Which treatment to opt for

Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
- - Latest reply:  AnnetteKeller - Jul 22, 2018 at 01:51 PM
Hey everyone. I hope you all are doing great. I am here to seek help about what should I be really doing. I got married 4 years back and have been TTC since then. However, after one year of trying my husband and I decided to go to the doctor. Who did our tests and broke the infertility news to me. He did give a detailed reason. According to him, I couldn't conceive because of a poor ovarian reserve. Anyways, my husband was totally fine with it and we basically didn't research on anything and waisted 2 more years. Now I recently told my friend who was surprised at my stupidity. She told me I should quickly research on IVF and surrogacy and find a suitable clinic. I did my research my husband said we should go for surrogacy. After which I have been researching clinics. I did find one and honestly, I am pretty sure that is my first preference. The reason is that they do everything very carefully and cautiously. Also, because a lot of foreign people are visiting that clinic so I am not alone which would be a relief. However, my question is that a person like me who has a high FSH and low Amh can they go for IVF as well?
See more 

Your reply

20/35 replies

Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I think your husband may love you the most. He don't want to see you in a pain. This is the nicest thing to do to someone. I wish you guys remain happy always. Well if you decided surrogacy. I think you should go for it. I am currently under process. My treatment is under process. I am taking my treatment from Ukraine. I have such a great team with me here. i was completely infertile. Than I came here and these people helped me so much. I wish they remain blessed forever. If you want you can come here. In here the surrogacy is offered in packages. You can choose the package which is best suitable to you. I wish your husband may like this deal. As he already loved you much. Well if you come there. Than we'll see each other. I wish everything will remain fine for me here as well. Please also pray for me.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
I'm very sorry for your loss...Well, yes! I've heard ovarian reserve issue before. Yes! I think an IVF would be a better option for you. So, yeah! I'm also having IVF this year...But, my case is different. I've PCOS. So, for which an IVF would be a better way to conceive as I can't have it naturally...
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
I thought I would update my post. When I was called for my first free consultation. They studied my case very thoroughly. They rechecked everything. I told them how I had an eating disorder. Also, my AF was very irregular. Along with my poor ovarian reserve. After looking at the problem the conclusion was made. They were honest with me and told me that IVF would disappoint me.Therefore, they have told me about surrogacy as an option to consider. I researched on it and I have agreed to go for it.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear. I think you are very innocent. You take things very lightly. It is good but in some cases, you have to be active. You could have known about your infertility a few years before. Moreover, you should know that now you have got a solution to every problem. Anyways the clinic you have opted for you should ask them. The clinics can tell you the best about these issues. The situation varies with different persons. It is better to ask a reliable source. IVF and surrogacy both are safe. There can be a number of attempts in it. First-time success is very difficult. You should be strong to accept all the tough situations in life. I wish you the best in future. Stay strong and determined.
Respond to Nicolebill123
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear, so sad to hear about you. Your story had broken my heart. It’s really brought tears to my eyes. Well, my heartiest sympathies are with you. I hope you will encounter with it. Failed TTCs are really discouraging. Knowing about your infertility is heartbreaking. Well, the good news is that you still have enough time. you can go for surrogacy or IVF. As I think, among surrogacy and IVF, both have their specialties. Most of the often, couples prefer to go for surrogacy instead of IVF. IVF is the option people opt when no other choice is left. Surrogacy is the first preference as it’s less technical. Surrogacy involves a surrogate mother to produce a baby. While IVF is totally a chemical pregnancy. So, I will suggest you go for surrogacy instead. Up to you!
Respond to nur_atikson
Thank you
I'm extremely sad for your loss...Well, yes! I've heard ovarian save issue previously. Truly! I think an IVF would be a superior alternative for you. Along these lines, no doubt! I'm additionally having IVF this year...But, my case is extraordinary. I've PCOS. Along these lines, for which an IVF would be a superior method to imagine as I can't have it normally...
Respond to beeny
Registration date
Wednesday March 21, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Hey Alessia, It's good that you have chosen your path the right time. Although you must have done all this two years before but still it is not late. Dear, don’t lose hope. As there is always a way out from your problems. Life is the name of challenges. Just face the challenges with such a strong power that everyone appreciates you. If you can’t conceive naturally. Then don’t worry. There are many other ways too. And yes you can go for IVF as well. Because when a lady can't conceive naturally, the first thing that she should try is of IVF. But surrogacy is also the option at its level best.
I wish you best of luck for your treatment. One thing you should never forget dear that those who keep strong will get something good in future. And those who lose heart remain empty handed.
Respond to tandy789
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
It worth a shot. Of course, It doesn't mean that it's going to be successful. You just give it a try. It should be very helpful for you. Don't worry about anything. I guess everything is alright. You just need to be relax. There are other methods as well. That could help you as well.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope you great. I am really sorry to hear about your infertility. I know it must be really difficult. I know because I have been through it. However its great to see that your husband is supportive. Maybe ist the pain he doesn't want you to go through. Talking about surrogacy it's a great option. It's really a blessing of science. I have had surrogacy before. It's really wonderful. It's secure and fulfilling. There are many clinics now that offer surrogacy. Especially in Ukraine. I wish you good luck. I hope to hear more soon. Take care.
nur_atikson
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
-
Hey @MaryJones998, can you please mention the clinic name too? Well, congratulations on your successful experience. You are the luckiest gem dude. I have read about some clinics in Ukraine which are deceiving and scamming people. One of the members mentioned Adonis clinic in her post that she went there for surrogacy treatment. They provided her a surrogate without examining her medically. Later she left with no success. I hope, you'll not face such consequences as that member faced in future. Best wishes for the next time.
hallen1222
Registration date
Wednesday June 20, 2018
Last seen
June 21, 2018
-
I am really sorry for your problems. You have gone through a very rough time. I suggest you should opt for surrogacy. Your chances of conceiving are very low. So IVF will not be successful in your case. There is a good clinic in Europe. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. Don't get treated from Adonis and Lotus clinic in Europe. They are worst in dealing with fertility issues. So don't go there. Surrogacy is the blessing for couples. But when treated from the good clinics. I wish you may find your happiness in the form of children. Baby dust to you. Till then best of luck.
Respond to MaryJones998
Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi there! I'm sorry you have to go through this tough time. I hate that so many have to. TTC shouldn't be this difficult a process. Anyway, you're definitely on the right track. I think it's great you're looking into your options. Surrogacy is a great one. Tried and tested. I have a little girl from it! It's absolutely changed my life. I know it will yours too! Finding a good clinic is the first thing to go about it. Looks like you're set! Kids are a blessing. I wish everyone gets this happiness. Fingers crossed for you and all those trying it. Good luck!
Respond to HanRIchie
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Last seen
April 1, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! How are you? I hope you are doing great. Your friend suggested you well. You should have gone for these options without wasting your time. I think now is not too late either. Surrogacy is a good choice. And yes there are many clinics out there. The right choice matters a lot. As for question about IVF. I think you can go for IVF as well. You have estrogen and progesterone in normal production. These are the hormones you need once you are implanted. The problem is with getting pregnant. IVF can help you with it.
Respond to DeniseCastaneda
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey! dont get confused. Your husband is ready to go for surrogacy so you should too make your mind for it. Surrogacy is more successful than IVF. IVF sometimes fails after few cycles. whereas surrogacy failure rate is so low. The failure of surrogacy depends on the clinic you choose. Some clinics do not protect IP, baby and surrogate. I have a baby through surrogacy. My preference was to go to a clinic where they give me all the rights to the baby. Sometimes some clinics do not protect their patients and later the surrogate changes her mind on the baby. I had many doubts in my mind. I finally found the place where I really loved to have surrogacy. They provided me with a healthy surrogate and rights on the baby as well. I have a baby now and its been 2 years to surrogacy. I hope this would work for you.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your condition, hon. My suggestion would be surrogacy. Given your condition, I really think surrogacy would be the answer here if you don't want to take any risks. IVF might work for you as well. But there is a very good chance of you not being able to conceive with it. You might even miscarry the child. So IVF is risky here. Surrogacy is a better option. Your surrogate will be a much younger girl who is completely healthy. This clinic I went to offered 100% guarantee of a baby. You don't get this in IVF. You might even put your own health at risk if you go for IVF. I'm sure you will make a good decision. Good luck. Let us know what you decide to go for.
Emilykingston
Registration date
Friday March 30, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
-
I was about to recommend you to consider IVF immediately I read your post.It could have been possible for your case. I also wanted you to consult a doctor in this regard. Then I saw your comment below. So your doctor said IVF is not an option. Well, no worries. Surrogacy is still there to help you out. It is a great way to have a baby. What have you decided? Will you have a complete donor surrogacy or you will use your own eggs or your husband's sperm? Will the child genetically yours? Where is the clinic btw? I will be glad if you can share some details. I visited a clinic in my hometown but I am not satisfied. The cost is very high and they do not guarantee anything. They also said the legal procedures is our headache. It can help me solve my issue too if you can tell me where is your clinic located.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
Hey!
Hope you are doing well!
Good move that you decided your ways to enter parenthood.
Yes, your friend is right. IVF and surrogacy have been the talk of the town and is doing wonders.
You might create one.
For your question, I believe there is no such issue regarding High FSH and low Amh.
So many individuals get pregnant with having both high FSH and low Amh.
But I would suggest you, ask your fertility doctor.
Or either if there might be complications they would inform you.
Good luck.
Go with your procedures wisely.
Respond to Alana90
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Dear ladies I am very much frustrated with my experience with Adonic. They looted our money. If you are running a clinic, it is your duty to provide facilities to your clients. But they are looting us specially Adonic. Just wanted to die.
Respond to SashaWhite
Thank you
Don't worry if you waste your 2 years. it does not matter. I think even now you came to a right place. I will suggest you surrogacy rather than IVF. Because Ivf's success rate is less than surrogacy. You should go for such option which is 100% sure for you. Best of luck anyway. Take care.
Respond to millie
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hello. I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. It must be agonizing for you. I can understand. You are so lucky to have a man who loves you this much. He is ready to support you. I am sure he must be eager to start a family with you. Your friend has suggested you right. Go for surrogacy. It is less complicated than IVF. Also, the success rates are hundred percent in this case. Ivf is time-consuming. You never know which cycle gets successful. It is really a nice option. Give it a try. I am sure you won't regret your decision. According to me, you should go for surrogacy. All the very best to you.
Respond to sidney88
Thank you
Hey dear! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post and it made me so sad to know about your condition. But don't worry it is the part of life. We should learn from the failures. I think before having IVF you should improve the FSH and other hormones level. After that, you can go for the treatment. If in case you do not get the positive results from IVF. Then surrogacy is always there for you
Be hopeful everything will be fine
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, hope you are ding well. I just read your post and it made me sad. i feel sorry for you. Don't worry it is past of the life. In life we have to go through many ups and downs. We should have to learn from our failure. You should not have to lose hope. You have 2 options IVF or surrogacy. Go for the one which suits you the best. i am also in the middle of thinking. My husband and i decided to go fro surrogacy. We decided to consult Adonis clinic for the treatment. I contacted via email to know about the procedure and the treatment packages. But failed to get any kind of response from them. I was in hurry that's why i emailed them again continuously for 15 days. But failed to get response from them. I am very disappointed with their communication services. If they can't handle it how can they handle the treatment? Looking for recommendations for the surrogacy.
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Monday June 11, 2018
Last seen
June 14, 2018
Thank you
To be very honest your chances of conceiving are very low. So you will be weak to perform IVF. You must go for surrogacy. Please be careful about choosing a clinic. There is a lotus clinic in Ukraine. They have very bad reviews. So don't get your treatment from theirs. I wish you a very good luck.
Respond to lia_12
1 2 Next