IVF advie

Helen_75 1 Posts Thursday March 8, 2018Registration date March 8, 2018 Last seen - Mar 8, 2018 at 06:06 PM - Latest reply:  Nelly_J1
- Apr 17, 2018 at 01:03 PM
Hello! I hope that somebody can give me some advice. You know, my spouse and I have always wanted to have a baby. We have been trying to for a long time. But it wasn’t a success. That is why we decided to turn to a doctor. It turned out, that I had some problems with my health. That is why I can’t have my own children. We were really frustrated. But it was really important not to give up. First, we were thinking about adoption. But I also knew that surrogacy is one more way that I can choose. I liked this idea more. My spouse also really wanted to try it. But then we learned about IVF. We find out that it was even better. So, we started to search for information about IVF. We found out, that the procedure was really the best way for us. We decided to try. But we still have some questions. That is why I want to ask you for advice. Maybe there are people who can help me. If you know something about IVF or turned to it, please share your experience. I would be glad to learn just everything about it. Of course, I have some questions. First of all, where should I start? What clinic should I choose? I also want to know a bit more about it in general. Is there something really important about it? Please, answer my questions. Your help is really needed.
See more 

Your reply

27 replies

SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Mar 9, 2018 at 09:16 AM
Thank you
Hi Helen! Well, yes! I think you're having a really suitable idea for you. I'm also an infertile woman, I have this PCOS! So, yeah! that is why I'm opting for an IVF later this year at a repro center in Ukraine. But, listen dear! I think you should know what you're dealing with. Because that'll help you better in choosing that what's better for you. Either the IVF or surrogacy! I think first you should get diagnosed? Or if you do! Then share it with us! Also, ask your Obstetrician that what he would recommend for you.
gia9 37 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date July 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 18, 2018 at 04:44 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your PCOS and your struggle with getting pregnant. It's good that you've emphasized on the diagnosis part as it's very important to know the cause of infertility before planning on an aided fertility procedure. I'm happy that you found a suitable clinic which perhaps looks promising and can get you pregnant. Wish you all the luck in the world for success! Sending baby dust!
Respond to SashaMarcus
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Mar 9, 2018 at 11:41 AM
Thank you
Hey there, Helen, I hope you're doing good. I being in the same boat can totally understand how difficult it can get. Especially when you're told you won't be able to conceive naturally. I initially to wanted to go for IVF. So my first step definitely was to find a good clinic. I knew that if I got it from hometown I'll have to pay a huge sum of bill. As insurance won't cover my treatment and I didn't want this to be a burden. As IVF cycles can fail and thus there is no guarantee. Anyways, it was through this forum and I remember I was also watching videos and came across a clinic abroad. They were doing the same treatment excellently. I got in touch with them and was cordially invited to their clinic for the first initial meeting. That was going to be for free along with the accommodation. I was pleased to visit the doctor however, I was told that IVF won't work in my condition and would probably disappoint me. So I had to go for surrogacy. I think therefore your first step should be to confirm that IVF is suitable for you or not. Best of luck sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 11, 2018 at 10:59 AM
Thank you
Hi there Helen! I feel sorry for you, dear. Infertility is very common nowadays and it's very disturbing. I am also infertile, so I know it feels terrible to know that you can't give birth. Well, by knowing your situation, I think you may have success in the IVF treatment. I also had IVF, but I failed multiple times because of my weak body. Your body may be able to conceive of it but mine did not. So I had to go for surrogacy. If you can bear the expenses of the IVF treatment and if you fail, then going for surrogacy, only then you should take the risk.
I would suggest you should research clinics in eastern Europe. I've heard many positive reviews about them. They're cheap and have high success rates. I wish you luck and happiness.You deserve to become a mother. May the odds be ever in your favor!
Respond to alisa123
Thank you
Helen, first of all, I want to say sorry for your loss. It’s a heart touching moments when you got this news that you can’t conceive naturally. Not a single woman wants to have an artificial pregnancy. Because it cost too much of your money and time. So most probably IVF+ Surrogacy is becoming more popular. You can go through it. better chance to test this stage if you are really interested to have. Wishing you all the best.
Respond to Relax
Haley748 6 Posts Friday March 9, 2018Registration date March 13, 2018 Last seen - Mar 11, 2018 at 11:56 PM
Thank you
Hi there. Hope you're doing fine. I am so sorry to hear about that. I've been through surrogacy so I can totally explain you the process. So, I had 2 miscarriages and after that, I was declared infertile. Initially, it was very hard for me. Then I and my husband decided to go for surrogacy. We didn't have a lot of money and all the clinics in the US were quite expensive. But we were desperate for a baby. So we did research and asked from our family and friends. During that process, we came to this clinic in Ukraine. We decided to give it a visit. The doctors were so professional. They explained to us how the whole process. Even the surrogate match was provided by them. And it was their guarantee that the surrogate won't take the baby. And it would go with us. I personally had a great experience. If you want further details you can DM me. Best of luck to you and your husband.
z
Respond to Haley748
sophia098 6 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date March 17, 2018 Last seen - Mar 13, 2018 at 11:30 AM
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are doing fine. I would prefer you surrogacy. After a year of my marriage, I came to know that I cannot conceive a child. We were so disappointed and frustrated. At that time I just gave up. But after that, someone suggested us surrogacy. I am not against IVF. IVF is a painful procedure and it doesn't have much success rate. People are not well aware of surrogacy. But IVF is 100% in most of the cases. In surrogacy clinic offer donor eggs and they fertilize it with husbands sperm. Through surrogacy, you can have your own children. You can visit a clinic in Ukraine where I went for surrogacy. Hope this would work.
Respond to sophia098
MaryJones998 29 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Mar 13, 2018 at 01:05 PM
Thank you
Hi there. I hope you are doing well. I am really sorry to hear about your health condition. it breaks my heart when people have to go through it. I know the feeling. The reason is that I have gone through it as well. It's best that you don't lose hope and keep trying. Science has advanced a lot. IVF and surrogacy are the best options. There are many good clinics. I have heard about clinics in Ukraine a lot. It's better that you do your research there. Maybe you'll get something good. I wish everything works out for you. Wishing you good luck.
Respond to MaryJones998
DeniseCastaneda 13 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date April 1, 2018 Last seen - Mar 24, 2018 at 12:12 AM
Thank you
Hey there, how are you doing? I hope everything is going fine. I am really sorry to know about you. It is heart-wracking to know that you cannot conceive naturally.
But I am glad that you are trying hard. You are a strong person, I must say. About IVF, I would like to tell you that I went for it. IVF is the process in which they keep your eggs and sperms outside your body. Under special circumstances, the fertilization process is observed. After the fertilization, it is transferred back to your uterus. It is quite a safe and friendly procedure. It has a high success rate. You can also opt for donor's eggs. Just in case you have some problem with yours.
IVF was a success for me. I have a seven months old baby because of it. It was a nice experience overall.
Hope you will be fine soon. Lots of love and luck to you.
Respond to DeniseCastaneda
HanRIchie 45 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 04:44 AM
Thank you
Hi there! I'm sorry you're facing troubles TTC. However, you're on the right track. Surrogacy is a great option. I went for it myself. But, if IVF works out for you that might be even better. That way you can carry the baby yourself! For clinic searching, I'd recommend the one I went to. It was in Europe. It's a lot more reasonable than many and I had a great experience with them. I'm sure you'll agree! Also, I remember it offered unlimited tries til success for IVF. What more could one want? Good luck with everything! :)
Respond to HanRIchie
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 08:13 AM
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are well. I hope I can help you. IVF works best for people who have a problem with the fertilization of eggs. A friend of mine is suffering from PCOS. Her doctor suggested IVF for her. She is going to start her cycle next month. These processes can get very expensive. So, we have decided to go to Europe for her procedure. In Europe, fertility clinics are comparatively very affordable. You should look into it. You can contact the clinic and they will further guide you through the procedure. Hopefully, IVF will workout for you. Just don't rush into anything. Make sure the fertility clinic you choose is a reliable one. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 09:01 AM
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? Firstly, I'm really sorry for your loss. Infertility sucks. It's so hard to live with it. As for the best way to have kids, well, you have to start by checking what the problem is, with you. If you're infertile then IVF isn't the right option for you. Surrogacy is a far better option in your case. It'd work even if you're infertile. It is slightly expensive. However, it is a much safer option. Low-risk as well. Take your time before making any decision. You did the right thing by asking on this forum. Everyone wants to help here. Hopefully whatever you choose, works out for you.
Respond to claudiopeters
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 04:35 AM
Thank you
It's going to be alright and yes it's a great procedure and over 8000 women in United states can get pregnant by using donor eggs it is very helpful for many people and going to be effective for you as well and with no offense it is the procedure for the women who are more than 42 and trying to have their first baby now, You are completely fine by doing this and if this is going to make you a mother than it is worth it. Using donor egg is now been easy these days very much easy from before because of the egg freezing technology and even sperm banks or fertility clinics even have the samples for using it and it's a very much effective way. Use it and try to stay positive because if you have hope you have everything, and when you don't have anything at least you have your hope with you. So never lose hope and try it.
Respond to pheobe412
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 04:43 AM
Thank you
This platform here is exactly for the things like this, We are all gathered here to help each other on their problems. I totally agree with you on your matter sometimes we have to stop talking to our closed ones because they are looking us with regret and that is not what we wanted at that time and that is just falling us apart, don't worry we've all been there. The problem you stated is just you are getting nervous just give it some time it'll give you a great result. you are injected with Pregnyl 5000 and it didn't show you any result but that is not the end and please take it as an advice but chose one doctor and let him treat you up, don't change doctors time by the time it's not helpful.
Respond to pheobe412
tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 02:12 AM
Thank you
Dear, don’t lose hope. As there is always a way out from your problems. Life is the name of challenges. Just face the challenges with such a strong power that everyone appreciates you. My advise is that whatever decision you are gonna take, do proper research on it. Then consult with doctors. And have faith on God. Good luck!
Respond to tandy789
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 12:20 PM
Thank you
Hey! IVF is an amazing process to have babies. but this failed in my case. I was not able to conceive for many years I mean 4 years. I went to IVF but no luck. Then I was so broken because I wanted a baby badly. I came to know about surrogacy from a friend. I made my mind and asked my husband. He was agreed to it. In the end, we decided to go to the same clinic in Europe where my friend went. So after a long wait, we had a baby. I am so happy and I would suggest you the same.
Respond to stacyben
scarett9999 66 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 02:59 PM
Thank you
hello. both the processes are equally good. depends on your condition. the doctor would be able to suggest you wisely. you can go to the clinic in Ukraine. my sister is under procedure there for surrogacy. we are fully in hope of success.
Respond to scarett9999
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 05:53 PM
Thank you
Hey there Helen. Really glad that you are going for IVF. IVF is a very good option. I have seen many people enjoy the experience. I wish you good luck. I hope it works for you. Just be strong. I have a lot of faith in it. Good luck. Take care.
Respond to BellaJones998
Selina004 3 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date April 16, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 10:44 PM
Thank you
Hi everybody.So sorry to hear that you have this tough time.I can understand your condition.It's really tough to bear this frustrating situation.I think nothing is bad as compared to that condition.I am also facing this horrible situation last year.Life is so dry and incomplete without kids.At last, after a long-suffering, I had my baby through IVF.It's a world great blessing for me.
Respond to Selina004
Nicolebill123 29 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Apr 15, 2018 at 01:22 PM
Thank you
IVF is a safe process. it is like normal pregnancy after the procedure. I think if you have taken a decision about it then you should go for it. I hope everything gets well in your favor. You should be ready for the failures as well. It is difficult to get success in the first attempt. I wish you the best in future.
Respond to Nicolebill123
shades1 15 Posts Sunday April 15, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Apr 15, 2018 at 01:48 PM
Thank you
Hello dear, I am really sorry to hear about your condition. You are going through a really hard time. Its one of the worst feeling one can go through. But this time is not to repent and blame your luck. There are many options through which you can have bay. As you are choosing IVF I may tell you that first you must research about it. Its really painful process and you must know its consequences. You must have to consult with your doctor and other people and try to get their opinion about it. I think you must go for surrogacy. Its one the safest and guaranteed method. It doesn't involves that pain which you have to feel with IVF. In surrogacy you can have your own child just by donating your eggs which have to be placed in the surrogate mother. This method I think is the best treatment. There are many verified clinics offering surrogacy. You must research and get knowledge about them and then go for a decision.
Respond to shades1
1 2 Next