Surrogacy

Registration date
Tuesday February 20, 2018
Last seen
February 20, 2018
- - Latest reply:  alissonclark - Oct 19, 2018 at 03:58 PM
Hello,
Hey everyone. I hope you all are doing great. Well, I have some concerns about the process of surrogacy actually. I hope you all with help. I went through the whole process. I had a successful surrogacy. And now I'm blessed with a child. I'm utterly grateful for her actually. After getting disappointed for almost 9 years, I decided to move on. I flew to Ukraine then. The clinic I chose was probably the best of all. They were giving safe procedures. They also provided all the legal documentation. It provided every possible facility. It was probably the best day of my life when we brought my baby girl home. But still, there's something that keeps me awake at nights. But are the negative consequences of this process? We all k ow that everything has a positive as well as a negative aspect. But I want to know. It would be so kind if you all give some good positive replies. I would be really thankful to you all. Much love.
See more 

Your reply

20/39 replies

Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
We have contacted a clinic for this issue and they are helping us in each and every stage.
They let us meet with the other couples who are raising babies via surrogacy method too.
The couples feedback is so satisfying about clinics that we are now ready to go for surrogacy.
The clinic has a number of surrogates who are willing to raise our child in their womb.
The clinic says that they will go through extensive tests methods to clear all the reports of surrogate so that we don't have any problems later on.
Now i am married again and i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy method to have a baby of our own. We both have some biological substance left which can make our own child in someone's other womb without having her biological impacts on our child.
The consultant has given us a detail of this issue in every aspect.
So now me and my husband are looking for a surrogate to raise our child in her womb.
The clinic says that the surrogate should be good physically and should be perfectly alright.
The clinic has also its own many surrogates but they are looking the best one for us.
If someone has experience in this surrogacy please let us know.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Tuesday February 20, 2018
Last seen
February 23, 2018
Thank you
Hey there Sharon! Congratulations on your baby. I m glad to see that you chose the right clinic for your surrogacy. The Ukrainians clinics are the best for this job. There are no negative consequences of this process hon. You are just overthinking. The baby is 100% yours, you have legal documents, no one can take that baby away from you. You have become a mother after 9 years, why not use this time to celebrate instead of wasting it on these thoughts. Surrogacy is the safest and successful treatment of infertility ever. I can understand how you are feeling. I always thought about these little things too when I had my surrogacy. Like someone will take this baby away from me or what if the baby leaves me for his surrogate mother. What if the surrogate mother refuses to give up the baby? I know you are concerned about your baby, but trust me, nothing negative will happen here. Just stay positive and take care of your baby. Enjoy your life hon! Much Love!
Respond to Francemayfield
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Once you step into the procedure I think you should not let negative thought comes to your mind. I remember when I was told that surrogacy is the preferable treatment that would work out in my case. Yes, I did have some concerns but I had to come out of those fears. One of the best things to overcome the negatives is to research. I researched a lot about the clinic. I ensured that even before opting for it I knew everything about it. I to this day appreciate the clinic because they helped me out throughout. They were always willing to answer my questions and concerns. My biggest concern was the legalities attached to the procedure. To my surprise the clinic has strict laws then one could even imagine. So it made everything more reliable and valid. I was also concerned about the custody of the child which also was given to the parents. So be more positive and think about it in this way that you're finally going to be a mother of a beautiful child. I am sure the clinic keeps updating you and sends you pictures. So yes be more positive and confident.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
A LOT OF CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU. Thanks, dear Sharon! You really motivated me for posting such a great story! Well, I've no less time being a TTC than you. I'm also hoping to go to Ukraine this year for an IVF. Well, just a little bit nervous...But, it happens...So, I'm along with it! Just wish me all the best!
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. How are you doing I hope? I hope everything is going great. I am really sorry to hear about your story. Surrogacy is a great option. It's almost a blessing of science. It helps a lot. I have had surrogacy. It gave me back my meaning of life. I couldn't give birth naturally. I was confused at first too. But believe me its the best option. I am a mother of two twin boys. I saw no negative impact or risk. Be positive and go with it. I hope everything works out. Best of luck.
NatashaLiam
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
-
TTC is the hardest period of a woman life. I was also trying to conceive from a long time. But had no luck with TTC. Although i conceived for 3 times but the miscarriages were in fate. My first husband left me and i was totally broke. Than i was in depression quitting my job and staying up last night. Now i am at an age of 43. I am going to be married again. I have told my husband everything about my complications regarding pregnancy. He is still willing to marry me. He says that he has consulted some good clinics regarding surrogacy and we will go for surrogacy to have a child. I had many complications regarding pregnancy. Now i am happy i have someone to support me. I have read about surrogacy from many people on this forum. People here have shared their stories of TTC. They also have shared their success stories of Surrogacy. I am now trying to know the experience of people about surrogacy. If someone has a recent experience of surrogacy than kindly share with me your experience. Thanks in advance.
Respond to MaryJones998
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Last seen
April 1, 2018
Thank you
Amm.. why are you thinking about the consequences now? Haven't you already had the baby? Well I guess I can tell you that after you get a baby by surrogacy, the baby acts like a normal baby. ;) Lol! I don't mean to criticize you here. You have daughter. Enjoy being a parent. No consequences are expected after the delivery.
Respond to DeniseCastaneda
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there Sharon! I hope you're doing good. Congratulations on your baby girl. You took the right decision of having the surrogacy process in Ukraine. Dear, there no such after-effects of surrogacy. Just enjoy your life with your little family now. Stay positive. I wish you get all the happiness in the world. Good Luck!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey, hope you are doing good. I am happy you chose something for you at least. Infertility takes a lot out of a woman. I know this pain. I have a daughter through surrogacy. When I bought her home it was the happiest day of my life. I dont see any negative aspect of surrogacy. It's like the last hope for the most woman like. If you think of its negative aspects then you will see disadvantages of surrogacy. But this is just your thinking. You have to be positive about the decision you have made. Hope this would help you.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. Congratulations to you! As for your question, I think it's just the anxiety that comes after trying something new. I doubt there's a downside to it. You've gone through with it. So just relax. It's all fine.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
There is no negative aspect to this. I mean you are lucky. You got your girl. Even if it was because of surrogacy. It is no sin. To go for surrogacy. Or any other fertility treatment. It is a way. To give you the joys of life. Honey, you dont need to stress out. Thinking bad things. Just focus on nourishing the baby. She is your baby. You are a lucky person. To get a baby after a long period of time. 9 years is indeed very long.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey Sharon, I hope you are doing fine. Thanks for sharing your story. I am glad you made the right decision. Congratulations for the baby. A family is incomplete without children's. Many of us are suffering from infertility. But luckily technology is helping us to have a family. Surrogacy works like magic for infertile couples like us. Dear, why are you thinking negative? Surrogate child belongs to you genetically. Just focus on the baby. She is your child. I also have a surrogate child. He changed my life. Before him i was suffering from depression. But now living happily with my family. I wish happiness for your family. Take care
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey Sharon. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing fine. Well, I am very happy for you that you are so close to becoming a mother. Surrogacy is indeed a blessing for all the infertile couple. Indeed it had to change the life of many infertile couples. Things will work for you surely. Just be positive and stay optimistic. Hope for the good and good will came to you. My dear don't feel nervous one of my friend also had a baby through surrogacy. And that's why I am so confident about it. You will surely become a mother. Wish you best of luck,
Respond to annataylor1
Thank you
Hey dear! At first, I felt so sad to know about your failures. But failure makes a man stronger. Then, I'm glad to know that you have a baby through surrogacy. It's really an appreciatable contribution in this field of science people are getting a lot of help from it. You are right that everything has positive and negative aspects. But it's up to you what you want to go with. If you are mentally and intentionally positive then the outcome will also be positive. You need to think big. Go with the flow. Past just brings frustrations. Live in present and try to avoid overthinking. It may help you get out of this
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Sharon! How are you? I hope you are doing great. Surrogacy is indeed a beautiful procedure and I am glad that you also got to have a child through surrogacy however when I decided to make the decision of going for surrogacy I had to face a lot of negativity. Most people around me considered it unethical and immoral and when I asked them why do they think that way, most of them replied with ”Well because it is unnatural”. People are hypocrites. Everything around us is unnatural now days but since it is fulfilling their necessity it is immoral. Normal people don’t know what it is like to be infertile and hence consider it immoral. Apart from that I don’t think there is any down side to surrogacy. Of course raising a child that you had through surrogacy is a little difficult but it is not as hard as living alone for the rest of your life. Take care.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Last seen
September 3, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. How are you doing? Hope you are doing good. We are doing fine. I read your post. Infertility is a big issue. It is very hard to see couples going through such a time in their life. Thankfully, Methods like Surrogacy and IVF exist. I think you need to chill. It is not healthy to think like that. Many people going through this hard time would kill to be in your situation. Don't take things for granted. I hope your kid brings you lots of good memories and joy. Take care. God bless.
Respond to littlebeastshaya
Thank you
Hello! ope so you are doing good. First, I felt sorry to know about your condition. But failure makes a man stronger. Then, I'm glad to know that you have a baby through surrogacy. It's really an appreciatable contribution in this field of science people are getting a lot of help from it. You are right that everything has positive and negative aspects. But it's up to you what you want to go with. If you are mentally and intentionally positive then the outcome will also be positive. You need to think big. Go with the flow. Past just brings frustrations. Live in present and try to avoid overthinking. It may help you get out of this. All my sympathies are with you
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Sharon! Hope you are in good health. I am not sure if there is anything more greater that your own happiness. You got to have a child and start your family through surrogacy, I think that says enough of the beauty of this process. I have also resorted to surrogacy as my means of starting a family. I am glad that I opted for surrogacy since nothing was working for me. I am now mother of a baby girl. I am happy that I opted for surrogacy and don’t consider it bad in any way.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, the baby is 100% yours, you have legal documents, no one can take that baby away from you. You have become a mother after 9 years, why not use this time to celebrate instead of wasting it on these thoughts. Surrogacy is the safest and successful treatment of infertility ever. I can understand how you are feeling. I always thought about these little things too when I had my surrogacy. Like someone will take this baby away from me or what if the baby leaves me for his surrogate mother. What if the surrogate mother refuses to give up the baby? I know you are concerned about your baby, but trust me, nothing negative will happen here. Just stay positive and take care of your baby. Enjoy your life hon! Much Love!
Respond to joshien
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Once you step into the procedure I think you should not let negative thought comes to your mind. I remember when I was told that surrogacy is the preferable treatment that would work out in my case. Yes, I did have some concerns but I had to come out of those fears. One of the best things to overcome the negatives is to research. I researched a lot about the clinic. I ensured that even before opting for it I knew everything about it. I to this day appreciate the clinic because they helped me out throughout. They were always willing to answer my questions and concerns. My biggest concern was the legalities attached to the procedure. To my surprise the clinic has strict laws then one could even imagine. So it made everything more reliable and valid. I was also concerned about the custody of the child which also was given to the parents. To be more positive and think about it in this way that you're finally going to be a mother of a beautiful child. I am sure the clinic keeps updating you and sends you pictures. So yes be more positive and confident.
nathalie335
Registration date
Sunday June 10, 2018
Last seen
October 30, 2018
-
Hey there. It is good to see that you are so focused on this. It is true. The more we focus on the negative aspects the more it will make things weird. I am glad you overlooked this. Also, research is the key to finding any information. Finding the right clinic is simply imperative in this. I hope things work out for you and get to have your own bundle of joy soon. Life is like a roller coaster ride for many. Do not quit or lose hope.
My friend had been going through infertility for so long. She felt as if everything was lost after 3 failed IVFs. Then someone suggested that she look at surrogacy. And I believe she has made a smart decision. She is a happy mama of a healthy baby now.
Respond to aliayan
Thank you
Hi, I am so happy for you, I've been through the same journey as yours so I can totally understand your happiness and joy. TTC is hard and no one understands the struggle. I and my boyfriend were trying for a child for 3 years but nothing worked for me. I went through IVF treatments too but it didn't work for me because it is dependent on your body's response and based on luck. IVF was painful too but what scared me more was the outcome and unfortunately, it was negative. I didn't go for the second round and then my doctor suggested me surrogacy and now I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl. I would suggest everyone going through such issues and people ttc talk to your doctors openly and try these new ways like IUI, IVF, and surrogacy to overcome infertility.
Respond to sarahhehe
1 2 Next