Surrogacy

Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Mitchael.1 - Dec 4, 2018 at 01:58 PM
Hello, Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing good. I'm very happy today so I thought of writing about it. Some of you might know, I'm a strong supporter of the concept of surrogacy. So I got a couple of women who contacted me. One of them said that she really wanted to have her baby through surrogacy and wanted some details from me. The other one told me her story of how she kept trying to conceive for years but failed. The woman got depression. She told me she has a dream of having her own baby. She also told me her family is against surrogacy but she’s finally going to go for it now. This made me so happy. She is finally going to make her dream of a baby come true. A child of her own, that has her genes. She has her husband’s support. Grown-ups can take their own life decisions. Nobody has the right to tell them what they should and should not do. I think she's taking a great step for her self. I wish her good luck for her future. There's only happiness after this.
See more 

Your reply

20/67 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there I hope you are having a lovely amazing life ahead. This truly is an inspiring story and a great one to share. A lot of women in today's world get scared when they are referred to this concept. However, they don't realise that soo many women who are labelled as infertile are able to become mothers through this procedure. However, it is extremely important that whoever goes for this is fully prepared. Sharing my own experience with you all. I was lucky enough to find a clinic which fulfilled my requirements. I wanted to ensure that the custody of the child belonged to me. The country I opted to visit the clinic gave me that right. The second issue was regarding the treatment and the procedure for finding a surrogate match. TO my surprise the clinic had a medical test which the surrogate had to pass in order to be eligible enough to be the surrogate. Once, she was pregnant extreme care was taken of her by the clinic. As regular checkups were being done ensuring that both baby and the surrogate were well. Also, they would send frequent information about the health to the parents. This really helped in being felt that you were part of the procedure. So yes best of luck to all those who opt for it all my warm wishes are with you.

Thank you, Alessia.Violet 2

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM has helped 0 users this month

Silvija2020
Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2018
Last seen
September 30, 2018
-
I am looking for surrogacy to tackle my infertility. I am TTC from last 10 years but had no luck. I went to many clinics for my check up but the doctors can't even tell the reason behind my infertility. I have decided now to go for surrogacy to have a baby. My husband is with me. Soon we will fly abroad for our surrogacy journey.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Good luck to her! I agree with you. Everyone deserves a chance to have a child of their own. I know how people think! She really should go for it! She needs it! I hope it goes well for her. Stay blessed! xx You did the right thing, I guess.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
She decided to go for it. I'm so happy for her. She is going to take a trip next month. She has already selected a clinic. I asked her to keep me updated on her journey. Let's hope for the best. Thank you for your concern.
Monika966
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
-
Surrogacy is blessing in disguise for us.
i had hysterectomy cancer as a result i was infertile for life.
So we moved to europe to find good clinics regarding surrogacy.
We consulted a number of clinics but my husband wasn't satisfied by the clinics.Now we have moved to Ukraine to find good clinics.
We found a clinic here which is very good.We are in contact with the clinic soon we will have an appointment with them.
Please share your experience with me.
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Tuesday February 20, 2018
Last seen
February 20, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I m so happy to see that she's making the right decision for her. Becoming a mother is the most beautiful feeling ever. Everyone deserves this happiness in their life. The child is a blessing from God. People are always there to talk bad behind you but don't let them destroy your life. I pray that everything goes well for her. May God Bless her. Much Love!
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
Thank you for your prayers. They mean a lot to both of us. I'm hoping things don't take much time for her. She has already waited and suffered a lot. I'm so happy to see her dream is about to come true. Thank you so much for your concern. I will keep you all updated on her journey.
Respond to Sharonstone123
Registration date
Friday February 2, 2018
Last seen
February 22, 2018
Thank you
well, i am happy to see a person like you.In the world full of conservative minds, you are like a shining ray of hope. i have seen people criticising it.But i feel like how can a procedure devoted to giving women the greatest gift of nature being considered bad.We must understand the inside feelings of infertile women and how they crave for their own child.We must support them in every way possible.Way to go you for being such a supportive person
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
Thank you so much for this. It makes me so happy when I help someone. A child can make a woman complete. If my suggestion could help someone, it's a huge deal for me. She made her decision. She's very happy now.
Respond to jenn945
Registration date
Wednesday January 31, 2018
Last seen
February 24, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there misty We are doing great.You certainly sound like a lively lady haha.Thank you so much for helping other women just like me.I have been dealing with infertility for some time now as well.In my case, I have been facing a lot of problems because I have gone through hysteroscopy and cannot conceive.I was wondering if you could help me as well.Is surrogacy really expensive?I mean it costs around 100k in the USA and similar prices in Canada.I would go abroad but I am not sure whether that would be wise.I mean would the treatment be the same issues.Also, will I have any problem bringing the child back from there?I want to go for surrogacy as well.Still very hesitant about it though.Let's see what happens, thank you so much in advance.Take care of yourself guys and much love.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
Hey Lenda. I'm not a very rich person myself. I had my own son through surrogacy. It is a very expensive and uncertain process of course. But the clinic I chose for my surrogacy really was a blessing for me. They were really affordable for me. The best thing about them was that they offered me multiple tries till my surrogate conceived my baby. My money did not go to waste. You can look it all up if you want.
Monika966
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
-
Surrogacy is blessing in disguise for us.
i had hysterectomy cancer as a result i was infertile for life.
So we moved to europe to find good clinics regarding surrogacy.
We consulted a number of clinics but my husband wasn't satisfied by the clinics.Now we have moved to Ukraine to find good clinics.
We found a clinic here which is very good.We are in contact with the clinic soon we will have an appointment with them.
i'm new here.I'm from Japan.We moved to Europe to find our heaven.
Surrogacy is ban in Japan.And i'm infertile due to some cancer reasons. So we moved to Europe to find surrogacy related clinics. We consulted many clinics in Europe. Than we came to know about clinics in Ukraine and we moved to Ukraine.
In ukraine we found a very good clinic.
Please share your experience with me.
Respond to Lenda866s
Registration date
Monday February 5, 2018
Last seen
February 27, 2018
Thank you
I am glad to know how people are looking into the idea of surrogacy. Surrogacy is an ever-developing process and a way to have babies for those who cannot have by their own. You have said it so right that grown-ups take their own decision and are also responsible for it. This is so nice of you to help and support the people who are willing to know about it. Sometimes in life, you are confused about a decision, but if someone is out there to help you and be a source of support for you, you get to feel positivity and strength inside you. Similar is the case here with the ladies whom story you have shared. They have confidence in their decision as you have guided them and helped them in their difficult time. I wish you lots of health, success and inner peace in life. Keep helping others and stay positive.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
You are right Flora. We cannot and should not make any decision for anyone. But what we can do is guide them. Tell them about the pros and cons. That is exactly what I did with this lady. I'm so glad it helped her. Shes finally able to become a mother now. Surrogacy helped me and now it's helping others who need it. It is truly a gift.
Respond to FloraBiber
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
Surrogacy is the best solution for women who are trying to have a baby.
But are unable to conceive due to pregnancy issues.
Like i was married once and i had also many complications regarding pregnancy.
I conceived for three times but resulted in miscarriage.
Now i'm married for second time at the age of 43.
I want to have a baby of my own.
But regarding pregnancy complications from my previous marriage i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again.
I contacted a number of clinics and told them every aspect and complication regarding my previous pregnancies.
They have suggested surrogacy as a solution to my problems.
I also think that surrogacy is the best solution to my problem.
Surrogate will carry our children in her womb for 9 months.
The surrogate will go through proper testing to carry our child.
I also had persuaded my husband for this option of having a baby.
The clinic told us that the DNA of mother will have no effect on our child.
If someone is raising a child from surrogacy please let us know about their experience.
Thanks in advance.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
Like i was married once and i had also many complications regarding pregnancy.
I conceived for three times but resulted in miscarriage.
Now i'm married for second time at the age of 43.
I want to have a baby of my own.
But regarding pregnancy complications from my previous marriage i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again.
I contacted a number of clinics and told them every aspect and complication regarding my previous pregnancies.
They have suggested surrogacy as a solution to my problems.
I also think that surrogacy is the best solution to my problem.
Surrogate will carry our children inher womb for 9 months.
The surrogate will go through proper testing to carry our child.
I also had persuaded my husband for this option of having a baby.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Heya! I totally agree with you. Surrogacy is always the best option. You gave her the right suggestion. The rest is up to her. She should definitely go for it! I hope she has an amazing journey. Good Luck to her!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Well you should support surrogacy. It's really great method. I am also very big fan of surrogacy. I think it makes people happy. I know it's a bit expensive. Still what to do. What it does worth it. After all the process takes allot of resources. Everything will be great for you there. I think we should legalize it in every country now. It's great to do it.
NatashaLiam
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
-
There are many clinics regarding surrogacy.
From my first marriage i had many complications while getting pregnant.
As everytime i conceived i had miscarriages.
I conceived for three times but every pregnancy resulted in miscarriage.
I persuaded my husband to go for the surrogacy method to have a baby.
I found many clinics good surrogacy record and a positive review too.
Me and my husband are looking for a surrogate to raise our child in her womb.
We have contacted clinic for this issue and they are helping us in each and every stage,
They let us meet with the other couples who are raising babies via surrogacy method too.
The couples feedback is so satisfying that we are now ready to go for surrogacy.
The clinic has a number of surrogates who are willing to raise our child in their womb.
The clinic says that they will go through extensive tests methods to clear all the reports of surrogate so that we don't have any problems later on.
The clinic says that the surrogate should be good physically and should be perfectly alright.
the clinic has also its own many surrogates but they are looking the best one for us.
I am married for second time now and i have no luck with having a baby at all.
We both have some logical substances left which can make our own child in someone's other womb.
The consultant has given us a detail of this issue in every aspect.
If someone has experience regarding surrogacy please let us know about your experience.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
Hello all!
I don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
Now at the age of 43 i am married again to someone else and we want a baby of our own.
I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
Keeping in mind all the complications regarding pregnancy now i think i should go for some other option to have children.
From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
He agreed to my proposal so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.
I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.
From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
Like i was facing miscarriages every time i conceived.
But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
If someone is raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us so we can learn something from your experiences.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
Hey!
I'm 43 years old now and i have also no luck with babies too.
Now i am married for second time and i am thinking of having a baby again.
But the miscarriages from my last married life make me afraid and stops me getting pregnant again.
I persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy option.
As from my first marriage i had no luck with having a baby.
I had many complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but always resulted in miscarriage.
I think surrogacy is the best solution now adays where we can have a baby.
I consulted a number of clinics related to surrogacy.
Surrogacy is now adays a common method of having a baby for those women who can't have a baby out of their own womb.
I also met some surrogates moms and tried to know about their experiences and feedback about surrogacy.
I think it is pretty cool method for moms like me who can't have a baby of their own.
You better should research about surrogacy and should visit some clinics regarding surrogacy.
But i am worried about some aspects of having a baby from this process.
But as we have no other option left so i guess it is the only solution for us now.
Any women raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Thursday February 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
A big wow for you. It is really a great thing to bring a positive change in the life of others. It is really great to know that women facing the infertility challenge have accepted the benefits of surrogacy. It would bring smiles to the life of many. You are supporting the dreams of those who lost hope. I am really excited to learn about the experiences of the mother to be. We all wish her the best of luck. Hope she finds her dream life soon.
Respond to Angela1214
Registration date
Wednesday February 28, 2018
Last seen
February 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi misty! Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us. Good Luck to her and her husband. I hope everything goes well for them. Don't listen to what people think or say. Everyone deserves a child. I remember when I was in the same boat. I had no one to guide me. But then I found the youtube channel of a clinic. It was abroad. But the packages were so reasonable and attractive that I just couldn't stay away. I went there for my treatment and came back with a beautiful baby in my hand. The main thing is that we should never give up. We don't even know what God has planned for us. Much Love!
Respond to Maureenhill
Registration date
Wednesday February 28, 2018
Last seen
February 28, 2018
Thank you
Hello, I am agreed with you.Having the kid is all women right.Without kids, there is no happiness and enjoyment.I also appreciate and thankful for that clinic.Only for this clinic most of the women fulfill their desire.Children are a blessing.You are taking the right decision.I am happy for you.Stay blessed and happy.
Respond to Bonnieclyde1
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there Misty! I hope you're doing well. This is such a great thread to start the day with, really. We need more positive thinkers like you, in this world. I myself am a great supporter of surrogacy. It has helped many couples in fulfilling their dream of having a child. This concept seems amazing. Everyone has the right to become a parent. So, one way or another, our dreams do come true. Two years before, I was completely broken and ashamed of myself that I couldn't conceive my own child. I was so weak that doctors didn't suggest me an IVF treatment. Then I came across this heavenly clinic and got my surrogacy process started. Although we had to wait for our turn for like 5 months, the result was worth the wait. Today, I have a beautiful daughter and I'm living the happiest life! May her dreams come true and she lives a happy life. Good Luck!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
You are right. Surrogacy is the ultimate option in infertility. I think all the women have the right to have a baby. In surrogacy, the genes are also yours. It is indeed the best option. I am a bit concerned about the health of the child. I read it somewhere that the babies after surrogacy are weak. Is this true? I mean they are more prone to illness or seasonal changes. I have never got a chance to talk to parents of the surrogate child. If this is the case then how it can be resolved. Health is of prime importance. If the children are weak then it will create trouble for the parents in the long run. Surrogacy is very expensive too. Everyone cannot afford it. I hope it gets more affordable in the future.
Respond to Nicolebill123
Thank you
Hey there, Surrogacy is a blessing for disappointed people I m so happy to see that she's making the right decision for her to be a mom is the most beautiful feeling ever. Everyone deserves this happiness in their life kids are the gift from the God. And everyone wants this gift in her/his life. Surrogacy is a ray of happiness to the needy people. I have seen people criticising it.But I feel like how can a procedure devoted to giving women the greatest gift We must understand the inside feelings of infertile women We must support them in every way possible. I have seen many couples having not many resources to get overcome to this problem. I really feel sad for them. And pray for them, they will bless good.
Respond to sarahhenry
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
hey! such a great work you are doing!
cheers to you lady!
keep inspiring people like the way you are doing.
no doubt there are so many misconceptions regarding such procedures and we have to get over all this,
even I often got stuck in the discussion where individuals try their best to low down these procedures,
and I feel like grow up man.
they are struggling. you just got to see their life.
about how they live their life with such pain and loneliness.
you guys just not worth it.
even I never expected my self to be at this stage somewhere.
but I am. and that's not my fault.
It's just that there was not a single situation that was in my favour to conceive naturally.
and anyhow I had to come to this point.
I am happy, satisfied and speak that loud.
cheers to all women.
Respond to Alana90
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hi Misty. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing fine. Well, you are working on the very good cause. I really appreciate it. I still feel sad when I think about people who make these process controversial. I don't know why? Maybe because they don't know how it feels like going through infertility. But my dear keep this beautiful doing. Motivate infertile people to have a baby through surrogacy. Indeed surrogacy and IVF are the blessings for all the infertile couple. We all should look forward to appreciating this and spread it.
Respond to annataylor1
1 2 3 4 Next