of being sad about your problem, try to find a solution. I am very sure that we will help you out through this difficult time.
Respond to bennythegiant
Thank you
pheobe412 I am too much sad after reading your post. I am really sorry for this disease. I can imagine how much disturb you are. It is really a hard time for a woman when she needs help from someone. Need is such like which cannot be done by anyone. We can just give you hope and words of condolences. If you think positive, then you will get according to it. But if you lose hope then it is likely as you are kicking yourself out from a race and giving others an opportunity to occupy your seat that you have left empty behind. They can win a race after some struggle. Keep in that race and realize others about assurance of your presence. As far as the matter of the cost for IVF it depends on clinics. It also depends on your physical situations and age. You can say that it varies from clinic to clinic. If you go to the best clinic you have to pay almost $83,540. If you choose the least type of IVF cycle and your age is not too much then you may have to pay just only $12,850. So now it depends on you. which clinics you choose and what type of cycle you want to go through. Don’t be worry it is just a rough estimation dude according to me.
Respond to Rhuma123