My sister's baby

mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 11:07 AM - Latest reply: mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 24, 2018 at 12:14 PM
Hi, everyone! This post is about my sister who just had her baby. I'm so happy for her. Thought I would share this news with you all. She tried to conceive for a month. It is great that this happened to her so fast. Her baby girl was born a week ago. she weighs 8 lbs. Such an adorable little baby she is. Smiles a lot. Whenever I hold her it warms my heart and makes me want to have another baby. My boy is nine months old right now. I and my husband are thinking to go for baby #2. But it is just a thought. We are focussing on our boy now who is starting to walk now. I'm so happy. My life is filled with joy these days. I could not be more thankful. A couple of years ago, I was this sad soul. Now I'm happy and full of joy. I'm always going to share my happy moments with you guys. Hope you all are feeling great. See you next time. Drop your comments on my posts if you read these. I would really appreciate them.
See more 

Your reply

6 replies

jenn945 17 Posts Friday February 2, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 08:20 AM
Thank you
hey such a great news to hear!, Nothing is happier than a joy of having a baby.Her life must be complete by now.The family is nothing without a child.I have been childless and been trying for last 10 years.Really that is hard to ear and really har to cope up with.i have been craving for a child so log that i have lost the will to stay happy.I have chosen surrogacy as an option.let's see how it treats me
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 11:59 AM
Hi, Jenn. Do not lose hope okay? I have a son who I had through surrogacy too. If you have any questions or if you're confused about this in here for you. I have been through the process. It was the best decision I ever made in my entire life. We did it after trying to conceive for three years. I hope surrogacy works out for you. Keep me updated.
Respond to jenn945
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 12:41 PM
Thank you
Hey! CONGRATULATIONS to your sister! Babies are such a beautiful blessing. HAHA, I feel the same when I hold someone's baby in my arms. I myself was a very depressed person before. The arrival of my baby boy has changed my life. I hope your wish comes true. Wishing you Luck and sending baby dust your way!
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Feb 24, 2018 at 12:09 PM
Thank you so much for those kind words, Alisa. I'm so glad things are working out for all of us. I wish the same for everyone else. These babies are magical. I love my son so much. I don't want him to grow bigger. It is all happening so fast. He's so adorable.
Respond to alisa123
Angela1214 37 Posts Thursday February 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 09:11 PM
Thank you
Hey dear. Your words say it all. Becoming a mother is not merely shift of roles, it is actually the completion of womanhood. For a woman like you, who have waited for long, motherhood is a real gift. A child in the family brings the message of love and togetherness. It bonds the couple into a much stronger relationship. His smiles, his first word uttered, his first step everything is so special. Besides this joy of motherhood, you can be a real help for your sister. You can guide her about the early motherhood problems and help her take care of her newborn in a better way. I wish both of you a happy motherhood.
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Feb 24, 2018 at 12:14 PM
Yes. I totally agree with you. Thank you so much, Angela. Your kind words mean a lot. I am trying to be a good aunt. Motherhood is a beautiful experience and everyone deserves it. I wish everyone gets to experience it.
Respond to Angela1214