Help me guys(ivf)

Lenda866s 17 Posts Wednesday January 31, 2018Registration date February 24, 2018 Last seen - Feb 24, 2018 at 02:40 PM - Latest reply:  linx_MK
- Jul 13, 2018 at 06:42 AM
hey there folks.I come to you guys extremely confused about life choices.My name is Klina and I am a 28-year-old woman.I have dealt with infertility as life has dealt it to me.Let me just say that I wasn't always infertile.In fact, back in 2016, I was 14 weeks pregnant before getting into a road accident.The road accident left me completely broken inside and out.I had lost all hope of having a family of my own.Although I am doing much better now I am still confused as to where to take this issue of infertility.A little detail about me is the doctors had to remove my ovaries and tubes because of the damage they took.I think I can still go for IVF but I doubt I would make a strong candidate for it.I wanted to start this post to reach out to other women who may have dealt with the same issue.IVF is clearly the easier way out here but if it fails I will be going for surrogacy abroad.I mean, after all, I've been through I just can't afford the surrogacy here.Thank you in advance you guys and take care of yourself.Much love to you all and baby dust at your doorsteps.
See more 

Your reply

36 replies

camela007 3 Posts Sunday February 25, 2018Registration date February 28, 2018 Last seen - Feb 26, 2018 at 09:45 AM
Thank you
dear lends.You are such a strong woman.Going through all of this.MC is something not everybody could bear that easily.It must have caused you much ain.But you sound so good.I am happy to see that.Well you are right.IVFs may sound more attractive.They may look easier but believe me.I am talking from an experience of my own.They are not that easy.They are just a headache for you.Each new cycle is a big tension.So i am a big yes for surrogacy.You have made a good decision at the right time.i am myself going abroad for that hopefully, they will treat me well.I have a friend who had been through all twice so let's hope they serve me good as well.We can call each other sisters now.As we are starting the journey together.Well, best of luck for that.Wish me luck too.
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 11:42 AM
Well, yeah! You should go for that! It's a great procedure to go with. Recently, my DH's colleague just had her surrogacy at a clinic in Ukraine. They were satisfied with it as their family obstetrician referred them and they even had successful attempt...They didn't want to have in the USA though. You should also see what's better for you. xx
Respond to camela007
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 12:03 PM
Thank you
Thank you for sharing your story. It is a constant fight and struggle to find a perfect clinic and the right treatment. The reason why I liked the clinic I have been visiting. They before suggesting any treatment or any medication first did my tests. The tests were done by extremely qualified doctors. This was really nice of them and the first meeting was done for free as well. Anyways, they did my tests and then deduced the most suitable process for me. Yes, one of the really big reasons for coming aboard to a clinic was the quality and the price is less as compared to other.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
FloraBiber 19 Posts Monday February 5, 2018Registration date February 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 01:01 PM
Thank you
Hey there. I really empathize with you for all you have been through. I am really sad to know about your loss. Losing a baby leaves you shattered. It is a loss which is completely unbearable.
But here you are a strong lady, trying to find some solution. I would like to share my knowledge about IVF.
It is a process which allows you to have your own baby. It involves in-vitro fertilization. After the fertilization of your eggs and sperms, they are transferred into your uterus. It has a high success rate.
You don't need to worry about this process. It is quite a friendly process. You can also opt for donor's eggs if you have a problem with yours.
I hope you visit some experienced doctor and find some solution soon. Hoping to hear more from you.
Wishing you luck and success in future. Fingers crossed for you.
Respond to FloraBiber
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 02:58 PM
Thank you
Hey Klina! I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's a tough time for you. You really need motivation. But hey? Never lose hope. You have to stay strong! I would advise you to research the clinics who have high success rates of the IVF treatment. This is essential. Sometimes, IVF is a better option. It actually depends on your body and it's ability and your age of course. Surrogacy, on the other hand, is literally the best option. I would say that you should skip the IVF, and directly opt for surrogacy. I know many women who have had their babies through surrogacy. Try Ukraine for it. They offer amazing services at very reasonable prices. I really wish you find a solution to your problem. I wish you luck and happiness! Stay Blessed.
Respond to alisa123
bennythegiant 21 Posts Saturday February 3, 2018Registration date March 5, 2018 Last seen - Feb 27, 2018 at 09:59 PM
Thank you
Hey, I respect your decision. I am sorry for your loss. The things that happened to you are awful. I don't know how you got over the pain. It takes a lot of courage. Your strong attitude in life will really help you out. IVF might help you. If you get it done from a nice clinic. try out IVF first. If that doesn't work then surrogacy is a nice option. And you are right about it being cheaper abroad.I think you have done your research. Try out clinics in Eastern Europe. They also offer packages that are affordable. They also have the best teams of doctors.
Respond to bennythegiant
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 04:36 AM
Thank you
first of all don't get nervous at all its completely fine, You are at the age where you are having this is a great blessing for you but you seemed worried, Just keep yourself calm because it has a high rate of success and it is process that is not new and many women used it and can tell you about its pros, It's not just as good with its high success rate but also it has a very successful procedure for diagnosing the basic problems of fertilization and not even that when you've been stimulated IVF than you can store your unused embryos in case of retry or anything like that, so it's a great process, way to go, You are going to be just fine. Just take the diet properly try to take healthy diet , and try to avoid hot diet which gives more warmth to the body like try to ignore fish for sometime if you like it and that's all and when you see the baby, it's just going to worth it.
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 07:06 AM
I don't know much about IVF.But i have researched alot about surrogacy.
I'm looking for surrogacy as i have no other options left of having a baby.
I had may complications while getting pregnant.I conceived for 3 times but had miscarriages.
Now i am going to be married at 43 years.At this age i'm sure i can't have a baby off my own.So i am going for surrogacy.
Every day while watching this kind of beautiful stories i think i should have all this one day.
Good Luck everyone.
Respond to pheobe412
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 07:54 AM
Thank you
Surrogacy has been a good thing for me after all.I read about surrogacy alot.I heard people talking about it mostly on the forums or on different social platforms.
I had hystrestomy cancer.I am cancer free but i can't be a mom anymore.I was ver upset and stressed.But my husband was there to support me.He assured me that he will do everything to have us a baby.
So we came to know about surrogacy.Firstly we both searched about surrogacy we understood every aspect of surrogacy.Than we moved to Europe from Japan.Japan has banned surrogacy totally so we moved.We stayed in Europe for 4 months and consulted some clinics too.
but due to several reasons my husband was not very satisfied.Then we moved to Ukraine.We heard from many people about many clincis in Ukraine.Ukraine is very popular as per surrogacy.In Ukraine we contacted a clinic and than the clinic started our journey of surrogacy.
Now the surrogate mother is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited to have our own babies now.
Respond to Monika966
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Apr 6, 2018 at 11:10 AM
Thank you
Hey, I am so sorry for you. I am sorry that you miscarried the baby. I know it's not easy to lose your unborn baby. But it's in fate. You cannot change it. I had 3 miscarriages in the start of my happy married life. After that, I was not able to conceive. I was so upset that I usually say that why me. It was so heartbreaking. But I made my mind to go for some unnatural ways. I knew that I was facing infertility. I went for the treatment too but it failed. In the end, we decided to go for surrogacy. I was doubtful but it was my last hope. I went for it to Europe and after the long journey, I had a baby. I am planning to have another baby.
Respond to stacyben
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Apr 11, 2018 at 09:48 AM
Thank you
Hey there, so sorry to learn of your accident. Accidents are such unexpected things that change the whole life in seconds. My heartiest sympathies are with you. I felt deep grief after listening to your miscarriage. Well, having children is one of the biggest desire of a woman. For having them, she can go to any level. Life is like a burning hell dear. You have to go through it to reach the heavens. You are an optimistic and wise lady. I’m sure about you that you will cope with it. I think you should go surrogacy first instead of IVF. IVF is a chemical pregnancy and success chances are very rare in IVF. IVF requires a lot of effort and struggle. Both physical and mental health is required for it. While surrogacy is quite simple and success chances in surrogacy are high too. many clinics are offering unlimited tries of surrogacy at a very feasible price. now, it’s up to you what you opt for you. Best Wishes!
Respond to nur_atikson
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Apr 11, 2018 at 01:07 PM
Thank you
Hey there. I hope you're holding up well. I feel awful reading your story. The great thing is that you didn't lose hope. It's very easy to simply give up. It's an easy way out. Which is why it's amazing that you made the sensible decision. You have various options. There's IVF and there's surrogacy as well. If I were you, I wouldn't personally go for IVF. If you can afford surrogacy, then there's no reason not to go for it, straightaway. No need to take a risk with IVF, before that. Surrogacy is far safer. It also is the perfect option for you. Good luck with whatever you decide. Lots of love.
Respond to claudiopeters
Sarahsth28 19 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 9, 2018 Last seen - Apr 12, 2018 at 02:48 PM
Thank you
Hey Lenda, you have been pretty strong and determined for what you have dreamt. Sorry for your loss, indeed the eternal loss. But the good thing is that you didn't stop trying. Go with your instincts. Whatever suits your condition. Good Luck!!
Respond to Sarahsth28
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Apr 21, 2018 at 12:31 PM
Thank you
hey! just calm down! just have a feeling like everything is fine.
It's just so sad what you had been through, but you have to stay positive.
you are strong! you have the road to follow and for sure soon you would find your success nearby.
the way you shared your observations and plans this seems that you are much determined towards what you really want to do.
and that's the single thing that is required in infertility journey.
you got to be determined about never to lose hope. and keep on trying.
the way you said that IVF is first one and there might be surrogacy,
you are quite ready for all the things to come.
great women you are.
go with whatever you want.
just never lose your hope.
and the world is yours.
love.
Respond to Alana90
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Apr 23, 2018 at 10:45 AM
Thank you
I am very sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you are well now. Honey I know it is easy to say that everything will be fine. It is very difficult to bear the pain. The depression that comes along. You must be a strong woman. Now you mentioned about IVF. Yes, it a great way to have a baby. Even I dont think it will suit you though. I mean you are physically weak. You are emotionally drained. It will further take away all the energy. Surrogacy can help you though. I have Europe is affordable.Check out clinics there. I am sure you'll find a suitable clinic for yourself. Best of luck and load of love to you.
Respond to Hannahdrake
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - May 19, 2018 at 11:55 AM
Thank you
Hey Klina! Just read your entire post. So, sorry for the tough situation you're in. So, yeah! Wish you all the best! I'm also having an IVF this year. Yes! As per your case, you're making an excellent choice. So, yeah! Wish you all the best! xoxo
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Jun 5, 2018 at 12:01 PM
Surrogacy gives the infertile people a chance to have some kids.Surrogacy is very good according to me.Surrogacy should not be banned.It is the source of happiness for many people.Surrogate moms give kids to others who are unable to have kids naturally.
For me surrogacy is the best thing in the world.i was infertile and i got my twin daughters from surrogacy.
Good luck to everyone.
Respond to SashaMarcus
Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 5, 2018 at 06:15 AM
Thank you
Hi Lenda! Hope you are in good health. So sorry to hear about your accident and your surgery. My prayers are with you. However, I must advise you not to go for IVF instead go for surrogacy. IVF might not be successful for your condition and does not have a guarantee of success. Surrogacy is a sure shot and works every time. I just don’t want to suffer through the pain of IVF without being successful. That being said I wish you the best of luck. I hope you get to have a baby soon.
Respond to Oliviasmit
mistygray 130 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 14, 2018 Last seen - Jun 7, 2018 at 05:58 AM
Thank you
Hi. How are you? You don't have to worry about this at all. You can go to this place I know of, where surrogacy and IVF, both are done at a very affordable rate. I really hope IVF works for you. If it doesn't, you can still go for surrogacy from the same place. Best of luck.
Respond to mistygray
ellenheller 35 Posts Thursday June 7, 2018Registration date June 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 7, 2018 at 06:12 AM
Thank you
I hope you’re doing fine. I’m sorry about your infertility. It is the worst thing a person can suffer from. So, researching is a very good step to take before starting off with anything. IVF is a very painful procedure. One must be satisfied before taking a decision. For unexplained infertility, IVF may work the best. Honestly, IVF has pretty high success rates. You just have to choose a well-reputed clinic for your process. I am infertile, and I had my daughter through an IVF process. It feels like a natural pregnancy. I had to face 2 failed attempts at IVF first, then at the third attempt, I was successful. A lot of strength and patience is required. Never lose hope or give up. If you have any questions, you can ask me. All the very best!
Respond to ellenheller
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 7, 2018 at 11:40 AM
Thank you
Hey! I am really happy for you. You are taking the right decision of choosing Surrogacy. It is a great blessing for a woman to have babies. Every woman wishes to have babies of their own nature but sometimes it is not in luck. I was one of them. I had Cervix Incompetence disease and then I came to know that I am facing infertility. I was so devastated and depressed. I was so upset that I thought that I can never be a mother. One of my friend suggested that you should go for surrogacy.I discussed with my husband. We both were agreed because we really wished to become parents. We went to the suggested clinic .We told them our complications on Email. So we went there and they already found surrogate for us. She was matched with our requirements. I was happy with all the things that were going on. She gave birth to a baby girl that belonged genetically to me.I never thought of becoming mother but Surrogacy gave me a hope. I am enjoying motherhood now. Best wishes to you.
Respond to Sabera28
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 7, 2018 at 02:24 PM
Thank you
You should go for surrogacy. You must be a strong woman. Now you mentioned about IVF. Yes, it a great way to have a baby. Even I don't think it will suit you though. I mean you are physically weak. You are emotionally drained. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - Jun 7, 2018 at 03:44 PM
Thank you
IVF also didn't brought any luck for me. I went through different cycles of IVF but nothing positive. Before IVF i also tried IUI but there was also no luck there for me as well. Than we came to know about surrogacy. Many people around me keep talking of it. So i was curious whats the success rate if this method? So i joined different forums to know more about it. Here on forums many people are talking about it. Many people are sharing their success stories at different clinics. From the peoples journeys i learnt alot about surrogacy. People are mostly talking about the best clinics regarding surrogacy. People share their experiences about different clinics. I learn from their experiences. I have also decided that i will go for surrogacy. I have told my husband about it and he is positive too about this. Bulgaria is not allowing surrogacy. So probably we will move to Ukraine.
Respond to Silvija2020
1 2 Next