February 23, 2018
- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Apr 14, 2019 at 01:14 PM
Hi Everyone! Today I m going to share my sister's journey with everyone. She was in my early 20s when she got married. She started trying to conceive from that time. She tried for 6 years and nothing happened. She also suffered 2 miscarriages. Her life was a mess. She was honestly dead from inside. She was so jealous and upset whenever she saw people with their children. She was like God why only me? But when I joined this forum i saw a lot of success stories around here. And i saw that she is not the only one who is facing this painful problem of infertility. But let me tell you guys i m still not going to let her give up. I will keep motivating her and will always support her. The only problem here is that she hates surrogacy i don't know why, I m her sister and I also had my both babies through surrogacy and i don't see anything bad in that. Just tell me how to convince her for this. Just please, i need your help guys.
See more 

13/53 replies

Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hello dear. tell her she has to do it. not cause of her but because of her babies. babies are such a blessing. she can only have hem due to surrogacy. she needs to take this chance in order to be a mom. tell her to think like a mom and do it to have there baby. hope this works. keep me updated. tell her its safe.
Respond to scarett9999
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Francemayfield! How are you? Hope you are in good health. You could convince your sister by telling her more about surrogacy and ask her to go to some group session regarding surrogacy so she could see for herself that It is a beautiful process. I am also infertile and have gone through surrogacy to start my family. Surrogacy is given a lot of negativity from our society since people who are not completely aware of it consider it immoral or unethical. Their ignorance is the reason behind there neglect. I advise you to educate you sister on the merits of surrogacy and to tell her how wonderful it can be for her if she applies for it. Ukraine has some of the best clinics in the world regarding surrogacy that you can check out for your sister. I wish you the best of luck.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello, well this is so nice of you to help your sister at such a bad time. She must be devastated by two MCs.I know it is hard to bear but with a sister like you, she must be coping it in a better way. Well, you must convince her by telling her how happy and contented you are in her life. Start by making her join these forums. Let her know by all the success stories. I am sure she will come around. Tell her how the people have lived their happy life and completed their families like that. Best of luck!.
Respond to ellenheller
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi, good luck with your future and many prayers. I totally agree with you. Your decision is absolutely right. Surrogacy is going to be very common these days and It's the best solution for those infertile couples, who want to have their own child but have some problems with them. Surrogacy in Ukraine is really very popular. My friend had her surrogacy done from there and now is the mother of beautiful twins. She had her surrogacy at a very affordable price. All the process of surrogacy went through smoothly without any complications. They remained in contact with their surrogate mother. Every month they received the photographs, scans, and ultrasounds of their future babies. At the time of delivery, they were at the hospital. After delivery, they received their twins. signed some documents and took them to their home. All the visa process, transportation, accommodation and medication was provided by the clinic. Now my friend is very happy. I will definitely recommend that clinic to every couple, who are have lost their hope of becoming parents. Just go for this process surrogacy and see their dreams coming true.
Respond to aliayan
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are well. Very sorry to hear about your sister? It's a shame that she hates surrogacy. I'd very much want to ask her why. Everyone has their own opinion about things. She can feel whatever she wants to feel about surrogacy. I just want to make sure she has her facts straight. Surrogacy can really help her. Surrogacy is the safe and the best method of having a baby for women like us. Wish you a very good luck.
Respond to amy
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 15, 2018
Thank you
Hi, Hope that you and your sister are fine? I am very sad to know about her infertility. It is very difficult to face. It is a dream of every woman to hold her child. Tell your sister to not lose hope. Why she hates surrogacy? I am shocked. surrogacy is last hope for her. She struggled for six years. it is very long time. Convince her to go for surrogacy. Ask her confusions. then try to answer her. Ask her to join this forum. When she will read success stories about surrogacy then she will go for it. Take good care of her. Good wishes.
Respond to tressalee
Thank you
France Mayfield, I am feeling sorry for your sister. I also think that infertility is very common nowadays. It’s the issue of every lady. Why your sister hates surrogacy so much. You should understand her that it’s a great blessing buddy. But everyone has its own specialty. I will suggest her to join IVF. I am also sharing a link with you. here is its procedure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK_L2ctEIzE see it carefully.
Respond to amelia
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
There are still people present who are trapped in the myths associated with the process. Honestly, speaking it is really important that she herself opts for it. Don't force her into it. The clinic I am visiting for a different process has posted videos on this topic. I would suggest that you recommend them to her. The step by step process will really help her understand what the process looks like. Many people are very confused about the process as a whole. Sending baby dust to her.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, honey. This is a fantastic story. I'm really happy for you, honey. It's amazing to see things working out for you. You should use your story to motivate her. I hope you manage to do it. She deserves the best to work out.
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! I hope you are doing well. So your sister went through two miscarriages. That is a hard thing to deal with. She should join these forums. It will be healthy for her to be with people who are experiencing the same things. Support can help a lot in this journey.
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear about your sister's journey. This must be really hard for her. I can totally understand that. However, dont worry I am sure things will get better. I would honestly advise that you take her to a good clinic. Ask them about IVF with DE. I think that might work for her. However, I am not really a doctor and thus would say that make sure to visit the right doctor.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I hope things get better for you and your sister. Dont worry! Just stay positive and strong. I dont understand why people are against the idea of surrogacy. I honestly think it is amazing! A lot of my friends have been able to fight through infertility because of it. Even I myself have decided that if I am unable to conceive otherwise then I would opt for surrogacy. However, the clinic I am visiting has told me that I am a potential candidate for IVF. Therefore, the process is going to start now. They have given me the injections. I will start with the shots tomorrow. Really scared but if its worth it then I am willing to go forward with it. Really hoping for the best. Good luck to you and your sister. I think she should really look into this treatment and visit a good clinic.
Respond to Gilbert_6706