Surrogacy and Miscarriages

NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Mar 16, 2018 at 11:37 AM - Latest reply:  Messiam
- Oct 15, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Hello!
Thrice i had conceived and thrice i had gone through miscarriages at different stages.
I am married for the second time and i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy method to have a baby of our own.
We both have some biological substance left which can make our own child in someone's other womb without having her biological impacts on our child.
The consultant has given us a detail of this issue in every aspect.
So now me and my husband are looking for a surrogate to raise our child in her womb.
We have contacted a clinic for this issue and they are helping us in each and every stage,
I had many complications with my pregnancies in my first marriage everytime i conceived miscarriage happened.
They let us meet with the other couples who are raising babies via surrogacy method too.
The couples feedback is so satisfying about the clinic that we are now ready to go for surrogacy.
The clinic says that the surrogate should be good physically and should be perfectly alright.
The clinic has also its own many surrogates but they are looking the best one for us.
The clinic has a number of surrogates who are willing to raise our child in their womb.
The clinic says that they will go through extensive tests methods to clear all the reports of surrogate so that we don't have any problems later on.
If someone has experience in this surrogacy please let us know.
Thanks
See more 

Your reply

69 replies

SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Updated by SashaMarcus on 17/03/18 at 12:43 PM
Thank you
Hi there! How are you holding up dear? I hope you're doing fine while reading this...well, I think you should go to a clinic or center who could provide a surrogate at her own...Last year my cousin sister had her procedure at a clinic in Ukraine. The clinic arranged all of it! I think doing on your own won't be fine or convenient for you guys. She had her successful procedure there. She didn't have to manage even a single thing on her own...So, yes! That's a way now! I think you guys should really start thinking again stuff...Still, wish you all the best on your journey. xx
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 09:22 AM
She is holding her idea of surrogacy.
Surrogacy is very suitable for her.
I'm from Japan.We moved to Europe to find our heaven.
Surrogacy is ban in Japan.And i'm infertile due to some cancer reasons. So we moved to Europe to find surrogacy related clinics. We consulted many clinics in Europe. Than we came to know about clinics in Ukraine and we moved to Ukraine.
In ukraine we found a very good clinic.
Now we are having twins with the help of this clinic.The clinic gave us a very good surrogate mom.With the help of that mom we are having our two twin daughters.
We are so excited and happy.
Feedback and suggestions much admired.
Respond to SashaMarcus
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Mar 19, 2018 at 04:21 AM
Thank you
Hey, there I hope you're doing good. Best of luck for your surrogacy procedure I think it is the most successful treatment being done in the current time. The clinic I am visiting for the process has soo many people who are getting this procedure done. It feels wonderful to see them become parents. My journey of surrogacy so far is going amazing. Yes, the clinic does have a very systematic system and it is honestly great. The surrogates are chosen after a medical test and once they conceive the clinic takes extreme care. They are called for checkups and it is ensured that they are having a right diet. Feel free to ask more specific questions so that I am able to help you.
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Mar 24, 2018 at 01:22 PM
Thank you Alessia!
Hi!
I find a good clinic as a good surrogacy record and a positive review too.
So for now i have convinced my husband to go for surrogacy and he is ready too.
I also had many complication regarding pregnancy during my first marriage regarding pregnancy.
Now i am married for the second time and having a child from my own womb doesn’t seems to be easy keeping in mind the previous complications in my first marriage.
So now i am going for the surrogacy option as their is no other way to have a baby of my own.
I also contacted a clinic for surrogacy method and they responded very well to my questions.
I suggest you to go for this clinic and at least you should contact them and share your problem with them so that they can propose a better solution for you.
As they suggested surrogacy option for us.
Some clinics are very good clinic regarding surrogacy as i’m sharing my experience with all of you.
And i have to go through very hard time like i conceived for three times.
But miscarriage was in fate every time i conceived.
I consulted a clinic regarding surrogacy they provided me a positive feedback.
Now they are looking for a good woman for our baby who can carry our baby in her womb for 9 months.
They will find a good female with all clear tests so that we don’t have to face any issue later.
But i am worried about somethings also.
But that doesn’t matter as we don’t have any other option left for us.
Positive feedback will be appreciated. Thanks
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Mar 27, 2018 at 11:39 AM
Hey, Natasha, I hope you're doing good. I am extremely sorry to hear about the tough times. I am sure it wouldn't have been easy. As I myself am in the process for a very long time. Therefore, I can understand how hard it would have been on you. Surrogacy has given hope to people like you and me. I to have opted for the process. So far I am extremely happy with it. For me, the financial issue was also a thing that I had to consider. Therefore, when I came across a clinic abroad which offered an economic package. I was over and above the moon. I think it is extremely important to do your research as well. I watched their videos and attended their online meetings. I am so glad that I came across them. Since they are operating at a very professional level.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
amanda280 37 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 19, 2018 at 07:54 AM
Thank you
Hi, Natasha! I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I know it's very hard for you. You must have gone through a lot. I've had one MC. I felt like my world has ended. But I never lost my hope. And you should not too. You've been thinking very right about surrogacy. It is the best way to have a child. You must go for it. Keep updating us. Much love!
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Apr 16, 2018 at 02:20 AM
Thanks amanda for your kind support. Yes i am going for surrogacy. You already know that i had 3 miscarriages from my first marriage. I am tired of trying again and again as i already had done it many times. I have many complications. Getting pregnant was never an easy task for me. Number of complications regarding my pregnancies make me tired. So i have decided to go for surrogacy now. I read alot about it on forums people are going for surrogacy from different states. I've gathered alot of information from these forums about surrogacy. I am now asking my husband to go for the surrogacy. He will be ready soon as he also wants a baby. This is now my second marriage. From first marriage i had no baby as i told you before.
Do you know some good clinics regarding surrogacy? Do you have some personal experience about surrogacy? If you have tell me i'll be waiting.
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen > NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Oct 13, 2018 at 05:11 PM
It is great that you decided to talk about this. I hope you feel better after opening up. Surrogacy is a great process. I would suggest for you to visit a clinic that is known for the process. I myself am visiting a clinic for surrogacy. They know what they are doing due to which I am extremely satisfied. So far everything is going great. If you need any help do let me know.
Respond to amanda280
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Mar 19, 2018 at 11:16 AM
Thank you
Actually we were from Japan.But Japan has banned Surrogacy.So we moved to Europe insearch of surrogacy.So that we can have our own kids.
We consulted a number of clinics but my husband wasn't satisfied by the clinics.Now we have moved to Ukraine to find good clinics.
I had hysterectomy cancer as a result i was infertile for life.
So we moved to europe to find good clinics regarding surrogacy.
We found a clinic here which is very good.We are in contact with the clinic soon we will have an appointment with them.
Please share your experience with
Respond to Monika966
HanRIchie 45 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Mar 21, 2018 at 10:07 AM
Thank you
Hi! It's amazing how far science has gone, isn't it? I'm so thankful surrogacy is an option for people like us. It has given me the best gift. My little girl. I tried out a clinic in Europe. It offered great services. I'm forever thankful. It's good you've found a good one too. I wish you all the best!
Respond to HanRIchie
DeniseCastaneda 13 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date April 1, 2018 Last seen - Mar 24, 2018 at 12:11 AM
Thank you
Hey there! Good luck with your process. I hope you make it. Surrogacy is a great process. You will get helped for sure. Good luck dear. Keep us updated. Much love!
Respond to DeniseCastaneda
Thank you
HI there!I am sorry for your being disappointed. Oh, my dear look at your age and you are talking about some other treatment. It is normal duration of a pregnancy test. According to science terms, it takes about 7 days after your ovulation. When you conceive sperms transfer into your uterus and attach with ovaries and make an embryo. This process completes within more than 7 days. That’s why doctors prefer to have test after a week of your due. If you get one line, they should be made another test on another day. After that, if you get negative then it’s a matter to ponder over it. My suggestion is to visit your doctor. She will make some test and give you a more brief description of it. Then she will suggest you some pills. You should take those pills and remain busy in your regular life. Just ignore this phenomenon for some time from your brain. After making your mindset you will be ready with new zeal and new hope. so it’s better than to go infertility treatments. Wait for natural birth is suitable as compared to the rushing of clinics and waste your money and time both. Hope for the best and prepare yourself for the worst.
Respond to racheliqua
marywilliam 7 Posts Thursday January 18, 2018Registration date March 25, 2018 Last seen - Mar 25, 2018 at 09:17 PM
Thank you
Hey all.dear, I am so happy that you had great thought and taking the good decision to have the child through surrogacy.Really glad to know about you.Surrogacy is an amazing process.Lot's of people suffering from infertility.At the taking all medications and methods.They are going through this process.My best friend is also had her baby through this.She is doing great effort to beat the bad days and infertility.She was going to Ukraine and return back with the beautiful cute little princess.I am really appreciated and thanks to the clinic and this process.Only through this, we had to complete our families.Stay happy and healthy.Wishing the best of luck to other ladies, who had in the same boat.Good wishes.
Respond to marywilliam
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 27, 2018 at 11:00 AM
Thank you
Hey, I am so sorry for your loss. This loss is not easy to overcome. It's not in your hands but you have many other options. I want to share that I am also infertile after I had miscarriages. I tried to conceive much time but no results. I was upset but I also knew about other ways which my sister chose. IVF and surrogacy are successful in those options. I chose surrogacy because someone told me that IVF is on luck, It is not always successful for everyone. I chose surrogacy and now I have a baby. I went to Europe for it because it is legal in Europe. I have twins now. Hope this would help some others too.
Respond to stacyben
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Mar 27, 2018 at 11:46 AM
Thank you
Hello. How are you? You don't need to worry. This is standard procedure. It'll work out well. Keep the faith. Good luck!
Respond to claudiopeters
Nicolebill123 29 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Mar 27, 2018 at 12:25 PM
Thank you
I think you are over thinking about it. If you are doubtful then you should ask other clinics. let me tell you one thing these are normal procedures. It will ease your situation. This documentation is an essential part of Surrogacy. A lot of crimes and foul play can happen. It is necessary to have evidence. It will relax the parents. They already have seen a lot of trouble. I think in the procedure they should not be worried. You should also stay strong. Such procedure is for your good. I wish you the best in future.
Respond to Nicolebill123
MaryJones998 29 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Mar 27, 2018 at 01:15 PM
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. I am really sorry that you had to go for surrogacy. I wish you good luck. I hope it works out for you. Take care.
Respond to MaryJones998
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Mar 29, 2018 at 04:24 AM
Thank you
Well, I am using it for me as well. Not much of experience you can say that I am in initial stages. I am hoping best. It's very simple process. Just go for it. Surely, It'll help you.
Respond to pheobe412
tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Apr 14, 2018 at 01:43 AM
Thank you
Hello, I saw your post. You are going in the right way my dear. You should definitely go for surrogacy. I also have read and watch many successful surrogacy stories. Many infertile couples are considering surrogacy as a blessing for their happiness. It is your good luck as well that you people are using their own biological substance. In this way, the surrogate's biological impact will not affect the baby.
I myself is also considering the surrogacy. Because I also can't conceive naturally. The reason is I am a heart patient. Thus, doctor asked me not to try again to get pregnant. Otherwise, your life will be at risk. Thus, my close family and friends suggests me of surrogacy. I just hope that it goes well for both of us. Best wishes.
Respond to tandy789
Sarahsth28 19 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 9, 2018 Last seen - Apr 18, 2018 at 01:14 PM
Thank you
Well yeah, surrogacy has greatly contributed to many hopeless lives. I am one of them. And yeah the surrogates are assured that they are capable enough to carry someone child with any major complication. They are made sure that the test and scans are accurate with no chances of error. So, this is for our own benefit. I am on my next stage of surrogacy, met with my surrogate. I wish that we welcome our rainbow babies soon
Respond to Sarahsth28
Nelly_J1 16 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Apr 19, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Thank you
Hi. I have experience with surrogacy. But I seem to differ a little. A surrogate mother doesn't need to be all that. Her looks, etc don't matter. They matter only if she is using her egg in the process. I got my baby from my egg and my husband's sperm. So it didn't matter which race etc the SM belonged to. It is a great process though. You know, it's almost like magic. SMs are like genies. They grant you your biggest wish! I don't know about others but I'll always be thankful for my SM. I wouldn't have my baby without her. I suggest you get it. There's no other way that guarantees a baby.
Respond to Nelly_J1
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Apr 19, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Thank you
hey! I am so sorry to learn of your miscarriage.
tough women you are! how much strength that must require to cope with all that and going back to the life like there was nothing that happened.
what charm you guys have!
whenever I need some of the motivation.I often look up to you guys and even I got to share some of the stories on few threads,
It's good that you are looking for surrogacy procedure. and the clinic you are talking about sounds to have much better facilities and services.
as I have observed some of the worst cases as far as surrogates are concerned.
I just wish no such thing could happen with any of the humans.
so if they are sounding like a great place to have your trust on than you are good to go.
Though there is some time left for me to go with this procedure. so I would probably love to hear about your progress.
share here often,
Respond to Alana90
Nelly_J1 16 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Apr 21, 2018 at 01:24 PM
Thank you
@phoebe412 Oh, wow, are you? Where are you getting it done from? What stage are you in right now? I had it two years ago. I love hearing surrogacy journeys! Why don't you update us on yours? Cheers to you for the starting!
Respond to Nelly_J1
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Apr 22, 2018 at 02:38 AM
Thank you
Howdy. I have a great experience with surrogacy. To some extent, I appear to contrast a bit. A surrogate mother doesn't be all that. Her looks or anything else doesn't make a difference. They only matter when she is donating her egg. I got my champ from my egg and my Dh's sperm. So it didn't make a difference. It is an awesome and working procedure, however. You know, it's similar to enchantment. SMs resemble genies. They enable you to fulfill your greatest wish! I know about others. However, I'll generally be grateful for my SM. I was unable to have my child without her. I will suggest you go for it. There's no other way that ensures the success.
Respond to nur_atikson
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Apr 23, 2018 at 11:17 AM
Thank you
Good luck to you on this journey. You just have to be consistent. Everything else will work out. Just make sure the clinic you choose is best. It should have a trained staff. Consider the costs too. Also, ensure legal procedures are taken care of. Other than that you are good to go. May the odds be in your favor.
Respond to Hannahdrake
1 2 3 4 Next