Journey

Francemayfield 8 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 23, 2018 Last seen - Feb 20, 2018 at 11:04 PM - Latest reply:  amelia
- Jun 25, 2018 at 02:35 PM
Hi Everyone! Today I m going to share my sister's journey with everyone. She was in my early 20s when she got married. She started trying to conceive from that time. She tried for 6 years and nothing happened. She also suffered 2 miscarriages. Her life was a mess. She was honestly dead from inside. She was so jealous and upset whenever she saw people with their children. She was like God why only me? But when I joined this forum i saw a lot of success stories around here. And i saw that she is not the only one who is facing this painful problem of infertility. But let me tell you guys i m still not going to let her give up. I will keep motivating her and will always support her. The only problem here is that she hates surrogacy i don't know why, I m her sister and I also had my both babies through surrogacy and i don't see anything bad in that. Just tell me how to convince her for this. Just please, i need your help guys.
See more 

Your reply

50 replies

jenn945 17 Posts Friday February 2, 2018Registration date February 22, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 08:24 AM
Thank you
well this is so nice of you to help your sister in such a bad time.She must be devastated by two MCs.I know it is hard to bear but with a sister like you, she must be coping it in a better way.Well, you must convince her by telling her how happy and contented you are in her life.Start by making her join these forums.Let her know by all the success stories.I am sure she will come around.Tell her how the people have lived their happy life and completed their families like that.Best of luck!.
Respond to jenn945
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 09:33 AM
Thank you
Hi dear! Well, I agree infertility has become so common now! It's the worst thing! Well, I think you should convince her first. Well, I am also having an IVF later this year at Ukraine. I don't want to have it. No one wants to have surrogacy or anything that would prevent to have a child directly. So, yeah! It's under compulsion for those who can't bear a child at their own. I think she should realize it's really worth trying. She deserves a chance to have a child of her own by anyway! I hope she get it. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2018 at 01:58 PM
Thank you
It must be hard for your sister. During such situations, a person gets cranky. Maybe she is just being stubborn. I know that you want the best for her. try to understand her situation. Make her watch some surrogacy success stories. Make her meet other happy people who have gotten children via surrogacy. She is not going to take you as an example. She must be thinking that you act all happy just in front of her. I hope that you are getting what I am saying. With time she will make up her mind. Be kind to her about the whole thing. Do not be harsh on her just because she didn't listen to you. Give her some time to think. If she's smart, she will take a good decision.
Respond to bennythegiant
Francemayfield 8 Posts Tuesday February 20, 2018Registration date February 23, 2018 Last seen - Feb 23, 2018 at 08:11 PM
Thank you
Thank you, everyone, for replying me. I just love how positive you guys are replying me. This support means a lot. I will now try again to show her some videos of this clinic where I had my surrogacy. The clinic is in Ukraine. I just hope she agrees to go for this one. I need your blessings people. Much Love!
Respond to Francemayfield
Lenda866s 17 Posts Wednesday January 31, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Feb 24, 2018 at 01:53 PM
Thank you
It is very sweet of you. Sisters are the only true supporters. She is lucky to have you. In no time she will realize that you want her good. Right now she is in the phase of denial I guess. She thinks that she will make it on her own. But a person always needs support. Without support and help from family, a person is nothing. She will start listening to you. You should not give up on her. Her weird behaviors are due to her consecutive failures. Make her meet some people who have gone through the same thing and recovered. She might get hopeful that way. Once she is fine, find her a good clinic. She will definitely find surrogacy a nice option.
Respond to Lenda866s
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Mar 23, 2018 at 10:56 AM
Thank you
Hey, there I hope you're doing good. I am extremely sad to know about your sister's current situation. A lot of people are hesitant about surrogacy. One of the reasons for it is not really having enough information about it. Ask her to read various individuals experiences on surrogacy on this forum. You can share mine as well. As when I was told by the doctors that I won't be able to conceive naturally due to complications. I was myself extremely disheartened. As it isn't easy for anyone to undergo such a situation. Then we started looking into assisted conceptions like IVF. I found a clinic abroad who did treatments like these very professionally and contacted them. They invited me over for my first consultation meeting. I was even at this point very hesitant as I didn't know what to expect. When I went there and doctors told me how surrogacy would be the only solution. I was still not sure, however, when the doctors explained the whole journey to me it was only after that. I understood everything and when was finally ready to go for it.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 12:20 PM
Thank you
Hey, I am happy for you. Sorry for your friend too. You should convince her by telling her about the advantages of surrogacy. I am also a mother and I have babies through surrogacy. I am a happy mother now. I had my surrogacy from Europe. You should tell your friend that this is the last option she has. The baby that would be given birth by surrogate would genetically belong to her. It is a safe and successful method. She should definitely give it a try.
Respond to stacyben
Thank you
Hi! Hope everyone is fine.I can totally relate to this... I have PCOS so I had a really irregular period or sometimes no period and we tried for years on our own. Went through testing the first time when I was 25 but stopped going then started going again when I was 32, went through testing and even surgery anyways long story short we were very lucky that we got pregnant with first IUI and now we have a handsome 18 months boy.Be positive.Much love
Respond to racheliqua
MaryJones998 29 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 01:35 PM
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? Great to see the love you have for your sister. I am really sorry about her mc. Surrogacy is a blessing. I had surrogacy too. It's a wonder. However, it's her choice. I hope she finds her happiness. Good luck.
Respond to MaryJones998
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Mar 27, 2018 at 11:27 AM
Thank you
Surrogacy gives the infertile people a chance to have some kids.Surrogacy is very good according to me.Surrogacy should not be banned.It is the source of happiness for many people.Surrogate moms give kids to others who are unable to have kids naturally.
For me surrogacy is the best thing in the world.i was infertile and i got my twin daughters from surrogacy.
Good luck to everyone.
Respond to Monika966
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Mar 27, 2018 at 12:16 PM
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are well. Very sorry to hear about your sister? It's a shame that she hates surrogacy. I'd very much want to ask her why. Everyone has their own opinion about things. She can feel whatever she wants to feel about surrogacy. I just want to make sure she has her facts straight. Surrogacy can really help her. I'm so sure she'll think differently when she experiences it. It would be great if you ask your sister to join this forum too. I hope she changes her mind after reading the success stories of surrogacy here. I had my son through surrogacy too. Before I had him, I used to think negatively about this concept too. But my opinions changed when I experienced it. It really came as a blessing to me. I'm so thankful to my clinic, the surrogate, and my husband. They made it possible for me.
Respond to mistygray
BarbaraHicks 33 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date June 15, 2018 Last seen - Apr 2, 2018 at 10:20 PM
Thank you
Hello.I am agreed with you.No one had survived through having a hard time.I can understand that your sister is not feeling really well.Yes, I do agree with you that there is a lot of frustration and depression without kids.It's really bad and sad to know about your sister.I also suggest you have to tell her the whole process of surrogacy.I am sure you to convince her.It's been a worth trying.Keep doing great effort and gain positive success.
Respond to BarbaraHicks
Emilykingston - Apr 4, 2018 at 02:36 PM
Thank you
I know how unbearable it becomes for a woman to see everyone having babies. It feels so empty from inside. Like a hollow ball. You said you had your babies via surrogacy? How was your experience? I am feeling the same emptiness hun. I can not have a baby naturally. I wanna consider my options now. I am open to the idea of surrogacy. I am scared though. Your expertise will mean a lot. Now, why does your sister doesn't accept it? She has a live example of the family. Have you talked to her? Is she scared too? Does she wanna carry the baby herself. If yes then she can go for IVF. It will help her too.
Respond to Emilykingston
HanRIchie 45 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Apr 5, 2018 at 09:30 PM
Thank you
I'm so sorry for your sister. I wish such a thing didn't have to exist. But it does. We just have to find our way around it now. I think surrogacy is a great option for her. I can understand if she has her doubts. But you mention you have 2 kids through it as well. She really should become open to it after that. Does she not want kids? That's the end result that matters most. I suggest you read her more success stories here. Or have her make an account as well. If nothing works, try looking into IVF? Or is that not an option for her either? I really hope she decides on something soon. I don't want her to regret. Good luck convincing!
Respond to HanRIchie
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 08:01 AM
Thank you
I have also seen infertility as a common issue. surrogacy is the most common method or way of having a child.
i was also very stressed during my first marriage as i had many complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but always resulted in miscarriage.
I'm 43 years old now.
Now i am married again and me and my husband are thinking of having of having a baby.
I guess keeping in aspects like me a woman should probably go for surrogacy method to have a baby..
We are looking for a good clinic to support us and guide us through the whole process.
We researched about a number of clinics over the web and found many good clinics as well.
You should also do research about surrogacy related clinics as well over the web and look for the best clinic.
Surrogacy is the safe and the most good method of having a baby for women like us.
Wish you a very good luck.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Nelly_J1 16 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 01:12 PM
Thank you
Yes, a lot of people dislike surrogacy. I would never understand why. I'm not surprised. The only way is to talk to her about it. Maybe we would know a valid reason why she doesn't want surrogacy. If it can get her a baby, why would she not want it? Show her our success stories, that might help.
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 02:13 PM
I'm sharing my journey of Surrogacy with you.
I'm basically from Japan we are settled in Japan from past few years.We are happily married.I'm totally infertile now as i had hysterectomy cancer and as i result i am infertile now. But my husband was there with me every time. Than we searched about surrogacy and found it best solution for us.
As Japan has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe to find our dream come true.Than we moved to Ukraine as we heard there are many good clinics regarding surrogacy in Ukraine.In Ukraine we found a clinic and consulted them.They helped us to find a good surrogate mom.Now she is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited about having two daughters.We are so thankful to the clinic.The surrogates mom are kind they let us have our dream come true.
Share your stories too
Respond to Nelly_J1
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 03:09 PM
Thank you
could I ask you she hates surrogacy but what for?
I mean there must be a certain perspective that causes hate. No one would hate her only way to conceive.
Initially, I was confused as far as this procedure was concerned. and let me say this.
the world makes all these confusions even worst.
She has to understand that there is nothing wrong. If you would be able to know the perspective of surrogates for what they are doing so, you would never question this procedure or even those surrogates.
Encourage her and make her do that. insist her to join this forum and hopefully, she would find some positivity soon.
Respond to Alana90
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 03:24 PM
Thank you
Sorry for your sister honey. Tell her to join the forum too. I am sure she will get convinced. You should also not stop the struggle. Why doesn't she think about IVF? If she wanna give birth herself. I am sure it will work for her.
Respond to Hannahdrake
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 04:39 PM
Thank you
Well dear. Her disparity is increasing day by day. She has to stop it now. Otherwise, It's going to be a big problem for her in the future. I hope you understand what I am trying to say to you. I guess you should be more worry. Counsel her out of it. It's really very difficult. I know, I can understand. Still, This has to stop sometime. Why don't now? It's just everything what is destined for us. She could go for surrogacy if that is the way for her. Try to support her all the way you can. She is really suffering we all could understand this. I hope you guys could make it.
Respond to pheobe412
shades1 15 Posts Sunday April 15, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Apr 15, 2018 at 01:53 PM
Thank you
I felt really sorry to listen about your sister. Yes she's going through a very hard time. She need your very much support. She might be thinking that why she get her babies through another woman. I think this is the reason she hates surrogacy. The ultimate solution is that you must have to get her know about surrogacy very well. She is misunderstanding something. You have to guide her about all this. As you are her sister its your responsibility to let your sister out of pain. Wish you best of luck.
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - May 13, 2018 at 03:03 AM
I was also infertile. Everytime i conceived i resulted in a miscarriage. Miscarriages are very hard to face. I have been through this and i know how it feels. You are suggesting surrogacy as a best option for her. Kindly let me know if you have direct experience with surrogacy. I am now married for the second time at the age of 43. I have decided to go for surrogacy to have a baby now. I consulted some clinics they say that i can have a baby of my own DNA. As i have some substance left in me which can be used to have a baby.
Respond to shades1
1 2 3 Next