Surrogacy!!

serahhadid 1 Posts Thursday February 15, 2018Registration date February 15, 2018 Last seen - Feb 15, 2018 at 12:07 PM - Latest reply:  aliceblake
- Jun 14, 2018 at 11:14 AM
Hello, everyone, I want to have some good suggestions from you guys about surrogacy. If those People who have got treatment would help, that would be great. I am infertile!! Only those who are in the same pain can understand what I am going through.After marriage, I didn't even notice that I am infertile. Not being able to get pregnant in a year was not frightening. After a year, I was concerned but didn’t apprehend any solid steps. When it is more than 3 years, I noticed that pregnancy blossomed everywhere except within me.I was breaking and felt very isolated.It was so disturbing. My incapacity to conceive is eating me up.But then I realized that no! this is not the kind of life I wanted. I got to know about different treatments and surrogacy is only suitable for me. Know I want to know about the best clinics? Cost and Success rates of surrogacy? Is it really helpful?
See more 

Your reply

44 replies

NatashaLiam 64 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date June 7, 2018 Last seen - Feb 16, 2018 at 01:32 PM
Thank you
Hello serahhadid!
From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
Like i was facing miscarriages every time i conceived.
Now at the age of 43 i am married agai to someone else and we want a baby of our own.
I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
Keeping in mind all the complications regarding pregnancy now i think i should go for some other option to have children.
So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
He agreed to my proposal so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.
I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.
From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
But now i don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
If someone is raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us so we can learn something from your experiences.
Alessia.Violet 64 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date June 14, 2018 Last seen - Jun 7, 2018 at 01:09 PM
Hey, Natasha, I hope you are doing well. I have opted for the surrogacy procedure. It has far proven to be extremely amazing. The clinic has been very accommodating and helpful. Due to my condition, we had to opt for DE. The clinic provided us with their 100+ database of donors. We choose the one we wanted to opt and sent the details to the clinic. Once the eggs were retrieved we were called for the sperm retrieval and also to meet the surrogate. The experience of meeting the surrogate was amazing. I am already great friends with her. We had decided to go with twins since we weren't sure if we would be able to go for another round of this procedure. the embryos were transferred into surrogates uterus. Now we all are anxiously waiting for the clinic to call us and tell us if the surrogate got a BFP or not. It is indeed an exciting journey. I hope yours goes well as well. Good luck!
Respond to NatashaLiam
mistygray 78 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date June 9, 2018 Last seen - Feb 16, 2018 at 03:34 PM
Thank you
I went through the same thing and now I have a son who was born through surrogacy. I went for one of the clinics that offer surrogacy to the couples who can't have children. Surrogacy came as a blessing for me. I can completely understand what you are going through because I have been there myself. My husband and I wanted a baby who had our genes. My husband wasn't ready for adoption so we went for it. I think you should too. The best thing is, it affordable. Hope this helps you.
Respond to mistygray
FloraBiber 19 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 17, 2018 at 12:00 AM
Thank you
Sadden to hear about you. You have said it right only the one who is going through can understand it. I and my DH are TTC for more than 3 months. I am also afraid of being infertile. I can completely understand you. I am out of my mind ever since this fear is in me. You have gotta be strong to bear such thing. And that is what you did. You stayed strong and positive. Fighting it is the only ultimate solution. Surrogacy is an excellent option to go with. There are many clinics out there to help you. But you have to choose wisely. The one with nice and affordable packages will be awesome. I have been gathering information about clinics too. You can PM me, I hope it might help you. Wish you luck for future.
Respond to FloraBiber
KatherineGrant 4 Posts Thursday February 15, 2018Registration date February 17, 2018 Last seen - Feb 17, 2018 at 03:12 AM
Thank you
Firstly I am sorry to hear what you are going through. I cannot imagine it is easy. It is good to see that at least you are staying strong. Infertility can be really difficult. I went through the same depression you are. However, having my son through surrogacy brought me out of it. It is a relatively inexpensive procedure if you have it done outside the US or western countries. My clinic was in the Ukraine you should research clinics there if you want it done. Also the rates of success can be almost guaranteed. My particular clinic allowed me to actually have an infinite number of tries so my surrogate was guaranteed to get pregnant. I hope this helps if you have any other queries feel free to contact.
Respond to KatherineGrant
SashaMarcus 76 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date June 9, 2018 Last seen - Feb 17, 2018 at 07:02 AM
Thank you
Hi there. Yeah! It's a great way for those who can't have it b natural way. So, yeah! I think you should go for it. I am undergoing an IVF first. But, yeah! surrogacy is on my list. But, first I am trying through an IVF. I am having it in Ukraine. I think you should also try clinics there. They are affordable then USA, UK. Skip India, it's also a huge market but not reliable. Good luck! xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
jenifer345 13 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date February 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 18, 2018 at 11:16 PM
Thank you
Hi there.I hope everything will be perfect.My husband and I were facing trouble since we get married.After marriage, my father in law was passed out.It was the stressful and sad situation.My husband is feeling really low and upset all the time.because he was so attached to his father.I just want to release all his tensions and worries.I want to get pregnant, but it's just a dream for me.when I get to know that I cannot conceive naturally.we have only 2 options and there are surrogacy and adaptation.My husband does not agree to adopt a child.so surrogacy is there now.we search about that and find the clinic.where we fulfill our desires.It's a good option for those couples who are facing this infertility.I hope things are going quite positive this time.wish me luck.
Respond to jenifer345
josephina007 1 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date February 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 19, 2018 at 03:11 AM
Thank you
Hi, I saw your post. i was feeling shy to share this story before seeing that post. But now I share that my cousin is also facing such problem. she married in age of 30 and due to some hormones problem don't conceive baby. she miscarriages 3 times. her husband is very nice and cooperative. One of his friend told him about surrogacy method. He discussed it with his wife(my cousin). She agreed after thinking a lot as she love children so much. They visited many clinics for the purpose. Now they have a baby boy and they are happy in life. No matter what the method is but they had their on child.
Respond to josephina007
Alessia.Violet 64 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date June 14, 2018 Last seen - Feb 19, 2018 at 10:35 AM
Thank you
Hey there Serahhadid. Hope you're doing good. So you have been trying for 3 years? I think first you should really visit a doctor and consult with him/her your problem. As they will do your tests and detect what really your problem is. If you have fertile eggs than you could use your own eggs in the surrogacy process. If you have decided to go for surrogacy then make sure you have two things in account. Firstly, the place you opt for is doing it legally. I am saying this because in the US the rights entirely belong with the surrogate. Whereas the clinic I visited the rights were entirely with the parents. Anyways, apart from that a lot of people opt for private surrogate mothers, however, that too is dangerous. As you aren't aware of the previous health issues. Whereas in this clinic they have a proper medical test. If they pass it then they are only eligible to become a surrogate mother. So best of luck to you, I hope your journey goes smooth. Just make sure the clinic is professional and known for their work. You can always feel free to ask me for help.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
alisa123 43 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date June 9, 2018 Last seen - Feb 19, 2018 at 12:23 PM
Thank you
hey, I would like to share my views with you. Infertility is very common in today's world. Therefore, there are many other methods which you can use to become a mother. One of them is surrogacy. My sister also faced this issue so she went for surrogacy. And today she's really very happy. Trust me. Life gives you complications. It's you who has to stay strong and fight. Don't ever lose hope! And don't stress yourself. Visit clinics and even search online for them. look for the ones who specialize in surrogacy. Make yourself satisfied and then go for it! Talk to your husband, his support is essential. I hope all your problems get resolved. Lots of love and support!
Respond to alisa123
Sharonstone123 12 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 12:56 AM
Thank you
Hey there. I hope that you're doing good. I'm really sorry about your infertility. Yes, you're right. When you're broke emotionally, only those can feel you, who felt the same pain. I myself was unable to conceive for years. For about 9 years, I spent my life, wasting my life and waiting for a miracle to happen. They were the worst years of my life. I was totally blank. However, I knew about infertility in the first few years. Still, somehow, my heart wasn't agreed on accepting this. After these years, my friend went for surrogacy in Ukraine, and she was having a baby after some years with her. I was totally amazed and shocked too. How could this happen? But it did. Then I decided to move on from this fake hope. I gathered all the essential information about the whole process. I searched YouTube channels for this. I found one clinic in Ukraine, very suitable for this. They were giving safe procedures and total legal documentation. So I contacted their team and flew to Ukraine. One thing I liked about the clinic, as they were giving different packages for the whole process. Moreover, they found me a surrogate too. Seeing everything getting possible, was just like a real-life fairytale for me. I was so happy. After all, I was blessed with a baby girl. Now she's years old and she's my world. I think that every couple going through the thing should definitely go for it. I hope that you'll also choose the best. Take care of yourself. Stay strong.
Respond to Sharonstone123
Sharonstone123 12 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 12:57 AM
Thank you
Hey there. I hope that you're doing good. I'm really sorry for your situation. Having a family is the most important thing today. It's the ultimate goal of every couple. Children are in fact a blessing. One must do every possible thing to have a family. You must be really very strong that you're going through this. You've come to the right platform to gather info about surrogacy. You'll get to hear a lot of success stories here. I was once one of those women, who cry for their infertility at nights and don't do anything about it. I waited for 9 years. Wasted my time and life. I was totally devasted from this life when my friend told me about surrogacy. I decided to move on then. I researched everything. I searched youtube channels to choose a clinic. Finally, I selected one in Ukraine. It was probably the Best of all. It was giving safe procedures as well as all the legal documentations. I finally held my baby in my hands. It was the best feeling ever. I would like you to suggest you Ukraine for this. You must check this clinic out. It's really really helpful. I hope that things get better for you. Take care of yourself. Much love.
Respond to Sharonstone123
stacyben 48 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date June 9, 2018 Last seen - Apr 6, 2018 at 11:23 AM
Thank you
Hey! I am so sorry for you. I can understand your pain. I know how much you would be hurt but we cannot change it. This is written in fate. We can only make decision and surrogacy is the right decision. I have wasted my 5 years in the treatment of infertility and that was just a waste. I decided to go for surrogacy on my husband's suggestion. He wanted babies badly, he never said but I knew it. I agreed because the fault was with me. We chose a clinic in Europe. That is renown for its surrogacy. It is so affordable and they provide all the facility to its IPs. They also take care of the unborn. We went there and we were happy. They also provided us rights on the baby. So that the surrogate may not change her mind. At last, we were provided with a baby boy.
Respond to stacyben
nur_atikson 58 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date June 20, 2018 Last seen - Apr 6, 2018 at 01:32 PM
Thank you
Hi dear, it’s pleasure to see you here. hope you are doing great and sounds healthy. I felt deep grief while reading your story. But glad to know that you have chosen surrogacy treatment. Surrogacy has benefited many infertile and needy ones. I have read about some clinics offering surrogacy with the guarantee at an affordable price. I can guide you at any step if you want. Feel free to ask!
Respond to nur_atikson
Alana90 59 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Apr 6, 2018 at 02:11 PM
Thank you
Hey! Hope you are doing well.
I can feel the pain of being infertile. This is a never-ending struggle. and as the day passes by this makes even tougher to cope with.
Three years is no doubt a long time of TTC. I know how you would be feeling now.
So sorry for your pain. There is nothing wrong with opting assisted reproductive technologies when you feel nothing is going to work for you.
And If you think surrogacy might be helpful in your situation than you should not delay more.
These procedures often cost high. I would suggest you look for places where conditions suit you better or are in your favor.
Some fertility clinics also seem to provide very reasonable packages. You should look on all those too.
Just keep an eye on clinics website. Do a good search and there you go.
Good luck.
Respond to Alana90
Thank you
infertility is exceptionally basic in this day and age. In this manner, there are numerous different strategies which you can use to end up a mother. One of them is surrogacy. My sister additionally confronted this issue so she went for surrogacy. Furthermore, today she's extremely exceptionally cheerful. Believe me. Life gives you entanglements. It's you who needs to remain solid and battle. Visit facilities and even look online for them. search for the ones who spend significant time in surrogacy. Loads of affection and support!
Respond to beeny
HanRIchie 22 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date April 12, 2018 Last seen - Apr 7, 2018 at 01:42 PM
Thank you
Hi sweetie! You're only the right path. Surrogacy really would do you well. There are many options out there for assisted conception, but IMO this is the best. It's a sure shot. I myself have gone for it. However, of course, for me, this was the only option. I had to get my uterus removed due to cancerous polyps. I was devastated. I was moping around until I myself came across this option. I finally found a good clinic abroad that didn't financially drain me. I went for it. It has been a great experience. I definitely would recommend it! Wishing you all the best with it!
Respond to HanRIchie
amanda280 27 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 19, 2018 Last seen - Apr 8, 2018 at 06:44 AM
Thank you
Dear, I am sorry to hear about your infertility. You are very right. Only the ones who have gone through the same process can understand your pain. So I can totally feel what you are going through. Life has ups and downs. What we need to do is to face these situations bravely. I know it is very hard. But life does not end here. We have to be patient and remain calm in all these matters. Surrogacy is a great way to have children. And I think it will be a wise decision to go for it. Ukraine has really good clinics. They are very affordable. The US is expensive for these treatments. Why don't you do some research on all these things? Your satisfaction is very important too. All the best, dear.
Respond to amanda280
sidneywhite 27 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date June 13, 2018 Last seen - May 11, 2018 at 06:32 AM
Thank you
Hello, I am form Japan. I am also infertile. Surrogacy is banned in Japan. That's why we moved to Australia for the treatment. We consulted many clinics in Australia but failed to find a good surrogate. Then, we heard about surrogacy clinics form my friend. We moved their after 8 months. There we found a good surrogate clinic. Now i am a mother of healthy baby boy. Clinic found us a good surrogate. We are very happy.
Dear, you don't need to feel bad. surrogacy is the best option for you at this time. Take your time to think about it. Keep your hopes high. Best of luck
Respond to sidneywhite
grace888 12 Posts Wednesday May 9, 2018Registration date May 19, 2018 Last seen - May 11, 2018 at 07:17 AM
Thank you
Hello lady. The situation you are going through is indeed very tough. It makes me woebegone to read such stories everyday. My sister had surrogacy last year. She could not conceive naturally. There are many good clinics in UK, USA. You must search them online. Give it a try. Don't be low spirited. Sending you my love and support.
Respond to grace888
Monika966 43 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date June 20, 2018 Last seen - May 11, 2018 at 10:43 AM
Thank you
I joined this forum long ago.I like to read the stories of different people.Its been a very long time.I feel happy after reading successful stories of different people.
I'm also infertile.But i had to go for surrogacy.We firstly moved to Europe form Japan.Surrogacy is ban in Japan so we moved there.We stayed in Europe for 4 months.We contacted clinics in Europe.My husband didn't liked them.Than we moved to Ukraine.As we heard alot about the clinics in Ukraine so we moved there.There we found a very good clinic.The clinic found a good surrogate for us.The surrogate is pregnant with our twin dolls.We are so happy.We are so happy that we will have our own kids now,We are so thankful to the clinic and surrogate.
Everyone cheers and good luck.
Respond to Monika966
1 2 3 Next
Surrogacy!! - page 2