Journey

Registration date
Tuesday February 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 23, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Gilbert_6706 - Apr 14, 2019 at 01:14 PM
Hi Everyone! Today I m going to share my sister's journey with everyone. She was in my early 20s when she got married. She started trying to conceive from that time. She tried for 6 years and nothing happened. She also suffered 2 miscarriages. Her life was a mess. She was honestly dead from inside. She was so jealous and upset whenever she saw people with their children. She was like God why only me? But when I joined this forum i saw a lot of success stories around here. And i saw that she is not the only one who is facing this painful problem of infertility. But let me tell you guys i m still not going to let her give up. I will keep motivating her and will always support her. The only problem here is that she hates surrogacy i don't know why, I m her sister and I also had my both babies through surrogacy and i don't see anything bad in that. Just tell me how to convince her for this. Just please, i need your help guys.
See more 

20/53 replies

Registration date
Sunday April 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 15, 2018
Thank you
Slt moi c’est Bradley je suis un mec et je cherche une fille tu parle français?
Respond to Bradley003
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hello.I am agreed with you.No one had survived through having a hard time.I can understand that your sister is not feeling really well.Yes, I do agree with you that there is a lot of frustration and depression without kids.It's really bad and sad to know about your sister.I also suggest you have to tell her the whole process of surrogacy.I am sure you to convince her.It's been a worth trying.Keep doing great effort and gain positive success.
Respond to Eleanor045
Thank you
Dear you should continue support your sister. As she needs everyone's support at this tough time. Dear, don’t let her lose hope. As there is always a way out from your problems. Life is the name of challenges. Just face the challenges with such a strong power that everyone appreciates you. If she can’t conceive naturally. Then don’t worry. There are many other ways too. Today, many ladies are facing the problem of infertility. Those who keep strong will get something good in future. And those who lose heart remain empty handed.
I will suggest that if she don't want to go for surrogacy. Then she should consult her doctor that either her health condition is good enough that she could start the journey of IVF. If so then she should not waste her time. And start IVF procedure. IVF has also high success rate.
Respond to tandy789
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Don't worry, it was her disparity. It comes and goes. You must have to control it in time. It is very easy. Just be with her. Tell her positive things. Make her think positive. Tell her how wrong it is to think about someone like this. Everything is going to be alright. Don't worry about anything. She'll be just fine very soon. She just needs your support.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 24, 2019
Thank you
I'm sorry about your sister's tough life. She's going through a very hard time. I wish she is able to come out of this mess. You're a great sister. Yes, you should keep motivating her and convince her for surrogacy. It is merely the best solution to beat infertility. She hates the feeling that she can't give birth herself. And also, some other woman would give birth to her baby. She's in a bad situation right now, that is why she gets annoyed fast on hearing this. You should sit and tell your experience of surrogacy to her. How the child is biologically yours no matter who gives birth to him. How surrogacy is the easiest and convenient to carry out. Make her read all the success stories of surrogacy on this forum. I hope that melts her heart. I wish her luck and happiness!
Respond to alisa123
Thank you
Hello, Francemayfield. We are grateful to you for sharing your sister’s story with us. We will try our best to pick some beneficial lines. That’s good. You should encourage her. Many people are in this way and trying their best and finally, they got their babies. Definitely, she will be having one day. Just keep your hope level high.
Everything is possible in this world.
Respond to amelia
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Francy! Hope you are in good health. So sorry to hear about your sister’s infertility problem. I am glad you are supporting her all the way. Can I ask thought, how much does your sister know about surrogacy? In most cases people who oppose surrogacy are the one either don’t know what it is or just know very little about it. I would recommend tell your sister all the pros of surrogacy and also make her believe that this is the only way for her to have a family. I am also infertile and now that I am a mother, it was all thanks to surrogacy. Surrogacy is a beautiful process. I hope you would be able to convince your sister because the end decision rests on her shoulders. I hope everything works out. Take care.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hello. I hope you are doing fine. I know your sister must be going through a though time. I am really sorry for her losses. I am glad that you are standing through her thick and thin. She needs support of her loved ones at the moment. Tell her to keep her hopes high. Don't complain with the sentence, 'why me?' Just say, 'Try me.' Surrogacy is truly a blessing in disguise. Convince her by telling how beautiful this process is. How it completed your family. How happy you feel after having your own babies.Tell her you did not have to face any complications after this. You are all satisfied. Tell her this is the only way her dream is going to come true. She can enjoy motherhood this way. All the very best to you. Take care.
Respond to sidney88
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey it is good to know how you support your sister. Surrogacy gives the infertile people a chance to have some kids.Surrogacy is very good according to me.Surrogacy should not be banned.It is the source of happiness for many people.Surrogate moms give kids to others who are unable to have kids naturally. For me surrogacy is the best thing in the world.i was infertile and i got my twin daughters from surrogacy. Good luck to her. May she have cute babies.
Respond to ellenheller
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
hey, it great that are doing this for her. convince your sister. You should have chosen surrogacy before. But I am happy that you are considering surrogacy for yourself least. I am happy with your decision. Indeed surrogacy is an amazing process for a woman like us who face miscarriages and infertility. A woman always wants her own baby. It is a successful procedure than other treatments. I think she should probably go for it as soon as possible.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, Natasha, you are a very strong person. I have been reading your posts and you have indeed been through a lot. I hope you are not taking the stress anymore. Stay more positive! I am glad your new husband and you have been researching the procedure. Surrogacy has proven to be quite successful. The clinic I am visiting operates legally and has a high success rate these are the two things which really matter. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? For me surrogacy is the best thing in the world.i was infertile and i got my twin daughters from surrogacy. You should try to convince her. Let her know what a great thing it is. Good luck.
Respond to aliceblake
Thank you
Awww! Thank you for being here. It is good to know about your sister. Congratulations. In the end, she found a way. It is nice of you and all happened by your help. Surrogacy really helps. After my five MCs, I was totally fed up with my life. My husband was going to leave me. But instead of losing hope, I decided to go for surrogacy. And now I am happy to announce that I got a surrogate son. Surrogacy proved like a blessing for me. I completed my family through surrogacy. It is just like a miracle for the intended parents. I went to Ukraine for it. It was a good experience. I wish her best of luck for her. Stay blessed and happy.
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Tuesday May 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 3, 2018
Thank you
hey there! I hope you are doing great. I am so sorry to hear your story. you should keep motivating her and ask her to join in the forum. it might help to motivate her. surrogacy is an amazing process. its a beautiful choice for women struggling with infertility. being a mother is a very beautiful feeling. I think every woman deserves to have that feeling. tell her to be strong and stay positive about everything. surrogacy is the great blessing of science. the baby is totally healthy and genetically yours. she should be totally comfortable with it. I hope everything turns out well for her.
Respond to marrie07
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your sister. I know MCs are hard to deal with. Surrogacy is a blessing. It's really a ticket to happiness. I wish you good luck. take care.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. I have also seen infertility as a common issue. surrogacy is the most common method or way of having a child. You could go for it too. The best is in Ukraine. Lots of love.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Well, best of luck to her. If she is going for surrogacy. It's going to be good for her. Just tell her to be calm and patient during the journey. Try to choose some good place with a good reputation. Everything will be taken care of then.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 15, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! It is nice of you to look out for your sister. Keep it up. Your sister has been through a lot. I'm sorry for that. But if you think that surrogacy is the only option, try your best to convince her. Take her through the process step by step. Ask her to take some tests to determine the cause. Once she knows, she'll be able to decide better. May be she needs something other than surrogacy. But whatever the case, working in a systematic way is the best thing. I hope she will understand. I hope you will be able to explain better. Good luck. May she decide the best. Best wishes.
Respond to BarbaraHicks
Registration date
Monday March 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 15, 2018
Thank you
You can tell her that it will result in a baby. The one thing she always wanted. I think it is convincing enough. For me, it would have surely worked. You can also get her husband on board with this idea. Maybe you guys can convince her better together. Good luck!
Respond to BarbaraHicks
Registration date
Tuesday June 12, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 15, 2018
Thank you
Hello Francemay. How are you doing? Sad to know about your sister's struggles. She has been through a lot. it is quite difficult to handle such a pressure. I can understand what she might be feeling. I have been there too. TTC is a tough journey. It has many ups and downs.
As you have said that you d your babies through surrogacy. You must encourage your sister as well. Tell her that it is the best option. It allows you to have your own babies. You may also introduce her to such forums. When she will get to know the success stories of people here. She might change her mind.
I wish you luck for future.
Respond to Jassiedeen01