My own dilemma

SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 19, 2018 at 10:12 AM - Latest reply: alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen
- Mar 25, 2018 at 04:36 PM
Hello everyone! How are you guys doing so? Well, I just came online today. I'll be posting my own scenario here. As you all know I'm undergoing an IVF later this year at a clinic in Ukraine. Well, I'd like you all to know that before becoming infertile I've had an MCs due to my heart condition. I became a woman, who can't give birth to a child. It really drained me into a trauma, I was devastated for years. Later, my OBs suggested me to have this IVF procedure. My husband and I finally had another hope. Now, we are trying our second round in Ukraine. I really want it to be successful. I am already tiredd afff now! I really need it now! Wish me luck! Stay blessed you all! xx
See more 

Your reply

7 replies

FloraBiber 19 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 11:43 PM
Thank you
First of all, I would empathize with you for the failures and hardships you have been facing. You have been through a lot in your life. But you are really a strong lady, as you are trying again and again. IVF is a procedure which will aid you in the process of fertilization. As in this process, the fertilization is carried outside your body, in special circumstances. As soon as the eggs and sperms get fertilized, they are transferred back to your uterus. It increases the chance of you to have a baby. I must say your OBS has guided you very well as I have been seeing many people out here talking about this clinic. It seems that this one has a nice reputation and high success rate. Many people are sharing their stories of success and how they have become parents with the help of this clinic. As you have mentioned that you are going for your 2nd round. I would like to ask do you know the reason for the failure of the first one? Kindly don't mind me asking this from you. Actually knowing the reason will help you avoid the same mistake and will help you know all the happenings within you. Fingers crossed for you and wishing you luck for future. I hope and wish this time to be a success for you.
SashaMarcus we all are fine. In fact, hoping so that you are also in good health. Most welcome to come here over this forum. We all are here to entertain you with the best and suitable answers. Yeah, we know that you are going through surrogacy treatment. So sad to you. I know how much bad you are feeling. Excessive MC’s can lead you towards infertility. So happens like this. I suggested you avoid MC’s. just because you shouldn’t face this situation. Well, let it go. Nothing has destroyed yet. Clinics may help you more. Best wishes are with you for your second trimester. Be brave and do what the doctors said to you.
Respond to FloraBiber
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Mar 24, 2018 at 03:48 PM
Thank you
Thanks for your concern dear! I'm really happy to hear your thoughts. More importantly, thanks for the information you shared...I read a lot of stuff on the internet and the material I got from the clinic. So, yes! Thanks for the supportive post! I'm really thankful your pieces of advice...Let's hope for the best to happen...Stay blessed! xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
mistygray 134 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 18, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 08:19 AM
Thank you
Hey. I'm doing great. Thank you so much for asking. I want to wish you a very good luck for your upcoming cycle. You are a very strong person. You should know what you are going through and will experience in your future requires a lot of courage. I really hope your second round of IVF works out for you. But remember to be hopeful in every situation. You have to prepare yourself for a failure too because that can happen. But you shouldn't worry in any case. If not IVF, you can always consider the other option which is surrogacy. You have chosen a great clinic for yourself. You won't be disappointed. Just be prepared for everything. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 09:07 AM
Thank you
Hello. I'm good. I hope you're well. Keep the faith, lady! I'm sure you'll get good news this time around. You are a very brave woman. One can lose patience and faith, but you've done great so far. A lot of people experience disappointments in their first cycle. Key is to keep the hope. Don't forget even if it doesn't work out, you still have a shot at it with your third effort. Keep a healthy diet. Do share your results. Do what helps you relax. We're all hoping it works out! Good luck!
Respond to claudiopeters
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 03:41 PM
Thank you
If you have a heart problem normally doctors would tell you to opt for surrogacy. In that way, you and the baby both will be in the healthy condition.However, probably your condition isn't that severe. I hope your second round of IVF turns out to be successful. As I am aware of how much painful that is. The constant everyday shots can be really painful. However, if this works out then it is definitely worth it. Best of luck to you sending in lots of baby dust.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 04:36 PM
Thank you
Hey there Sasha! I hope you're doing fine. I can understand your situation very well. I know you're upset and you've been through a lot of hardships in your life. Have faith in yourself. Everything will be fine. I'm glad to see that you didn't give up. IVF is a very trending method nowadays. Most people consider it because of its confidentiality. As it feels like a natural pregnancy. I have heard a lot about Ukranian clinics. I hope your IVF becomes successful this time. Just take your medicines timely and eat healthily. Although, I am a bit worried about your health. As in a heart condition, it will be very difficult for you to carry a baby. After such a painful IVF, you'll go through 9 months carrying a baby. I hope everything goes well for you. Please keep updating us with your story. Good Luck!
Respond to alisa123